TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6050 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kitai

Kitai

Female
Number of posts : 190
Warning Level :
Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Michelangelo
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2008-04-16

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters Empty
PostSubject: Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters   Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 1:08 pm

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters Ygo01

Hehe, here's a topic for us Yu-Gi-Oh! fans.

I don't mind the dub too much, but then I only watch it for a laugh. They've also released uncut DVDs, so that's great, because the dub voices are good, especially Atem, who's voiced by the mighty Dan Green (possibly the only good thing to come of 4Kids)!!

The English dub isn't bad for a laugh, and the voices aren't really cringe-worthy (like with most dubbed anime). But if you wanna experiance it the way it was meant to be; watch the Japanese dub.

Have to say though, due to them re-dubbing it for their Uncut versions, the replacement voices are crap.
Back to top Go down
http://nexusbeach.forumotion.com
Raph95
Admin
Raph95

Male
Number of posts : 2123
Warning Level :
Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Raphael
Shells : 9
Registration date : 2007-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters   Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 11:19 am

There are so many Yu-Gi-Oh! series... This is the first one, right?
Back to top Go down
Leo11Jacob

Leo11Jacob

Male
Number of posts : 77
Warning Level :
Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters   Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 4:36 am

which one Yu-gi-oh! is for you the best?Yu-gi-oh! or Yu-gi-oh!Gx or Yu-gi-oh!5d
Back to top Go down
Raph95
Admin
Raph95

Male
Number of posts : 2123
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Raphael
Shells : 9
Registration date : 2007-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters   Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 5:42 am

OMG, there are three now? :/ Someone point me, which one is the first one, and which one the last one? :O
Back to top Go down
Leo11Jacob

Leo11Jacob

Male
Warning Level :
Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters   Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 2:55 am

the first one is yu-gi-oh! the second one is yu-gi-oh! gx and the last one is yu-gi-oh! 5d.
Back to top Go down
Suifox

Suifox

Female
Number of posts : 686
Warning Level :

Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters   Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 6:23 am

Yuugiou! and Yuugiou!Capsule Monsters are the best!
Yuugiou!GX is so-so and !5D is .... I only watched 3 episodes from 5D?!...OMG WHAT was I thinking! *runs of to watch anime*
Back to top Go down
Leo11Jacob

Leo11Jacob

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters   Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 12:17 pm

hey for me is the best gx. i whatch all 1 season, all 2 season and all 3 season but the 4 season is only in japan
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Number of posts : 2010
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters   Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 6:45 pm

I'll try to start this up again. Preferable I like the original series, but GX is okay. I think Jaden is a good character. But I love the original series for three reasons Bakura, Marik, and Mokuba.

Okay, okay, I like the story plots too and such and I really like the other characters, but those three are my favorite.
Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters Bakura%5B2%5D

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters I219370517_92763

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters Mokuba
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters   Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TMNT-Forum :: Ninja Turtles :: Media :: Series-
Jump to: