TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6044 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What are you listening to?

Go down 
+8
turcosoup
Wildgoose
katanagirl
FallenAngel4000
War Bandit
CrazdMikeyfan15
mcazevedo
thelostkingdom
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :
What are you listening to? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What are you listening to? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-13

What are you listening to? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 4:52 pm

Me too...so awesome...
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo
thelostkingdom

thelostkingdom

Male
Number of posts : 3198
Location : behind you, booooo (I'm a ghost)... Barcelona(Spain)
Warning Level :
What are you listening to? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What are you listening to? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Raphael
Registration date : 2010-01-29

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 4:53 pm

hahaha I think that I'll listen other time the song of near xDD
Back to top Go down
http://recuerdoslibro.blogspot.com/
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 4:55 pm

Noooo! Don't tell me that! I'm not listening to that but when you tell me, it's like I'm still being tortured! XD

I'm listening to Good Enough by Evanescence
Back to top Go down
thelostkingdom

thelostkingdom

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 4:57 pm

ahahahahah don't worry I'm listening the second chapter of death note
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 5:04 pm

Phew, thank Buddha! XD
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Number of posts : 2160
Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : ^~^

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!
Registration date : 2010-11-02

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 6:48 pm

i'm listening to when somebody loved me from toy story 2 (i can sing and play it on the piano ( i love animation!!!!))
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 11:49 am

Aw...I love Toy Story. The first movie was kinda bleh but the others were great

I'm listening You've Got A Friend In Me (spanish version) from Toy Story 3
Back to top Go down
katanagirl

katanagirl

Female
Number of posts : 290
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Monet my pet turtle =)
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-09-30

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 3:13 am

(oh loved the small film to go with it)
watching the movie toystory2 on youtube
Back to top Go down
War Bandit

War Bandit

Male
Number of posts : 367
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Lay-oh-nar-dough x)
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 1:05 am

Listening to...

Kingdom Hearts - Bibidi Bibidi Boo! x)
Back to top Go down
http://www.dofus.com
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Number of posts : 1858
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!
Registration date : 2010-04-13

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 11:59 am

Sneakernight by Vanessa Hudson

You know what's weird? It's raining and should turn to snow sometime the next hour. 0___0
Back to top Go down
War Bandit

War Bandit

Male
Number of posts : 367
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Lay-oh-nar-dough x)
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 10:42 pm

Carol of the bells

(lol. xO )
Back to top Go down
http://www.dofus.com
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 11:16 pm

I'm listening to the sound of every inch of me crying out: Go to bed! Go to bed!
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 7:57 am

Haha. Poor you. I'm kinda sleepy too, thanks to last night's concert. But I'll have plenty of time because I'm offically on X-MAS HOLIDAYS!

Errm *coughs* I'l listening to From Yesterday by 30 Seconds To Mars
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Number of posts : 2160
Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : ^~^

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!
Registration date : 2010-11-02

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 6:05 pm

i went to the U2 concert so my eardrums arn't back to normal yet
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 7:49 am

lol. I know how you feel.

I'm listening to Just The Way You Are by Bruno Mars
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 9:15 pm

Am listening to my brother crying. Over what? I have NO idea.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 11:45 am

Aw your poor brother. That's one of the reasons that I'm glad that I don't have any. They're too clingy and whiny. Although, having a little brother would be kinda cool.

I'm listening to Damn it Janet from The Rocky Horror Show
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 5:45 pm

Crazd's little brother: (playing quad game for ps2 he's obsessed over) Hey, Crazd*?

Crazd: what?

Crazd's little brother: Um, what would happen if I ran into the wood truck and it ran over me?

Crazd: Uh...you'd be dead. T___T

I get at least a hundred of these lame questions every single DAY!!!!

I'm listening to PooF by thecomputernerd01. Chec him out, he's funny! My mom thinks he's lame... But he's my YouTube Web Celeb!!!
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 6:34 pm

LOL

I'm watching a critic from the Nostalgia Critic. You've got to see his review of the TMNT movies. It's so damn hilarious.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 8:38 pm

Think it's funny now, but get landed with him and his questions, and you're ready to hang yourself T_T

Alejandro by Lady Gaga.
Back to top Go down
thelostkingdom

thelostkingdom

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 4:17 am

I-m listening the fantasy live in Barcelona by 30 seconds to mars
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 12:29 pm

Wow. I kinda feel sorry for you Crazd.

I'm listening to the most catchy and annoying song of all times: Ducktales.
(I'm serious. I can't get this music out of my head. Kill me....)
Back to top Go down
thelostkingdom

thelostkingdom

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 4:17 am

I´m listening Going under live by Evanescence
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 11:36 am

I'm listening to Shake Up Christmas by Train. (It's the same song from the Coca-Cola X-mas commercial)
Back to top Go down
thelostkingdom

thelostkingdom

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 1:28 am

wow... this song its nice... but its strange at the same time... I don´t know if I like this or I hate this song xD
I´m listening the voice of the game "silver"... I´m really addicted at this pc game
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are you listening to?
Page 3 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next