TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6046 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My albums of TMNT pics (oh, and there's a lot! ^^)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 5080
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :
My albums of TMNT pics (oh, and there's a lot! ^^) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100My albums of TMNT pics (oh, and there's a lot! ^^) Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

My albums of TMNT pics (oh, and there's a lot! ^^) Empty
PostSubject: My albums of TMNT pics (oh, and there's a lot! ^^)   My albums of TMNT pics (oh, and there's a lot! ^^) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 2:08 am

Hey y'all, just wanted to share a lot of TMNT pics I found on my computer. They're not mine, but they're great, anyways.
Hope ya like 'em!

- - -

My albums of TMNT pics (oh, and there's a lot! ^^) Birthday_pic_by_enolianslave

My albums of TMNT pics (oh, and there's a lot! ^^) Chibi_TMNT

My albums of TMNT pics (oh, and there's a lot! ^^) Design_work_for_TMNT____by_tnperkins

Yah, sorry that they're all so big! ^^ But they get smaller!!

My albums of TMNT pics (oh, and there's a lot! ^^) Donatello

My albums of TMNT pics (oh, and there's a lot! ^^) Gift_Art___TMNT_Toddler_Raph_by_The_Gwyllion

That's all for now, but I've got about...60 altogether!

~Katniss
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~xxryousdancerxx
Livi

Livi

Female
Number of posts : 3801
Warning Level :
My albums of TMNT pics (oh, and there's a lot! ^^) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100My albums of TMNT pics (oh, and there's a lot! ^^) Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo <3
Shells : 53
Registration date : 2009-05-26

PostSubject: Re: My albums of TMNT pics (oh, and there's a lot! ^^)   My albums of TMNT pics (oh, and there's a lot! ^^) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 1:43 am

Am I blind, or are they not there? o.o
Back to top Go down
Raph95
Admin
Raph95

Male
Number of posts : 2123
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Raphael
Shells : 9
Registration date : 2007-10-27

PostSubject: Re: My albums of TMNT pics (oh, and there's a lot! ^^)   My albums of TMNT pics (oh, and there's a lot! ^^) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 4:40 am

Katniss wrote:
Hey y'all, just wanted to share a lot of TMNT pics I found on my computer. They're not mine, but they're great, anyways.
Hope ya like 'em!

- - -

My albums of TMNT pics (oh, and there's a lot! ^^) Birthday_pic_by_enolianslave

My albums of TMNT pics (oh, and there's a lot! ^^) Chibi_TMNT

My albums of TMNT pics (oh, and there's a lot! ^^) Design_work_for_TMNT____by_tnperkins

Yah, sorry that they're all so big! ^^ But they get smaller!!

My albums of TMNT pics (oh, and there's a lot! ^^) Donatello

My albums of TMNT pics (oh, and there's a lot! ^^) Gift_Art___TMNT_Toddler_Raph_by_The_Gwyllion

That's all for now, but I've got about...60 altogether!

~Katniss

You gotta uplaod pic of some sites first, tryin' to upload them here directly from "C:/downloads/sam's stuff/...." 's not gonna world. Use TinyPic for example.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3

PostSubject: Re: My albums of TMNT pics (oh, and there's a lot! ^^)   My albums of TMNT pics (oh, and there's a lot! ^^) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 4:35 pm

Oh...it shows on my computer...what's TinyPic?

~Katniss
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Number of posts : 3801
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo <3
Shells : 53
Registration date : 2009-05-26

PostSubject: Re: My albums of TMNT pics (oh, and there's a lot! ^^)   My albums of TMNT pics (oh, and there's a lot! ^^) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 6:13 am

It's an image hosting site. Personally, I use photobucket.com to upload my images. I think you have to sign up, but it's a nice site. ^.^
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: My albums of TMNT pics (oh, and there's a lot! ^^)   My albums of TMNT pics (oh, and there's a lot! ^^) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 11:52 am

Sounds good! ^^ I'll do that asap! XD
~Katniss
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My albums of TMNT pics (oh, and there's a lot! ^^)   My albums of TMNT pics (oh, and there's a lot! ^^) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My albums of TMNT pics (oh, and there's a lot! ^^)
Page 1 of 1