TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6047 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

RPG Fanfic: TMNT, Rise of the Nightmare Beasts

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Number of posts : 1858
Warning Level :
RPG Fanfic: TMNT, Rise of the Nightmare Beasts Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100RPG Fanfic: TMNT, Rise of the Nightmare Beasts Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-04-13

RPG Fanfic: TMNT, Rise of the Nightmare Beasts Empty
PostSubject: RPG Fanfic: TMNT, Rise of the Nightmare Beasts   RPG Fanfic: TMNT, Rise of the Nightmare Beasts Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 12:30 am

This world, with all it's dreams and nighmares, it is a beautiful thing. Able to create worlds and inhabitance, paradox and theory. And for them to wake up, with little to no recollection to what beautiful and terrible things they have just done.

But what they have little memory of, doesn't vanish. It travels from the Reality to the Entuumpahs, where they are sorted out: Dreams, Nightmares, and Theory. Dream and Theory cannot coexist together, but they are harmonious with their kind.

The Nighmares, consisting of terrible memories to projections of their inner thought, can never coexist with any race, including their own. These creatures are horribly grotesque inside and/or out, and they crave for one thing: Revenge on their creators.

And since this one similarity between them all, they, for the first time in the history of the Entuumpahs, they bind together, the ones belonging to the deceaced fading away.

To get to the Reality, they must cross the gorge that separates this world and that, The Baissam. Where when any resident in the Entuumbahs pass to become part of the Reality, where they are filtered to fit that world. The Nightmares have no chance.

Unless they gained some new ability where they overpower of the powers of the Baisaam. In that case, they can go to the Reality, inviscible until they become one with the one that created them. That way, the creator is no longer human, but the beast that thirsted for their existance.

When that happens, there will be bases, cores, where the Beasts hold their powers. No mortal can eliminate them, so I will recruite a lengendary four, four that have been reincarnated many times before. They will hold the keys to eliminating the cores, therefore the Beast's power. For those who it is too late, they are half lost.

So please, whoever finds this note, take those from the land of the OCs and treat them kindly, for they are there to help you.

The Mistress of the Entuumpahs and Surrounding Lands

This is not your normal RPG, this is one where one person writes a chapter about their era of Turtles and their Nightmare Beast core, then the next person writes their chapter. P.S: I may put this on dA.

The cores are to be in such locations:

Germany- CrazdMikeyfan15

Japan- Wildgoose

America- Raphael011

Australia- FallenAngel4000

and Spain- Haluwasa2

And Turtle Eras are as follows:

Original Comic- Wildgoose

1987- Haluwasa2

Japanese Turtles- CrazdMikeyfan15

2k3- FallenAngel4000

Next Mutation- Raphael011

And since I call the Japanese Turtles... hands off!

But the problem with this RPG is...not everyone that wants to sign up to do this can. When all the slots are filled, no one else can join. But what they can do is comment on the story.

Sooooo...who wants to be part of this awesome story?!

Last edited by CrazdMikeyfan15 on Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:54 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Number of posts : 2160
Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :
RPG Fanfic: TMNT, Rise of the Nightmare Beasts Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100RPG Fanfic: TMNT, Rise of the Nightmare Beasts Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : ^~^

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-11-02

PostSubject: Re: RPG Fanfic: TMNT, Rise of the Nightmare Beasts   RPG Fanfic: TMNT, Rise of the Nightmare Beasts Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 5:13 am

I will but i'm still a bit confused on the story do you mind if you send me a T-mail (Turtle mail ^~^) if i could i would take the 2k3 turtles and Australia
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!

PostSubject: Re: RPG Fanfic: TMNT, Rise of the Nightmare Beasts   RPG Fanfic: TMNT, Rise of the Nightmare Beasts Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 2:23 pm

Well, the deal is that these creatures that are like ghosts, but become solid when their creators become them. The heros (the five incarnations) are chosen to get rid of the "cores" of the Nightmare Beasts, thus sending them back to the Entuumpahs. When a core is destroyed, the Beasts from that country are sent back. All the cores must be destroyed if all the beasts are to be sent back. For those who it is too late, ie they became their nightmare, their physical appearance is half Beast, half human, but they are in full controll of their bodies.

The heros' weapons are nothing special, but since they're from basically the same world, they can actually touch the creatures, therefore they can send them back. But they also have their own Beast, so be sure to include something that would fit to them.

Also have some armies joining them, cuz the cores aren't easy to get into, much less destroyed. the core is surrounded by a force field that requires all four, not just one to get into. And the core itself could be anything: a ripped plushie (preferrably something like Chuckie), a sword, a 2x4, anything. Just as long as you can relate it to something someone would see in a nightmare.

At first, our heros are not welcomed, so be sure to include something like that. They arrive about a week before the Beasts decide to go on their rampage, and be creative on how they get there, but make sure they're clueless on how they did so.

this is the human world being flooded by their nightmares, but one thing you should think about is: it's the human world.

Any more questions before we start?
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Number of posts : 2010
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!
Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: RPG Fanfic: TMNT, Rise of the Nightmare Beasts   RPG Fanfic: TMNT, Rise of the Nightmare Beasts Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 8:24 pm

Although I'm a tad confused, I get most of it! If I can join, may I please have Spain as my location and the 1987 turtles?
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: RPG Fanfic: TMNT, Rise of the Nightmare Beasts   RPG Fanfic: TMNT, Rise of the Nightmare Beasts Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 2:36 am

Okay kinda got it but i'll get it soon do you mind if my posts are a bit small i just broke my right hand so typing is a real drag

can i bring in ocs? Tailore and Opportunity. Tailore is half Dog and Oppotunity is half feline.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: RPG Fanfic: TMNT, Rise of the Nightmare Beasts   RPG Fanfic: TMNT, Rise of the Nightmare Beasts Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 11:25 am

No, sorry. This is the human world, and the only ones from the OC land is the Turtles.

And I have the Japanese Turtles and Germany.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: RPG Fanfic: TMNT, Rise of the Nightmare Beasts   RPG Fanfic: TMNT, Rise of the Nightmare Beasts Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 4:29 pm

cool okay i got aussie and the 2k3 turtles
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!

PostSubject: Re: RPG Fanfic: TMNT, Rise of the Nightmare Beasts   RPG Fanfic: TMNT, Rise of the Nightmare Beasts Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 5:12 pm

Um, Crazd, I can have the '87 turtles and Spain right, if that's okay?
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: RPG Fanfic: TMNT, Rise of the Nightmare Beasts   RPG Fanfic: TMNT, Rise of the Nightmare Beasts Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 6:19 pm

Yep, and to make things just a slight bit clearer, and we need more people:

1. The Nightmares are translucent, can walk through walls, and no mortal can touch them, untill they become one with their creators, and the creators become the Nightmare, in personality, form, and powers. When the cores are destroyed, the Nightmare leaves the host, and returns to where it came from. The Creator is left half and half, at least, in appearance. They return to being human inside.

2. The army tries to get rid of the Nightmares, using weponry and manpower, but since the Nightmares are what they are, they can't do it that way. The Turtles are captured by the army, held hostage by a civilian, or taken to a lab, or whatever you guys have to seal them up somehow.

Last edited by CrazdMikeyfan15 on Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Number of posts : 768
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Raphael! I guess I mostly like Raph cuz I can relate to him really well. Tough decision tho...
Registration date : 2011-03-29

PostSubject: Re: RPG Fanfic: TMNT, Rise of the Nightmare Beasts   RPG Fanfic: TMNT, Rise of the Nightmare Beasts Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 7:56 pm

Ok, I'll join but I may be a bit shaky on everything. May I have America and the Next Mutation turtles?
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: RPG Fanfic: TMNT, Rise of the Nightmare Beasts   RPG Fanfic: TMNT, Rise of the Nightmare Beasts Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 8:00 pm

Indeed!
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Number of posts : 712
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : hm, I dont really have a fave....I adore them all!! Maybe a have a soft spot for Rafael...but in general I love them all!!!

Leonardo is strict with his training and loyal

Rafael is a mondo hothead but has a great sexappeal

Donatelo is so sweet and (as the series have proven) a magnet to the ladies

Michealangelo is a cutie!! So energetic and optimistic!! He is just adorable

How can you ask me such a question? I simply cant choose....
Registration date : 2011-01-23

PostSubject: Re: RPG Fanfic: TMNT, Rise of the Nightmare Beasts   RPG Fanfic: TMNT, Rise of the Nightmare Beasts Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 7:34 am

I still dont get it...but Ill give it a try....it seems that Ill take Japan and the comic turtles....
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: RPG Fanfic: TMNT, Rise of the Nightmare Beasts   RPG Fanfic: TMNT, Rise of the Nightmare Beasts Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 11:58 am

Alright! Let's get started! I know it's still a bit confusing, but once we get the first chapter up, we should be less confused.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: RPG Fanfic: TMNT, Rise of the Nightmare Beasts   RPG Fanfic: TMNT, Rise of the Nightmare Beasts Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 6:15 pm

Here's the basic layout on the chapter head, and the next chapter:

Japanese Turtles

Chpater 1: Not-so-soft-landing
------
7:25 pm

The ground was solid freezing cold, and most people were inside. What else are you to expecct from a German winter? People are inside, children playing their games, men drinking their whiskey, and the women tending to the young or finding some yarn craft to do.

Some people were outside, some children enjoying the snow, young teens going on dates, and some older people taking a walk.

8:34 pm

The town square is lit up, causing what little pedestrians to freeze in their tracks. They all hear four distict screams, and four hard landings. And before the light ceases, they hear quarreling

"Oh sure, you just HAD to open the closet, you klutz!" One voice said

"Well, excuse me! Like that's what's normally stored in there!!"

"Cut it out, you two! Fighting like this will get us nowhere!" This one sounded more like a leader.

"Umm...guys?" The more nerdy voice said, noting the light dispersing slowly

"Well, you're the one who pushed us in, Leonardo!" The second voice said

"Blame the wet floor!" Leonardo yelled, "living in the sewer doesn't always mean that the floor's dry!"

"Guys?" The light dispersing enough to see four reptilian silhoettes

"Could you at least watch where you step?!" The first voice called out

"Oh yeah, let's think: There's something bright in the closet, I can't see cuz you guys are crowding the door. You think I'd be looking at my feet!"

"Guys!!!!" The light now completely gone

"WHAT?!?!" They all yell, making the one who got their attention shrink back.

"I don't think we're home anymore," He pointed towards the crowd.

"Oh, that's bad..."

What the crowd was looking at was a group of large, brightly colored turtles, all clad in different colored headbands. They all had a thick line around their bodies and where a color ended, but no matter how many times you circle their bodies, it will always be at the end When they talked, their mouths didn't move in sinc.

The one in the orange headband shivered, "Does anyone else noticce it's freezing?" He was the first voice.

The red-clad turtle grunted, "Serves you right," The second voice.

"How about we get you nice and warm," This voice was different, because it didn't come from one of the Turtles, but one of the authorities that came to the scene.

"Wait...did he just speak in German?" The purple clad turtle mused

"I can't tell the difference between German and Spanish, so...what's your point?" The red clad turtle retorted

"Did you understand what he said?"

"I dunno, Donatello, you're the genius." The blue clad turtle spat, all of them unaware that they were being encircled be police.

"Then what did he say?"

"That he'll take us to someplace warm."

The rest of them, finally catching on, looked at the man again, this time he had a dart gun.

"Yep." And fired a dart into every one of them, knocking them out
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: RPG Fanfic: TMNT, Rise of the Nightmare Beasts   RPG Fanfic: TMNT, Rise of the Nightmare Beasts Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 3:54 am

Australia

someplace warm

2K3

8:30pm

The sun was slowly sinking over the golden haze of the desert sand. The smoke from one small hut became less lumious against the darkening sky. Many noises muted while many more became more prominent as the nocturnal creatures woke from their slumber.

The heat did not subside throughout the sun dissappearing act only turning to a thick humid night.

it would be too cliche to say in the hut no one was peeping not even a mouse but thats exactly was it was like. Only the fire's tounges cracking and flicking would make a noise.

"Do you think its gone?" One voice broke the mute.
"Dunno" the voice was unsure.
"I vote Mikey goes and checks it out" One voice retorted it was evident he was smirking.
"Why would i do that!?"another voice shrieked.
"Search me" the third voice muttered.
"Not now guys that- that thing could still be out there" another voice ordered "Now Mikey you go first"
"What?!" He spluttered "Why?!"
"Because i said so"
"Donnie?" Mikey pleeded "Don't make me go!"
"We'll be right behind you Mikey"
"But how come i'm going first!?"
"Because your scream will be the signal" The gruff brooklyn voice grinned.
"You guys suck" Mikey whined but got up anyway creeping towards the window.
After about five minutes of looking into the darkness Mikey was just about to say 'the coast is clear' when a being threw itself at the window its boils and rotting flesh pressed up at the window.
"AAAHHHHH!!"
"See told you the best signal it Mikey's scream"
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: RPG Fanfic: TMNT, Rise of the Nightmare Beasts   RPG Fanfic: TMNT, Rise of the Nightmare Beasts Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 6:44 pm

1987 Turtles
-----
8:00 PM
Spain

Sun's rays cast their light on the Spanish street. People talked quickly as they smiled and no one seemed to notice when a telephone booth slid down and then reappeared with four green teenage boys with shells in it. That was, until, the four turtle boys started talking

"Where are we?" asked the one clad in orange.

"It looks like Spain," replied the one in purple.

"It's too hot," complained the one in red.

"Guys," immediately said the one in blue as he looked at the staring people. "We gotta get out of here."

"Why, Leo-," the red clad one began to ask until he saw the people. One of them popped out a smoke bomb and they all quickly slipped to an alleyway.

They climbed to the top of an abandoned roof minutes later, a bit out of breathe from their escape. Each of the turtles looked to their brothers wondering why they weren't in lair, but in Spain.

"It's TOO hot," complained the one in red again.

"Stop complaining, Raphael," said Leonardo, the blue clad one. "We have more important things to worry about."

"Yeah, dudes," said the orange clad one, "Like where are we gonna get some pizza!?"

"That would be nice," said the one with purple one. "But we have to think of priorities, Michelangelo."

"But Donatello-," Michelangelo began to whine.

"I for one, would like to know why were are in SPAIN!?" yelled Raphael. "What did the magical transport fairy whisk us off to Spanish-land or did your invention malfunction again, Donatello?"

"It didn't malfunction!" yelled Donatello. "It's always brought us to the lair! I don't even have a connection unit in Spain!"

"Allow me to spread a little light on the subject," said a person from behind. The turtles turned and were about to bring out their weapons, but with a flick of the person's wrist they were knocked out cold.
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Raphael! I guess I mostly like Raph cuz I can relate to him really well. Tough decision tho...

PostSubject: Re: RPG Fanfic: TMNT, Rise of the Nightmare Beasts   RPG Fanfic: TMNT, Rise of the Nightmare Beasts Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 11:16 pm

Next Mutation Turtles

America

11:30 PM
-----------
The streets of Seattle were cold and dark one night. They were silent except the familiar sounds of traffic, and no stars could be seen over the streetlights. Safeco field was brightly lit, but the five figures on rooftops didn't notice that, or the change of cities, or even that they were more than twenty years in the future from when they were an hour ago.

"I want Pizza!" A giant turtle wearing an orange bandana complained as they jumped roofs.

"Michelangelo, no pizza place is open this late," Another turtle, this one in a dark blue bandana, told him.

"Yeah, well, if they have delivery then-" the first started to say.

"Still not open," One in purple said.

"Can we just get home already?" One in red demanded as he jumped off a roof and used fire escapes to land silently on the concrete of the alley.

"Jeez, Raphael, calm down," the fifth and last turtle, a female in light blue, said as she landed beside him. "It's a beautiful night."

"Venus's right, we should stay out a while longer," Leo added. "How about a ninja game of hide and seek?"

"Fine, but Michelangelo's it," Raph agreed.

"Why me?" Michelangelo complained.

"Because.... because you're it!" Raph said.

"How about something else then?" Don suggested.

"I have an idea," A cold voice said from behind them. "How about we play knock-out!" The turtles collapsed in a heap, out cold.

"This just gets easier and easier." a second voice said.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: RPG Fanfic: TMNT, Rise of the Nightmare Beasts   RPG Fanfic: TMNT, Rise of the Nightmare Beasts Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 12:46 am

Japanese Turtles

1:34 am
---------

Donatello slowly opened opened his eyes, he could feel the pain from his shoulder spread throughout his entire body. His head hurt, his spots hurt, even his bandanna hurt.

"Ugggggggggh..." He let out a groan, which hurt to do.

He looked around, the others were fast aslepp, even snoring. He wondered if they would even remember what happened the night before.

Wait...

Was it the night before?

"So one of you is awake," Came a voice over the intercom. "Took you a good three days, but as long as it's something,"

Donatello looked around for the source, but proved fruitless.

"What do you want from us?"

"We want information, nothing else. We will prove to the Americans that we are indeed better than them!"

"What kind of information? Q&A? Or dissection?!"

"Depends on how you and your comrads--"

"Brothers, bozo!"

"Brothers, behave. and your little outburst will cost you."

"I don't call your family members comrads, do I?!" Donatello now not the happiest

"Strike two,"

"We mean you no harm, so let us go!"

"Into the snow? You, my friend, are reptilian. the moment you and you--brothers, step outside, you'll succum to the German winter. Be gratefull, freak."

"Show us some respect, then, homo sap-pius ."

The man chuckled, "Strike three,"

It all went dark.
-------
7:20 am

It was Leonardo's turn to wake. He felt like he was strapped to something vertical, and it stretched out his body in a way that would be expected of him.

Lights flared cruely, Leonardo squinted back his eyes.

"This is all thanks to your brother" there was cruel laughter in that last word, "You can thank him later,"

Leonardo struggled out of the bonds, which creaked, but did not give way.

"You don't know what you are doing! We mean no harm! We don't even--!!"

"Know how you got here...I'm aware."

"But....bu--"

"The orange masked one talks in his sleep."

"Michelangelo..."

It is Time...Time at last...

(guys, make sure one post is a week)
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: RPG Fanfic: TMNT, Rise of the Nightmare Beasts   RPG Fanfic: TMNT, Rise of the Nightmare Beasts Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 12:28 am

(Yay finally got my cast off okay writing is so much easier now! ^~^)

Australia
"We'll what ever it is it's giving me the sh*ts"
"Do you think it will got away?"
"Maybe in time" The purple one spoke even softer.
"You act like you don't want to fight" Came a voice behind them. The orange one screamed.
"Hah! That was too easy! scaring you was easier than i thought!"
"Who the hell are you?" The blue one spoke sheathing his swords. the voice laughed her voice freezing the air.
"I'm the shadows" The shadows that hid behind the furniture and themselves began to change forms as they all became connected. they all began to wrap around the boys enveloping them in a thick black fog.
"Night night"
the darkness took their vision.
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: RPG Fanfic: TMNT, Rise of the Nightmare Beasts   RPG Fanfic: TMNT, Rise of the Nightmare Beasts Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:31 am

Somewhere under Seattle

Midnight

Leo was the first to wake. He groaned, looking around him. What he saw was a sterile-looking white room, like out of a hospital.

A hospital that came straight from the depths of H*ll.

People in white coats milled around, checking clipboards and taking notes, leaning over figures covered in translucent sheets that Leo knew must me his family. He struggled against the bonds that held him in place, to no avail. He was good and stuck.

"That one's awake!"

"Can he move?"

"Has he said anything?"

"Dr. Nicks! Find Dr. Nicks!" A young brunette woman called, walking over to Leo.

"Who are you?" He asked, his voice hoarse. The doctor looked at him, then turned and checked an IV drip that was attached to the green flesh of Leo's arm.

"I'm Dr. Saunders." she said, making a note on a sheet close to Leo's bed. He looked around, seeing a heart monitor, the IV drip, standard doctors equipment. And then he saw a cruel-looking man with graying platinum- blond hair and glasses halfway down his crooked, twice broken nose. Behind him was a younger doctor, holding a thick silver briefcase, which he laid on a tray next to Leo.

"Saunders!" Dr. Nicks snapped. The woman looked up. Dr Nicks was holding a scalpel and a rod, which he handed to the woman. She turned to Leo, pity in her eyes as she leaned over him.

"I wish I could say this isn't going to hurt," She whispered.

And then, pain.

And screams.

And blackness.

Mikey was the next to wake. It was three days after their capture, somewhere around four a.m. He looked around, trying to shift his weight, but something held him in place. He turned his head to the left, and stared straight at the face of his unconscious older brother, Leo.

There was a steady IV drip leading into the blue-clad turtle's arm. Containers of blue gel were hanging above Leo's head, and Mikey watched in horror as a woman stepped close to Leo, holding a large needle, then filled it with the blue stuff. She tapped it a few times, nodded in satisfaction, and stuck it into Leo's shoulder. The turtle's face grimaced for an instant, then went blank again.

Mikey winced, turning away from it, to the right. Venus was on that side, covered in a sheet of clear-ish plastic. She looked peaceful, blissfully asleep. Raph was beyond that, and, even farther, Don. Mikey heard movement close to him, and stared up at the face of Dr. Nicks.

"Hello there," He smiled, and Mikey's heart kicked into overdrive. he could hear it on the monitor a few feet away.

"Scared? Good. You should be," Dr. Nicks snapped. An intern rushed over, handing the Dr a small needle with a glowing substance in it. Mikey's eyes widened.

"Sir, this one's heart... it's beginning to fail," the woman said, leaning over Leo.

"Keep him steady, Saunders. I don't want to have to call Drake in with another failure!" He jabbed the needle into Mikey's leg with such force that the turtle cried out and thrashed. The needle tip broke off and the little bit of what was left in the glass sloshed over the sheet.

Dr. Nicks swore and called a few doctors over to hold Mikey steady as he ripped the fragmented needle tip out of his calf.

"What a shame. Keep an eye on him, see how he reacts to it," the doctor called, waving a hand dismissively as he walked away. Mikey watched him go as his heavy lids closed. He fell asleep just after he heard the woman saying, "He's steady again. Give him a dosage of the Z-39 and leave him."

Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: RPG Fanfic: TMNT, Rise of the Nightmare Beasts   RPG Fanfic: TMNT, Rise of the Nightmare Beasts Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 4:34 am

Somewhere under Australia
"Yes it did" the eyes dissappeared before scribbling something down in a notebook. Don tried to touch his head but found that his hand were bound tightly down by leather straps on a metalic table. Menacing sliver tools lay on a table by the side of the bench, glistening in the luminiscent light. Typical torture labortory steriotype the only thing missing was the swinging bloody chains and the bloodstains on the grey sandstone walls.
"Who are you?" the eyes shone a light in Don's eyes. "follow the light please" Doing as he was told Don responded.
"John Smith" The eyes crinkled up into a smile.
"Uh huh well i guess i'll find out soon enough." The eyes became a face and the face became a body, a small woman around her early twenties smiled at Don her big green eyes shining.
"My name is Sheskia Hedric but you can call me Dr Hedric" her accent now he reconised it was Russian. "Now i'm going to ask you a series of questions would you please answer them quickly and truthfully we have reasons to believe you a apart of something much bigger than yourself so we are to find out what it is and then exterminate it before it can harm anyone or anything now. What is your name?"
"John smith" Sheskia looked exasperated.
"Who created you?"
"We weren't created directly we came to be throught a series of events"
"Where are you from?"
"America, New York, New York city"
"Do you really live there? How do you blend in?"
"We live a secluded life in the sewers" Sheskia paused then put her pen down.
"What are you?"
"We call ourselves Mutant turtles" Sheskia raised an eyebrow.
"You know there is no reason to be afriad of me i'm trying to help"
"Where are my brothers?"
"You mean your campanions?"
"Yes they are my brothers"
"Interesting" Sheskia wrote something down in her notebook. "two of them are ina stable condition you have nothing to worry about"
"What about the third one?"
"The third one?" she asked her eyes wide.
"Yes i have three brothers"
"Oh i'm so sorry i'm afriad one of them was DOA" Don stopped breathing for a moment his eyes shaking not focusing on any one thing. 'dead?! how? who was it?'
"Who?" Don voice was weak and broken. Sheskia looked down her eyes not meeting his.
"He wore a blue mask"
"No..."
"I'm so sorry"
"No!" 'Not Leo no no no no it can be leo can't be dead how could he he was the strongest how could he die how could he leave us no he can't be dead!' hot tears ran down the side of Don's face puddling on the bench.
"How..."
"i'm sorry but know that your other brothers are okay" how could leo be dead?
"can i see my brothers?"
"No i'm under strict orders not to let you out of this room. until i'm dead
"then can you pass them a message?" Sheskia shook her head.
"No" Don's eyes squeezed out more tears. "can you at least let them know i'm okay"
"I'll do that" Don nodded "Thanks"
"You really are different"
"huh?" Don felt numb like he was in his own bubble with everything outside holding little meaning.
"Your brother, the red one threw a temper tantrum and the orange one didn't know what to do he just kept saying 'don't hurt me don't hurt me' But you should know we won't hurt you unless we need to"
"You mean if we step out of line?"
"Yes"
"What do you want with us?'
"thats classified information"
"can you tell me where we are?"
"Thats classified information"
"Can you tell me at least if we are underground?"
"Thats classified information"
"What did you do with my brothers body?" Sheskia looked down to the ground and shuffled on her feet uncomfortably.
"We left his body at the hut but the doctor will go back for it to give him a proper burial"
Don nodded and then turned the other way.
"We arn't going to leave here alive are we?"
"It's not up to me to diside"
"My name is Donatello"
"Nice to meet you Donatello"

Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: RPG Fanfic: TMNT, Rise of the Nightmare Beasts   RPG Fanfic: TMNT, Rise of the Nightmare Beasts Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 12:33 pm

In Spain
________
"Yo, dude!" called Michelangelo from his cell. "Let us out!"

"First off," said the person from before. "It's dudette got it? And you're not getting out of that cell." The woman put down a throwing star with a few extra pointed edges.

"And why can't we?" asked Michelangelo, as he looked to his still passed out brothers.

"That is classified information," said the woman sourly. She then through a regular throwing coated in tranquilizer causing Michelangelo to fall to the floor.

(Guys, I'm sorry this is so short. My computer broke and my mom doesn't let me use hers that often. Luckily my new laptop will be here the tenth and then I will be able to get normally again.)
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: RPG Fanfic: TMNT, Rise of the Nightmare Beasts   RPG Fanfic: TMNT, Rise of the Nightmare Beasts Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 4:24 pm

Labratory under Germany

6:00 PM

Michelangelo was nibbling on the foreign food. As hungry as he and the others were, he wasn't trusting the German labratory food.

"It's pizza..." Said the voice on the other side of the screen

"What drug did you put in it?" Michelangelo suddenly suspicious

"Nothing," this was a female voice, "it is pepperoni,"

He took a bite,

"I may trust the lady, and that's it."
________

5:45 am

Raphael... Raphael... Came a female voice

"Uhh..no!" He yelled in his sleep

Why did you kill me? I just wanted your beautiful shell...

"Not you!!!" He yelled again

I'm coming for it...I hope you are welcoming...

He sat bolt upright, screaming.

"Not Narsissa...not the one who haunted my childhood nightmares.."

"Raphael?" Donatello asked, hearing him scream

He was panting, "I-it's nothing."
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: RPG Fanfic: TMNT, Rise of the Nightmare Beasts   RPG Fanfic: TMNT, Rise of the Nightmare Beasts Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 4:41 am

(don't worry ^~^ lucky you!)

Leo eyes slitted open he looked around himself before sighing.
Good they had fallen for it.
Leo had slowed his heart right down to the lowest heart beat rate he could manage but on the out side he looked as dead as a doorstep. He pushed himself up onto his knees and then to his feet.
The only thing was that he was hoping they would have taken him too instead of leaving him here. i guess it would be smarter to leave him there incase he wasn't actually dead which was what happened.
Damn.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: RPG Fanfic: TMNT, Rise of the Nightmare Beasts   RPG Fanfic: TMNT, Rise of the Nightmare Beasts Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 8:24 am

In Spain
_______
Donatello slid his eyes open for the umpteenth. The woman he had seen earlier talking to Mikey while he was faking being passed out had finally fallen asleep. Slowly, he sat up and moved over to the bars of the cell.

He took out a small laser pointer that he had converter into an actual laser out from inside his mask knot. No one ever found it there. It took awhile, but he managed to cut through the one bar and managed to snap it open without a large sound.

Slipping out carefully from the cell, Donatello found a bag and began sliding things into it. Technology, weapons, a very pointing shuriken, and some beakers and test tubes. On the wall, their weapons were mounted and he put the others' in his bag and put his own bo on his back.

A vial of neon yellow liquid sat with other duplicates of itself in a line of test tubes. Donatello walked over and read the label: 'Anti-Sleep Poison'.
'Perfect,' he thought just before there was a gasp and a gruff voice saying a curse word and he was passed out again.

(Sorry, I haven't been able to get to this until now with my new laptop!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RPG Fanfic: TMNT, Rise of the Nightmare Beasts   RPG Fanfic: TMNT, Rise of the Nightmare Beasts Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RPG Fanfic: TMNT, Rise of the Nightmare Beasts
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next