TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6049 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Official 2012 TMNT Series thread

Go down 
+7
Lorenzzo5thTurtle
FallenAngel4000
turcosoup
CrazdMikeyfan15
mcazevedo
thelostkingdom
Ch'rell
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Ch'rell

Ch'rell

Male
Number of posts : 17
Warning Level :
Official 2012 TMNT Series thread Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Official 2012 TMNT Series thread Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Not a turtle, Ch'rell
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2011-04-10

Official 2012 TMNT Series thread Empty
PostSubject: Official 2012 TMNT Series thread   Official 2012 TMNT Series thread Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 7:04 am

Official 2012 TMNT Series thread Coming10

Let's make this thread an official 2012 series news thread.

So, we already have this 1 trailer which previews the newly designed characters. We also know the new series will be premiering in late 2012.

Here's a quote from Ninja-Pizza.blogspot.com that reveals the pilot:

Quote :
I'm going to attempt to describe the details of the animatic "pilot" we were shown. As I've previously mentioned, this "pilot" was not of the actual first episode and consisted of 2D still drawings (with some animated elements here and there) with voice and music tracks. Once again, this is a Mutation in Progress. This pilot was 25 minutes long, and would need to be trimmed down to 22 minutes to become an actual episode. Also, I make no promises of how accurate my memory is on the details of this one, and I might have flip-flopped some of the scenes. Anyone else who attended can feel free to correct or add details. With all that said, let's go...

The episode started with the Turtles training with Splinter in their Lair. The Turtles' training evolves into an argument about whether or not they can go up to the streets. There is a lot of humorous banter between Splinter and the Turtles using the repeated line, "YES... and no." The argument ends with the Turtles not being allowed to go above.

After training, Donatello presents the others with his newest invention: The world's most advanced MP3 player. He calls it the T-pod; it has a special AI chip inside it and can hold a bazillion songs. Mikey is in awe of it and slips the ear buds under his bandana, into his "ears." How many songs are actually on the MP3 player? Three.

April stops by the Lair with some pizza, which they then eat and add to a chart of "Best Pizza in New York." April invites the Turtles to join her at the movies that night. Donatello is thrilled, as he has an obvious crush on her. However, the Turtles have just been told they can't go to the streets, so it takes some persuasion of Leonardo to decide that they will all sneak out later.

Cut to later that night and we see the Turtles sneaking out of the Lair. Mikey still has the T-pod with him. The Turtles reach the surface and start heading toward the theater. On their way, they come across a man wearing a weird metal "suit" trying to break into a building. The man is Baxter Stockman. The Turtles watch him for a bit, laughing at him because his attempts at breaking in aren't going so well and his "suit" is more clunky than it is intimidating. They eventually show themselves and beat him up, leaving him in a dumpster.

The Turtles continue to the movie theater, scaling rooftops and fire escapes as they go. At one point, Leo (or Mike?) runs through a bee hive. Because of their earlier distraction, it is late and by the time they get to the theater, an annoyed April is just leaving the theater. Mike realizes he no longer has the T-pod,

Back in the alley, Baxter has found the T-pod, which Mike had dropped. He plugs into it and the AI chip empowers his suit, transforming it from clunky scrap and into super powerful armor.

By the time the Turtles get back to the alley, Baxter and the T-pod are gone.

The next day, the Turtles are hanging out in their Lair when April stops by. She shows annoyance at the fact that she was "stood up" the previous night. They are watching TV, and on the TV they see a news report about a man in a super suit attacking an office building. It's Baxter, and he's having revenge against the company that recently fired him (for being late, once). Awhile later, the Turtles sneak out again to find Baxter.

When they do find him, Baxter proceeds to kick their butts in his now powerful suit. Eventually, Leonardo goes back to the bee hive they had run into the previous night, grabs it, and shoves it into Baxter's suit through the face mask. Baxter, who is completely sealed inside the suit, gets stung by many now-angry bees. The Turtles use the distraction to dislodge the T-pod from the suit, and it crumbles into the worthless scrap metal it started out as.

The Turtles return to their Lair and a very suspicious Splinter.
Back to top Go down
thelostkingdom

thelostkingdom

Male
Number of posts : 3198
Location : behind you, booooo (I'm a ghost)... Barcelona(Spain)
Warning Level :
Official 2012 TMNT Series thread Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Official 2012 TMNT Series thread Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Raphael
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Official 2012 TMNT Series thread   Official 2012 TMNT Series thread Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 5:28 pm

I have longed to see the new season of TMNT, but also scares me, I have fear that have become the children's series.
That would ruin my plans to create a TMNT for teens or adults (I'm talking about adult turtles)
Back to top Go down
http://recuerdoslibro.blogspot.com/
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Registration date : 2010-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Official 2012 TMNT Series thread   Official 2012 TMNT Series thread Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 5:35 pm

I agree with kingdom!
2012!? Aw maaaan! I thought it was gonna be in the end of this year! And I still haven't heard many news about the new movie! T_T
The series better be super turtletastic or else I'm gonna kill someone. XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Number of posts : 1858
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!
Registration date : 2010-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Official 2012 TMNT Series thread   Official 2012 TMNT Series thread Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 6:53 pm

they bETTER not screw this up. They better have the same spirit as they did in Avatar...
Back to top Go down
turcosoup

turcosoup

Male
Number of posts : 610
Warning Level :
Official 2012 TMNT Series thread Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Official 2012 TMNT Series thread Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Kirby. yeah werent expecting that werent you?
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Official 2012 TMNT Series thread   Official 2012 TMNT Series thread Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 7:12 pm

thelostkingdom wrote:
I have longed to see the new season of TMNT, but also scares me, I have fear that have become the children's series.
That would ruin my plans to create a TMNT for teens or adults (I'm talking about adult turtles)
why would you worry they are reaching out to older tmnt fans for a reason. to make the fans happy. they know what they are doing. they let peter laird get rights to make comics to keep fans happy. Nick wouldnt spend 60 million dollars and ruin somthing.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/turcosoup#p/u
thelostkingdom

thelostkingdom

Male
Number of posts : 3198
Location : behind you, booooo (I'm a ghost)... Barcelona(Spain)
Warning Level :

Registration date : 2010-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Official 2012 TMNT Series thread   Official 2012 TMNT Series thread Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 3:12 pm

turcosoup wrote:
thelostkingdom wrote:
why would you worry they are reaching out to older tmnt fans for a reason. to make the fans happy. they know what they are doing. they let peter laird get rights to make comics to keep fans happy. Nick wouldnt spend 60 million dollars and ruin somthing.

I hope so! I really want that you say the truth....
Ohh and Mc, I don't read (almost) nothing about the film, and I'd like to do it
Back to top Go down
http://recuerdoslibro.blogspot.com/
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Number of posts : 2160
Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : ^~^

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!
Registration date : 2010-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Official 2012 TMNT Series thread   Official 2012 TMNT Series thread Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 12:38 am

Aww Man C'mon! I Wanna See It Now!!
Back to top Go down
Lorenzzo5thTurtle

Lorenzzo5thTurtle

Male
Number of posts : 36
Warning Level :

Registration date : 2011-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Official 2012 TMNT Series thread   Official 2012 TMNT Series thread Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 8:29 am

Two things...

1. Boy its been a while since i was here!

2. I have nothing but good thoughts about the new serise. for nick the CGI is really good and i like that Don and mikey have blades now. I just hope their personalities are like the 2003 serise. from what i heard though i may get my wish! i heard a rumor that this will continue either the 2003 serise or the 2007 CGI movie!
Back to top Go down
Lorenzzo5thTurtle

Lorenzzo5thTurtle

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Official 2012 TMNT Series thread   Official 2012 TMNT Series thread Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 12:59 am

Ok, I heard from a relyable source that it will NOT continue the 2k3 serise (unfortunatly)

But will continue the original movies where TMNT 2007 left off. If i find anymore details i'll be sure to share them
Back to top Go down
TurtlesDude

TurtlesDude

Number of posts : 11
Warning Level :

Registration date : 2011-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Official 2012 TMNT Series thread   Official 2012 TMNT Series thread Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 2:08 am

Eh, not impressed with this show so far tbh. Looks kinda dumb. Hope I'm wrong.
Back to top Go down
Lorenzzo5thTurtle

Lorenzzo5thTurtle

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Official 2012 TMNT Series thread   Official 2012 TMNT Series thread Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 10:56 pm

They anounced that april will be 16 in this serise
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Number of posts : 1047
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leo, obviously. But I love all of them <3
Registration date : 2010-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Official 2012 TMNT Series thread   Official 2012 TMNT Series thread Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 3:19 am

Oh thank God! I could have sworn I read somewhere she was going to be fourteen. Though I don't like the idea of April being the turtles' age in general, this DOES almost completely insures that they will be somewhere in a fifteen-seventeen range. I was getting worried that Nickelodeon was going to make them pre-teens.Dead (Not that I have anything against pre-teens. I myself might be considered one. I just hate the idea of them changing things about the TMNT universe, so it would make me happy if at least a few things stay the same.)

Sorry if I'm ranting. I'm just worried Nick will ruin what could be a great opportunity. Cry
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2696443/44TayLo
Lorenzzo5thTurtle

Lorenzzo5thTurtle

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Official 2012 TMNT Series thread   Official 2012 TMNT Series thread Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 12:24 pm

And Donatello has a bit of a love interest in her
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!

PostSubject: Re: Official 2012 TMNT Series thread   Official 2012 TMNT Series thread Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 12:34 pm

What?! They're incorporating in T-Cest?! Is this a kid's show or an adult romantic comedy?
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Number of posts : 3801
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo <3
Shells : 53
Registration date : 2009-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Official 2012 TMNT Series thread   Official 2012 TMNT Series thread Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 2:03 pm

Please tell me someone else thinks the pilot sounds pretty stupid...
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Number of posts : 1047
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leo, obviously. But I love all of them <3
Registration date : 2010-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Official 2012 TMNT Series thread   Official 2012 TMNT Series thread Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 7:18 pm

*Raises hand* For sure. The more I learn about it, the more my worry increases.

Oh! By the way, if you go on TMNTPedia and search for the new series, they have a few voice actors listed (some of which are actually fairly well known for movie roles). Whether or not they're true, I don't know.

According to the site, the voice actors are as follows:
*Master Splinter-Hoon Lee (Played someone on Law and Order and White Collar?)
*Leonardo-Jason Biggs (Jim from "American Pie", and Ben in the series "Mad Love")
*Raphael-Sean Astin (Samwise in "Lord of the Rings", and Mikey from the movie the "Goonies")
*Donatello-Rob Paulsen (The voice of the 1987 cartoon's Raphael. He also did a lot of other characters for cartoons, such as Pinky from "Pinky and the Brain", and Yakko from "Animaniacs")
*Michelangelo-Greg Cipes (Beast Boy from "Teen Titans" and Kevin from "Ben 10")

I was really worried about the voices, but I went online and watched a few videos with each actor (except Hoon Lee, I couldn't find anything) to get a feel for them and they actually aren't too bad. I still wish they'd just use the 2k3 voice actors though...
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2696443/44TayLo
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Official 2012 TMNT Series thread   Official 2012 TMNT Series thread Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 10:48 pm

Well, the voices we grew up with will always be consitered our TMNT
Back to top Go down
Kira85

Kira85

Female
Number of posts : 48
Warning Level :

Registration date : 2009-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Official 2012 TMNT Series thread   Official 2012 TMNT Series thread Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 3:43 am

I'm back after a looong time.
I think too that this pilot sounds a bit stupid. :/
I have the suspect they are going to make happy fans... using some things that are present in the fandom. And that make me a little afraid. I understand that Nickelodeon wants to make a serie good especially for children but I also want that this serie could stay true to the spirits of the turtles!
I hope it will be good but I suspect that it will not be good as the 2003 serie.
Oh well. It's good there's still attention towards these wonderful characters.
I hope to hear something about the movie too! Love
Back to top Go down
http://haebel.livejournal.com/
turcosoup

turcosoup

Male
Number of posts : 610
Warning Level :
Official 2012 TMNT Series thread Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Official 2012 TMNT Series thread Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Kirby. yeah werent expecting that werent you?
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Official 2012 TMNT Series thread   Official 2012 TMNT Series thread Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 7:57 pm

CrazdMikeyfan15 wrote:
What?! They're incorporating in T-Cest?! Is this a kid's show or an adult romantic comedy?

ROFLCOPTER

they are making april 16 because they want april to relate more to the turtles and its a good idea because its alittle more realistic in a way.

think about it

a normal 30 year old person would prolly never want to hang out wiht teenage turtles again but a teenager would prolly want to hang out more often. and hopefully they make casey a teen too. but not for this love thing april nd casey have for the fact they can all hang out
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/turcosoup#p/u
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official 2012 TMNT Series thread   Official 2012 TMNT Series thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official 2012 TMNT Series thread
Page 1 of 1