TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6049 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rainy Day

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Number of posts : 768
Warning Level :
Rainy Day Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Rainy Day Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Raphael! I guess I mostly like Raph cuz I can relate to him really well. Tough decision tho...
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2011-03-29

Rainy Day Empty
PostSubject: Rainy Day   Rainy Day Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 1:49 am

This is my first actual fanfic, so, please take it easy on me! I know for a fact it will suck, and I'm only not writing it in third person cuz then it'll suck more! So, even if you hate it, try not to be to harsh!

Raph

I was lookin' out at a dark, cloudy night. No stars, not even a moon to pierce the cold, bleak night. Just blackness.

Rain had started fallin' a while back, but I didn't really notice. Or maybe I didn't care. Either way, it made no difference to me. Not tonight. Tonight nothin' really seemed to matter.

I guess it all kinda started when Leo got all moody. He blamed himself for not findin' a better way to kick Shredder's can. I woulda gone with da direct approach, just pummelin him to no end, but in his new suit, that was hardly an option. And den Leo got stabbed, there was an explosion, and BOOM! Leo's actin like......like.... well, like ME!

As Mikey so obviously pointed out, we hardly needed another me.

But that dosen't have too much ta do with what was goin' on now. There was a new ninja in town, and I was desperate to find 'em. I was pretty sure it wasn't Foot, mostly cuz they were sabotagin Purple Dragon stuff, and as far as I knew, them no good dirty rotten ninjas were still under Karais control.

Besides, the new one was so much more skilled. Every night, somethin happens. Me and the others been shadowin this guy for a week, but tonight we split up, and I had my sais ready for when we found them.

My Shell cell crackled to life. "Guys, you there?"

It was Donnie.

"I think I found somethin. Corner of first and Laird."

I jumped off the roof I was watchin from and started running. It was about five minutes 'fore I reached Don, and he was just watchin' with Leo and Mike. Then, just as the purple Dragons were about to start loading up a truck, the streetlight went out. I squinted down at the fight, but all I coud see was a bunch of shadows, and I could hear grunts of pain.

The fray was over soon, and then a shadowy figure hopped onto the roof across the alley from us. I saw the figure look at us, and then it dissappeared. It left a little somethin behind though, and that something was gonna help.

Leo

Raph held a red strip of fabric in his hand. A few hairs were attatched to it, long and back, with red at the tips.

"It's a girl." I said dumbly. All our watching hadn't really prepared us for a girl. Especially not a girl ninja.

"Thank you, Fearless Leader," Raph rolled his eyes. "Now how do we find her?"

"I'm pretty sure most NYC girls don't have black and scarlet hair. She shouldn't be that hard to find." Don said.

"Are you dudes forgetting one obvious point? She can go out in daylight. We can't." Mikey made sense for once, and I shook my head in agreement.

"But we can watch in daylight. From a littlle place I like to call April's apartment."

Raph and Don were sitting on the couch watching football, Mikey making something to fill his bottomless stomach. I was watching out April's window for the girl. I just hoped I would see something. I was starting to give up after three hours.

"Mikey! Your turn. Just watch for anything strange."I stood up and walked over to the couch, sitting next to Raph on one end.

After an episode of Family Guy and a boxing match, Mikey asked, "Does some random chick in a black outfit jumping across roofs count as strange?"

"Yup." Donnie said. Raph and I walked over. It was a girl, in a ninja outfit, with about six weapons in her belt, across the street. She turned her head, and I got a glimpse of red tipped hair in the sun.

"That's our girl." Raph said.

"We'll get her tonight." I said.

Mikey

I didn't really see the point in kidnapping some random ninja chick off a pitch - black alley, but Leo wouldn't budge.

We waited, listening to the police scanner in the battleshell until we heard the sign of the nightly Purple Dragon purge. We drove there, but this time, the streetligt stayed lit. And we saw the match.

It was about thirteen dragons, surrounding one girl in a black and red ninja outfit. She had sais in her belt, and a single katana over her back, but she didn't draw them. Instead, she executed the most beautiful leaping split kick I'd ever seen, knocking down three of them like dominos. Hun immediately went for her, but with a snap kick to the gut and an elbow to the face, he fell to the pavement.

It was a bit of a blur after that, but at the end of all of it, the girl stood, pulling a grappling hook out of her belt as the dragons moaned and rolled around on the ground.

"Whoa," Raph breathed.

"You sure we can take her down?" Don asked. Leo just nodded solemnly. We followed the girl along the ground, watching her graceful movement along the roofs until she dropped into a three walled alley. We blocked the exit and stepped out of the battle shell.

"Y'know I hate being followed. Somethin' about it just bugs me." She said. It was probably the same thing Raph would've said in the situation. I took note of that before pulling my nunchakus.

Leo nodded at me to attack first. I went forward, my nunchaku at the ready. The girl stood there, not even in a ready position. I swung. The girl caught my nunchaku and flipped me to the ground with it. Donnie went next. She blocked his Bo with ease and he tried to take out her feet, but she gave him a nasty kick to the head, knocking him down efficiently.

Leo had a bit more luck. She used her single Katana against him, giving him a bit more edge due to his skill with the blade. But soon enough she was able to get through his defenses and sweep his feet from under him. He fell hard, but he knocked her so that she fell on top. He tried to disarm the mystery girl, but she sent an elbow to his gut, knocking the wind out of him before turning to Raph.

Raph

The ninja in front of me sheathed her katana and pulled out her sais. I grinned. I always enjoyed fighting other sais, just to try out the technique.

The girl made the first move. She feinted to the left and made a jab for my right side. I blocked her. I made a move to disarm her, but she ducked out of reach. She was playing with me, trying my patience. Well, it was running out. I came forward and we locked sais. She twisted my hands down to my sides and kicked me in the stomach. I grabbed her ankle hard and yanked her down. She yelped as she hit the hard pavement. We rolled around like that, throwing punches, before Don knocked her off me. She rolled and stood, facing my bros, who were now on their feet.

I stood up behind the girl. She had one sai, the other was in her belt. she stood wearily, all her weight on her left foot (Probably because of how hard I grabbed the right ankle) and she was occupied with my bros, not me. I leapt forward, siezing my chance. She'd been just about to pounce.

"Not so fast," I said, knocking her sai from her hand whie holding one of my own to her throat. I disarmed her completely, tossing the weapons and grappling hook to Leo. She didn't fight, not until I relaxed the slightest bit. She flipped me into Leo, and was about to run, when Don smashed her head with His Bo. Leo looked at him, then at the girl, crumpled and broken on the ground.

"I panicked!" He said as we loaded her into the battle shell and drove away.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Number of posts : 1858
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Rainy Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Day   Rainy Day Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 10:45 am

Hey, what are you talkin' about someone hating this? This is really cool! No, wait, that's not a good enough word for it. ... Aw, there's no better word for it!! This is just too awesome for words! Especially with you trading perspectives when it comes to the Turtles!! (But why wasn't there a Donnie perspective?)

Wait, this isn't a one-shot deal, is it?
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Raphael! I guess I mostly like Raph cuz I can relate to him really well. Tough decision tho...

Rainy Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Day   Rainy Day Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 1:55 pm

Okay, Part 2! And I'm gad you liked it, but I had to put the last section in Raphs perspecive, and now's where Don comes in!

Donnie

I sat at my workbench, debating some blueprints. Mikey and Leo were watchint he ninja girl, who was still Zonked out on the couch. Raph was snoring like a chainsaw in his room. It was starting to give me a migrane, his snoring had been getting worse lately. A LOT worse.

I go up and walked over to Leo.

"Think she'll wake up soon?" I asked.

"You're the one that whacked her in the head with your Bo. You tell me." He shrugged.

"Either she's amazing at pretending she's asleep, or I have a much harder swing than I thought I did." I contemplated it for a sec. "Either way, she'll probably be up soon."

"I never thought I'd see the day Don would hit somebody that hard." Raph mused as he jumped down off the upper level. "Of course, there was the exception, meaning the time you ripped Prof. Honeycutt's head off his shoulders."

"I panicked!" I said defensively.

"She ain't asleep," Raph said, looking down.

"Prove it." Mikey said, amazingy, it was the first comment he'd had on the subject.

Raph kicked toward he sleeping girl. She caught his ankle and yanked it up, hrowing Raph off balance and smashing him o the ground.

"Consider it proved," He wheezed.

"Okay, so I'm awake. And I'm leaving." She stood and tried to get past Leo, but he didn't budge.

"Not yet. What's your name." Leo asked.

"What do you care? I'll be gone in three weeks anyway."

"Why?" I asked. I was curious.

"I never stay in one place more than two months. I only stayed in Kenya for two weeks before I came here."

"What's your name?" Mikey asked again.

"Bite me!" The girl snapped.

"Look, we can do this da easy way, or da hard way." Raph pulled out a sai. "Pick one."

"You really wanna know my name?"

We all nodded.

"Fine. It's Belle."

Leo

I was pretty happy just to get that bit of info from her. She wasn't an easy one to get anything from.

"Can I leave now? She asked.

"No, not yet, Belle." I said.

"Why not? I'd like to be out of New York before my- before the next freighter from Japan comes in."

Donnie looked at her quizzically.

"I have my reasons." She stated simply.

"Mind clueing us in to what they are?"

"Yes, I mind. The only reason you should care is that when they come, they'll try to find you."

"Who is 'they'?" Raph asked irritably.

"And why are they gonna find us?Besides the obvious reasons?" Mikey added.

"They'll want info on me."

"Why?" I asked.

"It's a long story."

"We have tme." I said. Belle sighed and shook her head.

"I all started when I was about five, I guess. Me and My cousins were living in NYC, but we were tossed out, sent to an orphanage. We were adopted by a Ninjitsu master, one who seems to know your father well. His name, is Hamato Katar.

"He trained me, and my three cousins in ninjitsu. Evenually, when I was ten, he sent me off to train with the Ninja Tribunal. My cousins stayed behind with him. I was more advanced in my combat skills than they. Vallory was jealous of me. Lana and Darla were less concerned. They were more fun loving and curious tan Vallory.

"I came home when I was fourteen. Vallory refused to accept my coming home. She always hated it when I had the spotlight. Not very leader- like of her. One day we go into a fight she stabbed me in the shoulder. I ran away, and I've been constantly raveing and viligant to this day. No ninja has gotten the better of me. Not until you four."

"Wow. Nice life." Donnie said.

"I know. I never got an escape route. All I can do is run blindly, and hope my cousin's spies don't find me first."

"Look. Stay here for a while. You have a sprained ankle, thanks to Raph, and you shoud le us tend to it. At least for now," I said.

"For now," She agreed.
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

Rainy Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Day   Rainy Day Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 4:54 pm

OK, I was in a hurry when writing that last piece, and I would have liked it to be longer. Here goes the next part:

Mikey

I was sitting on the couch with Belle, watching a movie late that night. I really liked her, but then, my bros always said I was too trusting. They were all asleep, and Godzilla vs. the mutant snail was on channel 20. I wasn't planning on going to bed before it was over.

"Michelangelo?" Belle asked.

"Call me Mikey."

"Okay, Mikey. Why do you trust me when your brothers don't?" She asked.

"You just seem trustworthy. Besides, Leo probably trusts you, too. And, you couldn't do anything to us with a sprained ankle like that. Sorry 'bout Raph, by the way." I said.

"No need to apologize. Besides, he reminds me of me, so I understand his behavior. If somebody was being an aggressor over somebody I care about, I would do something simiar, or worse."

I laughed at that. Thinking of my fight with Belle, and how it took all four of us to bring her down. It was a hard fight, that one. I wasn't surprised that she could compare hersellf to Raph.

"You're nicer." I said.

"You've never seen me angry."

"Do I want to?"

"I highly doubt it." She chuckled. I smiled. "Picture Raphael on the warpath with a team of angry rhino's and you have me."

"Seriously? Do you think you could beat Raph in a fair fight?" I asked. Belle shrugged.

"Maybe."

"Can I ask you a question, Belle?"

"You just did. But I'll listen to your next question too."

"Why did you let up and tell us about yourself so easily? I mean, you could have resisted Raphy without your ankle, right?"

"Yeah, I could. But, Mikey, where would that get any of us? I'd be in a fight with Raphael, you boys would never trust me, and I'd be trapped in New York with no escape and no protection when Vallory gets here."

"I suppose."

"But I am entrusting you and your family with my life. You don't have to trust me, but I trust you, Mikey. I think I will enjoy my time here before I have to leave."

She paused. "And, Mikey, I value your friendship very much. Maybe someday your brothers and I will have a friendship like you and I have made today."

I smiled at Belle as the giant mutant snail died on TV.

I woke up and looked around. I was laying in bed, a pile of comics on my floor next to me. I thought of what Belle and I had talked about last night and smiled. She was definately trustworthy. I didn't need Sensei to tell me that.

Belle was asleep when I came downstairs. Raph was watching her, and his face still didn't give away what he thought of her. I hoped they coud be friends, but with Raph.... Maybe I could just hope a bit harder.

"Hey 'Fearless'," I said as I walked into the kitchen. Leo was eating cold pizza.

"Hi Mikey. What's up?" He asked.

"Not much. Hey, Leo? What do you think of Belle?" I asked.

"She seems okay. But she did kick our shells!"

"Yeah, but we did follow her," I pointed out.

"I guess. Why?"

"She and I hung out last night, watchin a movie. I think she's really nice. We can trust her. She trusts us." I said. I grabbed some cheese pizza and took a bite.

"Where are you going with this, Mikey?" Leo asked warningly.

"I just think we should be a bit nicer to her. She's been through a lot, and she deserves our trust."

"I'll think about it."

"Thanks bro." I grinned and walked away.

"Hey Mikey." Belle grinned at me from the couch.

"Hey. How's the ankle?" I asked, sitting next to her feet.

"It kills. Raphael has a tight grip." She winced gently, but smiled weakly.

"Trust me, I know."

"Wanna watch some TV?" She asked. I nodded and flipped through the channels.

Donnie

I could tell Mikey liked Belle. I knew Leo trusted her to an extent. I knew Raph was waiting for a ligit excuse not to trust her.

Did I know what I thought of Belle? Heck, no.

I could tell she was telling the truth about her life. I knew she had deep emotional scars. She had walls. That was why I was surprised about how easy she and Mikey got along. They were connecting, becoming friends. Thanks to Mikey, her walls were coming down, bit by bit.

I was sure Leo would find that useful info. But what I wanted to know was how Mikey found it so easy to trust a stranger. Aw, heck. It was Mikey.

Leo walked over a while later.

"Can we talk? Alone?" He asked. I nodded and we went into the dojo.

"I think we should trust Belle."

"Mikey got to you, didn't he?"

Leo looked down sheepishly. "Maybe. But, the way he talked about her, the things that've happened to her before, could it hurt?"

"Maybe."

"I'm not so sure." Leo said. "She and Mikey were alone all night, taking. If she wanted to hurt him-"

"He'd be hurt."

"My point exactly."

"Okay, I get it. Let me know how Raph reacts. I want it on tape." I said.

Later, I heard yelling and breaking stuff. I chuckled. "Raph."

April came over that night. She brought clothes for Belle, who was asleep.

"Hey guys. Why'd you need the clothes?" She asked, setting a duffel down by the door. Leo just gestured to the couch, where Mikey was waching a movie. Belle was asleep on his shouder.

"And who might that be?"

"Belle." Everybody was surprised to hear Raph speak. He'd been in his room since Leo told him to calm down and trust Belle.

"OK. I'm not asking how you guys found her, and how you keep her here."

"Sprained ankle. She can't just walk out." I said.

"Poor thing!" April said.

"She would have done worse to us." Leo shrugged. Mikey looked over at him and glared. "Sorry Mikey. It's true though."

"I don't care. She wouldn't hurt us now." Mike said stiffly.

"Hm?" Belle asked sleepily.

"My bros are chuckleheads," Mikey said.

"That's new comin' from you, bonehead." Raph told him.

"Please. I can't sleep when you fight," Belle said.

"I think it might be good for you to stay awake for a while, 'Kay, Belle?" I asked.

"Okay Donnie." She said. I smiled. Mikey was right. She was OK.

Whoa, did I actually think Mikey's right about something? I'm losing it! I thought.

I looked over at Raph. He was still indecisive about Belle. She puzzled him.

"Donnie? How long 'til I can walk?" She asked.

"About, maybe, another week? Week and a half."

"OK." Belle rested her head on Mikey again. Raph looked at them funny. Wierd, the expression on his face...

It was gone again a sec later. I shook my head. Maybe it was nothing, but I was pretty sure it was what I thought it was. I could ony hope it wasn't.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Number of posts : 2160
Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : ^~^

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-11-02

Rainy Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Day   Rainy Day Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 9:29 pm

WOW Surprised I LOVE IT
DUDE YOU MADE ME LAUGH!!!

and thats very hard to do ^~^
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!

Rainy Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Day   Rainy Day Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 10:56 pm

Hee hee, yeah! This is an awesome fanfic! Raphael011, it appears to me that you worry about the tiny black dots instead of the white paper, which is what we're looking at, so don't pressure yourself too much and just go with what your mind tells you! This is soooo darn cool, I'll say again!
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

Rainy Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Day   Rainy Day Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 11:33 pm

I'm glad people like this. I've thought of Belle as a character for a LONG time, but I don't like my writing. I'm glad other people do. I'm also really glad I started this, so thanks for all the support.
Ew, I'm gettin sappy! Razz Now, for the writing! (Drumroll please)

Leo

Belle tried walking with Mikey one day when Donnie and Raph were out on a training run. I was meditating, which, in Mikey's books, is considered sleeping (Goof!) and so she stood.

"Um, Belle? Didn't Donnie say I was supposed to stop you from trying to walk?"

"Yup." She said.

"Cool. How far d'you think you can go?"

"I dunno. Isn't that why we're trying this?"

Mikey laughed. "Yup. I'm gonna stand right here in case you have the urge to fatally injure yourself."

Belle laughed. She had a nice laugh. "Mikey! I'm surprised at you!" She said in mock exaggeration.

"Why?"

"You know what fatal means." Mikey laughed now. I rolled my eyes back, under my eyelids.

"Is Leonardo listening to this?"

"He's asleep."

"He's meditating. There's a difference."

"Really? Meh, either way, who cares? Not like he can stop us."

After Mikey said that, I had a dire urge to stop them. I didn't.

A few seconds later, I heard a cry and a crash. My eyes flew open. Belle was in Mikey's arms, and Mikey was sitting on the floor.

"Oh, hey Leo. Did you know there's a difference between sleeping and meditating?"

"Knucklehead!" I said.

"I told you he was listening." Belle laughed. I shook my head and lifted her from Mikey's arms to mine. She wrapped her arms around my neck to steady herself.

"Do you have a death wish, Belle?" I asked.

"No."

"Then don't try this in front of Don and Raph."

"Okay Leo. So, can you bring me to the kitchen? I could eat a horse!"

"Sure." I turned and headed for the kitchen, where I seated Belle in a chair and found some leftover pizza.

"Wait up!" Mikey scampered into the room and nearly crashed into me. I sidestepped him and he flew into Raph instead, who was just getting back with Don.

"MIKEY!" Raph exclaimed. He started chasing the orange- clad turtle around the lair.

"Leo! Help!"

"Cheese or pepperoni?" I asked Belle.

"Surprise me."

Don sat next to her. "I see you're in a good mood, Belle." He mused.

"Ya, I've just been exhausted lately. I mean, I've been traveling for a year. I don't have too much time to sleep." She shrugged. "And then I met you guys. The first real friends I've had since my puppy when I was six."

I smiled over at her. She grinned sheepishly back. I saw that April's shirt was a little loose on her, revealing a jagged scar across her chest and over her shoulder. I figured it probably went down her back too. My eyes widened a bit. She looked down and pressed a hand to the scar.

"I'll tell you later." She said.

Mikey came in a minute later, huffing and puffing. "I think.... I... lost 'im." He grinned.

"Wanna bet?" Raph asked from behind Mikey. Mikey's eyes widened, showing a whole lotta white.

"Meeeeeep." He said. He tried to run, but Raph grabbed his bandana tails. Mikey threw an apple at Raph's head and made a run for the front door.

"Get back here you little mutant!" Raph roared, dashing after him.

"Leo! I'm goin topside!" Mikey called shortly before the front door opened.

Belle nibbled her pizza. Me and Donnie chuckled.

"Thanks for letting me stay here." she said

"No probem Belle. I mean, we all like you, so why shouldn't you stay?"

"I bring trouble."

"How?" I asked.

"Darla, Lana and Vallory? They'll probably be here in about two weeks by now."

"We'll keep you safe. You don't have to run anymore." Don said.

"Thanks." She yawned. "I think I need a nap."

"I'll let you sleep in my bed so you don't wake up when the goofball and the hothead get back." I said.

"Thanks. And thanks for giving me a chance." She said. I didn't fully understand the second part, but I just smiled and carried Belle up to my room. I pulled my covers back and slid her inside. She was almost asleep before I left the room.

"Leo? We need to talk." Donnie told me when I got back.

"Sure. What's up?" I asked.

"It's Raph."

Raph

I chased Mikey along the roofs for a bit before goin' home again. Leo and Don looked worried 'bout somethin' and Belle wasn' there.

"Belle run away?" I asked.

"Sprained ankle?" Don reminded me.

"Righ'." I said. I grabbed a soda from the fridge and sat on the couch.

"Where's Mikey?" Leo asked.

"Dunno. He's a fast bonehead, I'll give 'im that!" I chuckled.

"I'll take half of that as a compiment, haf as a 'HEY!'," Mikey said. "Where's my pal Belle?"

"Asleep in Leo's room." Don stated.

"Sure she isn't meditating? Apparently there's a difference." Mikey said.

"Should I save my 'Bozo!' and smack upside tha head for later? Or would ya like it now?" I asked annoyedly.

"How about in a hundred years? Then it won't hurt." I leaned over to Mikey and smacked him.

"Bozo."

"Ow!" Mikey rubbed his head.

"I think I might have to wait until you guys crash to sleep myself." Belle said. She was holding the stair rail and hopping down on one foot.

"Belle, you shouldn't be on your feet yet-"

"I'm a ninja Donnie. Healing seems to come in second to being ninja."

"Speaking of heaing, I still want to know the story behind that scar." Leo said.

"Fine." Belle huffed.

I'm exhausted as heck, so I'll leave it to your imagination to think of what's wrong with Raph until tomorrow. Raph [left]
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

Rainy Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Day   Rainy Day Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 5:37 am

Hehehehe love it!

Keep it up now i'm going to bed to SLEEP Mikey Not Meditate.
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

Rainy Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Day   Rainy Day Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 8:09 pm

OK, I spent 2 and a half hours on my response, and then the webpage expired and now, *Poof!* it's gone! I'm really PO'd and it won't let me try and find my response, so this one will be short and crappy, sorry!

Belle's memory:

Belle sat and pollished her sai at a tabe in her room. Her black and bloodred hair were gleaming in the candle- light, and so was the unbemished chrome sai. She was finishing the second one when a voice spoke from the other side of the room, hidden in shadow.
"Belle," It snarled.
"Hello Vallory." Belle said wihout looking.
"Don't act cute. You are such a {censored}!"
"And why?"
"You act all high and mighty just because you've been with the Tribunal. You think you're better than us!" Vallory screeched. Belle sighed.
"I have something to do. If you would leave, this is trying my patience, and my temper has been building since I left. If you would leave, you might not get hurt. Bad."
"I won't leave."
"You would if you weren't such an ignorant child." Belle said, her temper flaring.
"Don't make me hurt you, Belle."
"I'd like to see you try."
"If you must."
Vallory ran at Belle, sword poised to strike her in between the shouder blades. Belle leaped over the table, grabbing her sai as she did so. She blocked Vallory's next attack and kicked her into the wall. Vallory grunted as she made contact, dropping her tanto and katana. She growled at Belle.
"I warned you, Val." Belle whispered as her cousin stood. The scarlet ribbon from Belle's hair slid loose, falling to the ground in a crooked line. Vallory picked it up on one of her katana and tossed it in the air, slicing it as it fell to the ground beween us.
"It's time to sever another family tie." Val said.
Belle vaguely felt Vallory's Katana slice up and down as she was tossed in a 360 spin. It was a rough, ragged cut, once up and across her back, once down and ending at her ribs. Blood spattered the room, soaking Belle's hair tie.

Leo

"And that's how it happened." Belle finished.

"Ouch!" mikey winced.

"And I thought your life was bad without knowing that!" Donnie exclaimed. Raph sat with his eyes wide and his face conorted into horror.

"Now I know why you didn' want to tell us." He whispered. Tears were welling up in Belle's eyes at the memory. Raph put his arm around her and she pushed her face into his shouder, a sob escaping her lips.

Don and I were talking in the Dojo. Belle had fallen asleep on Raph, and when I left, he was stroking her hair softly.

"You really think he's...?" I traied off as Don nodded.

"But.....but it's Raph we're talking about! He isn't capable..."

"How do we know? He might be. Mikey is, I am, you are. Raph might be able to-"

"You?" I asked incredulously.

"Jhanna." He shrugged.

"Mikey?" I asked.

"Don't go there." Don said.

"But.... Raph! It's...."

"Insane, I know. By all my life's observation on Raph, he's never looked his way before, and that look means only one thing."

"But......"

"Leo! I'm the scientist here!"

"Don, this isn't science we're taking about."

"I know. But he might not even know he's..."

"I know."

Raph

It's been a week since Belle's memory. She can walk. She's amazing. When we were trying to walk, her gladness made her look like a kid.

She was so cute.

We were hangin' out on a roof about a week before Belle's cousins were due. I had to ask her somethin'.

"Belle?"

"Ya Raph?"

"Is ya hair natural?" I asked. It was red at the roots and tips, back in between with the occasional red streak.

"Yeah." She tucked a streak behind her ear. "Why? Do you hate it? I can die it plain black," She said in a rush.

"No! I like it." i said. She smiled and shrugged.

"Wanna soda?" I asked. She nodded and I tossed her one. She cracked the top and took a sip.

"Sun'll be goin down soon." I mused.

"Yup." She sighed. "I wish we could hang here longer."

"We can." I said.

"I'm kinda cold," She said. She leaned against me as the sun dipped behind a buildin'. I wrapped my arm around her shoulders.

"Raph?"

"Yeah?"

"Thanks for not leaving when I cried last week. I couldn't help it. The scar's healed, but the wound is open."

"They say time heals all wounds. But I don't know who they are, and why they think some wounds can heal at all."

"Whataya mean?" She asked.

"Once, Leo got stabbed by the girl he loved." I said.

"Oh." She said. "Ouch. I'd never do hat to the guy I love."

"You love someone?"

"Yup."

"Who?"

"Don't ask. He dosen't feel the same way." She blushed almost as red as her hair.

"Who?" I pushed.

"Raph, if I tell you you'll push me away." She said, distressed. But now I wanted to know.

"Please."

"Fine! But if you get mad, I'm leaving."

"Who?"

She looked down and mumbed something. "Belle? I didn't hear that."

"Geez. Fine. It's you. I'm in love with you Raphael!" She put her face in her hands.

I'm pretty sure my eyes were as big as the moon.

Belle jumped to her feet. I did the same. She turned to leave, but I held on to her hand.

"I love you, too." I whispered. Belle looked over at me. I pulled her into me and hugged her tight. I hadn't reaized she felt the same way I did. I kissed her hair unti she stopped sobbing ino my chest.

I wiped tears from her eyes and kissed her gently. She smiled and buried her face in my shoulder.

"Raph?"

"Yeah, Bells?"

"I'm too happy to walk."

I smied, kissed her one ast time, the took her in my arms and carried her back to the lair. I was done denying myself the fact that I loved her. No more hiding it.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

Rainy Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Day   Rainy Day Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 11:58 pm

AWWWWW!!! Love Story!!!

^~^
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

Rainy Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Day   Rainy Day Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 9:11 am

Not really, I mean, i just thought of that last night, so it kinda is, but ther'll be more actiony stuff and all that later.......

Just glad evryone likes it!
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

Rainy Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Day   Rainy Day Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 4:28 pm

Totally!! ^~^
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

Rainy Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Day   Rainy Day Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 8:36 pm

And now......for the momen you've all been waiting for.......
(Pause for dramatic effect)

Mikey

Raph walked into the lair after dark. He was carrying Belle and grinning. He looked happy. More happy than I'd seen him in a long time.

"No way is T-pain better than Evanescense!" Belle laughed.

"Maybe. But Linkin Park is better."

"....... fine, I can't argue. Especially 'Somewhere I belong'. I really like that song. And I'm making you listen to 'My Immortal' and 'Haunted'."

"I can't argue with you," Raph chuckled.

"Somebody looks happy," I called over.

"Hey Mikey!" Belle grinned.

"Sup bonehead." Raph said. I rolled my eyes.

"Raph!"

"What? Would you like it better if I called him 'puny little shrimp'? 'Cause I don' mind."

Belle laughed. Leo and Don walked in, looked at Raph and Belle, and then Leo commited a face- palm.

"Don' think I didn' see that Fearless!" Raph said.

"You're kidding me! Apparently Raph is capable of falling in love." Leo groaned.

"Am I missing something?" I asked.

"Raph and Belle are in love." Don said.

"What?!" I asked in shock.

"I know! She actually fell for him." Don mused.

"I heard that!" Raph yelled from his room.

"Chucklehead!" i muttered.

"In love?" I asked a sec later. "As in....."

Leo nodded silently. "Last thing we need is the angry one going soft." He growled. "It'd upset the balance."

"Oh, you mean like-"

"Don't say it!" Leo warned.

"- when you went all angry and hurt Sensei?" I finished.

"Mikey," Leo dove over the couch, tackling me to the ground.

"Oh, Leo! It was a joke!" Don said as I held my hands over my head and screamed.

Raph walked in to the living room and looked at Me and Leo, rolling on the flloor, trying not to get hurt.

"I thought hurting Mikey was my job?" He asked.

"Raph! Help!" I said.

Don looked at us. "This is ironic."

"Yup. You wanna go get a pizza?" Raph asked.

"Sure. You got the trench coats?" Don asked.

"You got the money?" Raph teased back.

"Hey Bells! We're gonna get a pizza. Wanna come?" Raph hollered.

"Sure. Be down in a minute!"

Don

We were pretty sure we still had five days before we had to be careful, but we didn't notice anything about being careful tonight.

After Raph and I split Mikey and Leo apart, Raph, Belle and I left to go get the pizzas. We promised to bring a couple home for the others. Most of the city was closed, but Jay's pizza was open until about midnight. Thank god, cuz I needed some surface activity. And I normally wanted a good excuse.

Pizza sounded pretty good right then.

Raph and I watched Belle walk out of the shop with five large pizzas. Raph dropped a noose down, and Belle discreetly strapped it to her waist, and then held on to the merchandise tightly as Raph and I pulled her up.

Belle handed Raph a meatlovers and me a hawaiian. She had a three cheese and pepperoni for Mikey. Leo was gettin' veggie.

As Belle opened her plain chese, her head snapped up. She put the box down and dashed to the side of the building. Raph and I followed, out of curiosity more than anything else.

"Guys, look down." Belle said. "You see that black subaru?"

"Yeah," I said.

"Why?" Raph finished.

"Take a wild guess who's inside."

"No." Raph said.

"Yup." She answered.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yes. My cousins have arrived."

(Duh, Duh, DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!......... sorry, I felt it needed to go there :$ )

I called Leo about five seconds later.

"Ya?"

"Guess who showed up early?" I asked.

"You're kidding!"

"Nope."

"We're about to have some seriously unwanted house guests." Leo sighed.

"We already have one of those!" Mikey said in the background.

"Case's here."

"Ooooh." I said.

"Anyways, call April and ask her if Belle can stay there. I'll bring her clothes so the others don't suspect a thing." Leo hung up.

"It'll be okay. Bells." Raph said. "Calm down. We'll get you someplace safe and I won't leave your side."

"You're the ones I'm worried about chucklehead!" She said angrily. "I can deal with my evil cousin."

"There's only one evil? That'll help." I said.

"Vallory's the one you have to watch out for," She nodded.

I called April while Belle and Raph argued some more.

"Hi Donnie." She said.

"How'd you know it was me?"

"Leo."

"He's there already?"

"Yup."

"Oh. So can she stay with you?"

"Of course. Bring her over."

"Thanks."

Belle paced angrily in April's living room. "They must have taken a plane. That's the only way they could get here so fast. And They'll have checked in with their spies by now, which means they'll be at the lair soon."

It was past midnight, and Raph, April, Casey and I were watching her go on like this. She wouldn't stop pacing. Or talking. Finally, Raph kissed her, and she shut up.

"You two had better go." She said sadly as she and Raph smiled at each other.

"Why?" I asked. My shell cell rang and I picked up. It was Leo. "What's wrong?"

"Belle's family is here and they aren't going away and they want to meet you and Raph." Leo said softly.

"I ain't leavin'. Tell 'em I'm busy." Raph said.

"I'll be here soon," I hung up.

"Don?" Belle asked.

"Yeah?"

"Be careful."

I made my way through the sewers silently, and then stepped through the front door of the lair. Leo and Mikey looked nervous, and I could see why. Three girls stood in fron of them. One was blonde, wearing nunchakus at her belt. She was smiling. There was one of them who was tall, with dark brown hair and a bo staff strapped over her back. And then, there was the one I was guessing was Vallory. She was about medium hight, not as finely toned as Belle was, but not really skinny, like the blonde was. She was wearing a blue and black outfit, with light brown hair that fell just past her shoulders. She had two katana on her back.

"Donnie!" Leo looked relieved to see me. The girls turned my way. The ones who had to be Lana and Darla smiled. Vallory's face was in a permanent scowl.

"Hey Bro!" Mikey ran up to me and hugged me. "Save me!" He whispered. I chuckled softly and shoved him off.

"Raph says Hi." I said.

"Isn't he coming?" Mikey asked.

"Nah. Casey broke something and now he and Raph are stuck cleaning the antique shop. April was so mad I doubt we'll ever see either of them again." I said.

"Raph. He'll get himself into real trouble someday." Leo said.

Raph

It was about one a.m. when I heard the window open. I looked at Belle, who was about to climb out.

"Hey! You runnin' away already?" I asked jokingly.

"Well I'm putting you all in danger by being here."

"No you aint!" I said. "You can't leave me. I thought you loved me."

"Raph!" she groaned. "Please just let me go for your safety."

I hugged her. "If I don't have you, I don't care about my safety."

"And your family's safety?"

I kissed her. "They'd tell you to stay, too." I said.

"No."

"Yup. Face it Bells, we all love ya. You're family."

"You're making it hard to leave." She told me.

I laughed and kissed her again. "That is the whole point."

Next time: "Hello, Isabelle." One ninja spoke, pulling off his mask.

"Etsosuki." Belle snarled.

"Hm. You remember me."
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

Rainy Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Day   Rainy Day Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 11:00 pm

Hi again. Smile

I am over my writer's bock, after only two short days, but I will still be continuing 'Still Missing' as it seems people like that one too. Smile

Leo

It was hard work convincing Darla Lana and Vallory to leave the lair, but we managed to do it. After naming a lot of places, (Including the Empire State building, a few museums and central park. Plus the zoo, of course) but hey finally decided to go sightseeing, giving us a chance to go see Belle.

Raph wasn't leaving her alone. He followed her wherever she went. The only exception was the bathroom. I had my suspicions as to why he followed.

"She try to leave last night?" I asked when April and Belle went into the kitchen.

Raph nodded. "It was hard to change her mind. I'm afraid if I leave her alone she'll just... go." He looked down at his feet. "I don't think I coud live with myself if she left."

"I understand, bro. You've never felt like this before. I wasn't sure if I could handle you being in love at first, but I know you just can't ignore this kind of feeling." I said.

"I'm not used to feelin' like this yet. I mean, I never really paid much attention to girls before, but when I'm around her, I'm just...." he shrugged.

"I know. You wanna go for a run?" I asked. "Het some excersize, let off some steam?"

"That sounds good."

"Cool. You go get Belle and I'll call Donnie and Mikey."

Raph left the room, and after Don and Mikey agreed to come on a run, all we had to do was wait.

It felt good to be out in the fresh air, running along the rooftops. For a human, Belle was pretty good at roof jumping. I guess it's a ninja thing.

"Hey Leo!" She called. "Race ya!"

"To the water tower," I said, pointing.

"Mark, set GO!" she pumped her legs hard, her feet pounding agile-y against the roofs. I was doing some fancy leaping stuff, and I was mildly surprised wen Belle beat me. She grinned, and for the first time, I noticed her eyes.

They were Jade green, in perfect contrast with her hair. The only strange thing, but it made them strangely beautiful, was the red flecks of colour closer to her pupils.

"Why're ya starin' at me funny Leo?" she asked.

"I just never noticed the red in your eyes," I said, frowning slightly.

"Oh, yeah, those." Belle chewed her lip and looked up at me. "When I was a baby, my eyes were red. Like, for the first couple days after I was born. They reverted to green, but some of the red stayed. I guess they mark me as an outsider."

"You aren't an outsider here," I said as the others caught up. Belle smiled, but was taken by surprise thanks to Raph, who wrapped his arms around her waist and lifted her into the air.

"Raphy! Quit it!" she laughed. "Put me down!"

"Nope. No can do, Bells!" Raph smirked, but Belle coudn't see him.

Belle kicked backwards, her black boot making contact with Raph's shin. He dropped her and Belle started running. We ran after her. She was halfway across a roof when Mikey tackled her. They rolled around for a bit, before Belle straddled him, her sai at his chest. Mikey laughed and Belle stood pulling him to his feet.

I turned around, about to head back, when I noticed a thick wall of ninjas surrounding us.

Raph:

I looked at Belle. She was stone- faced, apparently finding no surprise at the ninjas surrounding us.

"Friends of yours?" Leo asked.

"No. Did I mention my cousin's spies were ninjas?" Belle answered.

"Would have been useful info." Don said.

"Hello, Isabelle." One ninja spoke, pulling off his mask.

"Etsosuki." Belle snarled.

"Hm. You remember me."

"You dumba**! Of course I remember you. You used to love Vallory. I see she still uses you as her personal puppet." Belle said. "Or are you trying to kidnap me too? You always were on the short end of the inelligence train."

Etsosuki sneered. Belle glared.

"Anybody mind clueing us in?" I asked.

"Etsosuki, meet my brothers, Leonardo, Michelangelo and Donatello." She gestured. "And my boyfriend, Raphael. Raph, feel free to kill Etsosuki at any time you find necessary."

"Hiding from a fight, Belle?" Suki asked.

"Don't call me that!" Belle snapped. "Only people I care about call me that. And I never run from a fight." She said angrily.

"I still know how to get under your skin, don't I Belle?" Etsosuki said, walking towards Belle. "Just like that time I kissed you behind he barn. You tried to stop me, oh, you tried. But you were young and I was stronger." He smirked.

I took a step forward, about to kick the crap out of him, but Belle held me back. "He's trying to tic you off, Raph. If you fight him, and something happens to you, he knows I wouldn't resist him. He's drawing you forward." She said.

"It's workin'. I'm gonna-"

"Raph!" Leo said.

I stopped in my tracks, Belle standing sightly behind me, just the way I'd intended it. But Belle, stubborn fighter that she is, stepped forward.

"It's me you want Etsosuki. Leave my family alone." She said angrily.

"I don't intend on it. It'll be fun messing with their heads -" Belle growled and leaned forward, fists clenched "- and their attempts at rescue will all be in vain, because I'll have you either way."

"Don't even try." Belle said. Her green and red eyes flashed dangerously.

"Aw, Isabelle, you're wrecking all my fun," Etsosuki fake pouted. I grabbed Belle and lifted her before she hurt somebody - especially herself.

"Bells, leave 'im. He ain't worth it." I said.

"Raphy, you don't understand." Her eyes calmed as she looked at me. "He won't leave you alone. He'll torture you mentally, drawing you forward and hurting you physically. And that is the same as torturing me." She held her hand over mine. "I'm not worth it."

"You are ta me!" I said.

"You are to all of us, Belle." Mikey added. Belle looked over at him.

"No. I can't let you risk yourselves like that."

"It ain't your choice if we fight for ya." I said, putting her down, but still holding her hands. "I'd go ta the ends of tha world for ya, Bells. Ya know that." I told her sternly.

"Is there gonna be a brawl or not? I have a girl to kidnap over here," Etsosuki said irritably.

"You want her? You gotta go through us." Mikey pulled out his nunchakus.

"And we don't appreciate people trying to kidnap our own." Leo added, unsheathing his katana.

"Plus, we haven't had a challenge in a while. If you call this a challenge." Don snorted as he whipped out his Bo.

Belle and I shrugged and took out our sais. "So. Any forfeits?" She asked.

"Or do we just get ta whoop your butts anyway?"I spun my sais in an act of ignorance. An act.

Etosuki raised his katana and ran at Belle. I gott in the way, blocking his sword and kicking him in the ribs. The others ran into the ninjas and a full- fledged battle kicked off. I saw Belle takin' down scuzzbags as quick as anybody, and Mikey was kickin' butt too. Leo took on a pack of six ninjas, an easy thing, and Donny was randomly wackin' people wih his Bo. I was proud. He was bein' sensless for once in his life.

It was for a good cause too.

Too.....tired......to write.....any more.......
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

Rainy Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Day   Rainy Day Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 6:55 am

OwO YAY!!!! i .love. it KEEP WRITING PLEASE!!!!!
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Registration date : 2010-01-13

Rainy Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Day   Rainy Day Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 2:55 pm

Woah, nice fic! I quite like it! Please continue!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

Rainy Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Day   Rainy Day Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 5:40 pm

Raph:

Personally, I was about ready to skewer Etsosuki right about then, but Belle seemed to be able to handle him pretty well. I mean, counting the facts that he was taller, and..... I wasn't about to say stronger, because if you've ever arm- wrestled Belle.....

Anyway, she was kickin' his can all over the place. I was proud of her. But it was kinda scary. I'd never seen her this mad before. She performed a perfect roundhose kick and sent Etsosuki into a wall. Then, she turned to the other fifty ninjas behind her.

"Who's next?" She asked. Two ninjas, each with a length of chain, approached. Belle snorted and jumped up. The chains clashed into each other, tangling their masters. "Is that really the best you can do? I could do better blindfolded."

I stopped watching her to focus on a ninja of my own. These guys were loosely trained, and easy to take down. Maybe I was bein'cocky, I dunno, but I was havin' a pretty easy time against them.

I looked over at Belle. She was facing eighteen ninjas on one side, and Etsosuki was getting up behind her. I wasn't sure if she even knew he was still awake, let alone wearing a mask of fury on his face.

