TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6043 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Final Fantasy 7: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
bustersword

Male
Number of posts : 550
Warning Level :
Final Fantasy 7: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Final Fantasy 7: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Final Fantasy 7: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Empty
PostSubject: Final Fantasy 7: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles   Final Fantasy 7: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 4:48 am

Hey guys. I'm today starting to make a RPG with Tmnt. Check it out later, when i've finish game. Screenshots coming soon.
Notes:
-2D graphic (sorry, but it's a program!)
-Old-school characters like Leo, Don, Mikey, Raph and new characters as Lara Croft, Renoir, Cloud Strife, Roxas, and others
-The old-school battle system
-The fameous TMNT enemys like Shredder, Foot Clan, Karai and new enemys like Sephiroth and HATE army
-Many weapons for Leo, Don, Mike, and Raph as: Blood Sword, Venus Doom, Cerberus, Periapt shard, Ragnarok, Sniper Rifle and Ultimate Weapon
-Funny dialogs and bizzare locations
-Many towns seen in other RPG-s as Hollow Bastion in new look, Twilight Town, and others...
-So many blood and strong language (from the wishes)
-The fameous RPG characters from Final Fantasy 7 and Kingdom hearts 2

Wait new demo soon!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/RoxasKennedy2
Raph95
Admin
Raph95

Male
Number of posts : 2123
Warning Level :
Final Fantasy 7: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Final Fantasy 7: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Raphael
Shells : 9
Registration date : 2007-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 7: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles   Final Fantasy 7: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 5:58 am

Hey, can you learn be a bit about this program, or something about the instructions for the begginers at this... I had it once, but now it gone... Can you upload it on [Only admins are allowed to see this link], or some uploading programs like this (for exmple, [Only admins are allowed to see this link], or [Only admins are allowed to see this link])? Than we all could make one and see about the ideas of it. Just wouldn't it be better if you cound drop out the Final Fantasy, and Kingdom Heart? Might it be too much for guys and girls that don't like these?

If there are many members that want to make the Game, I can make a group of you guys and all of you can make it! Just we need to think a bit more about it...

So tell me what do you think, please?
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Back to top Go down
LoveXXXLeonardo

LoveXXXLeonardo

Female
Number of posts : 458
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : ♥Leonardo♥
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2008-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 7: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles   Final Fantasy 7: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 7:21 am

Raph95 wrote:
Hey, can you learn be a bit about this program, or something about the instructions for the begginers at this... I had it once, but now it gone... Can you upload it on [Only admins are allowed to see this link], or some uploading programs like this (for exmple, [Only admins are allowed to see this link], or [Only admins are allowed to see this link])? Than we all could make one and see about the ideas of it. Just wouldn't it be better if you cound drop out the Final Fantasy, and Kingdom Heart? Might it be too much for guys and girls that don't like these?

If there are many members that want to make the Game, I can make a group of you guys and all of you can make it! Just we need to think a bit more about it...

So tell me what do you think, please?

Hmm.... Making a game..Would be interesting and fun! Big grin Buuuttt, I think that I'm just going to mess around and I've never done anything like that, so...... :shock:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/LoveXXXLeonardo
bustersword

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 7: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles   Final Fantasy 7: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 10:20 am

Actualy, i'm using RPG Maker XP program
Anyway, i must find something. I've show you when it's done!
And for Raph95, yes, i will set there a game (of course, if my brother not see this)
Back to top Go down
bustersword

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 7: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles   Final Fantasy 7: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 6:02 am

Here is the logo:
Back to top Go down
bustersword

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 7: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles   Final Fantasy 7: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 5:57 am

Er, i have a problem.
Back to top Go down
Raph95
Admin
Raph95

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 7: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles   Final Fantasy 7: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 12:23 pm

What is the problem?
Back to top Go down
bustersword

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 7: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles   Final Fantasy 7: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 5:39 am

I've must move a making game until Summer.
Can someone delete this topic?
Back to top Go down
Raph95
Admin
Raph95

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 7: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles   Final Fantasy 7: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 6:18 am

Why should we delete it? And why do you need to do at summer?
Back to top Go down
bustersword

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 7: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles   Final Fantasy 7: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 6:24 am

I won't be able to play my computer in Saturday, and i'm just made a 1% of my game. Why, the topic will be older then, and i've won't be able to write anything about my game.
Back to top Go down
Raph95
Admin
Raph95

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 7: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles   Final Fantasy 7: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 7:27 am

But if you can't play it on Saturday, than you can on other days! I don't get it at all...
Back to top Go down
bustersword

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 7: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles   Final Fantasy 7: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 9:26 am

You see, I CAN'T PLAY ANYTHING UNTIL SUMMER!
Back to top Go down
Raph95
Admin
Raph95

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 7: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles   Final Fantasy 7: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 10:11 am

But you just told it'll be only on Saturdays at the last post... I'm confused.
Back to top Go down
bustersword

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 7: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles   Final Fantasy 7: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 4:12 am

I will kill myself.
I can play only until Saturday. From Saturday i won't be able to play until Summer beacuse my parents are sayed that!! Are you understanding now!?
(Actualy, i will able to play on computer in Wednesdays beacuse i'n in school. No, i can't install nothing in the school's computer.)
Back to top Go down
Raph95
Admin
Raph95

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 7: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles   Final Fantasy 7: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 4:32 am

Ahh... Well you have really weird parents. To hell what were you doing and they don't yallow you to do that for months??? Really really strange.. However, I'm also making game "Delthia", coz I have no idea how to install new characters in the programe -_-
Back to top Go down
bustersword

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 7: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles   Final Fantasy 7: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 4:34 am

What program are you using?
Back to top Go down
Raph95
Admin
Raph95

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 7: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles   Final Fantasy 7: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 5:29 am

RPG Maker XP, the best one from everything! Just I need to read a bit more and find more tutorials to find out more things. I know a lot, but still... I need to know more, to amke the game I want. The most complex part for me is making the battle and ding that with choices I get lost in codes. I have found few tutorials, they helped me a lot, but I need to search more. Every tutorial you find, please, post a link here. I dunno, if there is some official forum, or anything, I can't find it?
Back to top Go down
bustersword

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 7: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles   Final Fantasy 7: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 9:01 am

Try here:

I am logged in here by name bustersword.
Back to top Go down
Raph95
Admin
Raph95

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 7: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles   Final Fantasy 7: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 9:36 am

Damn it, I was typing typing typing many many tihngsm and electricity dissapeared. Wait to type it again.
Back to top Go down
Raph95
Admin
Raph95

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 7: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles   Final Fantasy 7: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 9:54 am

So guys, as I have no idea how to instert new characters in the gaem, I will make on that is not TMNT. It will be called DELTHIA. Here is what I as thinking about, how to be the game. You tell if there is anything that is not well, or you think it might be better like something other. Here is the description of the levels, so you can see the exactly what I was thinking.

LEVEL ONE
Faces:
Kevin, Kevn's Mother\
Description of the area: Living room. Sofa, carpet, table, bookshelfs, desk, not much details
Tasks: Smaill tasks, such as finding some things for mother.
Discusion: Actually introduces the story of the game. Kevin's father is in London, working, and Kevin's grandpa misteriously disappeared few months ago.

LEVEL TWO
Faces:
Kevin, Hyuuga, others.
Description of the area: Park. Many people, trees, flowers, dogs.
Tasks: Asking poeple for directions to the shop.
Discusion: As only Hyuuga knows the way to the shop, after she told directions, they continue to talk. She is talking about that she is not from this world, but Kevin doesn't beleive her. They are both procseeding to the shop (see Level Three).

LEVEL THREE
Faces:
Kevin, Hyuuga, shop assistents, others.
Description of the aera: Shop. A very big market, with only few shop assistens. Many poeple, some parts too crowded, so Kevin can't pass.
Tasks: Find the supplies Kevin's other sent him for.
Disccusion: Only one of the shop assistents knows the real way, others will tell you they don't know the others parts that are not theirs specialities. Hyuuga will only tell you to hurry up.

LEVEL FOUR
Faces:
Kevin, Hyuuga, Kevin's mother
Description of the area: Living room - same as in Level 1. Kevin's room - very small - table, carpet,bookshelf, bed.
Tasks: /
Disccusion: [Living room] Mother is thankful that Kevin helped her. [Kevin's room] Hyuuga continues the story about that she is not from this world - Kevin still doesn't beleive her.

LEVEL FIVE
Faces:
Kevin, Hyuuga.
Description of the area: They went at garden. Flowers, trees...
Tasks: /
Disccusion:
More talking about the other world - Kevin and Hyuuga are teleported to the World Hyuuga was telling about.

TO BE CONTINUED
Back to top Go down
Raph95
Admin
Raph95

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 7: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles   Final Fantasy 7: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 12:17 pm

Ok, here is the screenshot from the first level of the game. A litle changes, in the level one there will be no tasks, just Kevin's mum is giving him direction what to do in next level, but as Kevin meets Hyuuga, it'll be in Leel Three, as I posted up.

The room you see on left is just to make the map be lie a house, now a single room. Don't worry, the black thing will be the garden, and the stret, I won't let it be so bad like now - it's poor ang giving you efect with the game, like "This is stupid, it;'s like the room is in the space".

Also, there aer few more changes I ned to do in the room on the left, cause it'll not be the same as in the level three, and players that play game more times will notice this, soon or later.

Damn it, the picture is uploading so long... Waiting for it and typing as much as I can, but nothing is happening at stupid ImageShack, that's why I love to use the good old Servimg, but oh well, now i'll wait a bit more... And wait... Let's kill the time... ...

Let's see what will happen in level 6... Maybe Naruto coming, hahaha!! No, no, I'm kidding, I'm not that idiot. They will be in other world, but how would that world looks like? Let's see... OK, you tihnk about it, and now I have to make the rest of the game, and damn it, I also have to study.

After all this waiting, the ImageShack didn't do anything. I think I'm going on ServImg, again... Damn it, what was the password...? Ah yeah, ******** ! here, now it;s uploading... And over! This is what I call fast upload, not damned imageshack. Only few more seconds...

Oh yes, please, don't kill me for making you read all this that I was typing, cause there is nothing claver to see, I was just killing time by typing som,e idiotically things (and this exuse now, is also that kind of things), but I have to wait.

Ah., there it is. Now, here is the screencap: Now, read the message again, untill you come to the part "Damn it, the picture is uploading so long...", etc, etc...

Just click on the image for full-screen preview!

Regards
Back to top Go down
Raph95
Admin
Raph95

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 7: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles   Final Fantasy 7: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 2:32 pm

Hello!

OK, here is the link to download the peview of the game I made, it's only first to levels. I will add one more level between Park and Shop, maybe even few of them, while they are on street, and they are helping people, so tat in the game you have more stuff to do.

Tell me what do you tihnk of it, and download the game at this link: [Only admins are allowed to see this link]. So, post here your opinions. If you find any grammar mistake, tell me!

See ya tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
bustersword

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 7: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles   Final Fantasy 7: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 4:17 am

One little question for Raph95, can i set a demo of his game like a unlockable?
Back to top Go down
Raph95
Admin
Raph95

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 7: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles   Final Fantasy 7: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 4:26 am

You can do whatever you want Big grin
Back to top Go down
bustersword

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 7: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles   Final Fantasy 7: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 4:28 am

Ok.
BTW, here are some charas of TMNT:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 7: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles   Final Fantasy 7: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy 7: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next