TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6050 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

mikey's secret training

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ninjagirl617

ninjagirl617

Female
Number of posts : 2
Warning Level :
mikey's secret training Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100mikey's secret training Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : donnie!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2012-12-24

mikey's secret training Empty
PostSubject: mikey's secret training   mikey's secret training Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 7:21 pm

"MIKEY, MASTER SPLINTER WANTS YOU" raph yelled. "UH,I AM BUSY. MAYBE LATER." Mikey said. he had master splinter's broken vase in his hands. "i am dead" Dead he said. "MICHELANGELO, i called for you and....."" sorry master splinter. i..i..i."
"follow me" splinter said. yep i am dead. mikey thought."knee my son." splinter said. "i need to talk to you. i am sending you off to a secret training place." he said. "like were leo went." mikey said. "yep" "oh brother" mikey said. "come back in a year. and NO GAMES" splinter said. "i can get April to take you. okay" " yes sensi" mikey said. "hey guys" April said. "April, i need you to do me a favor. take Michelangelo to that place leo trained. splinter said. " no problem" April said "bye guys" "bye mikey" all the turtles said.
more coming soon -ninjagirl
Back to top Go down

mikey's secret training
Page 1 of 1