TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6047 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Name The Above Poster

Go down 
+4
Haluwasa2
mcazevedo
CrazdMikeyfan15
War Bandit
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
War Bandit

War Bandit

Male
Number of posts : 367
Warning Level :
Name The Above Poster Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Name The Above Poster Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Lay-oh-nar-dough x)
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2008-10-11

Name The Above Poster Empty
PostSubject: Name The Above Poster   Name The Above Poster Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 5:52 pm

Familiar with 'The Name Game' game? well, in this game, you have to 'NAME' the above poster, something 'FANCY' For example...

Leo: ...

Don: The Leader!

Raph: The Brainiac!

Mikey: The Stubborn One!

Raph: The goosebump. xP

Something like that... you have to give a wacky name to the above poster. ok. have fun! Big grin

no poster above me. xP

Chibi Mike and Don ~War~Cibi Leo and Raph
Back to top Go down
http://www.dofus.com
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Number of posts : 1858
Warning Level :
Name The Above Poster Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Name The Above Poster Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!
Registration date : 2010-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Name The Above Poster   Name The Above Poster Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 6:16 pm

The stalker!
Back to top Go down
War Bandit

War Bandit

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Name The Above Poster   Name The Above Poster Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 3:00 am

Loves TMNT. xP

Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Name The Above Poster   Name The Above Poster Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 2:02 pm

The Avatar avatar!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!

PostSubject: Re: Name The Above Poster   Name The Above Poster Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 3:30 pm

Likes paper swans!
Back to top Go down
War Bandit

War Bandit

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Name The Above Poster   Name The Above Poster Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 3:15 am

The Mozilla FireFOX

Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.

PostSubject: Re: Name The Above Poster   Name The Above Poster Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 1:18 pm

The funny codes dude
Back to top Go down
War Bandit

War Bandit

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Name The Above Poster   Name The Above Poster Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 2:47 am

The So-True Guy. Big grin

Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Number of posts : 2010
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!
Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Name The Above Poster   Name The Above Poster Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 1:12 pm

The one who is BEHIND ME!
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Name The Above Poster   Name The Above Poster Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 3:31 pm

The Rabid Renoir Fangirl!
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!

PostSubject: Re: Name The Above Poster   Name The Above Poster Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 5:26 pm

The one whose world tangled with there's

(I dunno, does that only apply to Falljoy?)
Back to top Go down
War Bandit

War Bandit

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Name The Above Poster   Name The Above Poster Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 4:02 am

The... The... The... umm... :/

Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Name The Above Poster   Name The Above Poster Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 7:49 am

The stutterer!
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Name The Above Poster   Name The Above Poster Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 7:50 am

War Bandit wrote:
The Mozilla FireFOX

Hold up!! I get it now! Falljoy is not a fox, she's a wolf.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Name The Above Poster   Name The Above Poster Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 1:22 pm

The Double Poster when it's against the rules!
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Name The Above Poster   Name The Above Poster Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 1:44 pm

(SOrry! I didn't mean to!)
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Name The Above Poster   Name The Above Poster Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:36 pm

(I know I was joking, don't worry)
Back to top Go down
War Bandit

War Bandit

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Name The Above Poster   Name The Above Poster Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 2:42 am

do not get out of the topic please.

Lives In The USA! Big grin

Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Name The Above Poster   Name The Above Poster Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 2:53 pm

The guy whose sig is from the CGI movie.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Number of posts : 2160
Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : ^~^

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!
Registration date : 2010-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Name The Above Poster   Name The Above Poster Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 10:26 pm

the person with the WHY SO BRITISH sig
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Name The Above Poster   Name The Above Poster Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 10:33 am

The person that has the same name as a character from the 2k3 series
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Name The Above Poster   Name The Above Poster Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 1:27 pm

The one who posts like crazy!
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Name The Above Poster   Name The Above Poster Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 1:26 am

the one who draws like an angel (ha it's a dare from my friend to use my name as much a i can)
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Name The Above Poster   Name The Above Poster Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 2:56 pm

the one who has a pretty philosofical sig.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Name The Above Poster   Name The Above Poster Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 12:40 pm

the one who notices (you like?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Name The Above Poster   Name The Above Poster Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Name The Above Poster
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TMNT-Forum :: Misc :: Forum Games-
Jump to: