Welcome to 3985 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

TMNT: A Wolf Among Us (Please Read! It's being neglected!)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Number of posts : 1858
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-04-13

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: A Wolf Among Us (Please Read! It's being neglected!)   Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:50 pm

Thank you. Smile That made me feel better.
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Female
Number of posts : 1047
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

Favorite Turtle : Leo, obviously. But I love all of them <3
Registration date : 2010-06-29

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: A Wolf Among Us (Please Read! It's being neglected!)   Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:44 pm

No prob! Now write like the wind! (please! Wink )
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2696443/44TayLo
CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: A Wolf Among Us (Please Read! It's being neglected!)   Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:41 pm

Yessssss!!! Someone who never had any plot points will come in!

TMNT: A Wolf Among Us
TMNT 2k3
Chapter 14: Klunk's Jelousy

Master Splinter wore a look of deep trouble. After everyone finished explaining to Master Splinter, it fell troublingly quiet. Falljoy wore an expression of the most self-pity.

"My sons, I'm afraid there is nothing we can do until we have clues. We have no leads. If we search now, it will be blind and vain."

A tear formed in the corner of the golden wolf's eye, "It's my fault,"

"Falljoy--"

"Look at the note: it says 'Death to you, your family, and that mangy pest.' They obviously want me. I put you all in danger just by my presence." The tear hit the floor

Master Splinter put a paw onto her shoulder, "Do not fill your head with such thoughts, my friend. We have been through worse."

Falljoy's head lifted a little, and she managed a weak smile. But the feeling that it was her fault settled into her brain.

"Th-thank you."

TMNTMNT

It has been a week since they found out Casey and April's disapearance, and ever since then, Falljoy hasn't been able to sleep at all, her bloodshot eyes and mussed-up fur was proof of that. All she would do is train, train, train. The Turtles and Master Splinter help her out on her training, but even Raph is thinking she's pushing it.

Early in the morning, she would train with Leo for a good four hours. After that is breakfast, which she inhales without tasting. Then it's combat training with Raph, which lasts until lunch (which she also inhales). Then it weapons training with Mikey, up until four o' clock. After that it's Meditation with Master Splinter up until the sun goes down. And, at night, she doesn't sleep, she disapears up to the surface to look for clues. And the cycle starts over again when she comes home.

She needs a chill pill.

Of course, Donnie just works on the machine with Leatherhead. In his own little world quite often.

But if anyone is concerned about this more than anyone else, it's Mikey. Whenever he's not training with the sleep-deprived wolf, he's pacing his room, trying to figure out what to do about this. And every time he does this, Klunk tries to get his attention, and every time he fails. Anger was slowly building up inside him, and he finally couldn't take it anymore.

It was Falljoy's meditation time, so the angry orange tabby stomped off to Master Splinter's room. And, convenientally enough, the door was open.

The demonic kitten grinned and walked right in.

"Hi, Klunk," The wolf said in an absent-minded yet stangely troubled tone.

Sensing that the cat was still sitting in front of her, she opened an eye. Klunk wore an expression of 'I-Hate-Your-Guts-And-Everything-In-Between'. It disturbed the already shook-up wolf.

"What?"

On those words, Klunk raised a paw, extended his claws, and scratched her on the leg. Falljoy yelped and held the part where he scratched. She began to growl at him.

"You don't scare me!" The cat interjected quickly

"What do you wa--!"

"Go and stay away from here!"

That caught the wolf off-guard.

"What do you mean?!"

"Don't play stupid, canine! You hoggin' the spotlight for Mikey and leaving no room for me is what got me ~censored~!!"

"What? You disturb my meditation and scratch my leg just for the fact that--"

Klunk jumped onto her lap and dug his claws into her skin, drawing blood. All Falljoy did was wince.

"He spends no time with me, and it's your fault! Him pacing the floor all day and training with you fleabag, that leaves no time for me!"

Falljoy scowled harshly at him, "If you don't get out, I will eat you."

Klunk scratched her on the nose before jumping to the floor.

"Yeah, except if you do, Mikey'll never forgive you." He trotted out the door with his tail in the air, mocking her.

Falljoy gave a growl from deep in her throat and knocked down a candle.

Master Splinter walked in with a tray of tea and buiscuts, and nearly dropped it when he saw her wounds and the scowl.

"My friend, what happ--"

Falljoy snarled and clawed at a candlestick, slicing it into thirds. "Klunk, that stupid feline, blames me for the fact Michelangelo is spending no time with him. Look what he did to me."

Master Splinter grabbed a roll of white bandage and started binding her cuts. He said nothing.

TMNTMNT

The next day, she was acting even more aggressive during her training, especially during her combat training. With her fur looking manged, the bloodshot eyes, the bandages, and the scowl marked her as, Hey, I'm dangerous. Come close and I'll mutilate you.

She was set up in an array of wooden dummies, mostly because Raph was scared of her and wanted to keep his distance. She was seriously fueled by angey, cause she was reducing those dummies to planks and splinters, mumbling stuff like, "It's my fault?!", or, "That lousy prissy!", or worse, and probably subconsiously, "@#$%$ %^%&$ ^$%!!!"

When the last of the dummies were good firewood, Falljoy finally calmed down and leaned against the wall, panting. Raph decided it was a good time to try and ease in.

"Uhhhh...Fall?"

Instead of snapping her head around with her eyes glowing like he expected, she slowly turned her head with true exaustion on her face. She said nothing and turned back towards the wall. Raph knew it was safe now.

"Wat's wrong? Ya goin' about today like you wanna murder us all."

Falljoy heaved a huge sigh, "I'm sorry, Raphael, I've been acting like a jerk all day." She sounded like she hasn't slept in days (which was true). She turned towards the Turtle, "Michelangelo's cat feels like an outcast in his world now I'm in the spotlight." She closed her weary eyes, "He gave me these scratches that will scar, and I chose the attitude to display."

Raph looked at her eyelids, which opened and they made eye contact.

"Fall, sleep almost always solved problems like dat, and ya haven't had any since last week. Why don't 'cha crash on da couch for a while?"

"What about the mess I made?"

"You just go ta sleep. I got dis."

Eight straight days of exhaustion finally found her and she hobbled over to the vacant couch and slept like roadkill.

But was it a plesant sleep?
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: A Wolf Among Us (Please Read! It's being neglected!)   Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:19 pm

OMG!!! Klunk! You naughty kitty! Poor Falljoy! Raph is so sweet to her! Awwww I hate cliffhangers! Now you've got me wondering if Falljoy's sleep was pleasant! Nice work, as always Wink
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that donīt know a bit of Geography, Lisbonīs the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

Favorite Turtle : Itīs very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because heīs not what he appears to be, heīs actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because heīs got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-13

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: A Wolf Among Us (Please Read! It's being neglected!)   Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:40 am

Aw! Klunk! XD

Awesome job! You go girl! XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo
CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: A Wolf Among Us (Please Read! It's being neglected!)   Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:22 pm

GUUUUUUURRRAAAHHHH!!! every time I try to write the next chapter, either someone kicks me off, the computer shuts down on me, or my iPod looses power! I've tries to write this next chapter, like, 10 times!
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: A Wolf Among Us (Please Read! It's being neglected!)   Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:31 am

I'm sorry Sad please don't give up though! I love this fic!
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

Female
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that donīt know a bit of Geography, Lisbonīs the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

Favorite Turtle : Itīs very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because heīs not what he appears to be, heīs actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because heīs got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: A Wolf Among Us (Please Read! It's being neglected!)   Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:05 am

Aw....that's sad! But please don't give up!
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: A Wolf Among Us (Please Read! It's being neglected!)   Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:13 pm

Is he gone? *lookos around* please, don't interrupt me, anyone. It's been so long since I updated this thing, it should go on the history channel. But, off of that dreary topic, here's a little question: WHo's nightmare/vision was worse? Leo's (yes, his counts), Mikey's or Falljoy's?

TMNT: A Wolf among Us
TMNT 2k3
Chapter 15: The Cold Heart of The Snake

"Hey," Donnie's voice came from the other side of her eyelids, "Hey, you've slept for two days."

"Dunnutelllo..." She droned , "Whuizzit?"

She opened her eyes a crack, then snapped wide open. The light wasn't harsh, because there was hardly any.

She was laying in the middle of a field. There was a lake next to her left, forested hills to her right, and a small clump of trees two hundred yards in front of her. The air was a bit chilly, but that wasn't why her blood froze.

Everything around her was dead.

The grass was brown, prickly, and brittle. The trees charred and drooping. The lake water was black, stank of sulfur, and dead fish were floating on the surface. The air was still and it was hard to breath. Even the clouds looked dead, heavy and a gross shade of dark orange. No bird or insect noises, but there was a faint sound of fighting that would've been imperceptable to a human. But other than that, still, dead, and earily quiet. But, even then, her shock wasn't entirely from the death all around her...

She knew exactly where she was.

"Fields of Abundance, Lake Raquun, Forrest Droopdove in the East...Lampuura wolf pack territory...MY pack...The Vale..." She was scared.

"This way, Falljoy." Came Donnie's voice from somewhere, but it didn't sound like him exactly. The nerdy tone was there, but it was coupled with a demonic and even etherial voice.

She whirrled around, trying to find the source. Her eyes landed on the cluster. There was a silhoette similar to Donnie's shape and build, but there was more to it than that. Did he have kunai in his shell? There were a bunch of sharp things sticking out of his shell? Was he holding daggers? His fingers all had long curved blades on them. There was something long and whiplash behind him, did he have her whip? And, was he standing on his tiptoes? That would also sorta explain the height.

"Donatell--" before she could finish, 'Donnie' lept into the cluster. She sighed and started to trot towards the cluster "Great, what are you doing running amok in...this...place..." A feeling of danger was growing, it was slowly building as she walked, then snook, then was just plain inching.

She arrived at the opening of the cluster where Donnie ran into. It was pitch black, and the feeling was like staring down the black barrel of a gun. She hardly dared to walk any further. But she did anyway, because of the loud

"UUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

That came from within the mysterious cluster, and it sounded like

"Raphael!!!" and she ran inside.

TMNTMNT

There was no light whatsoever. Even the opening she came through seemed to have closed in on her. She felt alone, vulnerable, and technically doomed. She made her eyes glow, and she hoped that would provide a little more light onto things, but the darkness seemed to swallow the light, making visable only a few inches in front of her.

The ground was tough and prickly, the rocks hard and jagged. Her paws were cut up numerous times and made it hard to walk. It was slow going, but she could hear the fighting even louder, and it sounded a lot worse than it did out of the cluster.

It soon was too much for her. Falljoy, who has chased off angry bull Dodraegon, flopped down onto her belly, tucked in her tail, and put her bleeding paws onto her eyes, whimpering. But, naturally, she got up again, all thanks to another

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!"

But this time, it sounded like

"Master Splinter!" She took off again, but in the wrong direction.

TMNTMNT

Now the sounds of fighting were growing dimmer, and it frustrated her greatly. She wanted desperatly to find out what was going on, but she was getting nowhere fast. She tried taking off in a separate direction, and every direction she went, the sounds of fighting grew dimmer and dimmer, until it stopped altogether. Frusterated, she let out a loud howl.

A twig snapped, she shut her muzzle and prepared herself for an attack. She cast her glowing eyes in the direction.

"Whoever you are, show your ugly mug! I'll give you a lesson not taught anywhere else!"

A bloody, two-toed, olive-green leg came into view, and soon the other one, with a missing toe. She looked up farther, cracked yellow plateron with blood seeping through the cracks. The arms were ripped open and bleeding, and one hand carried two splinted pieces of wood. And finally, the head, A ripped violet headband, a beak that was torn open so you could see teeth that were gained in mutation.

"Donatello?" She stood on her hind legs, "What happened to you? You seemed fine a half-hour ago."

"Fall-joy..." He managed to croak out, "Save...yourself...while you...can..." He fell forwards into the wolf's arms.

"Where are the others?" She asked desperatly

"D-dead...killed by...hybrid beasts..."

"Beasts?!"

"One...for...each of...us...but...we...not match...one coming...for--"

"Now, this is a surprise..." Came a nerdy and hissy voice from behind them, "I get my quarry, AND a snack."

"Run..."

Without him? No way was that going to fly. She flung one of his bloody arms over her shoulders, and started to run. Where? She could care less, just away from that thing! She ran, but Donnie was too weak to move very fast, and she could feel the creature's hot breath on her back. So, with every once of her strength, she lifted the injured turtle onto her shoulders, and started to run as fast as Copperpaw*.

But it wasn't fast enough. She felt a swooping kick to her rear, and she and Donnie went flying through the charred branches and out of the cluster. Landing on a big pile of bones. On contact to the bones, she felt all her energy sap out of her. She literally could not move. SHe moved her eyes in the direction of Donnie, his chest wasn't moving, and his eyes looked glassy. She couldn't cry out of she wanted to.

"Looks like you got him." Came a voice with a leader's tone

"He knows he can't escape us, we think like them." The false Donnie's voice came

Falljoy tried to say something snappy at them, but all that came out was a weak growl.

"Oh, you curious on what we are?"

"Let's grant her dyin' wish," Came one with a hard Brooklyn accent.

"But let's show all of us," This one had a bit of a surfer tone to it.

All at once, they showed themselves, all carrying their respective "quarries". They were tall and grotesque versions of her turtle friends. Their shells had long spikes sticking out of them. Claws on the tree fingered hands and two toed feet were all bloody. Their legs angled, just like her own. Fangs portruded from their enlongated beak and were also dripping with blood. THe skin tone all matched their other clones, but in between the scales on their skin were long, pea-green hairs. But the most frightening feature was not the ripped matching headbands, but the long, wiplash snake tail. Height had to be at least seven feet. These must've been clones of them (duh...) and one other doner, and she knew exactly who that other doner was.

The Donnie clone approched, claws out and ready to strike, and Falljoy somehow managed to cry out

"Slither, you frozen-hearted beast!"

*Copperpaw is the fastest runner in my comic, and it's not even his power
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: A Wolf Among Us (Please Read! It's being neglected!)   Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:36 pm

Whoa. Just...whoa! I totally wasn't expecting this! Is this another nightmare, or somehow reality? It can't be reality, can it?! Oh please write the next chapter fast! I'm so curious!

(PS I just really wanted to let you know I really like the way you wrote this chapter.)
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: A Wolf Among Us (Please Read! It's being neglected!)   Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:34 pm

In 3 words: Cool but unexpected. O-O I wants MOAR
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: A Wolf Among Us (Please Read! It's being neglected!)   Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:56 pm

Sorry for the wait. I know I've said that a million times before, but my English grade was shell. I had to get it up before doing anything big here. But at least it's now a C. Onto the topic: Klunk is just twisted with jeolousy right now...

TMNT:A Wolf Among Us
TMNT 2k3
Chapter 16: Too Far...

Falljoy awoke with a scream, sending forth her sonic roar. Master Splinter stood in front of her with a stalk of some plant smoldering and sending forth a strong aroma. The rat's fur was fairly mussed up from the scream, and a look of being startled was on his face.

All the wolf could get out was a series of gasps.

"You ok, Fall?" Came a voice (a little to the left), "You've been out for two days, you ruined the couch, and--"

She didn't let the one who was a sight for sore eyes finish. She has been sweating during her nightmare, so her fur was stinky, but she flung her arms around his neck in a tight embrace.

"Uhh..." Donnie cringing slightly from the smell, "are you alright?"

"Oh, Donatello," the wolf managed through sobs, "it was just terrible!" She sucked in a deep breath and still held her grasp. "The landscape was dead and decaying, sounds of terrible fighting, me finding you all bloody and limping, then seeing you die right before my eyes, and...and...I'm so happy to see you!!"

"Wait. Whoa whoa whoa whoa." Donnie pulled himself away from her death grasp and looked at her straight on. "What happened?"

"Oh, must I really repeat it?" she flopped back onto the ragged couch.

"You do not, my friend," Master Splinter said reasurringly, "it is your own choice."

Falljoy though for a moment, then sighed.

"Alright, but brace yourselves, it's gonna be nasty."

She told them every element she remembered from the nightmare, and she saw their expressions go from concerned to terrified. Master Splinter's eyes were wide open, and Donnie covered his mouth in shock.

"...and then I yelled: "Slither, you frozen-hearted beast!" before you woke me up.

Stunned silence...

"My friend," Falljoy looked up, "did you find relief in telling us?"

"Yes, very much, Sensei."

"Then I beleive you have some business up in the warehouse." The rat smiled warmly

Catching on fast, Falljoy's frown did a 180 and she got up and ran up to the blue stone doors.

Once they closed, Master Splinter's smile did a 180.

"Sensei?" Donnie asked, seeing the sudden frown.

"Donatello, that is the second time a nightmare has caused someone to panic about your safety. I fear that this is more than mere coincidence. I now fear for your safety."

"I understand. I'll be more cautious." Donnie said before standing up, grabbing his Bo, and going up the stone elevators.

Splinter stood up, grabbed his walking stick, and walked into his room, carrying a very troubled expression.

TMNTMNT

Everyone was out of the main room, good. Unknown to everyone else at that moment, Klunk was hiding in the shadows, and listened to every pathetic detail about her nightmare.

"I was actually wondering when she would shut up," he thought aloud, "but now I know where, and how she's weak."

Inside the brain twisted with hatred, the kitty started formulating a plan.

"You went too far, canine, now I'm gonna lead you too far."

TMNTMNT

It was fairly late at night, but it's New York, so the sounds of traffic and subway cars rang just as loud as the day. Everyone was out cold (cold-blooded pun! XD) in their beds, except for Falljoy. She had fallen asleep by the wall with a small, box-like progecter she has been given that displays the comic pages. Klunk was staring at her by the door that opens up to the sewers with bloodshot eyes.

"You wanna play some catch?" He presseda small button on the ground that opens the door, "Catch me if you can."

Falljoy, hearing the sound of the door open, woke up. She saw Klunk moving out into the sewers.

Of course, if he got lost, Mikey would be devastated. She didn't want that.

She grabbed her whip, put it in her belt, and followed the tabby right into his trap.
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: A Wolf Among Us (Please Read! It's being neglected!)   Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:50 pm

Oooh you're mean stopping it at another cliffhanger! I wonder what in the world Klunk is going to do now... anyway great job! Keep it up!
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: A Wolf Among Us (Please Read! It's being neglected!)   Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:46 pm

I have myself only to blame this time. I've been ignoring this for a while. But as long as I'm updating eventually, I doubt it matters.

TMNT 2k3
Chapter 17: Hun on the...Trickery

Klunk's scent was getting harder to track. The sewer's nausiating stench filled up her nose, making the feline's scent even harder to smell. And the times she did pick up Klunk's scent, his scent was everywhere and diluted. It frustrated the crap out of her.

"Klunk?!" She called out desperatly, "This makes it hard on both of us!"

"No..." His voice was everywhere! In that tunnel, and that one, and that one... "just you."

"What's the point of this?! We could all be coppin' Zs happily!"

"Ok, don't use that slang...it sounds weird on you."

"Klunk!"

"Oh, right. The point. Might as well tell you, since you won't come back anyway." He snickered, the sound bounding off the walls

"Not come back?!"

"That's right! You hoggin' all the attention from my Master, and leaving none for me!"

"That's not true! You know that!"

"Silence, canine! Now, I figure the best way to get master's attention back is to remove the nuisence,"

"Hmp, well that's not going to work! I'm going back, and since you know the sewers so well--" she stopped.

Where was she? Klunk has lead her to the point where she no longer knew where she was.

"Awwwww, you lost, little doggie?"

"I'm not a dog!"

"Gea ha ha ha ha h--AAAAAAHHHH!!" Klunk's evil laughter turned into a scream for help

Forgeting all that he said to her, she ran off to save the little tabby. His scent was diluted, and the sound bounced off in the most random patterns down here. All she could do was guess and hope for the best.

Here?! Sniff sniff, no, too diluted.

How about here--dead end!!

Please let it be here-- she skidded to a halt.

There he was, mewing pitifully in the lands of a human. No, a better way to describe him was "walking land mass." He was huge! Either he was extreamly fat, or he worked out too hard, his head looked like it hardly belonged on such a massive body. His blonde hair was braided and ran down his back. Two tattoos he proudly wore on his arms: one a dragon coiling around his arm, the other the symbol of a red dragon's foot in a circle. On the left side of his face were three diagonal scars.

"Hun..." Falljoy spat with as much venom as she could muster.

"Hello, freak." his voice was deep and rumbling

"You have a nasty habit of saying that, don't 'cha, fattycakes.

"I'd watch your mouth if I were you, unless," He put a knife up to the kitty's throat, "you wish to see this."

"Let him go!"

"As you wish..." He smirked and held the kitty over the side of a cliff. It wasn't a cliff, it was a drainage junction, but it was high enough to be a cliff.

"No!"

"Falljoy, don't fall for it!" Klunk cried out desperatly, "They'll just blackmail you!"

All Hun heard was a bunch of meows and mews.

"Fine then. You want him, then you'll have to fight for him!"

With that word, two Foot ninjas jumped down, and they looked strong.

"Hmp, if it's a fight you want, Hunny-boy, it's a fight you'll get!"

She dove into the fray.

TMNTMNT

Soon there were two unconcious and bleeding ninjas on the ground.

"Playtime is over..." Falljoy spat, wiping the blood from her whip.

"You are so right," He dropped Klunk over the side.

"No--!"

Klunk's paws were clinging onto the side for dear life

"I am done playing." He rushed over to battle the wolf

TMNTMNT

Klunk pulled himself onto solid ground.

He looked up, and saw Hun landing blow after blow on Falljoy. She was fighting...for him...after all that he did to her... Guilt swam over him, then anger. He jumped up, screeching fiercly, claws out, and landed on Hun's back.

The huge man howled in pain, trying to shake him off. Klunk landed on that part on your back where you can't reach, so Hun couldn't grab him.

"Fall, get out of here!"

"Without you?! No way. No way!"

"Go!"

"No!"

"GO!!"

"NO!!" Falljoy swung her claws at Hun, deepening the scars.

Klunk detached. He expected to hear more fighting, but he heard only the rushing sounds of sewer water. He looked up, it looked like they were having a staring contest, cuz that's all they were doing: staring.

He looked at them quizzically, expecting fighting to break out suddenly, but they stood...staring.

Falljoy's expression changed from stern to terrified. Hun's turned from stern to sly.

Then he rammed the wall...

TMNTMNT

The whole sewer tunnel was shaking. Flecks of dust and small debris started to fall, and they were getting bigger.

The two animals gasped.

"Have fun surviving!" Hun yelled maniacaly at them.

"Klunk, RUN!!"

He didn't hesitate. He took of as fast as he could. The pipes and large rocks were falling now.

"Not fast enough!" Falljoy yelled from close behind him.

"That's as fast as I can--" He couldn't finish.

He looked up, and she a cream and brown cylinder with a little black thing at the end of it. Falljoy had scooped him up, and was bolting down the tunnel.

TMNTMNT

Falljoy was zigging and zagging everywhere. Dodging rock and pipes and mice that were making a break for it.

They were almost out...they could taste the air.

Almost there...

Almost...

Practically out...

Klunk heard Falljoy yelp, and she let go of him. He went flying. Forget everything you've heard about cats always landing on all fours, Klunk landed on his side, sending pain all through his body.

"Falljoy?!" he cried out desperatly, all he could see was dust.

"F-Falljoy?" he whispered, fear overtaking the pain as he walked towards the collapsed tunnel

He bumped into something furry and unresponsive. The dust was beginning to settle, but it didn't need to in order for Klunk to see what happened. Under the fallen rock and pipes, Falljoy lay half buried and unconcious...

Or worse...

Klunk was speechless...

"H-HELP!!"
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: A Wolf Among Us (Please Read! It's being neglected!)   Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:51 pm

Agh!!! Another cliff hanger?! Good grief woman, you can't leave me in suspense like this! Haha I'm teasing! Very intense chapter! I'm on the edge of my seat to find out how they make it out of this!
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Female
Number of posts : 768
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

Favorite Turtle : Raphael! I guess I mostly like Raph cuz I can relate to him really well. Tough decision tho...
Registration date : 2011-03-29

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: A Wolf Among Us (Please Read! It's being neglected!)   Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:25 pm

Eek! Omigosh this is SOOOOO good! Please, keep writing!!!!
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: A Wolf Among Us (Please Read! It's being neglected!)   Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:37 am

Ha! I'm so mean! I left it at one of the biggest cliffhangers in the story and left it hanging on PURPOSE!!! Ha ha! Well, nontheless, here's the next part

TMNT 2k3
Chapter 18: Threat and Warning

"Sheesh Leo..." Mikey yawned as big as his mouth would let him, "couldn't this wait another six hours? I was winning the Battle Nexus...again."

