TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6046 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TMNT: Back to the Sewers

Go down 
+10
Kitai
Suifox
yorae
LoveXXXLeonardo
bustersword
darthleonardo
Kifu
Hasegawa
Ayro
Raph95
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Raph95
Admin
Raph95

Male
Number of posts : 2123
Warning Level :
TMNT: Back to the Sewers Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT: Back to the Sewers Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Raphael
Shells : 9
Registration date : 2007-10-27

TMNT: Back to the Sewers Empty
PostSubject: TMNT: Back to the Sewers   TMNT: Back to the Sewers Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 9:08 am

Discuss this here~! :cheers:

Finally~! After long wait, it's all here! Here, you can extra discuss this awesome video Wink

Last edited by Raph95 on Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ayro
Admin
Ayro

Female
Number of posts : 376
Warning Level :
TMNT: Back to the Sewers Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT: Back to the Sewers Right_bar_bleue

Shells : 3
Registration date : 2007-11-17

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: Back to the Sewers   TMNT: Back to the Sewers Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 10:04 am

AWESOME AWESOME

Donny is soo sweet ♥_♥
The Animation is quite good and the outfits are better than before.

Oh, I'm so hungry for that stuff!!!

BTW: Who has uplaoded this or where is the footage from?
Back to top Go down
http://de.youtube.com/profile?user=ayrosama
Raph95
Admin
Raph95

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: Back to the Sewers   TMNT: Back to the Sewers Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 12:48 pm

Ayro wrote:
BTW: Who has uplaoded this or where is the footage from?

Just double-click on the video Wink

I also totally can't wait~! Month ago, we were talking how it will eb stupid, but now it looks pretty cool... Stupid Mikey *crashes Mikey* He made them be year in future...

The thing is, we never saw April, right? I'm scared if anything happened to her in the year O_O
Back to top Go down
Ayro
Admin
Ayro

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: Back to the Sewers   TMNT: Back to the Sewers Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 1:13 pm

Hehe, ok^^
I found it out, but the original .flv is really tricky to download.
But Yoraee gave me a program, which could help...I guess O.o
Back to top Go down
Hasegawa

Hasegawa

Female
Number of posts : 6
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo-kun
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: Back to the Sewers   TMNT: Back to the Sewers Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 1:40 pm

Unnoo...
I watched that too and I think that was
AWESOME! I loved the animated and EYES the most!
Back to top Go down
http://freewebs.com/teinimutanttikilpsut/
Kifu

Kifu

Female
Number of posts : 2066
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Donatello
Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: Back to the Sewers   TMNT: Back to the Sewers Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 5:11 pm

I'm pretty disappointed. The graphics (season 1-5) were great, and I loved to draw them. But then they went from that to bad (fast forward) to worse (back to the sewers). I don't like the colors on the elbow pads, knee pads and wrist bands. Their bodies are far too simplified. If this is the new age, I don't like it.
I also don't like the fact that Serling is STILL part of the show. I hated him from the start and I still haven't warmed up to him. Also, why must there be three shredders? It just doesn't make any sense. I don't like the way this is unfolding.

I must agree, though. I do love the eyes. They actually have pupils (still no irises yet). I don't want to put any of you in a bad mood, though. I just want the original 2000 series back. The new stuff (season 4-7) just isn't sitting with me. But everyone's entitled to their own opinions.
Back to top Go down
http://marvelunite.forummotion.com/
darthleonardo

darthleonardo

Number of posts : 62
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : all 4 of them
Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: Back to the Sewers   TMNT: Back to the Sewers Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 6:35 pm

FINALLY!!!
Back to top Go down
darthleonardo

darthleonardo

Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: Back to the Sewers   TMNT: Back to the Sewers Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 9:27 pm

Kifu wrote:
I'm pretty disappointed. The graphics (season 1-5) were great, and I loved to draw them. But then they went from that to bad (fast forward) to worse (back to the sewers). I don't like the colors on the elbow pads, knee pads and wrist bands. Their bodies are far too simplified. If this is the new age, I don't like it.
I also don't like the fact that Serling is STILL part of the show. I hated him from the start and I still haven't warmed up to him. Also, why must there be three shredders? It just doesn't make any sense. I don't like the way this is unfolding.

I must agree, though. I do love the eyes. They actually have pupils (still no irises yet). I don't want to put any of you in a bad mood, though. I just want the original 2000 series back. The new stuff (season 4-7) just isn't sitting with me. But everyone's entitled to their own opinions.
i wont the 1987 version back.
Back to top Go down
Raph95
Admin
Raph95

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: Back to the Sewers   TMNT: Back to the Sewers Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 12:37 am

Stop spamming, use "Edit" button <_<
Back to top Go down
darthleonardo

darthleonardo

Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: Back to the Sewers   TMNT: Back to the Sewers Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 1:47 am

Post deleted by Raph95
Reason: This post is a spama nd has nothing to do with our topic.
Back to top Go down
bustersword

Male
Number of posts : 550
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: Back to the Sewers   TMNT: Back to the Sewers Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 6:18 am

The song and voiceactors are awesome, better than another game's voiceactors...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/RoxasKennedy2
LoveXXXLeonardo

LoveXXXLeonardo

Female
Number of posts : 458
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : ♥Leonardo♥
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2008-01-17

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: Back to the Sewers   TMNT: Back to the Sewers Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 2:32 pm

I do not like the new style either, and I agree with the most parts
with Kifu, it's just... ruined... -_- Now this doesn't have any
differences with other cartoons, no coolness, too simple and I hate
the brightness also O_o' (and that it has so many reminders about FF :x )

Of course I'm going to watch all the
episodes when it's possible for me, but I still hope we're going to
see 2000- style again someday... Sad

And I can't decide if I like or HATE those new eyes.. I think I liked them better
with no pupils :pale:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/LoveXXXLeonardo
yorae

yorae

Female
Number of posts : 25
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leo
Registration date : 2008-05-11

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: Back to the Sewers   TMNT: Back to the Sewers Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 12:19 pm

Well, they did say that the new season was going to be darker in tone than FF. So that at least got me curious. While I hate the fact that this series is still somehow related to Fast Forward (which I could not complete watching out of sheer horidity You are dummy) I will mainly be looking at character interaction and interesting moments rather than the whole picture. I feel we will have MANY avatars and sigs of the new season when it comes around Wink
Back to top Go down
Raph95
Admin
Raph95

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: Back to the Sewers   TMNT: Back to the Sewers Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 12:30 pm

Hey,

The series still didn't started, meaning that we still are not able to tell anything about the season. One of the things that I hate most is exactly what most of you are doing. You are telling something and you don't even know half of the whole thing. Let's just all of us be patient and wait few more days to see that legendary new season.

And the pupils... Oooh, I was waiting to see them! But I didn't relaly think they will be like this. I was more expecting just the black dot in the middle of their eyes. It's much easier now to show joy with those... I think they overdid it, but oh well.

What I tihnk is that we only need to wait. I will see, will anyone of us stop watching if (s)he hates style... XD

I totally agre with yorae, I'm sure there 'll be tones of new season avatar (yeah, that includs me X) )...

Oh well that's it from me. I kidna got tired from typing this much, althou I did it really fast... xD
Back to top Go down
Kifu

Kifu

Female
Number of posts : 2066
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Donatello
Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: Back to the Sewers   TMNT: Back to the Sewers Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 1:59 pm

I agree, yorae, I can't believe I'm actually watching the FF still. I hate it and I still hate it (that "it's ninja time" sucks the most though. Never have they said it before and now it's way over used).
Darker tone, eh? Sure, I like dark, but I don't like the tone they set with the preview.

Also, we are all entitled to our own opinions about what we know already. So if you hate what we're doing, Raph, you can't control us. I was pretty mad at you earlier the past few weeks, but I still come here. Please don't ask why, for I won't answer. Yes, I'm a butt-head.

I've noticed the past few years that they have ruined everything I like about TV. They changed the TMNT to fast-forward, sonic isn't funny anymore, Mythbusters rarely air (glad that changed recently). So this new "brighter", in the sense of color, and everything LoveXXXLeonardo said, I agree with. If they're going to continue catching us TMNT fans eyes, they're going to have to go old school or back to what the Turtles were.

I don't know if what I just said makes sense, so sorry.
Back to top Go down
http://marvelunite.forummotion.com/
darthleonardo

darthleonardo

Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: Back to the Sewers   TMNT: Back to the Sewers Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 4:02 pm

actually this version by far is going to be the best and fast forward well it's alright but i like the old 1987 tmnt way more then both of those
Back to top Go down
Raph95
Admin
Raph95

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: Back to the Sewers   TMNT: Back to the Sewers Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 4:58 am

Kifu wrote:
Also, we are all entitled to our own opinions about what we know already. So if you hate what we're doing, Raph, you can't control us. I was pretty mad at you earlier the past few weeks, but I still come here. Please don't ask why, for I won't answer. Yes, I'm a butt-head.

Uuuh, I'm not controlling you... I'm only telling my opinion about the show. Wink And if you're mad at me when I deleted chat when you came, that's because we were talking about finance of our forum, and sorry, but I can't allow everyone to look at who will support us.

Also, I'm not forcing anyone to come here. It's up to you will you come. You can decide. You look nice girl to me, and I don't see reason why you'd have me. :scratch: And no, you're not butt-headed.

Now, can I go back to topic, please? Thank you. I don't really like braking my own rules.

OK, I already said almost everything, but after all, we still don't know what the story will look like. I don't really care that much about the graphic, if the story is good. But I don't think that this will move anything better than Fast Forward. I tihnk they moved from story too much. When I think of TMNT I see only four turtles. I like it to be kept in one story. So, we know that ooze transformation like that is not pisibble, but I'd like to keep some borders of posibbility. Season two was good story, although they were traveling trhought space, then in Season 03 Tricerations are coming invasing the earth... Season 4 was nice, gotta say that. The kinda kept to the priginal sdtory, could be better, but fine. And Season 05 had great story,b ut It hink that it would eb better for some other show, not for TMNT. Altough, I'm giving it 9/10. At least it's not like FF. It has been runied than. New style was awesome... tos oem people. I think that only creators liked it. Maybe even they didn't. In FF turtles got more straight lines in their body, meaning that turtles are easier to draw... Maybe 4Kids got tired of drawing?

However, we wills ee, once few epsiodes are aired. I only hope they will have great story like in seasons one, four and five, not like FF or 3... But we will see. Yeah, I'm teling again, we will see. It's pretty stipud to tell "It sucks" before it even started... at elast in my opinion.

See ya~!
Back to top Go down
darthleonardo

darthleonardo

Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: Back to the Sewers   TMNT: Back to the Sewers Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 9:05 am

HEY i just watched it it was awesome.
Back to top Go down
Raph95
Admin
Raph95

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: Back to the Sewers   TMNT: Back to the Sewers Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 9:25 am

Too bad I don't have 4kids... Oooh, I hop someone will upload it somewhere.. Sad
Back to top Go down
darthleonardo

darthleonardo

Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: Back to the Sewers   TMNT: Back to the Sewers Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 10:18 am

Raph95 wrote:
Too bad I don't have 4kids... Oooh, I hop someone will upload it somewhere.. Sad
actually i watched it on the cw4kids
Back to top Go down
Ayro
Admin
Ayro

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: Back to the Sewers   TMNT: Back to the Sewers Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 5:24 pm

I will upload it tomorrow and it's really nice :leosmile:
Ok, they took some bullshit of FF, but the big part is cool!
greetz
Back to top Go down
darthleonardo

darthleonardo

Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: Back to the Sewers   TMNT: Back to the Sewers Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 9:58 pm

actually fast forward was in most of the parts in the episode but just when the back to the sewers theme started the episode ended anyways where are you going to upload it is it going to be on youtube?
Back to top Go down
Raph95
Admin
Raph95

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: Back to the Sewers   TMNT: Back to the Sewers Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 12:27 am

OMg I watched it, you can expect to be able to download it soon on our Forum, maybe tomorrow... OMG, that is really cool... Viral is so stupid, she entered the artifact of Shredder from season 05 Laughing out loud
Back to top Go down
darthleonardo

darthleonardo

Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: Back to the Sewers   TMNT: Back to the Sewers Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 3:06 pm

i was also surprised when the utrom shredder pwnd the demon shredder i mean demon shredder would kill utrom shredder in a second.
Back to top Go down
LoveXXXLeonardo

LoveXXXLeonardo

Female
Number of posts : 458
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : ♥Leonardo♥
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2008-01-17

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: Back to the Sewers   TMNT: Back to the Sewers Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 2:14 am

Hmmh, the first episode was pretty cool... Not bad, not bad..
One artist on DA told about her feelings on DA about BTTS, and I agree with the most part, have a look:

---------------------

"I see they're going to have Donnie be the angsty one this season...

ANOTHER
Shredder? Oh. Wow. That's new. *sarcasm* First they make him a
near-immortal, definitely indestructible Utrom Shredder, then Karai
takes over (yay female shredder!), then they have The Original Shredder
be a vampire-looking demon, now he's a she-virus? *sigh* No wonder I
have absolutely no interest in his character...

Of all of the
beings that they interacted with in the future they accidentally bring
Serling back with them? WHY!? Why not the Dark Turtles?! Why not the
Inuwashi Gunjin? WWHHHYYYY!?

Ahem. Overall, I enjoyed it. Despite my complaints I'm just glad there is new stuff to feed the addiction
"

-Icegaze

----------------------

But yeah, WHY not the dark turtles, that would have been soooo cool! I really really hope we'll see them again in the future episodes... (and also we'll see what happens to Don, are the creators really going to make him angsty? ) :shock:

But personally, there's two things I LOVE! :

1) The opening is VERY cool, I LOVE the part when they are singing/yelling "Leonaardo, Donateeello..." :cheers:

2) ... Leonardo is still looking hot, hot, HOT, baby!! *O* Kiss me

Laughing out loud
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/LoveXXXLeonardo
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: Back to the Sewers   TMNT: Back to the Sewers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TMNT: Back to the Sewers
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next