TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6047 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Guess The Turtle For The Next Post! :D

Go down 
+4
thelostkingdom
katanagirl
mcazevedo
War Bandit
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
War Bandit

War Bandit

Male
Number of posts : 367
Warning Level :
Guess The Turtle For The Next Post! :D Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Guess The Turtle For The Next Post! :D Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Lay-oh-nar-dough x)
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2008-10-11

Guess The Turtle For The Next Post! :D Empty
PostSubject: Guess The Turtle For The Next Post! :D   Guess The Turtle For The Next Post! :D Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 3:50 am

ok, I know the title may seem awkward and unclear. So let me... rephrase that statement. xD

What we have to do, is to 'think' what the next poster's (the next one to post AFTER you) thinking.

...its hard to explain in mere words, but the example would do! Don

Player 1: Hmmm... the next poster is thinking about the turtle named... LEO!

Player 2: NOPE! I'm thinking about RAPH! the next poster thinks of... DONATELO!

Player 3: You got it right, all right. hmm... SPLINTER!

Player 1: Yep! Hmm... MIKEY!

Player 4: Well... no. I was thinking of RAPH. next poster thinks of... RAPH!

Player 3: yep. Smile

...and so forth. So you have to guess the character what the next poster is thinking...

NOTE: You can only think of LEO, RAPH, DON, MIKEY and SPLINTER. No other characters!

Ok, I'll start.

Leonardo? Smile

Chibi Mike and Don ~War~Cibi Leo and Raph
Back to top Go down
http://www.dofus.com
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :
Guess The Turtle For The Next Post! :D Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Guess The Turtle For The Next Post! :D Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Guess The Turtle For The Next Post! :D   Guess The Turtle For The Next Post! :D Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 11:42 am

Nope! It was Raph! Mmmm....let´s see...Mikey?
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo
katanagirl

katanagirl

Female
Number of posts : 290
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Monet my pet turtle =)
Registration date : 2010-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Guess The Turtle For The Next Post! :D   Guess The Turtle For The Next Post! :D Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 2:22 pm

yes I AM
Raph?
Back to top Go down
War Bandit

War Bandit

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Guess The Turtle For The Next Post! :D   Guess The Turtle For The Next Post! :D Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 5:17 pm

sure is! Big grin

Mikey?! Big grin

Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.

PostSubject: Re: Guess The Turtle For The Next Post! :D   Guess The Turtle For The Next Post! :D Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 5:17 pm

Yup!

Don?
Back to top Go down
War Bandit

War Bandit

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Guess The Turtle For The Next Post! :D   Guess The Turtle For The Next Post! :D Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 3:01 am

No, xP

Leo?

Back to top Go down
thelostkingdom

thelostkingdom

Male
Number of posts : 3198
Location : behind you, booooo (I'm a ghost)... Barcelona(Spain)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Raphael
Registration date : 2010-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Guess The Turtle For The Next Post! :D   Guess The Turtle For The Next Post! :D Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 4:45 pm

No! (Raph)
Don?
Back to top Go down
http://recuerdoslibro.blogspot.com/
War Bandit

War Bandit

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Guess The Turtle For The Next Post! :D   Guess The Turtle For The Next Post! :D Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 5:15 pm

Absolutely... not. xP (Mikey! Big grin)

Splinter?

Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Number of posts : 1858
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!
Registration date : 2010-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Guess The Turtle For The Next Post! :D   Guess The Turtle For The Next Post! :D Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 5:28 pm

He's not even a reptile!
Leonardo!
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Number of posts : 2010
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!
Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Guess The Turtle For The Next Post! :D   Guess The Turtle For The Next Post! :D Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 7:07 pm

Negatory, it's Raph.

Hm, Donatello.
Back to top Go down
War Bandit

War Bandit

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Guess The Turtle For The Next Post! :D   Guess The Turtle For The Next Post! :D Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 7:33 pm

Nope. Why do you keep forcing donatelo on me? xP

Raph?

Back to top Go down
katanagirl

katanagirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Guess The Turtle For The Next Post! :D   Guess The Turtle For The Next Post! :D Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 12:38 pm

um if i said no would you be mad if you would be i'm saying no i wasn't thinking about Raph i was thinking about Don but good guess

um if my psychic powers are working correctly i think the next person is thinking about

LEO!!!!
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!

PostSubject: Re: Guess The Turtle For The Next Post! :D   Guess The Turtle For The Next Post! :D Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 1:17 pm

Sorry, it was Mikey.

Raph?
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Guess The Turtle For The Next Post! :D   Guess The Turtle For The Next Post! :D Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 1:59 pm

Yay! Correct!

Leo?
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!

PostSubject: Re: Guess The Turtle For The Next Post! :D   Guess The Turtle For The Next Post! :D Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 3:31 pm

Correctamundo!

Uh....Mikey?
Back to top Go down
War Bandit

War Bandit

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Guess The Turtle For The Next Post! :D   Guess The Turtle For The Next Post! :D Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 3:14 am

YEP! Big grin

@katanagirl, you don't really have to have mixed choices... just the one your MOSTLY thinking of, and that's it. Big grin

Umm...

RAPH! Big grin

Back to top Go down
katanagirl

katanagirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Guess The Turtle For The Next Post! :D   Guess The Turtle For The Next Post! :D Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 11:03 pm

Nopedy nopedy no
soz it was Leo !
Leos smiling
um Raph again
Back to top Go down
War Bandit

War Bandit

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Guess The Turtle For The Next Post! :D   Guess The Turtle For The Next Post! :D Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 2:43 am

yeah! >;D

Leo??

Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Guess The Turtle For The Next Post! :D   Guess The Turtle For The Next Post! :D Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 1:14 pm

Sorry! It was Donnie!

Uh, Leo? Leos smiling
Back to top Go down
War Bandit

War Bandit

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Guess The Turtle For The Next Post! :D   Guess The Turtle For The Next Post! :D Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 4:03 am

nope. xP

Raph?

Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Number of posts : 726
Warning Level :

Registration date : 2010-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Guess The Turtle For The Next Post! :D   Guess The Turtle For The Next Post! :D Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 4:12 am

Yep! Raph

Mikey?
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Guess The Turtle For The Next Post! :D   Guess The Turtle For The Next Post! :D Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 7:46 am

Cowabunga!!

Leo?
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Guess The Turtle For The Next Post! :D   Guess The Turtle For The Next Post! :D Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 1:23 pm

Nice job!

Donnie. Donny
Back to top Go down
War Bandit

War Bandit

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Guess The Turtle For The Next Post! :D   Guess The Turtle For The Next Post! :D Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 2:43 am

No. Big grin

Leo?

Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Number of posts : 2160
Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : ^~^

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!
Registration date : 2010-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Guess The Turtle For The Next Post! :D   Guess The Turtle For The Next Post! :D Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 1:47 pm

BOW BOW too bad your wrong it was.....Drumroll ........Mikey Mikey crazy

um DON?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guess The Turtle For The Next Post! :D   Guess The Turtle For The Next Post! :D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guess The Turtle For The Next Post! :D
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next