TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6050 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Best Brother?? (Michelangelo)

Go down 
+7
mikeyfangirl2581
Jonna
Zensku
MIKEY
Raph95
jazeon
LoveXXXLeonardo
11 posters
AuthorMessage
LoveXXXLeonardo

LoveXXXLeonardo

Female
Number of posts : 458
Warning Level :
Best Brother?? (Michelangelo) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Best Brother?? (Michelangelo) Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : ♥Leonardo♥
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2008-01-17

Best Brother?? (Michelangelo) Empty
PostSubject: Best Brother?? (Michelangelo)   Best Brother?? (Michelangelo) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 12:33 pm

Who do you think is most important brother to Mikey, and most of all...WHY? Mike
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/LoveXXXLeonardo
jazeon

jazeon

Male
Number of posts : 56
Warning Level :
Best Brother?? (Michelangelo) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Best Brother?? (Michelangelo) Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Best Brother?? (Michelangelo)   Best Brother?? (Michelangelo) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 6:42 am

Mikey is soo funny, In the movie, Cuz he forgot butt kicking leh,

He can't communicate much, And his always skating Leo
Back to top Go down
http://jazeplace.forumotion.com
Raph95
Admin
Raph95

Male
Number of posts : 2123
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Raphael
Shells : 9
Registration date : 2007-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Best Brother?? (Michelangelo)   Best Brother?? (Michelangelo) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 9:27 am

Er.. That was not the question...
Back to top Go down
LoveXXXLeonardo

LoveXXXLeonardo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Best Brother?? (Michelangelo)   Best Brother?? (Michelangelo) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 11:11 am

I agree Razz But, oh, well....good comment still about Mikey! Laughing out loud
Back to top Go down
MIKEY

MIKEY

Female
Number of posts : 73
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : MIKEY
Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Best Brother?? (Michelangelo)   Best Brother?? (Michelangelo) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 9:48 pm

probly raph they are so brotherly each one is differnt they also wouldnt realy survive without each other u know without mikey raph would feel lost and confused o wat to do because he spends most of his time play fighting or actuly fighting with mikey and mikey would also probly feel kind of lost he lives for raph he is always his center of attention Mike Raph
so thats wat i think oo im so good at this i actuly sound smart i just thought of dons perspective and leos and it camre to me awsomness
Back to top Go down
Raph95
Admin
Raph95

Male
Number of posts : 2123
Warning Level :

Shells : 9
Registration date : 2007-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Best Brother?? (Michelangelo)   Best Brother?? (Michelangelo) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 1:25 am

I actually don't think Mikey got his best brother. Maybe, just maybe, that could be Donny, beacuse he always makes him something, that he will use a lot. But in times of trouble, like in episodes "Return to NewYork" [.....] "Search for Splinter", they all are the best to each other, becasue, even if Raph is in trouble, Mikey would save him, of course, because they are brothers.

So... I tihnk there is not the answer at this topic.
Back to top Go down
Zensku

Zensku

Female
Number of posts : 34
Warning Level :

Registration date : 2007-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Best Brother?? (Michelangelo)   Best Brother?? (Michelangelo) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 1:10 pm

Raph95 wrote:
I actually don't think Mikey got his best brother. Maybe, just maybe, that could be Donny, beacuse he always makes him something, that he will use a lot. But in times of trouble, like in episodes "Return to NewYork" [.....] "Search for Splinter", they all are the best to each other, becasue, even if Raph is in trouble, Mikey would save him, of course, because they are brothers.

My opinion is exactly like yours Raph95 Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/zensku
Jonna

Jonna

Female
Number of posts : 26
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Mikey
Registration date : 2007-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Best Brother?? (Michelangelo)   Best Brother?? (Michelangelo) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 12:25 pm

Zensku wrote:
Raph95 wrote:

My opinion is exactly like yours Raph95 Smile
same here~
Back to top Go down
LoveXXXLeonardo

LoveXXXLeonardo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Best Brother?? (Michelangelo)   Best Brother?? (Michelangelo) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 2:48 pm

Raph95 wrote:

But Raph, should there be a correct answer..? Cool
Back to top Go down
mikeyfangirl2581

mikeyfangirl2581

Female
Number of posts : 23
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Mikey!!!!
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Best Brother?? (Michelangelo)   Best Brother?? (Michelangelo) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 6:58 pm

I actually think Donny is.I don't even know why though. Mike Don
Back to top Go down
Yozer245

Yozer245

Male
Number of posts : 410
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2008-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Best Brother?? (Michelangelo)   Best Brother?? (Michelangelo) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 9:29 pm

I think it's Leonardo. Leonardo is a good brother to take care of the youngest and weakest brother! Smile
Back to top Go down
Nouran

Nouran

Female
Number of posts : 89
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : LEOOOOO Big grin
Registration date : 2011-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Best Brother?? (Michelangelo)   Best Brother?? (Michelangelo) Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 1:56 pm

it's defently DONNIIIIIIIE Big grin !!! I dunno why but they're just always together, all the fun together and donnie just pays him attention and cares for him ^^
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Number of posts : 1858
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!
Registration date : 2010-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Best Brother?? (Michelangelo)   Best Brother?? (Michelangelo) Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 4:12 pm

Gooood point! It's always fun to team up Donnie and Mikey!
Back to top Go down
Nouran

Nouran

Female
Number of posts : 89
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : LEOOOOO Big grin
Registration date : 2011-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Best Brother?? (Michelangelo)   Best Brother?? (Michelangelo) Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 5:20 am

hehe yup, I loved their team up in monster hunter Razz
Back to top Go down
Yamashisa

Yamashisa

Number of posts : 19
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Michelangelo rules!! but I like all the turtles!
Registration date : 2011-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Best Brother?? (Michelangelo)   Best Brother?? (Michelangelo) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 1:43 pm

I think it's probably Donnie, and Mikey is not the weakest!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best Brother?? (Michelangelo)   Best Brother?? (Michelangelo) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best Brother?? (Michelangelo)
Page 1 of 1