TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6040 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Cover of Bloody Night Life

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SameAsItNeverWas

SameAsItNeverWas

Male
Number of posts : 365
Warning Level :
The Cover of Bloody Night Life Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100The Cover of Bloody Night Life Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Raphael, Leonardo, Donatello, and Michelangelo (a.k.a. all)

Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-25

The Cover of Bloody Night Life Empty
PostSubject: The Cover of Bloody Night Life   The Cover of Bloody Night Life Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 9:21 pm

Well, it's actually more like Raphael's solo poster, kinda like they do in the show. Modeled after Sookie Stackhouse's. The tagline reads "It Hurts So Good", refering to "Nothin' But the Blood", read the chapter, folks. And I can prove I drew this, if anyone needs it, PM me.

Here it is:
The Cover of Bloody Night Life L_c9b3aaa582914cfb94f998495d52092a
Back to top Go down
http://hauntingechoes.com/member.php?action=viewpro&
Xile

Xile

Male
Number of posts : 2402
Warning Level :
The Cover of Bloody Night Life Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Cover of Bloody Night Life Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : TMNT (All Four)
Shells : 28
Registration date : 2009-05-23

PostSubject: Re: The Cover of Bloody Night Life   The Cover of Bloody Night Life Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 9:33 pm

Nice artwork, yes I am positive that this is your work, but umm... since I haven't had time to read your fic, what does "It hurts so good" mean?
Back to top Go down
http://www.dawnoftheninja.com/blog/
SameAsItNeverWas

SameAsItNeverWas

Male
Warning Level :
The Cover of Bloody Night Life Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100The Cover of Bloody Night Life Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Cover of Bloody Night Life   The Cover of Bloody Night Life Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 9:44 pm

Xile wrote:
Nice artwork, yes I am positive that this is your work, but umm... since I haven't had time to read your fic, what does "It hurts so good" mean?

Okay, so in the second chapter *spoiler alert* but it wasn't really a huge twist or anything. So, in "Nothin' But the Blood", Raphael gets his blood drunk by the vamp Queen of Louisiana(not for long, cause he's not human and she spits it out cause it poisions her) and it's referring to the pain of the bite. Here's her picture(the Queen):

The Cover of Bloody Night Life Evan+Rachel+Wood+as+True+Blood%27+Sophie-Anne+Leclerq,+the+Vampire+Queen+of+Louisiana

and I'm using the 2003 turtles(pre FF), so this is Raph

The Cover of Bloody Night Life 214px-Raph2003
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Warning Level :
The Cover of Bloody Night Life Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Cover of Bloody Night Life Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Cover of Bloody Night Life   The Cover of Bloody Night Life Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 9:47 pm

Ah thank you clarifying, nice work Smile-not a lie XD
Back to top Go down
SameAsItNeverWas

SameAsItNeverWas

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Cover of Bloody Night Life   The Cover of Bloody Night Life Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 9:50 pm

Xile wrote:
Ah thank you clarifying, nice work Smile-not a lie XD

Yeah, alot of people were mad at me because of

1. The Donatello and Mikey Drunken voulez-voulz(i couldn't remember how to say kiss in French)

2. Raphael gets his blood drunk.

The first one I get, but I don't get the second one. Maybe you can clarify?
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Cover of Bloody Night Life   The Cover of Bloody Night Life Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 10:28 pm

I can clarify.

In all truth, it's morbid, and it makes Raph look bad. The "lust for blood" in Raph comes up to mind when I think of that...
Back to top Go down
SameAsItNeverWas

SameAsItNeverWas

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Cover of Bloody Night Life   The Cover of Bloody Night Life Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 10:33 pm

Xile wrote:
I can clarify.

In all truth, it's morbid, and it makes Raph look bad. The "lust for blood" in Raph comes up to mind when I think of that...

Well, he's not like, out there looking for vampires to suck his blood. Or did you mean this part:

"This will make him heal faster." she said, and lowered her arm to Raphael's mouth. Raphael shook his head "I don't wanna be a vampire." he said as she tried to put her wrist to his lips. "You will not be, my son. Now drink, it will heal you." Splinter said to him as Leonardo watched, horrified and awed at the same time as Raphael started drinking it. His eyes were wide at first, but then he closed them and started licking the blood as it came out.
- Chapter Two, "Nothin' But The Blood"

Could you elaborate?
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Cover of Bloody Night Life   The Cover of Bloody Night Life Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 10:35 pm

It's... sick. Raphael is not a vampire, yet he is drinking blood, it's a very harsh-look you're giving Raphael.
Back to top Go down
SameAsItNeverWas

SameAsItNeverWas

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Cover of Bloody Night Life   The Cover of Bloody Night Life Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 10:42 pm

Xile wrote:
It's... sick. Raphael is not a vampire, yet he is drinking blood, it's a very harsh-look you're giving Raphael.

No, no. He's drinking vampire blood - it has all these healing qualties. He was drinking it so his bites from the Queen-whose blood he is drinking- heal quickly. It's not sick. And someone said "Splinter's encouraging this.." and that I "ruined" Raphael.
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Cover of Bloody Night Life   The Cover of Bloody Night Life Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 11:15 pm

It's the very idea of Raph drinking blood, are you aware of some users who enjoy Raph and his anger issues? Many TMNT fans hate Raph's anger and that this just makes him appear evil.

But that's all I see in it, it's purely your style of writing, nothing more.
Back to top Go down
SameAsItNeverWas

SameAsItNeverWas

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Cover of Bloody Night Life   The Cover of Bloody Night Life Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 6:08 am

Xile wrote:
It's the very idea of Raph drinking blood, are you aware of some users who enjoy Raph and his anger issues? Many TMNT fans hate Raph's anger and that this just makes him appear evil.

But that's all I see in it, it's purely your style of writing, nothing more.

Well I could see where they'd get mad. But what would you say my style of writing is? Like, do you mean the way I portrayed it?
Back to top Go down
Raemia

Raemia

Female
Number of posts : 7
Warning Level :

Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-02-09

PostSubject: Re: The Cover of Bloody Night Life   The Cover of Bloody Night Life Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 8:00 pm

I really like this artwork! I've not read your fic as of yet, but I'm a fan of the Sookie Stackhouse Series and am intrigued by the idea lol. Good job! Smile
Back to top Go down
allxthatxi'mxnot

allxthatxi'mxnot

Male
Number of posts : 79
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Raphael, Leonardo, Donatello, and Michelangelo.(i.e., all of em)
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-02-07

PostSubject: Re: The Cover of Bloody Night Life   The Cover of Bloody Night Life Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 8:09 pm

Raemia wrote:
I really like this artwork! I've not read your fic as of yet, but I'm a fan of the Sookie Stackhouse Series and am intrigued by the idea lol. Good job! Smile

Thank you! the first two chapters are on here! (yes, this is the same person who started this thread.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Cover of Bloody Night Life   The Cover of Bloody Night Life Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Cover of Bloody Night Life
Page 1 of 1