TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6050 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Leatherhead and other under used characters

Go down 
+3
Livi
thexblackxmaskedxninja
DriftAnime
7 posters
AuthorMessage
DriftAnime

DriftAnime

Male
Number of posts : 21
Warning Level :
Leatherhead and other under used characters Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Leatherhead and other under used characters Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Favorite turtle: Donny
Favorite Character Overall: Leatherhead
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2009-07-28

Leatherhead and other under used characters Empty
PostSubject: Leatherhead and other under used characters   Leatherhead and other under used characters Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 8:37 pm

Has to be at least one other LH fan here, who's your favorite and why?

Keep in mind, this isn't about the turtles, this is about characters who are affiliated with the turtles.

Examples: Traximus (Triceraton Resistance and Battle Nexus), Gen and Usagi Yojimbo, Leatherhead (my personal favorite), etc.

My favorite overall is Leatherhead because hes a gator and what he struggles with. I actually have a sketchcard signed by his creator i won off ebay last year. Leatherhead faces a deep internal struggle that rivals the physical struggles the turtles must overcome daily. I guess that's why I like him so much. He looks cool at the same time. I hate that the new show made him a hunchback >.>.
Back to top Go down
thexblackxmaskedxninja

thexblackxmaskedxninja

Female
Number of posts : 3893
Warning Level :
Leatherhead and other under used characters Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Leatherhead and other under used characters Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : dont have ONE i have four XD
Shells : 7
Registration date : 2009-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Leatherhead and other under used characters   Leatherhead and other under used characters Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 8:45 pm

Mine would be a three way tie between Usagi Yojimbo, Traximus, and Letherhead, because Usagi is an awesome Samurai bunny who is kind and gental, Traximus because of his sence of honor, and Letherhead because of his "light and dark sides" as I call it.
Back to top Go down
DriftAnime

DriftAnime

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Leatherhead and other under used characters   Leatherhead and other under used characters Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 8:46 pm

Yea that's why i like those three as well. Wish Mirage would give em more attention. Usagi seems to get the most, followed by Leatherhead and then Traximus.
Back to top Go down
thexblackxmaskedxninja

thexblackxmaskedxninja

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Leatherhead and other under used characters   Leatherhead and other under used characters Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 8:48 pm

i know, right! but i am going to be adding them into my story. they'll have bigger parts there.
Back to top Go down
DriftAnime

DriftAnime

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Leatherhead and other under used characters   Leatherhead and other under used characters Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 8:50 pm

I've been working on a weapon for LH actually, but i want to email his creator and see if he will use it when its finished. I cannot draw so i must rely on description, all i can say is that it does use nanotechnology.
Back to top Go down
thexblackxmaskedxninja

thexblackxmaskedxninja

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Leatherhead and other under used characters   Leatherhead and other under used characters Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 8:51 pm

thats really cool! i hope they use it Anime smile
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Number of posts : 3801
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo <3
Shells : 53
Registration date : 2009-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Leatherhead and other under used characters   Leatherhead and other under used characters Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 6:52 am

I love Usagi. <3

But Leatherhead's still awesome.
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Number of posts : 2402
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : TMNT (All Four)
Shells : 28
Registration date : 2009-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Leatherhead and other under used characters   Leatherhead and other under used characters Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 9:19 am

I love using LH in my fan fics, I'm definitely a fan Smile

I like Usagi too...but not as much as Leather Head!
Back to top Go down
http://www.dawnoftheninja.com/blog/
Lady Venus

Lady Venus

Female
Number of posts : 138
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo
Registration date : 2009-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Leatherhead and other under used characters   Leatherhead and other under used characters Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 2:06 pm

Usagi, Gen, Modo, Carter & Tokka
Back to top Go down
http://yamileo.proboards.com
Ena-three!

Ena-three!

Male
Number of posts : 23
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : raph, definetly raph
Registration date : 2010-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Leatherhead and other under used characters   Leatherhead and other under used characters Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 7:53 pm

i always liked mondo ghecko! he was kool!
Back to top Go down
Leatherhead

Leatherhead

Male
Number of posts : 19
Warning Level :

Registration date : 2010-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Leatherhead and other under used characters   Leatherhead and other under used characters Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 2:35 pm

Leatherhead is awesome Big grin Despite the seeming end with the series in Back to the Sewers I'm glad they were able to get him into it. Can't have a final episode without him Anime smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leatherhead and other under used characters   Leatherhead and other under used characters Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leatherhead and other under used characters
Page 1 of 1