TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6049 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Women vs Men

Go down 
+16
Kira85
Kifu
Sam.Ryouji
Iryonix
Katniss
ShaianWillems
Nouran
turcosoup
Haluwasa2
Leo'sGirl
mcazevedo
War Bandit
CrazdMikeyfan15
Livi
FallenAngel4000
thelostkingdom
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Number of posts : 2160
Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :
Women vs Men - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Women vs Men - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : ^~^

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-11-02

Women vs Men - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Women vs Men   Women vs Men - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 5:44 pm

Last night in bed i looked up at the stars in the black sheet of night and said
"where the heck is the ceiling?!"
Back to top Go down
thelostkingdom

thelostkingdom

Male
Number of posts : 3198
Location : behind you, booooo (I'm a ghost)... Barcelona(Spain)
Warning Level :
Women vs Men - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Women vs Men - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Raphael
Registration date : 2010-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Women vs Men   Women vs Men - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 11:02 am

Back to top Go down
http://recuerdoslibro.blogspot.com/
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Number of posts : 1858
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Women vs Men   Women vs Men - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 2:23 pm

560 Agnubawoc!!
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Women vs Men   Women vs Men - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 2:07 pm

Raph : where is Master Splinter going?
Mikey: Maybe he has a girlfriend heheeh
SMACK
Mikey: oww!

the big brawl part one
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Number of posts : 1047
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leo, obviously. But I love all of them <3
Registration date : 2010-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Women vs Men   Women vs Men - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 2:42 pm

Yesterday in science we watched a video about human cloning.

Friend: That's so wrong!

Me: There are some things man was never meant to tamper with.

Friend: O_o
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2696443/44TayLo
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!

PostSubject: Re: Women vs Men   Women vs Men - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 9:58 pm

Leo'sGirl wrote:

Yesterday in science we watched a video about human cloning.

Friend: That's so wrong!

Me: There are some things man was never meant to tamper with.

Friend: O_o

563 LOLZ!! Laughing out loud I need to do that in my Bio class!

(Seminary kitchen smells really bad. What? We don't know, so we're all throwing out random ideas why)

Friend: Smells like dead cat

Me: No, smells like old tomato paste.

Same Friend: Ah...(crazy juices flowing) 'tWas a dead and old tomato cat.

Me: o_O ..... Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

I was laughing my a** off (I suffer from LMAO). Anime smile
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Registration date : 2010-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Women vs Men   Women vs Men - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 4:14 pm

Haha

Hum....The Aristocrats! (For those who didn't get it, I'd advise to do some research cuz it's quite funny)
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Women vs Men   Women vs Men - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 4:50 pm

(At a friends house)

Me *stands up and frowns*: My underwear shrunk.

Friend: -_- I didn't need to know that...
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Women vs Men   Women vs Men - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 5:49 pm

Friend: (in Scottish accent [actually, he always talks in a Scottish accent when he jokes around]) Whut iz dis?

*is pointing to drawing that is currently avatar*

Me: ... Yeah, what about it?

Friend: I did not know they were prey.

(I punched him for that)

oh yeah, 566
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.

PostSubject: Re: Women vs Men   Women vs Men - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 8:34 am

(And you did the right thing! XD)

567 Okay, this one happened in my Maths class. Well, about everything that's funny happens in Maths. Or Geography. Or History. Basically, almost every subject I have.

Friend: I don't think I deserved zero on this test
Teacher: I agree, but that's the lowest mark I could give you!
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Women vs Men   Women vs Men - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 1:33 pm

(... That's just mean)

568 this was the vest reference thus far!

Bio class we were talking about viruses, mostly influenza virus

Teacher: The influenza virus mutates so it grows immune to the vaccine. You'd make a million bucks if you made a video called "Teenage Mutant Ninja Viruses".

I was the only one that started laughing! Laughing out loud
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Women vs Men   Women vs Men - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 4:19 pm

Oh my gosh! You're teacher is AMAZING! I'd have cracked up too!

This is from a comedian I watched yesterday.

"I hated Algebra! Letters and numbers should always be separate! I remember my teacher used to put up problems on the board and ask me to solve them, so I'd go up and erase the bored! There! Problem solved! Then I got my report card and my mom got mad because I had an F in that class. But I explained to her 'no, F is actually a variable! You don't know what the actual grade is! F could actually be fantastic!'"

This might only be funny to me since I'm a math geek. I don't know.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Women vs Men   Women vs Men - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 3:51 am

hahah thats funny one time my friend was called up to "find the X" so to speak on the board went right up circled the X and said "there it is" that cracked me up

570 go girls!
Back to top Go down
thelostkingdom

thelostkingdom

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Women vs Men   Women vs Men - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:53 pm

Nooo! stop this!
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Women vs Men   Women vs Men - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 1:54 pm

TUG-O-WAR!!! ITS ON!!

570 OOH YEAH!!
Back to top Go down
thelostkingdom

thelostkingdom

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Women vs Men   Women vs Men - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 3:47 pm

Damn all I think that the boys will be lose!
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Women vs Men   Women vs Men - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 10:29 pm

I think you're right!!! Girl Power!
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Women vs Men   Women vs Men - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 3:22 pm

G-I-R-L-S We are the best! *shakes pompons*
Back to top Go down
thelostkingdom

thelostkingdom

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Women vs Men   Women vs Men - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 3:58 pm

470 ¬¬
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Women vs Men   Women vs Men - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 4:01 pm

571 Aw c'mon kingdom! Don't despair!
Back to top Go down
thelostkingdom

thelostkingdom

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Women vs Men   Women vs Men - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 4:13 pm

570 I know that we'll lose in this game
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Women vs Men   Women vs Men - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 4:20 pm

D'aw, don't despair cuz this is a fangirl site, just post a lot! 571
Back to top Go down
thelostkingdom

thelostkingdom

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Women vs Men   Women vs Men - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 4:22 pm

570 arg...
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Women vs Men   Women vs Men - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 4:35 pm

571 I apologize but...I really gotta laugh right now. BWHAHAHAH!
Back to top Go down
thelostkingdom

thelostkingdom

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Women vs Men   Women vs Men - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 4:41 pm

570 I'll still playing at this game!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Women vs Men   Women vs Men - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Women vs Men
Page 6 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TMNT-Forum :: Misc :: Forum Games-
Jump to: