TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6050 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Saddest Thing I Heard On The New's!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Leosluver4ever

Leosluver4ever

Female
Number of posts : 8
Location : Ummm......Wow I really don't know at the moment. I don't think it really matters though.
Warning Level :
The Saddest Thing I Heard On The New's! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Saddest Thing I Heard On The New's! Right_bar_bleue

Shells : 0
Registration date : 2007-11-24

The Saddest Thing I Heard On The New's! Empty
PostSubject: The Saddest Thing I Heard On The New's!   The Saddest Thing I Heard On The New's! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 5:07 pm

Okay there was a little girl that had gone missing and I saw a picture on the dayly news bord at Harmons. Then when I went home it was all over the news I was hoping that they would find her and she would come home safly but I was wrong. I receved a text from my friend saying that they found her alright. She was in some place and she was beaten to death by some guys. And their family has only lived in the US for about 3 or 4 months. I was totaly debistated when I receved this news. I don't know about you this is my oppinion but people like that deserve to die. :sad: Sad 🇳🇴 Cry
Back to top Go down
LoveXXXLeonardo

LoveXXXLeonardo

Female
Number of posts : 458
Warning Level :
The Saddest Thing I Heard On The New's! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Saddest Thing I Heard On The New's! Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : ♥Leonardo♥
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2008-01-17

PostSubject: Re: The Saddest Thing I Heard On The New's!   The Saddest Thing I Heard On The New's! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 11:04 pm

Oh no.... That's is... horrible... Sad I know that things like that happens almost everyday in our lives, but... Sad Uhhhh... I can understand how you feel, (sorry if this is a bad way to say this) but IF I had power and a gun..! Evil
And I mean saying how I know you feel, cause here in Finland there were just a shooting- ''scene'' in one place... There was some maniac guy with a gun in gymnasium there... He killed 7-8 people, and the FUNNY part is, that he told his plan beforehand on youtube in one video.. Evil But I can understand thta police had no chance to see one video on youtube, when there's thousands of them Cry But since then the threatings had come more and more, and now there's many young people in a jail already... And I fear that somebody in out school is going to be like this, and we're al in grat danger! Sad
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/LoveXXXLeonardo
Raph95
Admin
Raph95

Male
Number of posts : 2123
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Raphael
Shells : 9
Registration date : 2007-10-27

PostSubject: Re: The Saddest Thing I Heard On The New's!   The Saddest Thing I Heard On The New's! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 4:44 am

Sad No comment.

Topic moved.
Back to top Go down
Leosluver4ever

Leosluver4ever

Female
Number of posts : 8
Location : Ummm......Wow I really don't know at the moment. I don't think it really matters though.
Warning Level :

Shells : 0
Registration date : 2007-11-24

PostSubject: Re: The Saddest Thing I Heard On The New's!   The Saddest Thing I Heard On The New's! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 12:24 pm

LoveXXXLeonardo that's sad. It kind of reminds me of when there was a shooting at Trolly Square and he killed IDK how many people but after he was done he killed himself. There was this one girl who jumped infront of her mom to save her and she got shot. And she went to Brighton High School and if I would stay in my middle school thats where I would be going. But a day after that happend there were bows around the trees over at Brighton High School for her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Saddest Thing I Heard On The New's!   The Saddest Thing I Heard On The New's! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Saddest Thing I Heard On The New's!
Page 1 of 1