TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6049 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What's your internet speed?

Go down 
+5
bustersword
The Guardian
LoveXXXLeonardo
ninjaspirit7
Raph95
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Raph95
Admin
Raph95

Male
Number of posts : 2123
Warning Level :
What's your internet speed? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What's your internet speed? Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Raphael
Shells : 9
Registration date : 2007-10-27

What's your internet speed? Empty
PostSubject: What's your internet speed?   What's your internet speed? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 8:59 am

Hey~! Smile Here, you can test your download and upload speed on this website!!
Test your Internet connection speed at Speedtest.net

Here are my results:
What's your internet speed? 393400467

I really wanna see the speed of most of you! Big grin
Back to top Go down
ninjaspirit7

ninjaspirit7

Female
Number of posts : 513
Warning Level :
What's your internet speed? Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100What's your internet speed? Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Mikey!!! and than Raph, Don and last but not least Leo
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2008-09-16

PostSubject: Re: What's your internet speed?   What's your internet speed? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 11:56 am

mine is...

What's your internet speed? 393524725

Don
Back to top Go down
http://nl.youtube.com/user/ninjaspirit7
LoveXXXLeonardo

LoveXXXLeonardo

Female
Number of posts : 458
Warning Level :
What's your internet speed? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What's your internet speed? Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : ♥Leonardo♥
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2008-01-17

PostSubject: Re: What's your internet speed?   What's your internet speed? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 12:35 pm

Interesting Big grin Here's mine:

What's your internet speed? 393555028
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/LoveXXXLeonardo
ninjaspirit7

ninjaspirit7

Female
Number of posts : 513
Warning Level :
What's your internet speed? Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100What's your internet speed? Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Mikey!!! and than Raph, Don and last but not least Leo
Registration date : 2008-09-16

PostSubject: Re: What's your internet speed?   What's your internet speed? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 12:36 pm

wow your internet is fast :shock:
Back to top Go down
http://nl.youtube.com/user/ninjaspirit7
Raph95
Admin
Raph95

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What's your internet speed?   What's your internet speed? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 2:15 pm

OMG :O You're sooo fast, Miia! What's the prize of that internet in Finland? Here, my internet is something less than 17 euros. :O
Back to top Go down
LoveXXXLeonardo

LoveXXXLeonardo

Female
Number of posts : 458
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : ♥Leonardo♥
Registration date : 2008-01-17

PostSubject: Re: What's your internet speed?   What's your internet speed? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 2:31 pm

Raph95 wrote:
OMG :O You're sooo fast, Miia! What's the prize of that internet in Finland? Here, my internet is something less than 17 euros. :O

It costs us about... 33 euros ? (we pay a higher price so our internet would be faster XP )
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/LoveXXXLeonardo
Raph95
Admin
Raph95

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What's your internet speed?   What's your internet speed? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 2:39 pm

OMFG, that's not fair XD Here, that speed would cost about 85 euros per month :O

I wanna move to Finland... Miia, you have GREAT connection speed, you could upload all TMNT episodes in one day (on YouTube) XD

I think, Ayro has even faster connection :?:

This is so sad XD You, who have great download speed, don't download
piracy XD You don't know how much movies/prgrams/series/anything would
I get in a day if I had THAT fast speed :O
Back to top Go down
The Guardian

The Guardian

Male
Number of posts : 341
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Whole Family + Friends
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: What's your internet speed?   What's your internet speed? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 3:45 am

I tested it on http://www.speakeasy.net/speedtest/

Here are the Results :

Download Speed: 446 kbps (55.8 KB/sec transfer rate)
Upload Speed: 101 kbps (12.6 KB/sec transfer rate)

But you'll be surprised to know how much I am able to download with this connection.Only problem is Power Shortage , we are literally living in shadows.
Back to top Go down
bustersword

Male
Number of posts : 550
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: What's your internet speed?   What's your internet speed? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 8:44 am

Mine is:

Dwn. Speed: 1695 kb/s
Upl. Speed: 500 kb/s
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/RoxasKennedy2
The Guardian

The Guardian

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What's your internet speed?   What's your internet speed? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 9:03 am

bustersword wrote:
Mine is:

Cool
Back to top Go down
Raph95
Admin
Raph95

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What's your internet speed?   What's your internet speed? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 9:41 am

bustersword wrote:
Mine is:

Are you sure you can have only 1700 with 500 up? :O
Back to top Go down
*~Kira~*

Female
Number of posts : 93
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Michelangelo
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: What's your internet speed?   What's your internet speed? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 2:32 am

Eh. I hate the US upload speeds. Dx

What's your internet speed? 396655770

I'm paying for a 6 mb connection and I'm only getting 3. Gah, I wish there was FiOS here.
Back to top Go down
http://rivendaleschool.proboards37.com
The Guardian

The Guardian

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What's your internet speed?   What's your internet speed? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 3:01 am

*~Kira~* wrote:
Eh. I hate the US upload speeds. Dx

What's your internet speed? 396655770

I'm paying for a 6 mb connection and I'm only getting 3. Gah, I wish there was FiOS here.

You should File a complaint about this , there might be a problem with the line.
Back to top Go down
*~Kira~*

Female
Number of posts : 93
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Michelangelo
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: What's your internet speed?   What's your internet speed? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 3:10 am

Nope. I'm pretty sure that's normal out here. I live out in West Virginia. Bad internet comes in redneck territory. Dx

When I lived in South Carolina, my upload was much better, because it was the city.

Edit: And the fact that I'm running through my wireless router affects that as well.
Back to top Go down
http://rivendaleschool.proboards37.com
Whitewolf89

Whitewolf89

Female
Number of posts : 36
Location : Currently residing in the Turtles' Lair, New York City sewer system, NYC, NY
Warning Level :

Registration date : 2008-02-09

PostSubject: Re: What's your internet speed?   What's your internet speed? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 2:05 pm

I'LL have to do this once I FINALLY get my new comp and high-speed Internet set up. I'm without ANY kind of Internet at home at the moment, due to different reasons. Sad Cry
Back to top Go down
http://whitewolf89.deviantart.com
monuis

monuis

Number of posts : 2
Warning Level :

Registration date : 2011-06-10

PostSubject: Re: What's your internet speed?   What's your internet speed? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 9:12 pm

hi everybody all your speed test results seems to be good when compared to my results ,i test the speed of my internet in many site but i am not satisfied with my results ,finally my friend guide me to visit here
scanmyspeed
my results are
download=1.09Mbps
upload=0.87Mbps
i really got good results from here however i wish to improve my speed so friends guide me some tips to increase my speed.
Back to top Go down
Whitewolf89

Whitewolf89

Female
Number of posts : 36
Location : Currently residing in the Turtles' Lair, New York City sewer system, NYC, NY
Warning Level :

Registration date : 2008-02-09

PostSubject: Re: What's your internet speed?   What's your internet speed? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 12:38 pm

STILL don't have the Internet as yet, so I can test MY speeds, but I'm looking at getting it NEXT month (July), for sure. (Hopefully; maybe. *crosses fingers for just that*)

Also, I'm looking at getting WIRELESS Internet, so I won't have to mess with phone-lines, or DSL or Satelitte cables; etc.

Wish me luck, okay? This has been a LOOOOOOONNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG time coming for me. (It's going on almost FIVE danged YEARS now, for me having NO home Internet!Eek! Eek! Eek! Eek! Eek!)
Back to top Go down
http://whitewolf89.deviantart.com
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 5080
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: What's your internet speed?   What's your internet speed? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 5:21 pm

I hate having no net, so I tapped into our neighbours wireless haha XD

What's your internet speed? 1337332249

But this is our own net when I last got it going and remembered the password X3
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~xxryousdancerxx
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's your internet speed?   What's your internet speed? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's your internet speed?
Page 1 of 1