TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6050 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TMNT Season 7

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
RaphaelTheJester

RaphaelTheJester

Female
Number of posts : 14
Warning Level :
TMNT Season 7 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT Season 7 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Raphael Wink
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-08-23

TMNT Season 7 Empty
PostSubject: TMNT Season 7   TMNT Season 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 1:31 pm

Hey People,
Just wanted to say that in Season 7, the drawings suck. The guys hardly have any muscles like they did in seasons 1-5 and they look even younger than they did in Fast Forward.
It ticks me off. Raph
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-13

TMNT Season 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT Season 7   TMNT Season 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 7:48 pm

Oh yeah, I tottally agree with you (practically everyone on this forum does). Fast Forward was...okay but Back To The Sewers!? What the shell was that!? Were the designers THAT lazy!?
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo
RaphaelTheJester

RaphaelTheJester

Female
Number of posts : 14
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Raphael Wink
Registration date : 2010-08-23

TMNT Season 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT Season 7   TMNT Season 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 11:34 pm

Just out of curiousity, who owns/ is creating TMNT BTTS, Nickelodeon?
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.

TMNT Season 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT Season 7   TMNT Season 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 12:02 pm

Nickelodeon currently owns the TMNT since November or December of last year (it was almost the same time Disney bought Marvel TMNT Season 7 296800 ). Unfortunately, I´m afraid to say that Nickelodeon had nothing to do with TMNT BTTS. That season was completely created by 4Kids, Mirage Studios and a company in Japan. On a website, Nickelodeon annouced that he´s creating a whole new series completely made in the 2007 movie style (CGI)
Back to top Go down
turcosoup

turcosoup

Male
Number of posts : 610
Warning Level :
TMNT Season 7 Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100TMNT Season 7 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Kirby. yeah werent expecting that werent you?
Registration date : 2010-01-21

TMNT Season 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT Season 7   TMNT Season 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 4:03 pm

28th of this month will be the last time tmnt 2k3 will ever play on television.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/turcosoup#p/u
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT Season 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT Season 7   TMNT Season 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 5:41 pm

That´s bad. In here, I can only watch FF now. At least 4kids and Mirage Studios had the decence to make DVDs and some people in youtube have the complete episodes.
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Number of posts : 3801
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo <3
Shells : 53
Registration date : 2009-05-26

TMNT Season 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT Season 7   TMNT Season 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 9:10 am

I know a certain site that has all the TMNT episodes up for download for free, but I'm not sure if I'm allowed to give it. Mad

BttS had a horrible style, though Karai was probably drawn the best. By far. It's a shame she barely, if ever, said anything.

Fast Forward's style was bearable, and most of the characters looked just about the same as before... with less detail.
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Number of posts : 2402
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : TMNT (All Four)
Shells : 28
Registration date : 2009-05-23

TMNT Season 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT Season 7   TMNT Season 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 9:14 am

FF was my favorite worst season, BTTS was my least favorite worst season. I think one of the best seasons out of the modern TMNT was season 2, some of the best moments in there Smile

(LIVI!! I haz a new picture Anime smile)
Back to top Go down
http://www.dawnoftheninja.com/blog/
turcosoup

turcosoup

Male
Number of posts : 610
Warning Level :
TMNT Season 7 Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100TMNT Season 7 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Kirby. yeah werent expecting that werent you?
Registration date : 2010-01-21

TMNT Season 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT Season 7   TMNT Season 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 12:15 pm

Livi wrote:
I know a certain site that has all the TMNT episodes up for download for free, but I'm not sure if I'm allowed to give it. Mad
wait... cant you get all the episodes here on this site??
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/turcosoup#p/u
Livi

Livi

Female
Number of posts : 3801
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo <3
Shells : 53
Registration date : 2009-05-26

TMNT Season 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT Season 7   TMNT Season 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 3:10 pm

You can, but it's always awkward for me to download it here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TMNT Season 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT Season 7   TMNT Season 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TMNT Season 7
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TMNT-Forum :: Misc :: Randomness-
Jump to: