TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6049 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Happy new year people!

Go down 
+2
Leo'sGirl
thelostkingdom
6 posters
AuthorMessage
thelostkingdom

thelostkingdom

Male
Number of posts : 3198
Location : behind you, booooo (I'm a ghost)... Barcelona(Spain)
Warning Level :
Happy new year people! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Happy new year people! Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Raphael
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-29

Happy new year people! Empty
PostSubject: Happy new year people!   Happy new year people! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 4:30 pm

Well, I’m thelostkingdom I think that you know who I am. I’m writing this cause(like all of you know) we’re starting the new year (2011 if you don’t know xDD) and I wish to all the users of tmnt-forum a happy new year. But this is not all that I wanted to say: I want to say that it’s too nice to stay in this family, and I’m really happy to met you.
I hope to stay at least other year in this amazing forum, cause I enjoyed so much this year passed.
Thank you so much and happy New Year.
I’m so happy that I wrote something stupid.. xDD read this please Wink

(real name of CrazdMikeyfan15)
1 of January of 2011

“Hi, I’m CrazdMikeyfan15 and this is my diary.
Yes, I know that this is my diary of my holidays, and this is that I’ll do.
This is not a fiction.
I used to stay at “tmnt-forum” it’s about teenage mutant ninja turtles. Yes, the four turtles/human.
Well If I’m not wrong, 1st of January, somebody sent to us (all the users) an e-mail.
The writer? I don’t knew.
In this e-mail, said something like this: (Because I don’t remember all)
“If you’re user of tmnt-forum I want to say something to you: It’s important. I want to meet you. If you’re a really lover of this forum, you would stay in here:
(Sorry teacher, but I can’t write the place, it’s a secret)”
I don’t gave importance about this: “It’s a joke” I thought.
But It was strange. I told to mcacevedo(between the chat) if she had the same e-mail.
Actually, I weren’t the only one.
I thought what would do…”

(Maria Catarina Azevedo)
1 of January of 2011

“….
CrazdMikeyfan15 had the same e-mail.
I though about if I would like to go, but the first that I thought was that my parent’s wouldn’t want that I go.
Suddenly, the same person sent to me another e-mail:
“Do you want to go? No matter if you can’t go, only say if you want”
“Interesting”-I thought, and I send to the writer that “I would go, but my parents won’t leave to me”
But three minutes later, I receive a new e-mail:
“Enough. The next that you need to do is create any work to show to the other fans. Remember: If you won’t finish the work tomorrow, you’ll stay in your home”
I were scared, but I weren’t to pull back”

(The real name of Xile)
1 of January of 2011
“…
It’s time to make a draw…”

(The real name of FallenAngel4000)
1 of January of 2011
“…
I thought to write a poem about tmnt, It would be original…”

(The real name of Haluwasa2)
1 of January of 2011

“…
I stayed all of the night working in a x-mas draw:
Donatello and Raphael were doing a x-mas tree…”

(The real name of Katniss)
1 of January of 2011
“…
One day later, I received a new e-mail:
“Search in your mailbox, and you’ll have a surprise”
I made this and…”

(Real name of Livi)
1 of January of 2011
“…
What was in the mailbox? A ticket to travel (sorry teacher, but I can’t write the name of the place, it’s a secret)
I didn’t believe in this. I thought that this were only a joke.
But the ticket not were the only that somebody sent to me. With the ticket, too sent a little paper:
“Tomorrow at 22 p.m”
¿Tomorrow?-I thought.-I need to catch the airplane now.
I knew that my parents would be angry, but the idea to escape was too tempting…”

(Real name of Lunar-Dream)
“…
2 of January of 2011:
I arrived at the destination, and I only needed to found the place: I stayed a new country and I didn’t knew where is (I can’t tell to you)…”

(Real name of War Bandit)
“…
1 of January of 2011

This is all that I can tell to you. If you want don’t approve to me, but I won’t say more about this theme.”

The secret of the message:
The people met on the according place, and they’re waiting the writer.
Appeared: mcacevedo, 1000oceand, chayonja, CrazdMikeyfan15, Haluwasa2, Katniss, Leo’s girl, Livi, Lunar-dream, Tsukeru, Xile, Nightwatchersgirt(and all the people that is reading this and I don’t used the name.. sorry) and then they stayed waiting the writer.
Suddenly, somebody that not let anyone see them made a sign indicating the way.
They decided to following the stranger, but don’t missing to be scared.
They found in a place that looked familiar:
Its was the den of their loved tmnt.
It seemed a bad joke, but when they were on the house, the door was closed enclosing.
Let us leave!-Howled Mcacevedo.
Suddenly, the stranger was seen, However incredible it seemed, was Raphael, one of the heroes of all those present.
Next to him, were seen Leonardo, Michelángelo and Donatello.
¿The end? I don’t know you can imagine Wink

Michelángelo.

If you read this story and you understood this, it’s cause you don’t see good… I tried to do a decent story in English, and I’m more or less happy…
Thanks to read Wink
Back to top Go down
http://recuerdoslibro.blogspot.com/
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Number of posts : 1047
Warning Level :
Happy new year people! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Happy new year people! Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Leo, obviously. But I love all of them <3
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Happy new year people!   Happy new year people! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 6:19 pm

Haha this is amazing! If only that could really happen...sigh Big grin Anyway, thanks for making my day! Happy New Year!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2696443/44TayLo
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Number of posts : 1858
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Happy new year people!   Happy new year people! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 12:30 pm

HA!! THis is funny! THanks man for using me first!
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Number of posts : 2010
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!
Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Happy new year people!   Happy new year people! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 6:01 pm

Oh wow! This was so cool!
Back to top Go down
thelostkingdom

thelostkingdom

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Happy new year people!   Happy new year people! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 7:35 am

Thanks haluwasa2 Wink I used a lot of time to do this!
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Registration date : 2010-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Happy new year people!   Happy new year people! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 9:25 am

I've already read this but this is just oh so beautiful and nice! I'm so glad the forum's back!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo
thelostkingdom

thelostkingdom

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Happy new year people!   Happy new year people! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 2:39 pm

I'm so happy too! I thought that we wouldn't see never more!
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Number of posts : 2160
Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : ^~^

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!
Registration date : 2010-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Happy new year people!   Happy new year people! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 7:37 pm

wow i'm not sure i get it but i love it all the same the thing you wrote it sounded exactly like something i would say.
say my name is Angel but now people even my friends are calling me fallen which i totally love its so me thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy new year people!   Happy new year people! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy new year people!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TMNT-Forum :: Misc :: Randomness-
Jump to: