TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6037 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TMNT Chronicles: Teenage Maiden Ninja Team

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Number of posts : 2010
Warning Level :
TMNT Chronicles: Teenage Maiden Ninja Team Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT Chronicles: Teenage Maiden Ninja Team Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-09-08

TMNT Chronicles: Teenage Maiden Ninja Team Empty
PostSubject: TMNT Chronicles: Teenage Maiden Ninja Team   TMNT Chronicles: Teenage Maiden Ninja Team Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 9:48 am

So this was the first fanfic story I ever wrote, it's not finished yet, but you can read and comment on what I have so far if you want.

Title: TMNT Chronicles Book 1: Teenage Maiden Ninja Team

Summary: When Mikey meets a 13 year old girl named Venus, things pretty much get crazy for our four turtle heroes, and they don't know how much Venus is involved! But the really strange thing are these five girls who call themselves the Teenage Maiden Ninja Team!

Rating: K+ (Rating might go up, might not 50/50)

Chapter 1: Venus

Chapter 2: Boys Meet Girls

Chapter 3: Sister

Chapter 4: Behind the Wall

Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Number of posts : 1047
Warning Level :
TMNT Chronicles: Teenage Maiden Ninja Team Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT Chronicles: Teenage Maiden Ninja Team Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Leo, obviously. But I love all of them <3
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-06-29

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Chronicles: Teenage Maiden Ninja Team   TMNT Chronicles: Teenage Maiden Ninja Team Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 7:45 pm

Omygosh! You know what you are? My HERO!!!! This is a fan-girls dream come true!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2696443/44TayLo
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Chronicles: Teenage Maiden Ninja Team   TMNT Chronicles: Teenage Maiden Ninja Team Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 7:47 pm

Really? You think so?
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Chronicles: Teenage Maiden Ninja Team   TMNT Chronicles: Teenage Maiden Ninja Team Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 1:30 am

Totally! You have an awesome imagination! I can't wait to see how this plays out! Smile
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Chronicles: Teenage Maiden Ninja Team   TMNT Chronicles: Teenage Maiden Ninja Team Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 12:13 pm

Thank you so much! Hyper
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Chronicles: Teenage Maiden Ninja Team   TMNT Chronicles: Teenage Maiden Ninja Team Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 6:01 pm

No prob! I love your word play! Teenage Maiden Ninja Team! That's genius!
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 5080
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Chronicles: Teenage Maiden Ninja Team   TMNT Chronicles: Teenage Maiden Ninja Team Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 10:16 pm

I love these chapters! Keep 'em coming!! Big grin
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~xxryousdancerxx
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Chronicles: Teenage Maiden Ninja Team   TMNT Chronicles: Teenage Maiden Ninja Team Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 4:19 pm

Will do! And thank you, both of you! Big grin
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Chronicles: Teenage Maiden Ninja Team   TMNT Chronicles: Teenage Maiden Ninja Team Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 5:28 pm

OMG! I finally finished Chapter 5!

Chapter 5: Akiko, the One Called Mom

Leo Don Raph Mikey
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Chronicles: Teenage Maiden Ninja Team   TMNT Chronicles: Teenage Maiden Ninja Team Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 5:50 pm

YES!!!!!!! XD Loving it! Haha the turtles reaction to steak was priceless! Can't wait for another update!
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Chronicles: Teenage Maiden Ninja Team   TMNT Chronicles: Teenage Maiden Ninja Team Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 6:26 pm

LOL That was my favorite part to write! I will try to update as soon as possible, It's all a matter of choosing the right words, etc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Chronicles: Teenage Maiden Ninja Team   TMNT Chronicles: Teenage Maiden Ninja Team Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TMNT Chronicles: Teenage Maiden Ninja Team
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TMNT-Forum :: Misc :: Fan-works :: Fan TMNT stories-
Jump to: