TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6050 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dear Raph, Dear Leo, Dear Mikey, and Dear Don

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SameAsItNeverWas

SameAsItNeverWas

Male
Number of posts : 365
Warning Level :
Dear Raph, Dear Leo, Dear Mikey, and Dear Don Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Dear Raph, Dear Leo, Dear Mikey, and Dear Don Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Raphael, Leonardo, Donatello, and Michelangelo (a.k.a. all)

Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-25

Dear Raph, Dear Leo, Dear Mikey, and Dear Don Empty
PostSubject: Dear Raph, Dear Leo, Dear Mikey, and Dear Don   Dear Raph, Dear Leo, Dear Mikey, and Dear Don Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 7:07 pm

Okay, so I saw the movie "Dear John" tonight. It was a great movie, a bit cheesy, but I still liked it. Anyway, i was thinking, if you were going to write letters to the TMNT, what would you say? And be serious, don't just be, "Dear Mikey, you're funny." Why do you like these characters? What is it about their soul that keeps you coming back to them? For me it's the fact that they are a family, and always will be. And that's something I won't have, at least not in entirety. (My parents are divorced) And that they genuinely are who they are, which is something you don't see everywhere
Back to top Go down
http://hauntingechoes.com/member.php?action=viewpro&
Livi

Livi

Female
Number of posts : 3801
Warning Level :
Dear Raph, Dear Leo, Dear Mikey, and Dear Don Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Dear Raph, Dear Leo, Dear Mikey, and Dear Don Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo <3
Shells : 53
Registration date : 2009-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Dear Raph, Dear Leo, Dear Mikey, and Dear Don   Dear Raph, Dear Leo, Dear Mikey, and Dear Don Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 4:43 am

I would ask lots of questions (mostly ones I don't know the answers to) so I could know more about them and therefore be able to write better fanfics. ^__^
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :
Dear Raph, Dear Leo, Dear Mikey, and Dear Don Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Dear Raph, Dear Leo, Dear Mikey, and Dear Don Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Dear Raph, Dear Leo, Dear Mikey, and Dear Don   Dear Raph, Dear Leo, Dear Mikey, and Dear Don Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 8:28 am

I would ask them if they´re single. LOL. But really, I would ask them to tell me all of their stories and if they like to be who they are.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo
allxthatxi'mxnot

allxthatxi'mxnot

Male
Number of posts : 79
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Raphael, Leonardo, Donatello, and Michelangelo.(i.e., all of em)
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Dear Raph, Dear Leo, Dear Mikey, and Dear Don   Dear Raph, Dear Leo, Dear Mikey, and Dear Don Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 10:49 am

Does anyone mind sharing examples of what their letters would be like?
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 5080
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Dear Raph, Dear Leo, Dear Mikey, and Dear Don   Dear Raph, Dear Leo, Dear Mikey, and Dear Don Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 10:39 pm

lol probably something like this:

Dear Turtles,
How's everything in NYC? Lol probably a lot better than the rest of the world, even if you're underground!
Would you guys mind telling us more about yourselves? Honestly, us millions of fans have to disect (sorry if that's a touchy word) every episode and scrap of info from Mirage Studios to even start guessing what you're really like!

Etc, etc...
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~xxryousdancerxx
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dear Raph, Dear Leo, Dear Mikey, and Dear Don   Dear Raph, Dear Leo, Dear Mikey, and Dear Don Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dear Raph, Dear Leo, Dear Mikey, and Dear Don
Page 1 of 1