I saw Belle block a ninja vaguely as Etsosuki stood and raised his katana. A cry of warning escaped my lips. Belle was about to turn as Etsosuki sliced along the small of her back, this new cut opening a part of her old scar.

Belle screamed in pain. It was the first time I'd ever heard her scream.

I was running toward her, but a wall of ninjas seperated us. I didn't hear fighting or cursing, so I guessed Belle was unconcious. An army of ninjas distracted us as Etsosuki and his personal guard of warriors escaped. With my Belle.

By the time we had defeated all the remaining ninjas, she was gone without a trace.

(I know this was short, but this is where I developed another case of wriers block. So sorry!)
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

Rainy Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Day   Rainy Day Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 6:34 pm

Oh God damn those writers block!!! +~+ - clown (sorry i keep doing that)

it was sweet and short nothingd better well maybe a bit more of you story

HOPE YOU GET BETTER ^~^
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

Rainy Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Day   Rainy Day Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 7:08 pm

Thanks FallenAngel4000, I hope I stop getting this writers block, it seems I have an annoyingly repetitive case.....
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

Rainy Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Day   Rainy Day Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 7:59 pm

Yeah, writer's block sucks eggs, don't it?
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

Rainy Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Day   Rainy Day Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 8:27 pm

hehe, yup! I hate writers block!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

Rainy Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Day   Rainy Day Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 10:44 pm

hey call me Fallen or Angel since Angel is my name $_$ - greedy person
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

Rainy Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Day   Rainy Day Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 1:34 pm

Leo

Raph looked off angrily, searching for some sign that Belle was OK, or, if not, something leading to where she was.

All he found, was a gloomy, rainy day. That was all any of us found, and the gloom and rain factor wasn't letting up any time soon.

"We'll find her, Raph." I said.

"We better. If her cousins take her back to Japan, we'll never find 'em."

"We might if the Ancient One were to help. Master Splinter said he was due to arrive for a visit today." I smiled. "If anyone can help find her..."

"It's a person who's favorie word is 'cumquat'?"

"Whoa, I know you're angry dude, but calm down a bit, hey Raph?" Mikey said.

"My girlfriend just got kidnapped and you're telling me to calm down?" Raph yelled, outraged.

"Technically, I was asking." Mikey shrunk back.

"Raph, Mikey might have been asking, but I'm ordering. Calm down! We're all worried, but we'll find her." I snapped.

"Guys? Would it help if I said I could track her?" Don offered.

"Yes. It would." I said.

"Okay. It'll take a while, but I think I can track her using her cell phone. But I need my equipment, back at my lab." He jumped onto a fire escape and climbed down to a manhole cover.

"After you," He said, holding it open. We hopped down and Don shut the cover, climbing down to join us.

We hurried back home, and Donnie auomatically ran to his lab. Raph went into the dojo to work off some steam, and I walked up to my room to meditate. I'm pretty sre Mikey either went back to his comics, or was making a pizza.

Mikey

After all my bros left, I needed to make a phone call.

"Hello?"

"It's MIkey." I said.

"Hey Mikey. What do ya need?"

"I have a couple questions. I know you said you were tired of doing what you do and wanted to help us, and I think I know how you can." I said. "Meet me in central park."

"Hey Mike." Lana walked up to me. "What did youu need to ask me?"

"Do you know where Vallory has Belle?"

"No. She knows I hate following her lead, so she dosen't show me anythign any more. But she'll probably be trying to load Belle onto the next ship out of New York. It sets sail in two days."

"Thanks. So are you going to help us bust her out?"

"Absolutely." Lana smiled. This was the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

Lana and I were eating pizza and watching TV when Leo come down from his meditation.

"Mikey!" He excaimed upon seeeing Lana, and unsheathed his katana.

"They always this way when you hang out wih new people?" She asked.

"When it comes to your family, yup." I shook my head at Leo's katana.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

Rainy Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Day   Rainy Day Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 9:33 pm

heheheh Lana's in trouble and Mikey ehheheheh!
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

Rainy Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Day   Rainy Day Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 10:54 pm

Mikey

"Mikey! She's the enemy! How could you!" Leo exclaimed, his Katana at Lana's throat.

"Jeeze, lighten up, you're scaring her!" I said back. It was true, Lana was staring at the sword, a terrified expression on her face.

"She shoud be scared. And so should you Mikey. When Raph sees this..."

"MIKEY!" Raph yelled as he walked in and saw Lana. "WHAT THE SHELL IS SHE DOIN' HERE?!"

"Will you both calm down!? Lana's -"

"Lana?!" Don exclaimed as he entered the room, his bo in his hands.

"I'm sorry about this," I said, annoyed by my family's behavior.

"I have a dysfunctional family too. You have no need for apology." She said. Leo narrowed his eyes and held his katana as close to her throat as he could without stabbing it.

"Why in shell woud you bring in one of the people that kidnapped my girlfriend?!" Raph asked angrily.

"Maybe 'cuz I hate my cousin and want to help you get Belle back!" Lana glared at Raph defiantly. Leo moved his katana back a fraction of an inch.

"What do you mean?" He asked suspiciously.

"I mean that Belle's the closest person I have to a sister. We fight, but we love each other. Vallory's just messed up. When Belle ran away, I only followed so I could catch up and run with her. She's the only person I can depend on for anything. She and I were close before she ran, and I was devastated when she left. I stopped eating. But I had to try to act normal so I could get her back." Tears welled up in Lana's eyes. I hugged her.

Leo sheathed his katana.

"I believe you."

Belle

I woke up, in pain and a very uncomfortable position. My back stung. My hands and feet were bound together, and I was in a crate. A crate.

I was going to kill somebody for this.

I wanted my sais. I wanted something to hit. I wanted food, and water. But, most of all, I wanted Raph.

I was getting used to having him around. Him smile, his laugh, the sound of his voice...

'Ugh! I'm turning into a lovestruck idiot!' I thought angril, and attempted a face -palm. It was not easy with my hands bound.

Raph

I wasn' so sure abou' trustin' Lana, but if I eva wanted to see Belle again, it didn' seem like I had much choice.

She had his suspicion tha' Vallory was gunna smuggle Belle out o' the counry on a freighter goin' to Japan.

We were gunna stop her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rainy Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Day   Rainy Day Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rainy Day
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next