TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6049 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My cousin died

Go down 
+9
Haluwasa2
Ilovemikey
thelostkingdom
CrazdMikeyfan15
FallenAngel4000
mcazevedo
Xile
chayonja
bustersword
13 posters
AuthorMessage
bustersword

Male
Number of posts : 550
Warning Level :
My cousin died Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100My cousin died Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2008-02-28

My cousin died Empty
PostSubject: My cousin died   My cousin died Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 8:54 am

Today as normal day as always, I got back from school, ate something and gone to my room to play computer, when, after 3 hours, I heard my mom screaming and crying. So I ran as fast as I could to her and she said that my cousin died... I was in shock for like 3 minutes, and thenn I started to cry as hell, and, I don't know why I just posted this, and damn, I need a comfort! Raph crying Raph crying Raph crying Raph crying Raph crying Raph crying
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/RoxasKennedy2
chayonja

chayonja

Female
Number of posts : 32
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Mikey<3! I like them all though : D Second comes Raph, then Don, and then Leo~
But Mikey is my absolute fav! n___n
Registration date : 2010-10-02

My cousin died Empty
PostSubject: Re: My cousin died   My cousin died Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 9:11 am

awww! D: *hugs* that's awful! i'm so sorry to hear that >: i know how you feel.. i lost my grandpa 3 years ago.. not nice, not nice at all ;_;
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Number of posts : 2402
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : TMNT (All Four)
Shells : 28
Registration date : 2009-05-23

My cousin died Empty
PostSubject: Re: My cousin died   My cousin died Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 10:13 am

I'm so sorry Sad how old was your cousin?
Back to top Go down
http://www.dawnoftheninja.com/blog/
bustersword

Male
Warning Level :

My cousin died Empty
PostSubject: Re: My cousin died   My cousin died Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 10:25 am

Xile wrote:
I'm so sorry Sad how old was your cousin?
She was somewhere 17 or 18.
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Number of posts : 2402
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : TMNT (All Four)
Shells : 28
Registration date : 2009-05-23

My cousin died Empty
PostSubject: Re: My cousin died   My cousin died Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 10:45 am

Well, I hope your memories of her are very happy indeed - even though she's gone, she'll still be here: <3

I guess that's what happens when someone passes away, they become more a part of you if you remember them in a happy way... Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.dawnoftheninja.com/blog/
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-13

My cousin died Empty
PostSubject: Re: My cousin died   My cousin died Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 11:37 am

Oh my....I really understand how you feel. I lost my best friend a few months ago and today, it still hurts. And it's just like Xile says, you must always remember the good things about her. I'm so sorry for your lost.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Number of posts : 2160
Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : ^~^

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!
Registration date : 2010-11-02

My cousin died Empty
PostSubject: Re: My cousin died   My cousin died Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 1:50 pm

Wow you must feel terrible I'm so sorry for your loss i lost my mum a year ago but sometime i forget and think she still there on my back about something. Though i still love her and thats why i post about her so often.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Number of posts : 1858
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!
Registration date : 2010-04-13

My cousin died Empty
PostSubject: Re: My cousin died   My cousin died Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 4:28 pm

Awwwwwwww...I fell so bad for you. *Falljoy gives her big slobbery kiss* My baby sister died in the womb, so I know how you feel
Back to top Go down
thelostkingdom

thelostkingdom

Male
Number of posts : 3198
Location : behind you, booooo (I'm a ghost)... Barcelona(Spain)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Raphael
Registration date : 2010-01-29

My cousin died Empty
PostSubject: Re: My cousin died   My cousin died Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 5:09 pm

I feel sorry for you.. we're undestanding you're feelings.. But here, we're all a big family, and your pain is my pain too... this is the reason that I say: Sorry... Sad
Back to top Go down
http://recuerdoslibro.blogspot.com/
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Registration date : 2010-01-13

My cousin died Empty
PostSubject: Re: My cousin died   My cousin died Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 5:11 pm

The lostkingdom's right, bustersword! We all share your pain and we're all supporting you!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo
Ilovemikey

Ilovemikey

Number of posts : 72
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Michelangelo!!!!!
Registration date : 2010-09-18

My cousin died Empty
PostSubject: Re: My cousin died   My cousin died Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 7:22 pm

awwwww *hugges* we've all been there before.
My aunt died on christmas day....
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Number of posts : 2010
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!
Registration date : 2010-09-08

My cousin died Empty
PostSubject: Re: My cousin died   My cousin died Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 8:24 pm

*hugs bustersword* I don't know what else to do, all I can say is that I would have done the exact same thing you did by posting for comfort. Raph crying hug me Cry
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Number of posts : 1047
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leo, obviously. But I love all of them <3
Registration date : 2010-06-29

My cousin died Empty
PostSubject: Re: My cousin died   My cousin died Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 8:30 pm

My best friend's mom died a couple months ago, and while I wasn't related to her, I sometimes can't go to bed 'cause I'm up thinking about her. Anyways, I just wanted to say I'm sooooo sorry for your loss. Like thelostkingdom said, we'll all be here to support you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2696443/44TayLo
mikeyanddonniegirl

Female
Number of posts : 13
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Mikey and Donnie!!!
Registration date : 2010-08-14

My cousin died Empty
PostSubject: Re: My cousin died   My cousin died Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 9:53 pm

I know howyou feel ....like crazedmikeyfan said ,our little sis died .so sorry for you loss:(
Cry Sad
Back to top Go down
Ilovemikey

Ilovemikey

Number of posts : 72
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Michelangelo!!!!!
Registration date : 2010-09-18

My cousin died Empty
PostSubject: Re: My cousin died   My cousin died Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 8:10 pm

*hugs!!!*
Back to top Go down
bustersword

Male
Warning Level :

My cousin died Empty
PostSubject: Re: My cousin died   My cousin died Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 12:48 pm

Hi guys, I just want to say thank you all for your support, I fell way better now.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 5080
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

My cousin died Empty
PostSubject: Re: My cousin died   My cousin died Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 11:40 pm

I'm so sorry, I never heard about this T-T so much for being an up-to-date mod...

I know how you feel, I lost my baby brother a few months back...then my half-sister...then my best mate was in a car accident with me (he's ok now, came out of his coma a couple of weeks back). I lost my twin bro in the womb too (don't ask how I got here, it's a long and interesting story).

Your pain is our pain.
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~xxryousdancerxx
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Number of posts : 726
Warning Level :

Registration date : 2010-03-03

My cousin died Empty
PostSubject: Re: My cousin died   My cousin died Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 12:17 am

I just noticed this.

I am so sorry for your loss bustersword.

I feel your pain with you. My grandfather just died recently. Cry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My cousin died Empty
PostSubject: Re: My cousin died   My cousin died Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My cousin died
Page 1 of 1