"Dat's yer idea of a gud dream?" Raph drawled as the corners of his mouth dribbled with sleep drool

"Yes, and I was about to rub it in your face."

"Shut up, both of you!" Leo was the only one wide awake, "This is serious!"

"You break your training swords again?" Raph asked sarcastically

Leo was silent, "Yes--but that's not the point!"

"Then what is?" Donnie rubbed his maskless eyes

"You're not telling me you guys didn't hear that crash?"

The other three sat there in guilty silence. Leo groaned, then a thought hit him.

"You do know Falljoy's missing..." His tone of voice said he was mockingly expecting them to perk up.

Well, it worked.

Mikey looked like he had three cappacinos, and not in a good way.

"C-come again?" Mikey started shaking

"Fall...joy..." Leo was slowly pronouncing the phrase, "is...miss...ing..."

Mikey was headed towards the door at top speed, when Donnie's voice made him grind to a halt.

"You gonna run out there with no leads, chasing your tail like a mindless dog, and end up worse than how you started? You gotta think before you act, Mikey. This is no time to walk into the dark without a torch."

"Then what do you expect me to do? Sit around here until some leads pop up? Maybe the leads that pop up are expired. Huh? Sometimes jumping into the fray is the smart thing to do. Now if you do--"

Awful yowling came out of the sewers into the still-open garage door. A small animalistic shadow appeared on a wall, sending the four into a protective stance. Only Mikey relaxed when he realized

"Wait, that sounds like Klunk."

And he was right. The small orange tabby bolted into the Lair at top speed, looking dirty, traumatized, and very on edge.

The cat stopped right in front of his Master, pausing only for a moment to catch his long-lost breath.

"Klunk? You ok--? You got some rubble in your fur." Mikey pointed out the small flecks of brick and cement and reached to comb it out.

But as the Turtle got his hand close to the tabby, Klunk sank his teeth into Mikey's wristbands and started to tug with all his might. He let go and began to run to the opening. Seeing that the others weren't following, he yowled and turned his head out into the sewers.

"He wants us to follow him!" Mikey ran to keep up to the tabbey, who had taken off into the sewers.

"He may know what's with the crash!" Leo took off after the two orange-clad beings

"Duh, why else did he have rubble in his fur." Don took off next.

Raph just shrugged and followed suit.

TMNTMNT

They were running through a winding mess of sewer tunnels (not that they didn't know it, of course), and Klunk seemed to get more and more axious as they went along. No one dared ask why.

Thouht they did dare to ask how much longer, and yet no answer every time.

Just when they thought they were going around in circles, Klunk stopped suddenly in front of a collapsed sewer tunnel, and buried underneith was...GASP!!!

TMNTMNT

"Raph, help me loosen some of these bricks and pipes!" Leo commanded , "Mikey, Donnie, on my signal, you start pulling!"

Mikey grabbed her left paw and Donnie grabbed the other while Raph and Leo went to work on the rubble.

"Wait! Not that one." Leo grabbed Raph's had before he could move a
certain pipe, "You'll send the whole thing down on us."

Raph left the pipe and moved on. Now was not the time to
be snoddy and sarcastic.

Mikey looked down and saw Klunk had grabbed onto the shoulder pad with his teeth:

"Klunk, move out of the way, you'll get hurt."

Klunk simply looked up at him and latched back onto the shoulder pad. Mikey got the message: Klunk was gonna pull no matter how miniscule his efforts were.

"Alright!" Leo commanded once they got enough bricks out of the way, "Start pulling!"

Mikey and Donnie started to pull with all their might, same with Klunk, whose face started to turn with effort.

She mearly budged when the rubble pile threatened to cascade again.

"Come on! Pull!" Leo commanded in fear before grabbing onto Mikey's side and pulling as well. Raph did the same with Donnie's side.

TMNTMNT

They finally got her out, and the pile of rubble started to cascade again, the pipe Raph was about to move before buckling under the weight on the new avalanche.

"C'mon!" Mikey scooped up Falljoy and started running,

The others followed suit, Klunk lagging behind.

TMNTMNT

Master Splinter was awoken due to the noise and went out to check on his sons. They were gone and the garage door was wide open.

He sighed, "My sons..." and went to close the door.

"Master Splinter!" He heard Leo's voice from the sewer and froze

"Leonardo?!" He cried out in response

"Falljoy! It's Falljoy!" he responded back

He started to see shadows on the wall coming this way, "Falljoy?! What is it--?!"

Mikey was the first one into the Lair, carrying a battered, bleeding and unconcious mass of blonde and cream fur.

Falljoy...

"My sons?!" Splinter cried out, "What has happened?!"

Mikey didn't respond, he ran right past and placed her on the couch.

"Big crash, Mikey's hopped-up cat come's and starts leading up, and we end up at a collapsed sewer tunnel with her lying under it, just to make it short." Raph said as clearly as he could.

"Oh my..."

"Donnie!!" Mikey called and Don came, "check her vital signs!"

"I need to teach you, don't I?" Donnie said as he did as Mikey told him to.

"Now is not the time, Donnie!"

After five minutes, Donnie stood up.

"Her vital signs are all there, she's breathing and her heartbeat is, but they are very slow. Her breathing is hard to hear and her normally fast heartbeat is as slow as a reptile in hybernation."

Mikey kicked a t.v., causing it to shatter.

"It's not from the pile of rubble on top of her," Donnie stopped Mikey before he could ruin anothe t.v. "She was drugged."

Mikey kicked the other t.v., sending it over their heads.

"That's worse news, Donnie!"

Master Splinter stepped in before Mikey could move on and destroy their entertainment center.

"Are any bones broken?"

"No, sensei. Just a dislocated shoulder and impact damage that will clear up."

"Den we need ta do sumdin' about dat shoulder." Raph stepped in and before anyone could say anything, he popped it back into place.

Falljoy didn't do anything.

"Your acts of temerity will get you into trouble yet, Raphael!" Master Splinter scorned, then his face grew thankful, "but you are willing to help,"

Donnie's lamp flew past the couch and into the pond.

"Michelangelo!" Master Splinter scorned

"Great, now I need another one." Donnie complained while disinfecting Falljoy's wounds.

"How can we be so stupid!!" He cried out, and actually sounded like Raph, "we could've helped her! We could've known wham she left and to go help!" he broke a petrie dish, "We are soooo stupid stupid stupid--!!!"

He heard a loud yowling and stopped throwing a tantrum. Klunk had jumped up onto the couch and was now trying to get everyone's attention. He started pawing at Falljoy's left leg. Donnie brushed back some fur, looked perplexed, then grabbed a pair in thin plyers.

The pliers held a small wooden splinter that was shiney with blood.

"What is that?"

"Poison dart...tipped with a thin piece of paper."

"Poison? Slow-working poison?" Leo asked

"No, her effects are like those under anestesia, but it must've a fairly high consentration if it worked that fast. Usually any drug at such a high consentraition kills people."

"But Falljoy isn't 'usual'," Mikey put in, "and her kind naturally have a healing gene, sone more powerful in others, but her's is at a level of what you call 'normal'."

"But does that mean she'll heal faster or not?" Leo asked

"Oh no, she'll heal faster than us, I just meant that her level of healing gene is the same with ninety percent of the Unnaturals."

"Guys, listen to this:" Donnie held up a small piece of paper that was slightly stained with blood. "'It is all a trap, if you follow Hun's directions, you won't come back. Karai.'"

"A warning? But it makes no sense."

"Yes, it does, Sensei." Donnie said, "we don't know the whole story, and the only way to know the whole story is to--"

"Wait untill she wakes up." All five of them said in unison
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: A Wolf Among Us (Please Read! It's being neglected!)   Mon May 02, 2011 11:33 pm

Wha??? You no likey my update??!! I know it was written weird but I wrote it when I just barely woke up! So it was bound to be weird! Maybe I should give up on it if no one will read it!!

TMNT 2k3
Chapter 19: Not Quite a Perlude To...

Two days...two days it's been. Two days since Falljoy was found buried in rubble and unconcious. And all that time, there has been a sad uneasiness with the Lair. Leo doesn't train as hard as he usually does, Mikey just stays up in his room, Raph goes up top more often, and Donnie tend to the wolf as often as he can, not bothering with the almost-complete machine. But it's Klunk who is acting the moat affected by this event, and who can blame him? It was his fault. He lead her out there, he begged for her help selfishly, and others prior as well. He spent almost literally 24/7 with the unconcious wolf, leaving only for bathroom breaks and to eat. No, not even eat. He didn't feel like he deserved to eat. His stomach rumbled in distress, begging for food. He gave no heed.

He watched as her slow breathing made him rise and fall about twenty times per minute, her face wearing an expression of pain both physically and mentally. Consitering that she had been drugged also made it worse. He saw on tv examples of people who went in comas or to the grave because of an overdose of medicinal drugs. It may be forever until she wakes up. And that warning, there has to be something bad brewing behind it, and only she could stop it....or even...

The thoughts whirrled around mercilessly, not letting him sleep or give him the energy to move.

Three days...

Signs of starvation were becoming apparant to the orange guilt-ridden tabbey, and the cat food in his bowl mocking him, even if it was as old as dirt, almost. But he had to drink something, drink something so her doesn't suddenly fall on his back...dead. He walked over to the pond and leaned over to drink, but stopped short. He saw his rippled reflection, sending those merciless thoughts to go spinning once again. He saw an orange, starving cat. Not much different, but the fact of he was what he was: an orange, starving cat. A cat. And she was a wolf, a canine. According to nature, they were supposed to be bitter enemies. And yet, she risked her life to save him: someone who didn't even want her around. She went against her nature and forgave him just like that, that was too much.

A tear landed into the pond, causing his reflection to ripple away. Quick! While his guilty reflection was gone! He dipped his head into the water, letting the cold shock him awake and suck in as much as he could. Cat's first response to getting wet was to jerk away, but he supressed it and let his head stay under. Maybe he'll drown himself, that'll make things better for everyone.

He felt a reptilian hand on his flank, and his head was pulled out. Only out of habit, he sucked in as much air as possible. He looked up, and saw his Master. His face held an expression that was on the wrong turtle: it was too forlorn for someone so vibrant and happy. His headband was wet around the eyes.

"Don't, Klunk," his voice matched his look, "I don't want to risk losing you too."

Klunk snuggled with his Master. He doesn't like seeing him like this.

Mikey sighed, "You gotta eat something, Klunk, or I will lose you."

Mikey got up and walked to the kitchen, namely a cubbard. He grabbed a box of cat kibble and dumped out the old one in Klunk's bowl. He refilled it and went to the frige. A piece of fish landed in Klunk's bowl.

Mikey looked up and said nothing, but he smiled faintly as he saw Klunk eating the kibble.

The truth is, Klunk was only eating because his master asked him to, and he wasn't even tasting it. It filled his stomach, but it was an odd sensation, a full stomach.

He didn't eat the fish. Instead, ge took it over the wolf. Donnie was doing an analysis, making sure she was still somewhat alive. Donnie acknowleged the tabbey, but said nothing.

Klunk placed the fish by her scowled muzzle, half-hoping she would eat it in front of him. He waited no more than five minutes, but it felt like hours.

TMNTMNT

Klunk didn't even realize he fell asleep until he heard a noise. It wasn't really intelligible, but it caused him to wake up. Falljoy's breathing was returning to normal, and the fish was gone.

Her eyes fluttered a little, then opened a crack.

"Falljoy!!" Klunk cried out.

Donnie heard Klunk yowl and turned around from what he was doing.

"She's awake!!" Donnie wore a big, toothy grin and ran
to tell the others.

Her eyes opened a crack wider.

"K-Klunk?" Her voice was weak, but oh, it was music to his catty ears!

"She's awake!! She's awake!!! C'mon, Mikey!!" Donnie's voice was heard throughout the Lair.

"Falljoy!! Are you ok?! How do you feel?" Klunk was asking all at once, "Do you need any help? Is it--?!"

"Klunk..." Falljoy's battered muzzle grew into a fanged smile, "I'm fine. Thanks to you."

Klunk snuggled with the wolf, who tried to sit up, but her strength failed her.

She felt mammalian paws catch her as she fell over.

"Not too fast, my friend," Master Spliter's voice greeted her as he helped her to a sitting position.

"Thanks," she put a paw on her head, "Oh Irion, my head..."

"No suprises there," Leo wore a smile as he gave her an ice pack,

"I feel like a dead Fernahrrgon landed on me..."

"No, but the weight was pretty darn close to one..." Mikey scratched his chin.

"All I remember is running with Klunk in my jaw out of that collapsing tunnel after Walking Land Mass hit it with his--"

"Wait, what?" Raph asked

"Hun, who else? You're the one who gave him that name, Raphael. You should know,"

"I know dat, but der's a lot we dun know. Hun bein' part o' leaves me curious, and I'm pretty darn sure da rest of us are too," Raph pointed to the rest of his family

"He has a point, Fall," Donnie said, "What did happen?"

Falljoy's smile turned to a frown as she braced herself to tell them what happened.
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: A Wolf Among Us (Please Read! It's being neglected!)   Sat May 07, 2011 5:11 pm

Yay! I finally found time to read your updates!!! So?! What happened?! Come on Crazd, the world needs to know!
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: A Wolf Among Us (Please Read! It's being neglected!)   Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:10 am

...I had more time to update when school was in...I need to take a break from summer break, honestly.

TMNT 2k3
Chapter 20: Vigilante

The room was silent after the wolf explained everything, including Klunk's part in all this.

The tabby held his head low, too ashamed to meet even his master's eyes.

"...I...I'm just glad you're safe," Master Splinter broke the silence

"I'm at loss of words at the moment..." Falljoy was obviously depressed.

"You ok, Fall?" Raph asked

Falljoy tried to perk up, "Oh, yeah! Just a little queasy,"

"The effects of the anestesia still linger due to the unusually high concentration. You should rest," Donnie said.

Falljoy went from a faked perk to surprise, "What? N-no! I've done nothing but rest for three days! I need to get up and train--!" She tried to get up, but when she said a little queesy, she ment a lot, cuz she threw up as soon as she stood up completely.

Gueeeeeaaaaauuuuuuuhh!!!

"Yeah, you need to lay down before you fall down," Mikey helped her back to the couch.

"But I--"

"No buts," Master Splinter scolded, "you are still weak. And you will not go anywhere until you are better. After all, you are our guest."

"I'll make you some broth," Donnie went to the kitchen

"I'll get some movies," both Mikey and Raph said in unison

Only Leo and Master Splinter remained (well, does Klunk count?)

"I...don't know what to--" Leo started

"Blanket, heating pad, pillow, now," Master Splinter demanded

Leo obeyed.

Master Splinter sat down beside her and observed her temperature

"I don't have temperatures like you, your sons, or humans. Mine is higher than that." Falljoy tried to reason, but Master Splinter still seemed to know what he was doing.

"You do have a fever, and I am aware of your unusually high temperature," Master Splinter said

Everyone returned with whatever they promised, Raph fighting over wether to watch Terminator or Indiana Jones.

TMNTMNT

Almost midnight, the other turtles and Klunk were fast asleep. Their snoring could be heard from Tokeyo.

Shame, so peaceful, but I must go. I must face this new enemy alone.

Falljoy's wobbling silhoette headed to the door

"Ain't goin' vigilante on us, are yeh?" came a familiar voice that still gave her a jolt.

She turned around: Raph was leaning on a pillar, spinning one of his sai.

"Raphael..." she was panting from the adrenalin buzz of being startled, "what are you doing up so late?"

"I was gunna ask ya the same thing," He reponded back, "Yer too sick to go anywhere,"

"Sick?" She straightened, "I'm not sick--!" She puked again into the pond

"Uh-huh...."

"I just need some fresh air, that's all! It's the smell of this sewer that's keeping me sick,"

Raph didn't change his expression, "In that case, go on. Some fresh air will do you good,"

He let Fall go up, but he wasn't gonna let this go
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: A Wolf Among Us (Please Read! It's being neglected!)   Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:21 pm

Now I'm positive people are hating this fanfic. I just don't have time to update!

TMNT 2k3
Chapter 21: The Snake

Falljoy was visibly weak running on the rooftops. She stopped every few feet to throw up, and went on, sweating and tears streaking.

The address? She was halfway there, but this half seemed to take forever, and she had to arrive at midnight, lest they would be killed!

This was modivation enough to get her running as if she wasn't sick.

She made a huge jump, threw up bile, and continued on.

TMNTMNT

She arrived, panting harder than she ever did before. The chipped metal sidings dug into her skin, causing her to jerk back. She needs to get inside, or it would all be in vain.

The door was splintered and half open, but she can;t slip through that. She focused, her head splitting from the concentration, and the door came flying off it's hinges.

She stopped to gather her strength and ran inside.

TMNTMNT

"Falljoy..." a voice inside croaked, female, and very familiar.

"April..." Falljoy croaked back

"You shouldn't have come," Casey croaked also

"I came anyway. Ethics." Falljoy hobbled inside, felling around for the tethered couple.

When she found them, they were tied to the floor using rope, which was giving them rope burn that went pretty deep.

"I'm getting you out." She started chewing on the rope.

The light switched on, causing her to freeze.

"Oh, you are, are you?" Came a new voice, but familiar in a way she never thought in this world.

She whirrled around, and at the switch was a wolf. A wolf with a bright green snake tail, pea green fur with snake-like markings and scars. his face was deformed with scars and a more snake-like muzzle, his ears ripped, and scale markings around his eyes. He was visibly skinny, like someone with anorexia. And he was huge! Him leaning against the wall brought him to at least nine feet.

Slither...

Falljoy, despite herself, growled

"What are you doing here, you monster?!" She called out

"What am I? What am I?" He taunted, "What are YOU? You aren't even supposed to be here."

"Well, I'm here!"

He acted like he didn't hear anything, "My my my! I see this new dimention has treated you. Look at that gear! What a laughingstock! And is that a whip?" He burst out in his snakey laughter. "Lo and behold: the Almighty 'Hero of the Vale' has dirtied her hands with the Forbidden Weapon!"

"Sh-shut up!"

"Should I? I have so much more to say!"

"Yes!" She lept at him, fangs down and eyes leaving a glowing streak.

He dodged her easily at batted her away like a fly.

"Pitiful..." He went to picking his teeth.

She growled and pulled out her whip, "I'll show you the sting of the Forbidden Weapon!" She started running and tried to ram him with her shoulder, which he obviously dodged.

He started laughing, until the end of her whip came slapping into his face.

He yelped and fell back, only to see her in the air, about to whip him again.

Three times she nailed her target, causing him to bleed, untill he used his arm to catch the whip and send her flying towards him. He elbowed her in the ripcage, causing her to spew, and fall down, writhing in pain.

"Worthless thing...you--" He couldn't finish,

Glass shattered, an audible grunt of effort, and Slither went flying back.

The figure grunted in disgust, "Wow, and I thought I'd neva meet anyone uglier than Mikey." The voice...

"Raphael...?" Falljoy squeaked out.

"Stay back, Lupa. You just take care of April and Casey!" Raph went to challenge the immortal snake-wolf.
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: A Wolf Among Us (Please Read! It's being neglected!)   Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:02 pm

Yay an update!!! (Ok, so I know this is late, but I haven't really been on lately except to respond to a few RPGs.)

Raph and Falljoy against Slither! Epic!!
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Female
Number of posts : 768
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

Favorite Turtle : Raphael! I guess I mostly like Raph cuz I can relate to him really well. Tough decision tho...
Registration date : 2011-03-29

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: A Wolf Among Us (Please Read! It's being neglected!)   Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:31 am

I'm still reading this, Craz'd, don't worry. I'm just pretty busy this summer, I have to help take care of my best friends twin sibs almost every day, I'm going campping next weekend for my cousin's birthday, my brother just got back from camp and I spent nearly two days at a friends hose a while ago.... I have time to update RP's but not too much more than that. That's why I barely update my own stories anymore. Srry.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: A Wolf Among Us (Please Read! It's being neglected!)   Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:46 pm

Dang it, Life! Stop making me take long Sabbaticals!

TMNT 2k3

Chapter 22: Triumph and Defeat

Fall, having been elbowed in the ribcage, was hardly able to stand. She dragged herself over to the tethered couple and began to gnaw once more at the rope.

Raph, somehow able to dodge the beast's attacks, had injured Slither pretty well. But no matter how many times you hit him, he just doesn't die.

But that wasn't stopping Raph from trying.

"I know yer not using beauty cream on yer face every mornin'. I wonder what ya use, anyway." Raph jeered, spinning one of his sai.

These taunts were getting the Snake furious, him coming at Raph full-on, not even bothering to use his powers.

What an idiot, that's exactly what Raphie wants.

Fall had chewed Casey free first, instructing him to get out.

"But..."

"Don't worry about anything! Me and Raphael have everything under control! Just go!" She groaned in pain as her head started splitting, and she fell to the ground.

Casey helped her up,

"Forget it, Lupa. I'm stayin' right here!" He spat weakly.

A loud crashing sound made the place echo.

"In that case..." Came Hun's deep voice.

Fall stood, barely able to, but stood.

"Free April, I got this bozo," She drew her whip, "Feh, you idoits never learn." She smirked at the overly muscled man

"I was going to say the same about you, mutt."

She dissapeared and Hun grunted from an invisible hit from behind

"For one, I am thouroughbred Unnatural Wolf. Maybe you were referring to Snakey,"

Raph fell into a pile of moldy boxes, "Good one!" He crawled out and went back to battle.

Hun grabbed behind him, Fall yelping as an appendage was grabbed.

"I meant you, freak,"

Fall became visible, but she was a translucent aqua-blue. Her tail slipped from Hun's grasp and she jumped away.

"I see no reason why I would be..." She fake pondered

Hun charged her, but she easily jumped away, becoming solid again.

She threw a whip attack at his face, causing his nose to bleed and to recoil.

"Lousy--" she didn't let him finish, though she knew exactly what he was gonna say.

Naturally, she kicked him right on the forehead.

"Even though scientists would call me one, I won't take it as an insult."

She shook, then fell to the ground, she couldn't fight anymore.

Hun stood up, ready to give the finishing blow.

"Huuuuuuuuuuuuun!!"

Hun yelled in return, only this time in pain.

Casey stood over the fallen wolf, a broken 2x4 in his hand.

"I told you to get out..."

"Whatever." He replied

April ran to her side, and tried to help her up.

"A..pril...get out...of here...you'll die if you stay,"

"Then I die!" she yelled.

Fall, hearing those words, had newfound courage. She stood up, whipped Hun in the chest, and stood to face Slither.

"Don't fight him, you monster. It's me you want and it's me you'll fight."

Slither threw Raph to the side, and stood to face his archenemy.

"Fine then," His fangs dripping blue poison, "then your life...IS FINALLY MINE!!" He lept in the sir, Fall not far behind him.

Raph took his turn being mean to the downed Hun, then stood over by April and Casey.

"You two okay?"

"We're fine, it's her we're worried about."

The two of them were fighting between visiblility and invisiblility. If you stared at them, you'd get seizure'd.

"Is that all, whelps?" Hun's weakened voice came, causing them to whirl around. "How about this?!" He rammed his fists into the walls of the warehouse, causing it to tremble.

It was caving in.

"C'mon! Let's go!" April yelled

Hun hit the walls again, they shook even more.

"Like, today, Raph!" Casey yelled at his red clad friend

"Fall! FALL!!!"

She flashed into visibility, "Go!" She dissapeared again.

"Without you?! No way!"

"You have to!" She said from somewhere, "or we'll all die!"

A piece of roof fell down

"GO!!"

"No!!"

"NOW!!"

"NO!!"

Raph felt himself get pushed by some unknown force towards an opening in the wall.

"Don't make this more difficult then it already is! Just take April and Casey and BOOK!!"

Casey grabbed Raph by the arm and dragged him out, against his will.

"NOOOOO!!"

They made it outside, and to the adjacent sidewalk. Raph pushing with everything he had to go back inside.

"Let me go!!! We gotta go back!!"

"I'm sorry buddy, I can't let you--"

The building caved in.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!"

TMNTMNT

Raph struggled even harder to get to the rubble.

"Let go! Please!! Let go!!" He started crying, "She's still in there!! Let go!!"

"RAPH!!" April shouted, beinging him to his senses, "She knew this would happen. She fufilled her goal."

He stopped struggling, but the tears just came down.

"C'mon, let's go before the cops show,"
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: A Wolf Among Us (Please Read! It's being neglected!)   Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:47 am

I am NOT updating untill SOMEone replies!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: A Wolf Among Us (Please Read! It's being neglected!)   

Back to top Go down

TMNT: A Wolf Among Us (Please Read! It's being neglected!)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TMNT-Forum :: Misc :: Fan-works :: Fan TMNT stories-
Jump to: