TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6050 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Help!] Please, take a look...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Raph95
Admin
Raph95

Male
Number of posts : 2123
Warning Level :
[Help!] Please, take a look... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100[Help!] Please, take a look... Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Raphael
Shells : 9
Registration date : 2007-10-27

[Help!] Please, take a look... Empty
PostSubject: [Help!] Please, take a look...   [Help!] Please, take a look... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 5:22 am

Hello, members...

Erm... What's up? Before I start with my "problem", that I will tell you and ask you for help, I just want you to know that I have passed my maths and Serbian test. I'm going to rank 3, and maybe, if I pass them, going to the rank 4 - the whole Serbia will be there. Me, alone, against 299 of them. Only few will make the places.

And now, the problem. I would like to ask you guys, that, if it would be possible, if you can, somehow, get the site where I can create my own TV, and where there is no need to upload them. If there is no such a thing, I would be glad if you join me and help me with uploading at our TV.

At the TV, we would upload many cartoons and Animes... So I was asking, if you are interested. Some of you will get the password.

Or maybe, would it be better, if we upload the episodes somewhere, but not on RapidShare, to have some new site, like veOh, or anything like that. I think that Ayro has uploaded some of TMNT episodes there, right?

So, what do you think? To make a TV, or a new site, just like TMNTurtles? It would be easier like a site. Tell me, what do you guys (and girls), think? Whenever you upload any of the episodes your name will be shown on the site, of course. And you will be in the list of uploaders. I will show you the link, when I make the site.

At this topic, it is allowed to make double posts, but only if they are not spam
Back to top Go down
Haddyskelly

Haddyskelly

Female
Number of posts : 28
Warning Level :
[Help!] Please, take a look... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100[Help!] Please, take a look... Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2008-02-14

PostSubject: Re: [Help!] Please, take a look...   [Help!] Please, take a look... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 1:45 pm

I really like the sound of that!! ^^
Back to top Go down
http://au.youtube.com/user/Haddyskelly
Ayro
Admin
Ayro

Female
Number of posts : 376
Warning Level :

Shells : 3
Registration date : 2007-11-17

PostSubject: Re: [Help!] Please, take a look...   [Help!] Please, take a look... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 4:29 pm

Congrats for your passed tests Big grin :cheers:

Yeah, I completed the first season on VEOH.com and I'm working on season 2 Smile
But a site you discripe wouldn't cheap, would it?
Do you know more about this?
Back to top Go down
http://de.youtube.com/profile?user=ayrosama
Raph95
Admin
Raph95

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: [Help!] Please, take a look...   [Help!] Please, take a look... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 8:52 am

Ah hi Aline...

So... It would be same site as my TMNTurtles, I decided not to make a TV, because I should download the episodes, and than upload them, and you know how it takes for me to upload... One part on YouTube took 2 hours, the whole episode 4 hours, and I don't wanna count re-uploading if some of those gets deleted due the copyrights.

So the site will be the same as TMNTurtles, you know, Weebly. And I don't know how should I upload Naruto episodes, because of my internet connection. Do anyone of you guys have fast connection, and Naruto episodes? It wopuld be better subtitled in English, because I have that version, but if you have one that is with synch., than you can upload that. All Cartoons, Comic Books, Animes and Mangas can be uploaded. Comics and Mangas on Rapidshare, or even better picture by picture on ServIMG, or ImageShack, or PhotoBucket, or whatever. We will take the RapidShare as the last options, because it would be too obvious that they are just the normal files that can be downloaded on any site, that's got much more things.

So tell me what do you think. Some of you will get the password to be able to edit the site, of course....
Back to top Go down
Ayro
Admin
Ayro

Female
Number of posts : 376
Warning Level :

Shells : 3
Registration date : 2007-11-17

PostSubject: Re: [Help!] Please, take a look...   [Help!] Please, take a look... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 3:33 pm

I have a fast connection Big grin...but no Naruto episodes...Sad
And I don't think, that I have the time to fint the millions of torrents and download them

But what about the webspace? If you wanna upload the episodes...everything on public sites like rapidshare? I mean, they get deleted after a time :-/
I just don't know, how you really wanna realize that Cry
Back to top Go down
http://de.youtube.com/profile?user=ayrosama
Raph95
Admin
Raph95

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: [Help!] Please, take a look...   [Help!] Please, take a look... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 7:12 am

I just want you to give me the links of all TMNT eps that are on VeOh now, nothing more. And to ask you, if you could make some kind of Insert of the show, or find it. You know, what I mean?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Help!] Please, take a look...   [Help!] Please, take a look... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Help!] Please, take a look...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TMNT-Forum :: Misc :: Randomness-
Jump to: