TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6047 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I Got Ninja Turtles In 3D

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ninja Turtles 25 Years

Ninja Turtles 25 Years

Male
Number of posts : 16
Warning Level :
I Got Ninja Turtles In 3D Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100I Got Ninja Turtles In 3D Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2011-07-14

I Got Ninja Turtles In 3D Empty
PostSubject: I Got Ninja Turtles In 3D   I Got Ninja Turtles In 3D Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 2:06 am

A few days ago I experimented with a Resident Evil bonus material, and a Ninja Turtle 3 Mutant Nightmare game footage to see if I can upconvert 2D movies to 3D with my upgraded DVD software. It looks like it's a success, but it's not perfect. Pretty soon I will have the 2003 TV series and the movies on YouTube in the 3rd dimension. So you will be able to view Ninja Turtle movies and TV in 3D soon. I have my Ninja Turtle experimental video on my site. Go to the link titled August 2011 in the homepage, then in the August page, go to August 7 to see for youselves that Ninja Turtles will soon be in 3D.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ninjaturtles25years.webs.com/
TurtlesDude

TurtlesDude

Number of posts : 11
Warning Level :
I Got Ninja Turtles In 3D Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100I Got Ninja Turtles In 3D Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-07-24

PostSubject: Re: I Got Ninja Turtles In 3D   I Got Ninja Turtles In 3D Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 3:02 am

Uh, one topic per site? Hellooo? Here you got three topics, two of them about the same damn thing. Spammers, smh.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Turtles 25 Years

Ninja Turtles 25 Years

Male
Number of posts : 16
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo
Registration date : 2011-07-14

PostSubject: Re: I Got Ninja Turtles In 3D   I Got Ninja Turtles In 3D Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 12:48 pm

It looks like I'm going to have problems with you too, huh? I never understand why people go online to talk. Can't say a word without upsetting anyone.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ninjaturtles25years.webs.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Got Ninja Turtles In 3D   I Got Ninja Turtles In 3D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Got Ninja Turtles In 3D
Page 1 of 1