TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6050 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fullmetal Brotherhood

Go down 
4 posters

How do you like the new anime so far?
love it, much better than the 1st
Fullmetal Brotherhood Voteendtx625%Fullmetal Brotherhood Voteendzq0
 25% [ 1 ]
I like it, could follow the manga better though
 25% [ 1 ]
I still like th1st better, but it's ok
 25% [ 1 ]
I don't like it
Fullmetal Brotherhood Voteendtx60%Fullmetal Brotherhood Voteendzq0
 0% [ 0 ]
I haven't seen it yet
 25% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
rika24

rika24

Female
Number of posts : 82
Warning Level :
Fullmetal Brotherhood Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Fullmetal Brotherhood Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2009-01-27

Fullmetal Brotherhood Empty
PostSubject: Fullmetal Brotherhood   Fullmetal Brotherhood Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 2:44 pm

yes i know it's called Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood but i like saying Fullmetal Brotherhood better lol

anyways, for those that are watching it, what do you think of it so far?

For me, I'm really enjoying it. The only thing that bothers me is that they skip stuff and cut a lot of the Ishbal arc just to fit it all in one episode, yet they still gave us a filler episode.

Right now my favorite episode so far is episode 19 because it's the only adaptation to my favorite manga part that they actually did right.

you can watch the official sub here
Back to top Go down
http://rikafire.fifteenth-moon.net/tmnt/
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Number of posts : 712
Warning Level :
Fullmetal Brotherhood Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Fullmetal Brotherhood Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : hm, I dont really have a fave....I adore them all!! Maybe a have a soft spot for Rafael...but in general I love them all!!!

Leonardo is strict with his training and loyal

Rafael is a mondo hothead but has a great sexappeal

Donatelo is so sweet and (as the series have proven) a magnet to the ladies

Michealangelo is a cutie!! So energetic and optimistic!! He is just adorable

How can you ask me such a question? I simply cant choose....
Registration date : 2011-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Fullmetal Brotherhood   Fullmetal Brotherhood Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 3:45 am

It was a good anime...it followed the manga really good and had a nice happy end....what more can you ask for?
oh, also the op and ends were fabulous!!!
Back to top Go down
XAvantiaX

XAvantiaX

Female
Number of posts : 8
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love all the turtles! But i love Raph and Mikey, Raph has a heart of gold and Mikey is so Rad!
Registration date : 2011-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Fullmetal Brotherhood   Fullmetal Brotherhood Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 6:32 pm

I like the first one better than the brotherhood. The brotherhood one had to much humor and no seriousness, the music doesn't really fit in some scenes and the color of it is just to bright for me...also Edward in this is kinda of a pussy,but the ending was good.

Unlike the first one, it's dark, angsty, and serious. But it still holds a little humor. And i like the way it looks unlike the brotherhood version. and the movie was just wicked awesome, i still haven't seen the brotherhood movie yet but let's just say it won't feel awesome like it was with the first movie...
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Number of posts : 2160
Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : ^~^

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Fullmetal Brotherhood   Fullmetal Brotherhood Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 6:48 am

OMGOSH!!!!!

I"M A HUGE FMA FAN!!!

also i'm really excited cuz Vic Mignogna the guy who voices Edward IS COMING TO SYDNEY!!!!!!!!

I loved both series but brotherhood is just so much better the atmosphere make you cry one second and laugh the next also the characters development is just faw dropping

I LOVE FMA!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fullmetal Brotherhood   Fullmetal Brotherhood Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fullmetal Brotherhood
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TMNT-Forum :: Ninja Turtles :: Media :: Series-
Jump to: