TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6042 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Go to Bed!!

Go down 
+4
FallenAngel4000
Livi
thelostkingdom
CrazdMikeyfan15
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Number of posts : 1858
Warning Level :
Go to Bed!! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Go to Bed!! Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Go to Bed!! Empty
PostSubject: Go to Bed!!   Go to Bed!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 7:21 pm

(Blame my little brother for saying this around the house so much to the point where I have to do this...)

Works the same way as You're Banned! But we have to do it in a more childish way.

A-like so:

1. Go to bed for making me laugh

2. You drank a million coffees?! Go to bed!

3. You mean, go to bed! (you don't have to use mean, but as long as it's a one-word adjective, it's ok.)

(OMGsh, I'm a MOD!!! Thank you, Livi!)
Back to top Go down
thelostkingdom

thelostkingdom

Male
Number of posts : 3198
Location : behind you, booooo (I'm a ghost)... Barcelona(Spain)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Raphael
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-29

Go to Bed!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Go to Bed!!   Go to Bed!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 12:28 pm

I want to have the PS3, so go to bed!
Back to top Go down
http://recuerdoslibro.blogspot.com/
Livi

Livi

Female
Number of posts : 3801
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo <3
Shells : 53
Registration date : 2009-05-26

Go to Bed!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Go to Bed!!   Go to Bed!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 4:05 pm

You have a PS3? Go to bed!
Back to top Go down
thelostkingdom

thelostkingdom

Male
Warning Level :

Go to Bed!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Go to Bed!!   Go to Bed!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 4:15 pm

No! I want to have! You must go to bed!
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Number of posts : 2160
Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : ^~^

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!
Registration date : 2010-11-02

Go to Bed!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Go to Bed!!   Go to Bed!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 4:48 pm

stop lying! go to bed! ^~^ this is fun!
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!

Go to Bed!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Go to Bed!!   Go to Bed!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 9:04 pm

Yes it is...

PS3 is nothing compared to my Wii, so you go to bed!
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

Go to Bed!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Go to Bed!!   Go to Bed!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 9:14 pm

i have a Wii and a Xbox 360 as well as the classic SO GO TO BED!
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

Go to Bed!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Go to Bed!!   Go to Bed!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 1:11 am

Hey, go check out this funny Mythbusters clip: Go to YouTube and type in Mythbusters Baby Adam. When the results appear, click on the one that shows a baby and a lollipop.

Adam is the funniest guy and if you disagree, GO TO BED!
Back to top Go down
thelostkingdom

thelostkingdom

Male
Warning Level :

Go to Bed!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Go to Bed!!   Go to Bed!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 12:42 pm

Mmmmm Adam is more or less so go to bed!
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

Go to Bed!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Go to Bed!!   Go to Bed!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 6:13 pm

you ava is sooooo cool and i'm jealous so...... GO TO BED
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

Go to Bed!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Go to Bed!!   Go to Bed!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 8:46 pm

Your ava is calming yet somewhat mysterious....GO TO BED!!
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 5080
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

Go to Bed!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Go to Bed!!   Go to Bed!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 2:04 am

No one is replying to any rps, so you can all go to bed!
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~xxryousdancerxx
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

Go to Bed!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Go to Bed!!   Go to Bed!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 2:46 am

i am so GO TO BED!!!!
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Registration date : 2010-01-13

Go to Bed!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Go to Bed!!   Go to Bed!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 3:01 pm

I am gonna do that now so GO TO BED!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

Go to Bed!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Go to Bed!!   Go to Bed!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 7:20 pm

i just did again SO GO TO BED!!!!!
Back to top Go down
War Bandit

War Bandit

Male
Number of posts : 367
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Lay-oh-nar-dough x)
Registration date : 2008-10-11

Go to Bed!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Go to Bed!!   Go to Bed!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 7:56 pm

You should GO TO BED for not doing it again AND AGAIN. -.-
Back to top Go down
http://www.dofus.com
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

Go to Bed!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Go to Bed!!   Go to Bed!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 10:29 pm

Make me go to bed! *sticks tougue out*
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

Go to Bed!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Go to Bed!!   Go to Bed!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 5:58 pm

I had to GO TO BED because it was 12pm
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

Go to Bed!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Go to Bed!!   Go to Bed!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 9:24 pm

GO TO BED for staying up too late!
Back to top Go down
thelostkingdom

thelostkingdom

Male
Warning Level :

Go to Bed!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Go to Bed!!   Go to Bed!! Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 8:09 am

She can go to sleep at 12 pm, so go to bed!
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

Go to Bed!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Go to Bed!!   Go to Bed!! Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 5:34 pm

I can't go to bed cuz it's only 4:30 pm, so YOU!!
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

Go to Bed!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Go to Bed!!   Go to Bed!! Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 3:15 pm

i wake up to early GO TO BED
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

Go to Bed!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Go to Bed!!   Go to Bed!! Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 4:30 pm

I can't wake up early to run from 2012, so I'm GOING TO BED!
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Registration date : 2010-01-13

Go to Bed!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Go to Bed!!   Go to Bed!! Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 4:48 pm

That's a weird reason so yeah, you really should go to be!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

Go to Bed!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Go to Bed!!   Go to Bed!! Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 11:06 pm

Yeah! um... What?!

uh GO TO BED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Go to Bed!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Go to Bed!!   Go to Bed!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Go to Bed!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TMNT-Forum :: Misc :: Forum Games-
Jump to: