TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6050 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TMNT find in Syria

Go down 
+2
InfantileDinosaur
yorae
6 posters
AuthorMessage
yorae

yorae

Female
Number of posts : 25
Warning Level :
TMNT find in Syria Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT find in Syria Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Leo
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2008-05-11

TMNT find in Syria Empty
PostSubject: TMNT find in Syria   TMNT find in Syria Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 4:32 pm

Hey all~! Greetingz from Syria XD I just wanted to share this awesome finding that I discovered at a general store in a small village.

TMNT find in Syria Toy1

TMNT find in Syria Toy2

TMNT find in Syria Toy3

I also found a Don and Mike, but I was short on cash, so I bought my favorite two, and will hopefully go back for the rest Big grin Lol, the funny thing is, they are holding completely wrong weapons XD Leo has sais, and raph has the nunchucks, and mikey had the katanas XD Donnie was the only one with the correct weapons!

I never thought I would find TMNT plushies in my life, but I go to Syria, of all places, and find them! Funny how the world works XD
Back to top Go down
InfantileDinosaur

InfantileDinosaur

Female
Number of posts : 577
Warning Level :
TMNT find in Syria Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT find in Syria Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : [rainbow snapping]
Registration date : 2009-04-02

TMNT find in Syria Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT find in Syria   TMNT find in Syria Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 11:03 am

Wow, nice thingies indeed! Leo looks scary to meh tho....

Hmm, it's stragely to find a tmnt toy in Syria... Well, it's a quite popular cartoon show, so I guess you might find something alike even in Nigeria or somewhere like it.

And, about the weapons, if you like you can cut 'em off and sew down to the right turtle :]
Back to top Go down
yorae

yorae

Female
Number of posts : 25
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leo
Registration date : 2008-05-11

TMNT find in Syria Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT find in Syria   TMNT find in Syria Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 2:56 pm

Well, the company that has the dubbing and merchandising rights of the TMNT 2003 cartoon in the Middle East is located in Syria, so they do have some playmate TMNT figures and stuff, but I never expected to find so much bootleg products that have TMNT on them. Most of the time its Batman, superman, the power rangers or the Hulk. Well, I am not complaining at all XD

Sewing the right weapons on each turtle is a good idea, IF I could work with a needle XD I fail extremely at needle work, so I would probably make things worse XD

Oooh, so I went back to that store and got the Don and Mikey. Don looks horrible, but I got him cause he was the last one of his kind. Mikey is pretty okay. Here are the pics:

Mikey:
TMNT find in Syria NewToy4

Donnie:
TMNT find in Syria NewToy3

Group pic Smile
TMNT find in Syria NewToy2

And also, I found a TMNT movie 4 cushion which I could not resist buying XD

TMNT find in Syria NewToy1

Lol, I am such a sucker for TMNT products! XD;;;
Back to top Go down
InfantileDinosaur

InfantileDinosaur

Female
Number of posts : 577
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : [rainbow snapping]
Registration date : 2009-04-02

TMNT find in Syria Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT find in Syria   TMNT find in Syria Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 6:10 pm

Buhuhu, yeah, Donnie looks sorta... creepy, especially with bo staff lookin' like a wand...

Omg, I want such pillow too! ;o
Back to top Go down
Raph95
Admin
Raph95

Male
Number of posts : 2123
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Raphael
Shells : 9
Registration date : 2007-10-27

TMNT find in Syria Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT find in Syria   TMNT find in Syria Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 5:09 am

Heya Hind 8D

Greetings from Serbia to Syria! Hope you have wonderful time there (although, you will get back soon, 10th April, right?)!!

Awww, they're all so cute. XD I wish there were these kinds of things to find in Serbia o___O
Back to top Go down
BowStaff001

BowStaff001

Female
Number of posts : 221
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Donatello
Shells : 3
Registration date : 2009-04-09

TMNT find in Syria Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT find in Syria   TMNT find in Syria Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 1:24 pm

Wow, uh, I really don't know what to say about those plushies...
Back to top Go down
Genesis

Genesis

Male
Number of posts : 297
Warning Level :

Shells : -1
Registration date : 2010-06-15

TMNT find in Syria Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT find in Syria   TMNT find in Syria Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 9:11 pm

They're creepy-looking... I don't even think they're even licensed products. Foreign items tend to have that problem.

Personally, I don't think there's anything wrong with changing up the Turtles' weapons. After all, their trademark weapons are only their weapons of choice. As ninja, I'd expect them to be well trained to various weaponry. For example, the bo is the simplest weapon of the Turtles' training. No doubt it was the among the first weapons they all learned. Don just became especially proficient at it and stuck with it. There's no way they didn't learn combat with tanto, ninjaken or katana, just like they all probably learned taijutsu (that is, hand-to-hand combat) together. It only makes sense that they would choose primary weapons, after becoming experienced with at least those basic weapons, and I doubt they'd really stop there. Don would quickly adapt to a naginata, for example, or Mike to kusari-gama. These are just ideas, but I really like to see some diversity in their training and weapon use.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/prophetoftruth
54dujuan

54dujuan

Number of posts : 5
Warning Level :

Registration date : 2010-12-13

TMNT find in Syria Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT find in Syria   TMNT find in Syria Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 12:56 am

discount college jerseys Thank you for sharing your thing, let me a lot
Back to top Go down
Genesis

Genesis

Male
Number of posts : 297
Warning Level :

Shells : -1
Registration date : 2010-06-15

TMNT find in Syria Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT find in Syria   TMNT find in Syria Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 8:44 am

I don't follow; what do those jerseys have to do with anything?
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/prophetoftruth
Sponsored content

TMNT find in Syria Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT find in Syria   TMNT find in Syria Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TMNT find in Syria
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TMNT-Forum :: Ninja Turtles :: Characters-
Jump to: