TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6046 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

You're banned!!

Go down 
+6
Wildgoose
thelostkingdom
War Bandit
FallenAngel4000
CrazdMikeyfan15
mcazevedo
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :
You're banned!! - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100You're banned!! - Page 11 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-13

You're banned!! - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You're banned!!   You're banned!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 3:21 pm

I ban you cuz why do you all have babies and I don't? I wanna a baby bro too! Or sister! Or puppy! XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Number of posts : 2160
Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :
You're banned!! - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100You're banned!! - Page 11 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : ^~^

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!
Registration date : 2010-11-02

PostSubject: Re: You're banned!!   You're banned!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 12:06 am

everyone run don't walk to the nearest entrance my step mom is like 2 months pregnant so yeah is it like Human breeding season or something?

i ban u cuz i just feel like it and i don't feel like dealing with the fact you got an account on DA so Yeah deal with that Razz
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Number of posts : 712
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : hm, I dont really have a fave....I adore them all!! Maybe a have a soft spot for Rafael...but in general I love them all!!!

Leonardo is strict with his training and loyal

Rafael is a mondo hothead but has a great sexappeal

Donatelo is so sweet and (as the series have proven) a magnet to the ladies

Michealangelo is a cutie!! So energetic and optimistic!! He is just adorable

How can you ask me such a question? I simply cant choose....
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2011-01-23

PostSubject: Re: You're banned!!   You're banned!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 4:54 am

I ban you cause the baby is not my sibling!!!
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.

PostSubject: Re: You're banned!!   You're banned!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 7:49 am

I ban you cuz...well, it's still a baby!
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: You're banned!!   You're banned!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 10:31 pm

ooh was it a boy or a girl and congrats!!

i ban you cuz it a baby and babies are cute ^~^ (until they grow up -_-)
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : hm, I dont really have a fave....I adore them all!! Maybe a have a soft spot for Rafael...but in general I love them all!!!

PostSubject: Re: You're banned!!   You're banned!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 3:43 am

a girl! and she is already mewing!!!!

I ban you cause when the babies grow up are more fun
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Number of posts : 1858
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!
Registration date : 2010-04-13

PostSubject: Re: You're banned!!   You're banned!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 9:27 am

True, but when my dog has the pups, I'm gonna hope they never grow up.

I ban you cuz I love the three day weekend!
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: You're banned!!   You're banned!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 12:27 pm

Aw...I wish my dog and my turtle were still babies. They used to be so tiny. But I think they're still cute.

I ban you cuz so do I!
Back to top Go down
thelostkingdom

thelostkingdom

Male
Number of posts : 3198
Location : behind you, booooo (I'm a ghost)... Barcelona(Spain)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Raphael
Registration date : 2010-01-29

PostSubject: Re: You're banned!!   You're banned!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 1:28 pm

I ban you cause Nice then I'm banned!
Back to top Go down
http://recuerdoslibro.blogspot.com/
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: You're banned!!   You're banned!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 1:38 pm

I ban you cuz how the heck did you ban yourself?
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!

PostSubject: Re: You're banned!!   You're banned!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 4:33 pm

I ban you cuz it's when others sacrafice themseleves for others!
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: You're banned!!   You're banned!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 6:19 am

I ban you cause this isnt a sacrifice..it's a suicide!
Back to top Go down
thelostkingdom

thelostkingdom

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: You're banned!!   You're banned!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 7:40 am

I ban you cause I think it
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: You're banned!!   You're banned!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:32 am

i ban u cuz i love ur ava! ^~O it awesome! and bloody!
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: You're banned!!   You're banned!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 5:24 am

I ban you cause you re lost
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: You're banned!!   You're banned!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 12:23 pm

I ban you cuz Fallen likes kingdom's avatar!
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: You're banned!!   You're banned!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 4:49 pm

I ban you cuz 8O.....my dog had her pups today! And four of those little boogers, to be exact
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: You're banned!!   You're banned!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 3:25 am

wait did you say boogers? sorry i'm lost
/)
|
O~o scratching head
Back to top Go down
randomail44

randomail44

Male
Number of posts : 17
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Raphial, hes the most B.A.
Registration date : 2011-02-05

PostSubject: Re: You're banned!!   You're banned!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 3:32 pm

I ban you for making such a random topic! lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/IMZEECATMAN
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 5080
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: You're banned!!   You're banned!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 12:34 am

I ban you for having Splinter wearing a PINK robe in your sig ^^
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~xxryousdancerxx
thelostkingdom

thelostkingdom

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: You're banned!!   You're banned!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 5:12 am

I ban you cause you can't ban for this type of reasons
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: You're banned!!   You're banned!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 5:36 am

I ban you cause you can!
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: You're banned!!   You're banned!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 1:02 pm

i ban you cuz i. just. feel. like. it. Smile
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: You're banned!!   You're banned!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 3:58 pm

I ban you cause youre cruel... (snif snif)
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: You're banned!!   You're banned!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 8:25 am

I ban you cuz if you wanna survive here, you've gotta be cruel
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You're banned!!   You're banned!! - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You're banned!!
Page 11 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next