TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6037 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Do you draw? Would you be interested...

Go down 
+2
Xile
tsukeru
6 posters
AuthorMessage
tsukeru

tsukeru

Female
Number of posts : 58
Warning Level :
Do you draw? Would you be interested... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Do you draw? Would you be interested... Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Michelangelo
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-09-06

Do you draw? Would you be interested... Empty
PostSubject: Do you draw? Would you be interested...   Do you draw? Would you be interested... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 10:56 pm

I am a horrible artist (this is why I probably only sew these days). I have been working on trying to create images of my OC's and of the Turtles as humans (based off of my fan fic) but it's just so hard to come up with the design since I don't draw. I was wondering if anyone would like to be generous enough to try their attempts at the design and in return, I can either write you a fan fic, sew you something small (i.e., a plushie, crafty thing, etc... which I can link you over to my etsy/da), or if you just want to do it for fun and don't expect something out of it; that will be great too! Please contact me via email at tsukeruu at gmail dot com, PM me or contact me via AIM - tsukeruu / MSN - tsukeru at hotmail dot com . If this kind of a post isn't allowed, then I highly apologize in advance! And if it is, then I look forward to working with any of you!
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Number of posts : 2402
Warning Level :
Do you draw? Would you be interested... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Do you draw? Would you be interested... Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : TMNT (All Four)
Shells : 28
Registration date : 2009-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Do you draw? Would you be interested...   Do you draw? Would you be interested... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 9:03 am

I may be interested, I mean it's a possibility, first I have to see what my schedule is like... then I'd have to see which pictures you would like first. (Turtles or OC's)

This thread is allowed! Unless there is a request section that I'm not aware of Smile XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.dawnoftheninja.com/blog/
Livi

Livi

Female
Number of posts : 3801
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo <3
Shells : 53
Registration date : 2009-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Do you draw? Would you be interested...   Do you draw? Would you be interested... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 11:36 am

Dun think there is. There might have been a topic, but it wasn't used so let's just use this one.

We should have an official art trade like topic where you post your OC/a description and other people draw them. :3
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Number of posts : 1858
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!
Registration date : 2010-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Do you draw? Would you be interested...   Do you draw? Would you be interested... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 10:43 pm

I'll give it a shot, though humans aren't really my strong point. I have a basic idea, though. I might make it a speedpaint on YT, so look out 4 it!!!
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Do you draw? Would you be interested...   Do you draw? Would you be interested... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 8:47 am

I wish I could help you but I´m not very good at drawing humans. The only things I´m good at are backgrounds, animals and anthropomorphic creatures
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo
TMNT Kim

TMNT Kim

Number of posts : 145
Warning Level :

Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Do you draw? Would you be interested...   Do you draw? Would you be interested... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 10:58 pm

Do you draw? Would you be interested... Humanleo2

My version of human TMNT Leonardo
Back to top Go down
http://triconianworld.findtalk.biz
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you draw? Would you be interested...   Do you draw? Would you be interested... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you draw? Would you be interested...
Page 1 of 1