TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6049 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Christmas?!

Go down 
+4
FallenAngel4000
Leo'sGirl
Haluwasa2
CrazdMikeyfan15
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Number of posts : 1858
Warning Level :
Christmas?! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Christmas?! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Christmas?! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas?!   Christmas?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 8:18 pm

Well, from all my experiance, every time you get sooooooo close to getting the star on top of the tree, and are still trying to get it on, people laugh at you.

Christmas?! - Page 2 Leosgirlchristmasrequest

C'mon Leo! You're almost there! Reach!!
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Number of posts : 1047
Warning Level :
Christmas?! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Christmas?! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Leo, obviously. But I love all of them <3
Registration date : 2010-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Christmas?!   Christmas?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 9:09 pm

CrazdMikeyfan, I'm speechless! You've outdone yourself! Love
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2696443/44TayLo
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!

PostSubject: Re: Christmas?!   Christmas?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 9:10 pm

Thank you! I was going for a cabin-ish feel
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Christmas?!   Christmas?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 9:13 pm

Then it worked! It almost reminds me of Casey's grandma's farmhouse!
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Number of posts : 2010
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Christmas?!   Christmas?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 10:10 am

That looks so good! You did a great job!
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Christmas?!   Christmas?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 2:52 pm

It's almost like you're inside my head! In my fanfic, they're at Casey's farmhouse at the moment and it's around Christmas time! You truly have a gift! Thanks again! Love
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Number of posts : 2160
Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : ^~^

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!
Registration date : 2010-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Christmas?!   Christmas?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 2:59 am

oh wow that is awesome! are you sure their yours and not done by a pro tmnt drawer? Wink
wel then i would hope you say thats true cause you are one! faboulous! how can you top that!?
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Christmas?!   Christmas?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 9:23 pm

Hey Haluwasa2, here's your request:

Christmas?! - Page 2 Venususagisnowman

Sorry about Venus' chin. I messed up there. No, she does not have a beard.

And FallenAngel:

Don: Wait a minute...
Christmas?! - Page 2 Donatellosnowball

Yes, that's Don. In case you didn't know, back in their origins, they all had red headbands and the same skin tone. I just pictured it like this. 2k3 lineart with original comic coloring.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Christmas?!   Christmas?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 11:41 pm

Its perfect (i know there's no such thing) but in my eyes it is perfect thank you so much it meets her cheeky side so perfectly thank you again love it
Back to top Go down
Ilovemikey

Ilovemikey

Number of posts : 72
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Michelangelo!!!!!
Registration date : 2010-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Christmas?!   Christmas?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 1:05 pm

owww now I'm excited for mine Smile
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Number of posts : 2010
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!
Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Christmas?!   Christmas?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 2:54 pm

OHMYGOODNESS! I LOVE IT! It's perfect! *claps excitedly* LOL she such a show off with the snowrabbit, but it fits her personality perfectly (Because she would be showing off, impressing and flirting with Usagi all the same time!)! I didn't even notice her chin. It's so cute! Again I say I LOVE IT! Thank you so much!
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Christmas?!   Christmas?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 3:21 pm

You are all welcome!! Now, for the other requests...
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Christmas?!   Christmas?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 10:08 pm

FallenAngel4000 wrote:
Its perfect (i know there's no such thing) but in my eyes it is perfect thank you so much it meets her cheeky side so perfectly thank you again love it

Thanks, but remind me never to shade with colored pencils ever again.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Christmas?!   Christmas?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 2:38 am

you can('t) trust me Twisted
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Christmas?!   Christmas?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 10:06 pm

I almost have War Bandit's done, all I havta do is color it, but I don't see him much around here. Maybe I'll start working on ilovemikey's.
Back to top Go down
katanagirl

katanagirl

Female
Number of posts : 290
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Monet my pet turtle =)
Registration date : 2010-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Christmas?!   Christmas?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 1:59 am

i can 't wait for mine you've really out done your self how can you top this?!
Back to top Go down
Ilovemikey

Ilovemikey

Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Christmas?!   Christmas?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 12:33 pm

can't wait Smile
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Christmas?!   Christmas?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 8:40 pm

Hey, War Bandit!

Uh-oh...Caught under Mistletoe!

Christmas?! - Page 2 Warbanditsrequest
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 5080
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Christmas?!   Christmas?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 7:13 pm

Nice pics! Kat says she might start up a request thread at some point...but she says it'll be just OCs and people from other animes, she doesn't draw turtles much at the moment XD Mostly YuGiOh and other anime stuff, apparantely ^^;
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~xxryousdancerxx
Ilovemikey

Ilovemikey

Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Christmas?!   Christmas?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 4:17 pm

vedy good vedy good
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christmas?!   Christmas?! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christmas?!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TMNT-Forum :: Misc :: Randomness-
Jump to: