TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6050 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mona Lisa

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
RaphaelTheJester

RaphaelTheJester

Female
Number of posts : 14
Warning Level :
Mona Lisa Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Mona Lisa Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Raphael Wink
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-08-23

Mona Lisa Empty
PostSubject: Mona Lisa   Mona Lisa Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 11:35 pm

Who thinks Mona Lisa should come back to one of the episodes? I want to see Raphael's Reaction now... <3 Love
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-13

Mona Lisa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mona Lisa   Mona Lisa Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 5:44 pm

Sorry but I´m not a big fan of Mona Lisa and/or Venus de Milo. I just simply think that none of them fits there. Besides, Mona Lisa appeared in...what? One episode in the 1987 series? Seriously, I don´t know why so many people like her or Venus.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo
turcosoup

turcosoup

Male
Number of posts : 610
Warning Level :
Mona Lisa Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Mona Lisa Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Kirby. yeah werent expecting that werent you?
Registration date : 2010-01-21

Mona Lisa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mona Lisa   Mona Lisa Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 7:19 am

i grew up with three ot tapes and one of them was raphael meets his match. and it would be pretty cool if she came back in the newer series but it wouldnt happen because she belongs to fred wolf production... or lions gate .. not sure witch but shes not owned by mirage like the rest of the 1987 cartoon series.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/turcosoup#p/u
Livi

Livi

Female
Number of posts : 3801
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo <3
Shells : 53
Registration date : 2009-05-26

Mona Lisa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mona Lisa   Mona Lisa Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 9:15 am

Venus. Blergh. I did not like her and still don't. She was meant to appeal to girls, but as a girl who watched Next Mutation when it aired... I had no interest in her.

I have nothing against Mona, but many people who like her I don't think actually saw the only episode she appeared in. From what I remember, there was no particular chemistry. Mona kissed Raph and used him to get onto the cruise so she could do her own business on it. She did become friends with the turtles, but she does not have a temper.

And when people write Old toon fanfics, they all forget that Raph is a fourth wall breaking joker... not a hothead.
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Number of posts : 2402
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : TMNT (All Four)
Shells : 28
Registration date : 2009-05-23

Mona Lisa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mona Lisa   Mona Lisa Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 9:19 am

I think Venus needs to be replaced by a better all around girlfriend, someone who can really get into Raph's soul directly.

Back to top Go down
http://www.dawnoftheninja.com/blog/
turcosoup

turcosoup

Male
Number of posts : 610
Warning Level :
Mona Lisa Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Mona Lisa Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Kirby. yeah werent expecting that werent you?
Registration date : 2010-01-21

Mona Lisa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mona Lisa   Mona Lisa Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 1:55 pm

deffinatly i agree with livi there was no chemistry and i dont give a rats a*s about rpg but i hate the really hot head raph and raph should have stucken to the fourth wall jokes and most people are to stupid to realize that raph was still not the nicest guy in the world back then.

but back to mona lisa, i hate it when people compare her to venus. venus sucks. thats when the ninja turtles became SUPER sellouts. they were sellouts (not bad sellouts) before then peter laird kinda was like "do what you want in a series." and he had no say in it. and thats why he had a say in the next cartoon series. she belongs in the never opening tmnt valt. she was a mistake and she should go were all mistakes go....

maybe one day shell be back as a cameo or one shot character but never again five turtles...

this sounds pretty pissy and mean but i havent ranted about anything in so long i just wanted to say stufff. sowwy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/turcosoup#p/u
Sponsored content

Mona Lisa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mona Lisa   Mona Lisa Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mona Lisa
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TMNT-Forum :: Misc :: Randomness-
Jump to: