TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6050 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

a fan fic i wrote

Go down 
4 posters

rate
a fan fic i wrote Voteendtx60%a fan fic i wrote Voteendzq0
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
a fan fic i wrote Voteendtx6100%a fan fic i wrote Voteendzq0
 100% [ 1 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

AuthorMessage
MIKEY

MIKEY

Female
Number of posts : 73
Warning Level :
a fan fic i wrote Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100a fan fic i wrote Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : MIKEY
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2008-03-08

a fan fic i wrote Empty
PostSubject: a fan fic i wrote   a fan fic i wrote Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 8:06 pm

well here is a story i wrote i put it on quizilla befor but no one rates so i want your guys opinion so please tell me wat u think i can put more on if u want and WARNING IS VERY LONG also if there is somthing i should of edited out tell me and next time i will checkover it to see so here it is
TMNT crystal girl
Taras pov
*ahh* "they make me so mad" i screamed as i stormed out the door my parents were giving me the lecture about bringing wild animals into the house. I held the small gater snake in my hands. its smooth body slitherd on my hand, winding through my finger. i brushed my blond hair out of my face. they just dont understand me animals are my best friends and they arent wild well maby a little. i started to calm down. *ahhhhhhhh* i herd blood curdling screams from the distance it was coming from my house! i put down the snake and ran to my house.*boom* i saw flames and smoke come from MY HOUSE! i ran as fast as i could till i got to my front door my house was in flames and in front of it stood a man with a black helmet with spikes and long claws on his hand. i couldnt see anypart of his skin just the black armer.i stood frozen in fear "so you finnaly came " ,wat i thought why was he waiting for me. he walked up to me i backed up and started to run, i ran and ran i quickly hid in an ally way *huff* *huff* "i think i lost him i thought out loud". but then out of no where men in black apper i try to fight them i jab one in the face, and kick and punch some more but there was too many. *ahh* i screamed as one hit me in the stomache i fell to the ground i felt like my breth was takin out of me. the guy in the black armer came up and lifts by the colar of my shirt and bangs me aganst the wall "where is the crystal" he said
'i dont know wat your talking about"
" ohh i think you do "
"no sersoly i dont"
he slashed my face blood came out of the 2 large gashes on my right cheek he then put the knives to my neck "tell me is the crystle so valubel that you would actuly let your family die its your fault there all dead". tears came out i grinded my teeth, my whole body felt like it was burning "it wasnt my fault" i cried i felt so much rage. i yelled so loudly it felt as if my lungs were bursting then a flash of white. i woke up to see the man in the armer and his companins all knocked out ,i slowly got up i stared at the scean before me one of them groaned with that i headed for the nearst building i felt so strange almost as if my sences were advanced somehow. as i walk down the streets i pass by a shop and see my reflection in the window. i had two grey cat ears on my head. my face looked horrible blood dripping off there was so much you couldnt even tell where i was injerd. my hands now had claws insted of finger nails. a couple was walking by i looked at them they stared back i then remeberd how i looked i ran into the closest allie . i found a box and layed in it hoping no one would find me as night crawled over head.
taras pov
i woke up weak and tired the box bottom was coverd in blood from my cheek. i put my hand to it. the sun was barly up. i got up remebering how i looked i searched for a hat of any kind. my luck on the side of the dumpster lay a yellow beane with a white outline of a punch buggie. i sliped it over my head. i knew i needed to go to my aunts house she will know wat to do. i got to her apartmen and knocked on the door my aunt opend it "aunti nacy" i went to hug her
"woa hold it who are you i think you have the wrong appartment"
"im tara you knw tara..." i couldnt remember my last name i thought and thought but nothing came
"im sorry but i dont know you good bye" and with that she shut the door. i left and just walked down the streets with dispare no one rememberd me i dont even remeber my last name. tears slid down my cheeks it all started to sink in i was alone in the world no friends, no family and a crazy guy who wants me for who knows wat. when i finnaly came back to reality i relized i was in a rugged area not good i thought....

shedders pov
*ahhh* i screamed while throwing a table over "hun report"
"still no sing of the girl i have everyone looking"
"well find her and bring her to me i dont care how as long as she is still alive."
"yes sir"
"stock man" i screamed
"yes sir"
"are those weapons ready"
"oh yes it is fine as soon as these make contact with skin it sends a neotoxin that causes intense pain she nprobly wont beable to move once it hits from pain"
"perfect" i said and laughed evily

taras pov
"oh man i need to get out of here"
"well,well,well what do we have here the little crystal girl"
cr** i thought as i turned around to see a giant man, i mean huge with a scar on his face and a purple dragon tatue. i knew him calling me that i had to run. i turned around and started running i turned a corner with the guys obvisly not in shape, close to my heals but slowly getting further, thank god i spent all those years in cross county. i turned agan a dead end, "oh man" i steped backwords, i could hear them getting closer i didnt know wat to do, i felt my foot hit a man hole i hestitaited but when the voices got louder i "she went over there" i herd one say with that i lifted it up and went down, i closed it hoping they wouldnt find me. i kept running through the water. suddenly a ninja jumped in front of me he slashed out with his katana i tried to doge but i was to slow as it sliced my shirt cuting my stomache i bit my lip, yet it didnt hurt i just got into the fight. i grabed a pole and fought with him i finnaly got the sword out of his had and wacked him on the head. i droped the pole and started running i held my hand to my stomache it was gushing blood my arm was now almost coverd and my shirt was no longer green. suddenly about eight or nine more niga appeard i tried fighting them, and was actuly winning for once. sudenly a rope tangled around my right leg i pulled away at the same time fish hook knives came out and stabed through my leg and suddly gushed out a weird green ozz. i felt my whole leg start to feel a pain worse then burning your flesh off i screamed in pain as i fell to my knee

dons pov Don
i was working on my computer when the alarm went off i checked on the computer. leo came to my side we saw a blond haired girl running with the foot on her trail she was obvisly ingerd badly.
"lets go guys" (leo)
"kay lets go save the damsile in disterss" yelled mikey
"ya let go bust some heads" raph said as he punched his fists together
"shes on the right side" i said while i left the screens and grabbed my bow
"then letss get going" leo urged as he went out the door

taras pov
as more of the knife ropes grabbed my left and right arm i felt emense pain , suddenly out of no where four things came out of the shawdoes and stated to beate up the ninga but my luck the big hulk guy stood in front of me . "the turtles" he said well you can be my pawn he held a knife out close to me "drop your weapons or the girl dies" he said holding a knife to my throught they all dstopped fighting blood steemed off my arms and leg. my stomache still stained with even more blood. the turtles dropped there weapons the hulk guy said "good now as for you where is the crystal"
he was basicly right on top of me the ropes holding my arms
"up yous"
"what" he yelled angerly as the turtles snicked
"ohh she dissed you" (mikey)
he brought his face a little closer
"i dont know wats worse your breth or your face"
*ohhhhhhh.* he was furios he came right up close just wat i wanted i asked him "are you wearing a cup"?
"a wat"
"well then" i used all my streanth and kicked him where it hurts as he dropped his fotre head to my level i bent my head far back and hit my fore head to his *crash* you could hear our heads hit blood dripped down both of our forheads he fell to the ground i then grabbed the rope the knife going threw my hand, and pulled the ninga over towawds me as he feel into me i puched him. i then took the other one down ,as the turtles fought the others by then they were all down hulk guy was still holding his thing and the blue masked turtle went adnd knocked him out. as they approched me i got in a fighting stance. i must of looked like a blood bath i thought to my self look strong i kept saying
the blue masked turtle started to calmly say some thing but as he said it my vison started going i shook my head and then fell to the ground.

mikeys pov Mike
the girl fell as leo was talking to her
"wow is she gona be alright" (mikey)
"i dont know mikey" don answeard i was about to move her when don told me to stop
"hey she is sersoly inger we have to move her with care" "why dont you don" leo said he gently lifted her up "we will remove these whips later for now lets get her to the lair for i can treate her wonds"
as we walked back to the lair i thought to my, self note to self dont make her mad
Don Leo Mike Raph

+3 shells

Last edited by MIKEY on Mon Mar 10, 2008 3:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : every one was commenting on grammer and studd so i mdid this im sorry that i suck at grammer and stuff)
Back to top Go down
Raph95
Admin
Raph95

Male
Number of posts : 2123
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Raphael
Shells : 9
Registration date : 2007-10-27

a fan fic i wrote Empty
PostSubject: Re: a fan fic i wrote   a fan fic i wrote Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 2:23 am

Maybe I'd read it, if you pur some grammatical signs as commas, or spots, or these:

: . , ? !

than, I might read it...
Back to top Go down
MIKEY

MIKEY

Female
Warning Level :

a fan fic i wrote Empty
PostSubject: Re: a fan fic i wrote   a fan fic i wrote Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 5:01 am

Sad but i hate those please read it

+3 shells
Back to top Go down
LoveXXXLeonardo

LoveXXXLeonardo

Female
Number of posts : 458
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : ♥Leonardo♥
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2008-01-17

a fan fic i wrote Empty
PostSubject: Re: a fan fic i wrote   a fan fic i wrote Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 7:17 am

Yeah, I'm sure that your text is great, but I must admit that it's pretty difficult to read it without those marks which Raph showed... :shock:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/LoveXXXLeonardo
The Demonic Kitten

Female
Number of posts : 90
Warning Level :

Registration date : 2008-03-01

a fan fic i wrote Empty
PostSubject: Re: a fan fic i wrote   a fan fic i wrote Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 11:07 am

Agreed with Raph95.

Learn grammatics, lady!
Or it looks like you havn't ever been in such place as school.
Back to top Go down
MIKEY

MIKEY

Female
Warning Level :

a fan fic i wrote Empty
PostSubject: Re: a fan fic i wrote   a fan fic i wrote Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 3:26 pm

well i just put them in now im sorry ive never been good at this thats why i fail english i just like to write stories Big grin
Back to top Go down
Raph95
Admin
Raph95

Male
Number of posts : 2123
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Raphael
Shells : 9
Registration date : 2007-10-27

a fan fic i wrote Empty
PostSubject: Re: a fan fic i wrote   a fan fic i wrote Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 3:39 pm

Still, that is too big, and I will see about it later, when I mange all your posts and shells -__- '
Back to top Go down
MIKEY

MIKEY

Female
Warning Level :

a fan fic i wrote Empty
PostSubject: Re: a fan fic i wrote   a fan fic i wrote Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 3:43 pm

theres a limet on how big ??? im sorry i guess i can delet it if u want just give me the word

Last edited by MIKEY on Mon Mar 10, 2008 3:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot to put that)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

a fan fic i wrote Empty
PostSubject: Re: a fan fic i wrote   a fan fic i wrote Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a fan fic i wrote
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TMNT-Forum :: Misc :: Randomness-
Jump to: