TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6050 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Broken Memories!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
thelostkingdom

thelostkingdom

Male
Number of posts : 3198
Location : behind you, booooo (I'm a ghost)... Barcelona(Spain)
Warning Level :
Broken Memories! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Broken Memories! Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Raphael
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-29

Broken Memories! Empty
PostSubject: Broken Memories!   Broken Memories! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 5:15 pm

Hello! I'm Thelastkingdom and I would like to show you the comic book that Mcacevedo and I are creating.
As some of you can imagine, she is an incredible drawer, and I'm the writer.
I hope you can enjoy reading it as much as we create it.
Both of us(Mcacevedo and I) are working hard to make it as fast as possible

Broken Memories! Brokenmemoriesnewcoverb
That's the cover of the comic

Broken Memories! Brokenmemoriespage01bym
Page 1

Broken Memories! Brokenmemoriespage02bym
Page 2

Broken Memories! Brokenmemoriespage03bym
Page 3

Last edited by thelostkingdom on Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://recuerdoslibro.blogspot.com/
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Registration date : 2010-01-13

Broken Memories! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Memories!   Broken Memories! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 5:20 pm

Yeah! Me and kingdom decide to re-do it because he made some changes in the story and my drawing skillz have gotten a bit better...I think. XD to read it, please go to my DA account, http://mcazevedo.deviantart.com/
Please, we've been working hard on this so at least just go check it out! Thanks guys!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Number of posts : 1858
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Broken Memories! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Memories!   Broken Memories! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 5:34 pm

Both the old and the new ones are amaking! Never doubt that!
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Registration date : 2010-01-13

Broken Memories! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Memories!   Broken Memories! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 5:52 pm

Aw, thanks! Argh, now that I'm looking at this again, I just remembered that I gotta redo the cover. XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo
Nouran

Nouran

Female
Number of posts : 89
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : LEOOOOO Big grin
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2011-05-15

Broken Memories! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Memories!   Broken Memories! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 5:18 am

WHOA !!! CAT XD I didn't you know you exist in these forums LOLOLOL !!!! and what's the writer's account on DA Big grin ?!?!? AAAAH you're killin' meh with this story XD I wanna read MORE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Broken Memories! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Memories!   Broken Memories! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Broken Memories!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TMNT-Forum :: Misc :: Fan-works :: Fan TMNT artworks-
Jump to: