TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6044 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

what amine you hate

Go down 
+15
mcazevedo
thelostkingdom
Xile
leo12leo12leo
mikey38924turtles
Michi_No_Sora
lovesprite112
rika24
Niemti
Leo11Jacob
LoveXXXLeonardo
Suifox
The Guardian
Raph95
leo20
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Michi_No_Sora

Michi_No_Sora

Female
Number of posts : 37
Warning Level :
what amine you hate - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100what amine you hate - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-03-20

what amine you hate - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: what amine you hate   what amine you hate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 9:16 am

I don't think I 'hate' any anime. I don't watch near as much as I used to (I only watch what I have on DVD now).

If I had to pick one to dislike...hmmmm...

3x3 Eyes (seriously...WTF?)
Beyblade V Force (I actually like the first season, but not this one)
Blue Gender (Giant bug things? No thanks...)
Bubblegum Crisis Tokyo 2040 (The original was better...much better.)
Digimon (Anything past the fall of the Digimon Emperor was horrible in my opinion)

Other than that, I can tolerate most and enjoy the rest. ^^
Back to top Go down
http://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?action=register;referredby=
mikey38924turtles

mikey38924turtles

Male
Number of posts : 13
Warning Level :
what amine you hate - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100what amine you hate - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Michelangelo
Registration date : 2010-03-03

PostSubject: Re: what amine you hate   what amine you hate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 10:22 am

i really hate Bleach, really uncool!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
leo12leo12leo

leo12leo12leo

Number of posts : 3
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : leo
Registration date : 2010-08-31

PostSubject: Re: what amine you hate   what amine you hate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 9:16 am

naruto is a bum so is the show bum naruto Cibi Leo and Raph
Back to top Go down
leo12leo12leo

leo12leo12leo

Number of posts : 3
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : leo
Registration date : 2010-08-31

PostSubject: Re: what amine you hate   what amine you hate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 9:17 am

Cibi Leo and Raph Chibi Mike and Don Leos smiling Donny Raph crying Mikey crazy Leo Don Raph Mike Pizza
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Number of posts : 2402
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : TMNT (All Four)
Shells : 28
Registration date : 2009-05-23

PostSubject: Re: what amine you hate   what amine you hate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 9:36 am

Hey Leo (+3), um rules state we aren't allowed to double post and SPAM is not allowed Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.dawnoftheninja.com/blog/
thelostkingdom

thelostkingdom

Male
Number of posts : 3198
Location : behind you, booooo (I'm a ghost)... Barcelona(Spain)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Raphael
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-29

PostSubject: Re: what amine you hate   what amine you hate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 4:38 pm

I hate power rangers! And bleach Is a really nice anime and manga! I think that I prefer bleach before than naruto but I like naruto too
Back to top Go down
http://recuerdoslibro.blogspot.com/
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Registration date : 2010-01-13

PostSubject: Re: what amine you hate   what amine you hate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 9:54 am

I hate bleach and anything about robots (except Medabot) like for example, Astro Boy. I love Detective Conan, Naruto, Kochikame, Death Note and Ouran Highschool Host Club.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Number of posts : 1047
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leo, obviously. But I love all of them <3
Registration date : 2010-06-29

PostSubject: Re: what amine you hate   what amine you hate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 11:15 am

Sorry but I hate Pokemon or any anime like it, such as Digimon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2696443/44TayLo
turcosoup

turcosoup

Male
Number of posts : 610
Warning Level :
what amine you hate - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100what amine you hate - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Kirby. yeah werent expecting that werent you?
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: what amine you hate   what amine you hate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 12:02 pm

i dont watch anime anymore but i always hated bobobo bobo bobobo
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/turcosoup#p/u
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Number of posts : 1858
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!
Registration date : 2010-04-13

PostSubject: Re: what amine you hate   what amine you hate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 7:01 pm

Naruto sucks, in my opinion
Back to top Go down
thelostkingdom

thelostkingdom

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: what amine you hate   what amine you hate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 10:55 pm

Turcosoup why do you hate bobobo? I love it! hahah it's funny(my opinion)
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.

PostSubject: Re: what amine you hate   what amine you hate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 6:50 am

I agree with you lostkingdom. Box7 is a very funny anime that makes fun of other animes. Gintama is also a hilarious anime that is even funnier than Box7
Back to top Go down
thelostkingdom

thelostkingdom

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: what amine you hate   what amine you hate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 7:32 am

And I'm agree with mcacevezo when she said that Medabots rules!
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: what amine you hate   what amine you hate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 10:41 am

Wow! You know Medabot!? Nice!
Back to top Go down
thelostkingdom

thelostkingdom

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: what amine you hate   what amine you hate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 12:30 pm

Yes I saw a lot of chapters! this was an amazing anime! metabee atack! hahaha
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: what amine you hate   what amine you hate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 12:48 pm

lol. I watched all the episodes when I was little. I used to be a fan of that and Doraemon.
Back to top Go down
thelostkingdom

thelostkingdom

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: what amine you hate   what amine you hate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 12:57 pm

i was fan of Doraemon too snif! Nobita was an idiot xD but we're don't talking about the animes taht We love xdd
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: what amine you hate   what amine you hate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 1:03 pm

OHOH! You´re right! But there aren´t many animes that I hate....well, I really don´t like yaoi
Back to top Go down
turcosoup

turcosoup

Male
Number of posts : 610
Warning Level :
what amine you hate - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100what amine you hate - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Kirby. yeah werent expecting that werent you?
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: what amine you hate   what amine you hate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 12:11 pm

@mcazevedo
ill admit that it was funny but i didnt like the voices they were annoying and i didnt like the characters they were kinda stupid.
but to be truly honest iddint watch to much anime. i did use to read alot tho. i read gin tama.
but stuff i watched was stuff like:
ultimate muscle
naruto
inuyasha
bleach
one piece
dragon ball z/gt
but i was never a diehard fan of any of that stuff.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/turcosoup#p/u
ShaianWillems

ShaianWillems

Male
Number of posts : 127
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leo and Raph.
Registration date : 2011-05-24

PostSubject: Re: what amine you hate   what amine you hate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 11:21 am

I hate 95% of all Anime.
Especially Naruto, bleach and Full metal Alchimist. xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.shaianwillems.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what amine you hate   what amine you hate - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what amine you hate
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TMNT-Forum :: Ninja Turtles :: Media :: Series-
Jump to: