TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6042 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

OC Profiles

Go down 
+16
FallenAngel4000
Donny'sGirl007
katanagirl
Greysight
Haluwasa2
CrazdMikeyfan15
Leo'sGirl
thexblackxmaskedxninja
cena2020
lalunatique
SameAsItNeverWas
Kifu
Katniss
mcazevedo
Livi
Kimiko1
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
thexblackxmaskedxninja

thexblackxmaskedxninja

Female
Number of posts : 3893
Warning Level :
OC Profiles - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100OC Profiles - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : dont have ONE i have four XD
Shells : 7
Registration date : 2009-04-07

OC Profiles - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OC Profiles   OC Profiles - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 12:49 pm

(incase you make this connection, she is based heavily off of Astronema from Power Rangers in Space)

OC Profiles - Page 2 Astronema1-0000000

Name: Astriea

Height: 6’2

Weight: 120 lbs

Description: Astriea has hair that changes color at her will. It’s curly, but she straightens it every now and then. She can also very the length. Sometimes its short, sometimes it’s long. Her eyes are violet and she is thin.

Wardrobe: Astriea is almost always seen wearing a skin-tight leather suit that covers her whole body. The only changes in appearance that Astriea has are her hair. Astriea changes her hair every 2 or 3 days depending on her mood. When she enters battle, she dons a grey-colored piece of armor that covers her chest and grey shoulder plates as well.

Favorite Weapons: A staff she uses to wield magic and fight and a boomerang that she can throw that will always come back to her.

Abilities: Astriea can wield dark and light magic. This does not mean good and bad magic. It's all about how she uses it. She can use it to change her appearance, put people under her control, materialize and dematerialize out of thin air, blast powerful bolts of energy, and many other things.

Personality: Astriea is a flirt. She likes to use her charm to get her way with others more than her powers and skills, but she will if she has to. Astriea will stop at nothing to achieve her goals. She loves a good battle and will fight till the end.

Skills: Astriea is trained in many different martial arts including Ninjutsu. She is also a good strategist and can be a motivating figure for her army.

Fears/Weaknesses: Astriea is afraid of snakes. If you take away her staff, her connection to dark and light magic will fade and she will be left to rely on her fighting skills, and while she is a good fighter, if you overwhelm her, she will fall.

History: Astriea was a warrior princes on the planet Ronok. She was trained from birth in dark and light magic and different fighting styles. She was an only child, but wasn't spoiled heavily by her parents. When her parents were destroyed in a war between her kingdom and an evil monarchy, she became the ruler. After a while, her planet was attacked again and this time destroyed. She was moved to Earth for protection.

OC Profiles - Page 2 Astronema-cyborg-ls

(Astriea with short hair and battle armor and her staff. sorry the staff is hard to see. i couldn't find a good picture of it)
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 5080
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :
OC Profiles - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100OC Profiles - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: OC Profiles   OC Profiles - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 7:47 pm

Sweet! My new OC's based heavily off Inuyasha OC Profiles - Page 2 667809

Name: Hikari Inu (Light Dog in Japanese)

Sex: Female

Age: 17. But she's been around for about 60 years, 21 of those years under a curse

Height: 5"9 (tall)

Weight: About 60kg

Description: She usually is found wearing a pirate-like outfit: white shift, black pants and a gold belt. She has 2 black dog ears poking out of her waist-length hair of red hair with natural silver tips, and golden eyes. Her right ear has a white stud in it, and she has a white charm around her neck. If it is ever removed she is liable to turn into a youkai (demon) and go on a hunting spree. She wears tan boots and has knives and blades hidden everywhere on her person

Personality: Rather harsh. She doesn't like working with people, but she will if necessary. Tries to keep her tongue and temper in check, but often fails

Favourite weapon/s: Her sword which she carries on her back. Only she, a mutant, or a human can wield it, but it will only transform from a rusty blade to it's power self for her

Abilities: Hikari can jump high and long, and has great endurance. When she's turned full demon she can transform into a large blood-red wolf, but while a demon she doesn't recognize anyone, and will kill both friends and enemies alike

Skills: Great at hand-to-hand combat. Good with sword, but still learning powerful moves with it

History: Father (human) died in fight against Shredder. Mother (youkai) was captured and used for experiments (later died), but Hikari was found and taken in by followers of the rebellion. When she was 17 she transformed into her full-demon self and killed many people, but a powerful mutant came and managed to put her under a spell/curse that "could not be broken". 5 years later, someone broke the curse, releasing Hikari. She was 'reborn' as a baby, grew up again and to her dismay, experienced puberty twice. Now, 17 years later, she's keeping a lid on her youkai abilities and staying as a hanyou as much as she can, all while trying to avoid being found by Shredder

Good or bad: Good

Love interests: Unknown >D

Last edited by Katniss on Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:48 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong character originally! XD)
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~xxryousdancerxx
SameAsItNeverWas

SameAsItNeverWas

Male
Number of posts : 365
Warning Level :
OC Profiles - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100OC Profiles - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Raphael, Leonardo, Donatello, and Michelangelo (a.k.a. all)

Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-25

PostSubject: Re: OC Profiles   OC Profiles - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 8:18 pm

Name: Angel Tredway (Mirage)

First Introduced: The Future is In Our Hands

OC Profiles - Page 2 Lindsay-lohan-vogue-spanish-1

Height: 5'7
Weight: 170

Personality: Angel is pretty cold sometimes, and she says what she means. She uses her powers on everyone and anyone she thinks it'd be funny to. And while she likes jokes at the expense of others, deep down, she's caring.

Abilities: Angel can project very powerful illusions and visions into people's mind. Her power is so strong her victims percieve them as reality. She can make herself look like a completely different person or place her victim/victims in a completely fake scenario or enviorment. If she uses them too often without breaks, she gets a splitting headache that is torturous.

Skills: Is a good talker, can talk her way out of almost anything. She also uses her looks to get out of things.

History: Angel's powers manifested at 17, and she ran away from her home in Caldecott County, Missisipi to New York, where she was taken in by the Brotherhood. After the Shredder killed Charles Xavier, the leader of the X-Men, both the Brotherhood and X-Men lost faith and disbanded. Angel and three other members of the Brotherhood, Toad, Quicksilver, and Avalanche stuck together, but Angel left them eventually.

Good or Bad: Neutral

Love Interests: Pietro Maximoff
Back to top Go down
http://hauntingechoes.com/member.php?action=viewpro&
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Number of posts : 1047
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leo, obviously. But I love all of them <3
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-06-29

PostSubject: Re: OC Profiles   OC Profiles - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 6:08 pm

[b]Name:[/b] Debbie Fuse

[b]Sex[/b]: Female

[b]Age:[/b] 17

[b]Species: [/b]Human

[b]First Introduced: [/b]In one of this forum's RPGs

[b]Hair:[/b] Mousy Brown

[b]Eyes: [/b]Green

[b]Weight: [/b]Around 56 kg

[b]Agility: [/b]Normal, though her clumsiness gets in the way sometimes.

[b]Strength: [/b]Not very strong

[b]Powers:[/b] Can move earth and has a deep spiritual connection with the earth.

[b]Fighting Style: [/b]Doesn't really have one.

[b]Personality: [/b]Kind but very stubborn, she hates it when people contradict her and can get aggressive if pushed to hard. She skipped two grades, but all in all isn't super smart (she can't build things like Don).

[b]Back Story: [/b]She grew up as an only child in New York. Her parent's died in a fire while she was out looking at colleges. Looking for work,she noticed she could feel the earth talking to her and later realized she could move it (if she asked nicely.)

[b]Good or Bad: [/b]Good

[b]Love Interests: [/b]No, not yet anyway...
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2696443/44TayLo
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Number of posts : 1858
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!
Registration date : 2010-04-13

PostSubject: Re: OC Profiles   OC Profiles - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 12:10 pm

Name: Dowry
Breed: Mutant Falcon
Origin: Underground Battleground (My TMNT RPG)
Height: 11 ft.
Personality: A bit cold sometimes, and a bit snody, but what can you expect from the modern teenager?
Fighting Skills: Very rough and aggresive when anyone challenges her or her friends and family
Agility: She can fly, and she's good with sneaking...sometimes.

This is NOT spam.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Number of posts : 2010
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!
Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: OC Profiles   OC Profiles - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 7:27 am

Here is my OC!

Name: Venus Hamato
Nickname: V
Race: Caucasian, Part Mutant (see Other)
Vehicle: The Pink Shell (it's a motorcycle), her skateboard, and whatever Donnie lets her drive.
Power: Sheildethics (makes a glittery blue sheild)
Weapons: Shuriken and Kunai
Job: Ninja
Appearance: She is Caucasian with brown hair usually in some form of pigtails, typically braided. Her eyes are emerald green. She wears a pink mask, a short sleeved black shirt with a long sleeve pink one under it, black denim shorts with pink leggins under them and black and pink boots. Though she does change her outfit.
Personality: Smart, though no where near smart enough to understand Donnie's technobabble, has a lot of confidence and is optimistic, gets annoyed very easily though she can be annoying herself. She is very sarcastic. A bit clumsy except when she get super serious about something. Her common sense sometimes is lacking.
Birthplace: Mt. Laurel, NJ (lived there till she was 9)
Living Now: New York City, New York (to find her bros and now living with them)
History: She was supposed to be a mutant turtle made by the utroms like her bothers, but since the utroms had tried to throw away her brothers her mother saved her sons by throwing them down the sewer with a canister of ooze, hoping that Splinter would find them and saved Venus by putting human hormones in the concoction used by the utroms to make her. 9 years after her birth, Venus and her mom moved to NYC to find her brothers. Along the way she found four friends who she transferred four of her five different mutant powers to, but kept Sheildethics for herself. When she was thirteen she finally found her brothers by meeting Michelangelo at a skatepark and they've been having crazy times since.
Other: Has mutant abilities and a birthmark on her entire back that is the shape of a shell and harder than the rest of her skin.
Family: her mom, Akiko Hamato (Daughter of Hamato Yoshi), Master Splinter (Father and Sensei), TMNT (her brothers)
Worst Enemy: Hun
Best Friend: Karai
Closest Friends: Karai, E-Liz, Evy, and Mona Lisa
Other Friends: Luna, Star, Rayne, and Sun
Love Intrest(s): Skyler Oroku, Usagi Yojimbo

My Other OC!

Name: Yousei Nozomi (Japanese style) Nozomi Yousei (American Style)
Age: 16 human years in aging process, 116 Stellars (Fairy years:about 366 days)
Race: Fairy
Vehicle: None, she has wings
Powers: Wishing, power over plants
Job: Wishing Fairy
Height: 3" (Fairy Size) 4' 10" (Human size, remember she's still a fairy so she's small)
Appearance: She is pretty much all green except for her pure white skin. She wears a green dress that has leaves as sleeve trim, neck trim, bottom trim, and waist trim. She also has a necklace, bracelet, and anklet of leaves. Her hair is a bright green which she wears out around her face in front and in braided pigtails in back. Her eyes are the same color as her hair. Her wings are a crystal like light green that is almost transparent.
Personality: Shy and afraid of everything, she prefers to be alone to daydream. Though if she said she wasn't afraid of anyone of anything she'd probably say Donatello. "He's quiet and thoughtful and doesn't scare me because of that."
Birthplace: Hidden Fairy Burrow, Central Park, NYC
Living Now: Switching between the Fairy Burrow and the guy's lair
History: Nozomi was captured by the Shredder to be used as DNA to make a evil fairy army. The turtles saved her and as the Fairy Law commands she was indebted to grant wishes for them until they set her free. Although they set her free immediately she chose to travel back and forth between her home and theirs until they each asked for one wish each.
Other: Can fold her wings down against her back when she is not using them.
Family: Her mother, father, and sister in the Hidden Fairy Burrow
Love Intrest(s): Michelangelo and Donatello

Last edited by Haluwasa2 on Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!

PostSubject: Re: OC Profiles   OC Profiles - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 8:55 pm

Well, I figure i should put an OC for Falljoy, since I think it would be a good idea.

Name: Falljoy

Nickname: Fall

Race: Unnaturals (I'll explain in backstory)

Powers: Can walk through walls, turn invisible, mind powers, sonic roar, healing (it's a gene, so idk if it counts), claws glow aqua and can cut through literally anything, except time and space (she doesn't know it yet), can turn human, can stand upright,

Weapon: Whip

Apearance: On all fours, she's not all that big. A small 3 ft. Her coat is light blonde with mud-brown on her paws, a spot on her left ear, and a ring around her tail. Her eyes are large and aqua. Along her forehead and the top of her head, her fur noticable slicks backwards.

Personality: Very kind, only attacks when it's absolutly nessesary, warm, hates seeing others upset, stubborn: will not stop at something until it's done, gives up only when it's 100% hopeless, heart is very tender and cries easily, mature, smarter than her age, yet when she gets angry, it's like a match in a pool of gasoline.

Backstory: Her kind is not of only wolves, but of many varieties of animals. Including mountail lions, deer, snakes, coyotes, even dragons. They have unusual markings and fur patterns. Coupled with that are powers, each Unnatural has at least one. The reason Falljoy has so many is that she channel's Slither's, her arch-nemesis, powers. Her true power is the claw thing. She lives in a place called the Vale, located in Arizona. Her pack is called Lampuura, aka the Mother Pack. Her uncle, Axle (the elderly grey and brown wolf in Leo's vision), is the Alpha of Lampuura, so she is either treated with great respect or mocked. After her parents were killed, Lampuura was in danger of being killed off, so Axle transported his pack to his brother's pack, Garghen, for protection. Falljoy, and a troup of eight other wolves, including Axle, are going up against the Scourge of the Shadows: Slither and his band of fifteen others. She was going up against him when she and Slither were accidentally transported to the Turtle's world.

Worst enemy: Slither

Best friends: Now, that won't be fair, would it?
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!

PostSubject: Re: OC Profiles   OC Profiles - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 5:56 pm

And new OC!

Name: Patty
Race: Former Human, Mutant Monkey
Vehicle: Anything she builds
Weapons: She likes to use her tail
Job: ('Mad') Scientist
Appearance: Long wavy orange hair with golden yellow monkey ears and tail in human form. Her monkey form is a golden tamirin monkey
Birthplace: Dublin, Ireland
Living Now: The Underground cities
History: Donatello- esque super genius. Is good at inventing, but prefers chemistry and biology. Is slightly mad because she gets so obsessed with her work that she thinks of nothing else.
Other: Very eccentric. No one knows what her 'work' is exactly. She really NEEDS a boyfriend.
Love Interest(s): Donatello

Last edited by Haluwasa2 on Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Greysight

Greysight

Female
Number of posts : 253
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I plead the fifth!
Registration date : 2009-10-24

PostSubject: Re: OC Profiles   OC Profiles - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 2:32 pm

Name: Miranda aka Greysight
Species: Mutant turtle
First introduced: On here: TMNT: A fighting Chance; I've played her on the technodrome forums for years.
Hair: None
Eyes: right - blue, left - Red
Height: 4'11"
Weight: 120 lbs
Strength: average
Agility: slightly above average
Powers?: Master Psionicist: Telepathy, Telekinesis, telekinetic shields, minor mind control... she can also astral project but she has no control over that.
Fighting Style: Military hand to hand and guns.
Personality: She comes across as gruff and too serious but this is because she's often too worried to let herself relax and have fun.
Back Story: Created by a Covert Military operation hidden on an island somewhere in the Pacific Ocean. They trained her to be a Military Psychic and Infiltrator. Greysight discovered they were planning something horrific and escaped. They are now after her.
Good or Bad: Neutral/Good.
Any love interests?: Often Raphael or Leonardo, but once Michelangelo (mirage mike not cartoon)
Back to top Go down
http://clandestinetmnt.proboards.com/
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: OC Profiles   OC Profiles - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 10:42 pm

Ok, I know this one is LONG overdue!

[b]Name:[/b] Evelyn
[b]Age: [/b]16
[b]Species:[/b] Human (unless she's transformed, then she takes on the form of a demon-like creature)
[b]First Introduced:[/b] Fanfic, Angels and Demons
[b]Hair: [/b]Black (unless she's transformed, then it's white), and a little past her shoulders
[b]Eyes:[/b] A little bigger than usual and green (unless she's transformed, then they glow red)
[b]Height:[/b]5'2
[b]Weight:[/b] 50 kg
[b]Strength:[/b] Strong, but not as strong as the turtles.
[b]Agility:[/b] Very agile
[b]Powers:[/b] She can control magic. Her natural magic is elemental, meaning she can control fire, water, air, and earth, though she can learn other types of magic. She was forced against her will to learn dark magic, and it's possible she may learn other types in the future.
[b]Fighting Style:[/b] She's first and foremost a ninja, though she will use elemental magic in fights. Sometimes she mixes the two, for example she might light her swords on fire by magic while she is using them in battle.
[b]Personality: [/b]She has a good heart, though she can get very angry when she feels wronged. Deep down, she feels like a monster and constantly battles her anger to keep from 'transforming', as she calls it. She also has a hard time expressing negative emotions in a healthy way because she's so used to stuffing them in order to avoid her dark magic. She also feels like it's her natural responsibility to take care of her slightly younger sister.
[b]Back Story:[/b] The other adopted daughter of the Shredder, she stayed with him for many years to protect Karai from his horrific punishments they received when they failed at something. The day she used elemental magic for the first time, the Shredder forced her to learn dark magic. He wanted to use her as a secret weapon but she escaped. A month later she met up with the turtles.
[b]Love Interests:[/b] Leonardo

~~~

Name: Kelsie
Species: Human (though that's debatable since she's been genetically experimented on)
First Introduced: An RPG on this forum (Summer Heat)
Hair: Blonde and shoulder length with straight cropped bangs
Eyes: Large and brown
Height: 5'4
Weight: 51kg
Strength: Normal
Agility: Slightly above average
Powers: Can fly and turn invisible
Fighting Style: She is learning a little Ninjutsu, though she mostly uses her powers to gain the upper hand
Personality: Kind and caring, though she won't take your crap and is very stubborn. She likes to have fun but is very serious when she needs to be. She is also very energetic
Back Story: She was chosen to be a test subject for Bishop after his Slayer was destroyed by the turtles and Master Splinter because she was orphaned and no one would ever know she was missing. In another attempt to create Super Soldiers, he tried injecting a mutagen into Kelsie's system. The turtles trailed one of Bishop's cars to his hideaway and broke her out shortly after the mutagen was introduced into her system. She now lives with them having no place to stay and trying to gain control of her new powers.
Love Interests: None at the moment

Last edited by Leo'sGirl on Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
katanagirl

katanagirl

Female
Number of posts : 290
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Monet my pet turtle =)
Registration date : 2010-09-30

PostSubject: Re: OC Profiles   OC Profiles - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 2:02 am

Name: Isabella Jones
Sex: female
Species: once was human but now is a mutated gecko (sorry i had to laugh there)
Hair: long brown curly and wavy
Eyes: dark brown
Weight: 51 kg
Height: 1.8m
Agility: very speedy and light footed
Weapons: her Tessen she like how it makes her vunerable only to club her opponet across their head
Fighting style: ninjitsu with a bit of kickboxing
Strength: mildly strong
Powers: the power of manipulation
Personality: Bella is a very sweet but short tempered person and very quick thinking although sometimes to quick
Weakness: her baby brother
back story: Bella moved to NYC with her Dad for a buisness trip only to be kidnaped by the foot. The turtles rescue her only for her to belive they mean her harm she punches mikey in the nose and runs off. One of the foot goes under cover and brings her back to the foot central where the shredder mutates her with ooze that Bishop provided him with for his own perpose. Later the turtles learn of her capture and go rescure her only to find that she is slowly changing form. she now lives with in the sewers in an abondoned train station but visits the turtles frequently.
good or bad: good
Love interest: Donatello but way too shy to say anything to him.

Name: Sylvester De Faris
Sex: male
Species: human
Hair: short black hair with red highlights
Eyes: light blue
Weight: 65kg
Height: 2m
Agility: Extremly light footed
Weapon: anythig he can get his hands on including his fists
Fighting style: anyway to get his oponent on the floor and bleeding
Strength:very strong
Powers: the power of good looks
Personality: Sylvester is a guy who you don't want to get on his bad side other wise he will hunt you down and make you pay maybe with your life also he works for the foot so that pretty much explains a lot.
Weakness: His girlfriends (weird i know)
Back story: Sylvester was Bellas boyfriend until he tried to turn her over to shredder for his own servant then when the turtles save her Sylvester is punished so sylvester has a huge grudge against the turtles especially Leo since he tried to turn him to the "good"side but Shredder had found out and called him weak so there you go his life story >_>
Good or bad: Bad as bad can be
Love interest: still Bella he just can't get over her *sigh
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: OC Profiles   OC Profiles - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 5:40 pm

Needed to update my OCs!
Name: Skyler Oroku
Race: Human
Vehicle: None
Job: Ex-Assassin, ninja
Height: 5'3"
Appearance: Blond skater-haired blue eyed boy. He typically wears a blue shirt with a white jacket and denim jeans.
Personality: A comic relief type character. A bit dumb and tries to be funny, but really it just gets on everyone's nerves. He distrusts his father, practically hates him and his brother doesn't bode well with him either. He's not very clumsy, but not very graceful either.
Birthplace: NYC
Living Now: NYC With Leatherhead
History: Adopted and trained by his adopted father, Oroku Nagi, brother of Oruko Saki (aka Ch'rell), the Shredder. Trained to be an assassin, but doesn't like killing people and rather be a vet. He ran away from home and met Venus and her brothers, the TMNT and is now living with Leatherhead (Because he LOVES Venus so the guys don't trust him at the lair, where he spends nearly his whole day except when he sleeps.)
Family: Oroku Nagi (Adoptive Father), Oroku Saki (Adoptive Uncle/Godfather), Karai (Cousin, not by blood), Kagai-Akuma (Adoptive Brother [half-bear half human called Kag or Kagai])
Love Interest(s): Venus Hamato

Last edited by Haluwasa2 on Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Number of posts : 726
Warning Level :

Registration date : 2010-03-03

PostSubject: Re: OC Profiles   OC Profiles - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 3:03 am

Alright here is my OC.

Name: Scarlet
Species: Human with a few traces of mutant.
Hair: long, dark brown, with one red streak.
Eyes: her eyes are special, they change colors when she feels strong emotions.
Weight: 125 lbs
Strength: slightly strong
Height: 5'5"
Agility: fast and extremely flexible.
Fighting style: graceful but effective
Weapon of choice: Iron fans but she can use many other weapons if she has to.
Powers: Eyes that change color with strong emotion and an amazing sense of hearing.
Personality: She has a loving protecting heart that wants to help save all who are in trouble, but she can be easily angered. She is also well read in many subjects.
Job: Builds web sites from home and works as a personal trainer at the gym.
Weakness: her anger.
Back to top Go down
katanagirl

katanagirl

Female
Number of posts : 290
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Monet my pet turtle =)
Registration date : 2010-09-30

PostSubject: Re: OC Profiles   OC Profiles - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 1:46 am

Ginger was her name oh!

Name: Ginger Haberfield
Alias: Kat
Species: A ginger cat X human
Appearance: Ginger has white skin and pale orange smudges on her skin he has strawberry blonde hair with gray streaks and long claw like fingers she has a long tail. She has a cat like nose whiskers and ears. Gingers eyes are usually human like until she is threatened then her pupils slit and her cat like nature takes over.
Abilities: is always able to land on her feet (unless their tied up).
Powers: Ginger can communicate with cats, she is able to see in the dark and is able heal her wounds by licking them, but they won’t heal right away. (Sadly ginger does not have nine lives but she is not easily hurt)
Weapons: Ginger main uses her claws the element of surprise and a gun if she can get her hands (or claws) on one.
History: Ginger was born in Italy but her parents were mysteriously killed right after her birth. Since she had no other living relatives she was sent to a orphanage. Five years later a man came and adopted Ginger who took her to Australia, Sydney where she was put in a taekwondo school after becoming a star, she was whisked off to America where she won many trophies. Her adopted father was very controlling and quite abusive and after her 14th birthday she decided that it was enough. She ran away into the unknown of New York City.
Ginger was one to be brave but without food or shelter she became weak, close to death she decided to end her life with one swift movement and crawled onto the middle of the road and lay there hoping against hopes that she could leave this world without pain. Instead a woman found her and dragged her unconscious body of the road. The woman took care of her and built up her strength. Ginger became close to the woman but soon she was taken away from her as well when a street gang calling themselves the Purple Dragons burnt down her house with her inside. They found Ginger cowering away in the next alley too disconcerted to resist when they stole her away.
The next part of her life was hazy except for the images of: a man of rock and a man with a claw on his head. She woke fully to find her appearance had changed dramatically and that she had anger issues. She kept to the dark learning her way around NYC and learning to survive and vowing not to speak until she found the man of rock and the Man with the claw.
Special: she doesn’t speak.

Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: OC Profiles   OC Profiles - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 9:01 pm

New OC!!

Name: Ben

Mutation: Bald Eagle

Family: Dowry (R.I.P.)

Personality: The last memories Dowry had of him was a sightly proud Ben, but over the course of being held prisoner and witnessing his sister's demise, his heart marshmallow'd.

Powers: Almost psycic abilities, can see through walls, amplified hearing he can control, though he's not as smart as Dowry was.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: OC Profiles   OC Profiles - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 1:43 pm

Name: Molli Yousei
Age: 15 human years in aging process, 115 Stellars (Fairy years:about 366 days)
Race: Fairy
Vehicle: None, she has wings
Powers: Fire and Love
Job: Cupid Fairy
Height: 2.7" (Fairy Size) 4' 6" (Human size, remember she's still a fairy so she's small)
Appearance: She has long black hair that she wears out. Her outfit consists of a long sleeve red belly shirt and a black and beige striped mini skirt and red boots. Her wings a transparent red. Her eyes are orange-brown.
Personality: Loud, fashionable, friendly, eccentric, and fun. She likes everything cute and likes soccer. She loves food. She is loves to get couples together! And for some strange reason a bit of a scary obsession with the Manga Deathnote.
Birthplace: Hidden Fairy Burrow, Central Park, NYC
Living Now: Fairy Burrow
History: Born with an evil twin, Myou Yousei, her and Nozomi parent's locked up the evil withing Molli. If Myou was to ever separate from Molli a great evil would be released on the world. This has only happened once (before Myou could do anything) and Nozomi and Molli were able to re-contain their sister. She became a Cupid Fairy meaning she has the power to make people fall in love and any wishes she grants anyone revolve around love.
Love Interest(s): Leonardo, Dark Leo, Dark Mikey

Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Number of posts : 2160
Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : ^~^

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!
Registration date : 2010-11-02

PostSubject: Re: OC Profiles   OC Profiles - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 9:25 pm

this is Flame the eldest of the element benders (not from the avatar world) you will probably notice some similarities Razz

Flame Ember Ashley – Ash, Amber, Em, Lee
Element: Fire
Planet: Sun (a star not a planet)
Height: 5.8ft
Weight: 49kg
Strength: Very Strong
Stealth: moderate
Intelligence: although not the smartest of the group, Flame is the one to make the groups plans on escape (Sol’s personal favourite) or attack (which is Rivers personal favourite).
Humour: not in use
Flexibility: sort of, can touch her toes and to a cartwheel she can flip in midair also
Temper: as the eldest of the family she is in charge whether the others like it or not so she has to be hard and take control sometimes.
Relations:
* River- our relationship is hard sometimes we are the best of friends then we become mad at each other it’s a love hate relationship. But we always work out our differences by the end of the day it’s a rule not to go to bed angry.
* Mistiee- my younger sister and I share a close relationship I usually go by her when I’m working something out or I am flustered and need some help.
* Vallie- my fun loving sister is the person I need when things get over my head and need to cool down she is always up and bubbly I don’t know how but I don’t I’ve ever seen her down. Except in the mornings she’s not a morning person.
* Sol- my beautiful young brother is my reason for trying my best to be the best leader for my family. He is twelve and innocent to the dangers around him I would do anything to keep it that way.
Personality: Ashley is calm and collected most of the time she is brave and very confident in herself and family. This makes her perfect as the leader of her family. Amber is the eldest child with four younger siblings. Although clam for her family she can become more of a hot head with her sister River over heated arguments. Amber uses her Power when she needs her families attention or needs to light something up. She uses her fire skills to heat meals and light matches, candles, the fire place and cook. She likes to toast marshmallows for her family. For an attack she can send fire balls toward the offender and lightning speeds. For defence she can make a fire wall.
Appearance: Ash has long wavy light brown hair with lightning red and magenta streaks. Some of her hair is bunched into two small buns then the rest falls across her shoulders and forehead. Ember has light brown, orange and red eyes. Her stature is tall and strong she has air of importance about her. She has a small face that holds five freckles on each cheek.
Dress:
* Normal: usually Ashley would wear knee length denim shorts and elbow length red and white striped top. Red sneakers.
* Special: black shorts, black sneakers, black long sleaved top and a red bandana around her neck.
* Weapon: two bo sticks with inflammable ends.
Favourite-
-Colour- Red and Orange
-Time of day: sunrise the way the sun is able to light up the sky and make everything bright.
-Food- toasted apples and flame baked Pizza
-Place- NYC and Japan
-Things to do when bored- work on my skills, work with my family on our powers or reading.
-Movie genre- I guess drama or romantic comedy.
-Music genre/band: calm flute music
-Book genre- history or biology
-Form of transport: running I just like the feeling or hot air balloon never done it oh I would love too though.
Pet hate: people not listening and then getting angry at mebecause they don’t know what to do
Fear: losing my family

this is River the second eldest

River Brooke Cloudier – Riv, Brookie, Cloud, Cloudy
Element: Water
Planet: Moon (a rock not a planet)
Height: 5.7ft
Weight: 49kg
Strength: really very strong
Stealth: moderate
Intelligence: River likes to use her brawns more than her brain, for her it’s react first then think later
Humour: her humour is more twisted than funny
Flexibility: she is flexible but not able to do a back-flip
Temper: she is the more grumpy moody sister out of the five of them this can make her the more a of a trouble maker.
Relations-
-Flame: look, my relationship with Flame is complicated we love each other a lot but we have our differences, and sometimes our arguments can get out of hand
-Mistiee: My relationship with Bree is sort of weird I mean we can hang out and I can tell her stuff and I know she’ll keep it and not tell anyone. So I can trust her. But I don’t want her close I feel when I get too close to something special it always goes away so I don’t what that with Mistiee.
-Vallie: I have a huge soft spot for Vallie, although she may infuriate me sometimes but she is just too up to have me put her down so I let her be.
-Sol: He is my little bro and I feel it my job to protect him from everything. He is what gets me up in the morning.
Personality: Cloud is the tough and moody one being the second eldest has its difficulties as being ranked second. She is the more realistic sister even though it may be harsh she is one to set it straight no matter how hard it is to take. River is the more Adventuress one, the adrenaline junkie always wanting to take the more dangerous path whether it means fight instead of flight. River uses her powers with a sack that she attaches to her holds the amount of water she needs for a good defence and attack if needed she can use the moisture in the air but some time she just needs to use her brawns. She also uses her water as a shield or able to shift it in to any sort of weapon and it will do the same job.
Appearance: Brookie has thick jet black hair cut into a short concave bob. She has turquoise-blue and light blue streaks. She is tall and muscular but not big. She has big sky blue eyes with darker turquoise streaks. Her face is oval shaped and her thick bottom lip is constantly pulled down in a scowl.
Dress-
-Normal: Cloudy wears a white singlet top under an off the shoulder long sleaved blue top and ripped jeans. She wears blue sneakers.
-Special: Riv then wears a black singlet top, black shorts, knee length boots and a blue bandana around her waist.
-Weapon: River uses a trident as her weapon an extension of the arm.
Favourite-
-Colour- Blue and White
-Time of day- Night time in a full moon
-Food- Seafood and Cereal
-Place- NYC and the Beach
-Things to do when bored- have a bath and shift the water around into shapes also I like to watch TV
-Movie genre- Action
-Music genre/band- Rap
-Book genre- I read magazines not books they take to long to get to the point
-Form of transport- Boat or myself at the beach I can basically fly across the water.
Pet hate: Everything annoying
Fear: uh losing everything and my family and being left behind.

this is Mistiee the middle child

Mistiee Bree Gail- Mist, Mistiee, Bree, Breeze, Gail
Element: Air
Planet: Venus
Height: 5.7ft
Weight: 48kg
Strength: Moderate she is able to pick up her brother
Stealth: Extremely stealthy (sometimes she just walks on air and doesn’t touch the floor)
Intelligence: Mistiee is the smartest one of the group and has a knack for technology.Humour: Although Mistiee is smart, sadly, her humour needs work.
Flexibility: Mistiee’s flexibility is not one of her strong points.
Temper: Mistiee is the peacekeeper of the five most of the time. She and Sol are the more level headed ones of the group.
Relations:
* Flame- her elder sister she and Flame get one well. Flame trusts Mistiee and Mistiee respect Flame.
* River- River and Mistiee have a mutual understanding of each other, their relationship complicated but they love each other all the same they make a really good team when it comes down to it.
* Vallie- Vallie and Mistiee have a great relationship they joke around and have fun but when Mistiee is serious Vallie knows to give her space.
* Sol- Mistiee has the best relationship with Sol she feels like they can talk about anything and Sol is always interested in what Mistiee’s working on and always comes up with creative new ways to make each invention better. They might have some bitter moments but they always make up in the end.
Personality: Bree is the more level headed in the group also the one with a knack for technology. Her scientific understanding is what gets her family out of sticky situations. Mist is laid back and fun most of the time but when things are serious or part of her family is in danger she is serious and very possessive. She uses her power to sometimes help her with her studies like if her needed her pen on the far end of her desk she would blow it toward her and if she was hot she could fan herself. Breeze is the third youngest and third oldest putting her as the middle child in her family. For attack Bree can disorientate to offender by spinning them around in a mini cyclone.
Appearance: Gail has short dark brown hair with dark purple and sunset orange streaks. Her side fringe covers most of the left side of her face. She is moderately tall and slim. An athletic body, but petite. She has charcoal grey and silver eyes. She has a small pretty pixie face and full pink lips a small nose and big eyes.
Dress:
-Normal: She usually dresses in grey shorts, sleeveless turtle neck purple top and black sneakers.
-Special: she wears black long pants and boots, a black sleeveless turtle neck top and a purple bandana the covers her hair and forehead.
-Weapon: two fans, that is capable of mast amounts of wind.
Favourite-
-Colour: Purple and Black (Dusk colours my favourite time)
-time of day: Dusk the colours and the mood it’s just so beautiful
-Food: sushi and pasta
-Place: NYC and Paris
-Things to do when bored: work on my latest experiment or spend time with Sol and Vallie or read
-Movie genre: mystery
-Music/song: that’s more Vallie’s thing
-Book genre: science or murder mystery
-Form of transportation- flying (around my home) and airplanes (because I’m flying)
Pet hate: losing my train of thought
fear: losing my family or knowing their in pain

This is Vallie the second youngest

Vallie Lillian Clover - Valls, Clovie, lily, Ann
Element: Earth
Planet: Earth
Height: 5.6Ft
Weight: 47kg
Strength: extremely strong (like a rock)
Stealth: not very stealthy but she can get by without you noticing
Intelligence: she is smart and wise but likes to be more of the fun one and lets Mistiee do all the complicated thinking
Humour: very funny and fun loving
Flexibility: Vallie likes to show off her circus type flexibility. She is able to twist herself into shapes for the amusement of others
Temper: Vallie although goofy most of the time can be serious if she needs to be though she is mostly up
Relations-
-Flame: Vallie and her eldest sister have a cute relationship where Vallie feels she needs to help Flame be more positive about things and see the better side. Vallie also looks up to Flame for guidance with her life.
- River: although River won’t admit it she has a huge soft spot for Vallie and Vallie can tell. She loves her elder sister no matter how grumpy she is or how mean she is about Vallie’s secret stash of Superhero comics
-Mistiee: Vallie and Mistiee can be called more like Best friends than sisters. They stick together and have a lot of fun talking.
-Sol: Vallie although a tiny bit envious of him loves him so much more Vallie and sol muck around and have a great relationship if Sol needed anything he would ask Vallie.
Personality: Vallie is the more fun loving child of the Family always trying to put a positive spin on things that are thrown their way she is the second youngest in the family and feels that brightening her family’s day is her job. She is easily pleased and always wants to please others even if it means put to hers ahead of herself. Vallie uses her powers when she needs to get somewhere high or to block herself away from Rivers attacks and offending people. For attack Lily can dress herself in a rock surface and attack the offender with rock armour and she is able to shake the ground underneath them as well as making it into a ditch this makes it a good time for Bree to disorientate them also then for River to fill it with water and freeze it over then for flame to use her flaming bo as a probe to get answers out of them.
Appearance: Vallie has long curly/wavy blond hair, with Green and dark brown streaks pulled back into two high piggy tails. Her fringe covers the top of her eyes which she profusely has to shove back off her face. Lily has large pretty tree green eyes with brown highlights; she has a small cute upturned nose and an always smiling mouth. Her face is smaller and round but still in proportion to the rest of her body.
Dress-
-Normal: Valley wears greenish cargo pants, a brown tank top and green sneakers
-Special: Clover then wears a black shorts and tights underneath a black one strap top and black leather boots with a fringe. She wears her green bandana as a thick wristband.
-Weapon- a slingshot is what Valley fancies filling it with rocks she then shifts it to have spikes then she fills it with herbal gases which make you go blind, explode when they come to contact.
Favourite-
-Colour- Green and Brown
-Time of day- Midday
-Food- Truffles, edible flowers also Fairy Floss
-Place- NYC and the Grand Canyon
-Things to do when bored- have fun with Sol play hide and seek
-Movie genre- thriller and horror
-Music genre/band-Pop, pop-rap is good
-Book genre- Comics
-Form of transport- Train
Pet hate: River telling me I’m a baby sometimes
Fear: losing Flame Mistiee and Sol. Maybe River, ha!

This is Sol the youngest

Sol Spirit- Spiri, Bro
Element: Metal, Glass, Spirit and Electricity
Planet: Pluto (dwarf planet)
Height: 5.4ft
Weight: 45kg
Strength: very strong I can lift my bed
Stealth: very stealthy no one can find me when I sneak around
Intelligence: highly intelligent I help Mistiee with her inventions
Humour: very funny I make River laugh a lot, once she cried
Flexibility: very flexible I can fold myself underneath myself into a ball
Temper: level headed with Mistiee so we are now the peace keepers of the family
Relations-
-Flame: I really love her she is fun and I know she loves me a lot she gets me gifts every time she goes out but I feel over protected by her sometimes
- River: also River is hard to crack to get her to smile but I love her so much. When I was younger when father would say I couldn’t have a lolly River would slip me one behind her back.
-Mistiee: Mistiee and I get along really well I can tell her anything and I know she won’t tell anyone else. I feel like she trusts me because she tells me stuff too. We joke around a lot
and have fun she likes to read me books and I help her with her inventions most of the time she gives them to me.
-Vallie: Vallie and I are like twins we always know what the other is thinking and we like to play hide and seek and forty-four homes she likes to make mazes in our back yard and put something special in the middle and I have to find it I love her and that game so much their so much fun!
Personality: Sol is a kind and caring boy with a mind full of creative ideas to share. He helps out a lot to be considerate and is loving and thoughtful toward all his sisters. He is easily upset and anxious but can be easily soothed by a warm hug. He is quiet, peaceful and takes everything on board with a positive view. When his sisters train he encourages them and gives them constructive criticism. He is practical and productive never wanting to give up. Sol is not actually aware of the mass power he controls but his sisters are that is actually why they are so protective over him for they fear he will fall into the wrong hands and be used as a tool not a person.
Appearance: Sol has shaggy sandy brown hair with silver highlights, which falls over his forehead in a cute way. He has big grey, silver, black and white eyes and a cute small upturned nose like Valley. He has full lips that are always smiling.
Dress-
-Normal: Sol wears a black t-shirt with a grey long sleeved top underneath he wears knee length cargo pants and silver sneakers
-Special: Sol wears a black long sleeved top black cargo pants black sneakers. He wears his silver band around his forearm.
-Weapon- Sol doesn’t have a weapon he can just take a piece of metal and make it in to any meat weapon also he is also able to conduct electricity and make lightning.
Favourite-
-Colour- Grey and Silver
-Time of day- midnight
-Food- microwave popcorn and chocolate baklava
-Place- NYC and the lighthouse
-Things to do when bored- turn the TV on and off without touching the remote playing with Valley or helping Mistiee
-Movie genre- Comedy, Animation.
-Music genre/band- Pop, Black Eyed Peas
-Book genre- Adventure
-Form of transport- monorail and electric car (metal and electricity)
Pet hate: how much my sisters protect me
Fear: losing my family and it being my fault or being the only one left.

they might seem familiar to you but i'm sure you've already figured it out Razz

~Angel
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: OC Profiles   OC Profiles - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 11:40 am

Name: Leon

Age: 15 (Leon: But I'm more mature than that. Me: Yeah, yeah. Shut up.)

Species: Human

First Introduced: RPG on this Forum (A New TMNT RPG)

Hair: Red and slightly shaggy.(Leon: but only because I haven't gotten it cut in a while, not because I like it. Me: What did I say about shutting up?)

Eyes: Brown and usually very serious.

Height: 5.8 feet

Weight: 77kg

Strength: Pretty strong

Agility: Better than average, but not his strong point.

Fighting Style: Ninjutsu

Weapon: Kunai and tanto

Personality: Can be overly serious, but if he's comfortable around someone he'll loosen up. Loves his sister, but thinks she's extremely annoying and can't believe they could possibly be siblings because of their different personalities, let alone twins. He can hold a grudge for a long time, and will do what it takes to protect his sister even if it goes against his honor. Can be VERY hotheaded.

Back Story: He and his sister are orphans since they can remember and used to be bounced from foster home to foster home until they both got sick of it. They ran away and ended up getting mixed up with the Foot and joining to be trained as ninjas. Neither of them liked working for Shredder so they unexpectedly turned on the other ninjas while in a fight with the TMNT. The guys took them in until they both got jobs and raised enough money to rent an apartment. Afterwords, they continued to stay in touch.

~~~

Name: Paige

First Introduced: An RPG on this Forum (A New TMNT RPG)

Hair: Red and very long. About to the small of her back.

Eyes: Brown, large, and playful.

Height: 5.6 feet

Weight: 54 kg

Strength: Pretty strong but not as strong as her brother.

Agility: Extremely agile.

Fighting Style: Ninjutsu

Weapon: Katana (Paige: But I also love to use smoke pellets! Me:...don't even think about it.)

Personality: Loves to have fun and is probably certifiably crazy because she's so hyper. She's very smart but if you ask her for her help, she'll more than likely speak in riddles because "it's more fun that way!" She is also constantly annoying her brother when she's bored. She's extremely hard to anger, but if you do the odds of her ever forgiving you are very slim.

Back Story: Same as Leon's
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Number of posts : 768
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Raphael! I guess I mostly like Raph cuz I can relate to him really well. Tough decision tho...
Registration date : 2011-03-29

PostSubject: Re: OC Profiles   OC Profiles - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 4:49 pm

(Might as well put her up here, this OC's hard to explain.)

Name: Hailey Adrian Night

Race: Difficult to explain.

Hair: Light copper, slighly wavy, just past her shoulders

Eyes: Blue, almost purple

Strength: Stronger than your average 16 year old

Agility: Extremely agile

Fighting: Mixed Martial arts, boxing, others

Weapon of Choice: Katana

Powers: She's a junior Sorceress, so she isn't very limited in that department Wink

Personality: Overly sarcastic, short tempered, but most of the time really nice, caring, easy to get along with, sort of a combonation of a pessimist and optomist
Back to top Go down
llkojnjhfy

llkojnjhfy

Number of posts : 2
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : fake bags
Registration date : 2011-06-11

PostSubject: Re: OC Profiles   OC Profiles - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 5:40 am

Amen to that. Do you think they'll create another account??
Hyper
Back to top Go down
FGTMNTXD

FGTMNTXD

Female
Number of posts : 14
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I can never decide on my favorite turtle. I love them all! <3
Registration date : 2011-06-16

PostSubject: Re: OC Profiles   OC Profiles - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 4:30 pm

Hey! 0w0
I actually have plenty more OC's than the four I'm posting here, but I figured I'd start with the main ones then show others later. x3
So here are my four main OC'S! ^^

Name: Erin Syerra Jackson
Nickname(s): Eri, Boss, Mom
Species: Human/Reptile Hybrid (Turtle)
First introduced: Fanfiction.net forum, technically.
Hair: She has long, dark brown hair. As a human, she keeps it up in a ponytail. As a reptile, she leaves it down.
Eyes: Dark Brown
Height: 5'0''/5'4''
Weight: 145lbs
Strength: Average stregnth in both forms
Agility: Slightly above average agility, even more so as a human.
Powers?: Due to the radiation, she can shapeshift into animals...but considering she can only turn into a dog, cat, bird, mouse, snake, and a dolphin, she considers this ability rather useless. Hope believes she'll gain more powers--and more forms--eventually...
Personality: She's mostly a serious and hard working girl, and the "doesn't take crap from anyone" type of person. She's a realistic, down to earth person who's long ago accepted the grim-ness of reality. She's mostly quiet except when conversation is needed, but she isn't above a little humor or some play time with her sisters and friends...on occasion. She's somewhat stern and a no-nonsense sort of person, but she's quite gentle and motherly. And on occasion, quite kind. She isn't above a little teasing either, but it's not common to hear her tease. Dispite being stern and serious, she's not one to go off and lecture people. She actually sort of appreciates the light-heartedness of others that she knows she doesn't have. She's kind of your typical stern yet loving mother in teenager form. So of course, this burden comes attatched with teenager issues as well. She often gets the nickname 'Mom' not only because she takes care of her whole family by herself, sternly yet lovingly, and very well, she knows mostly everything about every kid she takes care of.
Back Story: Erin was the blood daughter of a renound scientist and inventor, Rico Jackson, and they both lived in a large laboratory in NYC. Erin was never told what happened to her mother, but whatever happened, she never saw her mother. She always assumed her mother died. Rico homeschooled her in his lab, and always let her be the first to test out a new invention of his. When Erin was 5, dispite the cool lab and the "toys" she was always granted, she grew lonely and wanted someone to play with. Rico felt she needed a sibling, so he went to the nearby orphanage to let her choose someone to adopt. Rico didn't expect her to come back with 3 other girls, Hope, Ashley, and Annabelle, all of whom she'd grown to leave equally after just 45 minutes of playing with. Rico decided to adopt all of them. They all grew up together with Rico in his lab, and Rico did his best to raise them with love and to make them happy. He even got all of them their own pet. Erin and Hope shared a puppy, Annabelle got a small mouse, and Ashley got a small flacon. Unfortunatly, this happiness came to an end when they were 11. They were watching Rico work on dangerous chemical experiments in his lab. Annabelle's mouse got too curious and got into the machine Rico was using to contain the chemicals, and the machine malfunctioned, and pretty much exploded. None of them were neccicarily harmed, but all four girls were exposed to the radiation, which caused their mutation into reptiles. Erin convinced the girls to flee so their father wouldn't freak out and hurt them. After hiding out in an empty warehouse, they found out the change is on and off, and they were always changing between human and their reptilian forms. Not only that, but the radiation gave them seperate superhuman abilities; in Erin's case, she could shapeshift into animals. They then wandered the streets until they came across an orphanage that had closed down and was forcing on the kids into homelessness. Erin decided to take action and invited the kids to come live with them in their empty warehouse, which the girls claimed as their own. Eventually, through many probably regretful methods, the gang grew in power and numbers. Erin now leads it strongly, proudly, and with a mother's hand. As for meeting the turtles, she currently only knows Raphael, whom she ran into when their seperate Purple Dragon fights ran into each other. After they kicked butt together, she and Raph got to talking and exchanging backstories. They avoided talk of family, but decided to keep in contact to watch for Purple Dragons to beat on
Good or Bad: Good
Any love interests?: Undecided/None As of Now. However, she DID have a past lover when she was 13, a boy named Haruka. He turned out to be a scum-bag though, and Erin dumped him. He vanished after that, but is now working for the Foot.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Ashley Haruna Jackson
Nickname(s): Ash, Ashy
Species: Human/Reptile Hybrid (Snake)
First introduced: On a very technical level, Fanfiction
Hair: Blood red hair with black streaks (completely natural); down to her shoulders in both forms, unless it's boiling hot, in which she puts it in a ponytail.
Eyes: Jade green
Height: 4'11''/5'2''
Weight: 136lbs
Strength: Ash has enhanced/superhuman stregnth. She's no Wonderwoman, but she can certainly bend steal and lift something 20 times her weight/size...with effort, of course.
Agility: She isn't the fastest; average agility
Powers?: Other than enhanced stregnth and durability, she doesn't have many superpowers. Hope believes she, as well as herself, Erin and Annie, will gain more powers later on, but that has yet to be seen.
Personality: There isn't much to Ash. She's stubborn, quick-tempered, and very impatient. Dispite being the shortest, she's willing to take on just about any threat, just to show people that just because she's short doesn't mean she won't break your neck. She's also very proud and won't always ask for help, but she'll accept offered help after a few minutes of nagging. More often than not, if she knows she needs help, she won't admit it but she knows a sister or friend will get concerned and convince the person Ash needs help from to offer help. She's rather threatening and scary on occasion when she gets mad enough, but she does have a soft spot for family, or little kids. (She also has a soft spot for geeks/nerds. She can't help finding them cute.) She's easily annoyed, but does enjoy natural light-heartedness of others. She's usually a bit insensative to other's feelings, but she defends herself by saying, "I hate lying." It's true; she hates lying, and she can't stand liers. (Unless it's such a pathetic attempt at lying it's not even worth getting mad at.)
Back Story: Ashley pretty much grew up in the orphanage with Hope. The orphanage headmistress, Ms. Harpy, found her on the doorstep as a baby and took her in. Ash was something of a bitter child who often stole other kids' toys to simulate torturing them, so every parent or couple that came in saw her as creepy or a problem child and nobody adopted her. She named herself the boss, or the big sister, of all the other kids. Everyone feared her, so they did as told. Only Hope was spared from her iron fist, because they were in the same boat of an unknown past. Then Annabelle came to the orphanage when Ash was 4. Annie wasn't afraid of Ash dispite her threats and simply asked her to play with her. When Ash didn't make due with her threats after Annie brushed them off, the kids realized her threats her empty and didn't listen to her anymore. At first she was angry at Annie, but Ash later came to admire her for not being a wimp like everyone else, and pulled her into her group of sisterhood with her and Hope. 2 years later, Erin and her father Rico came. To this day, she doesn't know why Erin chose her to be her sister. She understands Hope and Annie, but why Erin chose her is a mystery to her. She doesn't regret agreeing to it, though. However, when Ash was 12, Erin and Hope were 11, and Annie was 10, the accident described in Erin's backstory happened. When they fled and realized they'd changed, Ash found she had been granted superhuman stregnth and senses. She became the muscle that helped the gang grow in power, and is usually of the "damage" section of Purple Dragon raids. She's also the only one who was told about Raphael from Erin when Erin and Raph ran into each other.
Good or Bad: Good.
Any love interests?: (She's bi) When she was 15, she was in love with another orphan girl named Maria, and Maria loved her back. But one day, Maria was jumped in an alley by a drunk Purple Dragon and was...um..."violated", shall we say, when she was alone in the city, but was rescued by Erin and Ash. After deciding to keep the baby, she died giving birth to a little boy Erin named Michael. 2 years later, Ash hasn't exactly healed from her loss. So it kind of sucks that she forms a crush on Donny later. To avoid a repeat, she mini-bullies Donny so that (a), he won't fall in love with her, and (b), he won't guess she kind of likes him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Hope Angela Jackson
Nickname(s): None
Species: Human/Reptile Hybrid (Chameleon)
Hair: Jet black, boy cut hair
Eyes: forest green eyes hidden behind a visor(human) or goggles(reptile)
Height: 5'11 (in both forms)
Weight: 143lbs
Strength: She isn't incredibly strong, but when given a weapon--such as a tool--she can minorly crack skulls. (Given Ash and the other boy misfits she lives with, she has good practice with it. x3)
Agility: She quite agile, but isn't the fastest.
Powers?: Technological empathy and electronic powers. She believes she'll gain more in the future, but that has yet to be seen. She is most often seen using her powers as a human.
Personality: Hope is known for being incredibly intelligent. Part of it was because during the accident, she was touching her adoptive father's supercomputor. The radiation gave her increased intelligence, but even before that she had an above average IQ. She's incredibly humble about it, though, and likes to dumb down her vocabulary for her less intelligent peers. She's kind of shy and insecure, lacking important social skills, and likes to stay in her own little space--I.E, her lab--where she feels at peace. She is by no means timid, though. It frustrates her not being able to communicate well for casual conversation, but in battle, she can communicate perfectly and is extremely serious and determined to get the job done. Dispite her shy-ness, she actually has a sarcastic, teasing/snarky side to her. Good luck getting to her casual side, though. (You'd have to strip her of all access to technology to do that...or even attempt.)
Back Story: Hope and Ash were in the same boat starting out, both abandonded on the doorstep of the orphanage as babies. Hope came a year after Ash, though. Once she was old enough, Ash somehow saw sidekick potential in her once she learned how smart--and useable--Hope was. So Hope remained her little lackie until Annie came along and dispelled the fear. Hope was impressed that Annie was able to calm things down so quickly, and was equally as impressed with her ability to get on Ash's good side somehow. To this day, she isn't sure why Erin chose her to be her sister when Erin came with Rico. Of course, everything past this has been said about twice now. Although, in her case, she gained technological empathy and electronical powers. She believes she'll one day be able to manipulate metal as well, but that has yet to be seen.
Good or Bad: Good.
Any love interests?: Undecided/None As of Now
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Annabelle Jessica Wendel/Jackson
Nickname(s): Annie, Ann
Species: Human/Reptile Hybrid (Turtle)
Hair: Long, auburn kept in twin braids in her human one/ponytail in her reptile form
Eyes: Alice blue (For those unaware, either think of a paler azure or...go look it up. x3)
Height: 5'0/5'11
Weight: 120lbs
Strength: She has average stregnth as a human, but slightly above average stregnth as a reptile
Agility: She's the fastest one of the four.
Powers?: She has the ability to manipulate water and make special, almost "magical" bubbles...but God help her, she can't get this dang power to work right. XD So she just uses bladed tonfa to fight. x3
Personality: Annie is a free-spirited, child-minded girl surrounded by a bubble of innocent obliviousness. She's very sweet and playful, and adores nothing more than having fun. Dispite her innocence, she's actually very intelligence. Her vocabulary just isn't very wide, and she doesn't have a lick of wisdom or common sense. She often tries to hide her own issues and troubles under a cute, innocent mask of oblivious cheerfulness. In a fight or in a serious situation, she often tries to brighten up the situation or likes to play with her enemies and confuse them before striking them down with her tonfa. It usually takes a while of endless fighting to piss her off, because she hates it. Otherwise, it's hard to make her angry. Anger usually turns into sadness for her, which she also tries to cover up.
Back Story: Annie was born to a normal, middle class family, Ronald and Terisa Wendel. She lived a happy life with her parents and older brother, Milo, until she was 3. Days after her 6th birthday, her house mysteriously set ablaze while Milo and Annie were at school. With both parents dead, Milo was left to take care of Annie. But he was only 16, financially and emotionally unfit to raise the little girl, so Milo brought Annie to the orphanage. He said he had to go to work and he was just leaving her there for the day so someone would look after her. Annie believed him and waited by the window to wait for Milo to come back. He never did. Ash and Hope, and the other kids, quickly figured out that Milo had completely left her, but being kids, nobody knew it was because he had to. Long after her "fall from power", Ash kept telling Annie Milo had abandonded her. Annie didn't believe her. But by the time Annie was 4, she slowly realized Milo wasn't coming back. She accepted the fact and tried to keep happy until Erin and Rico came along. Of course, the events that follow have already been said. In Annie's case, Annie gained the ability to manipulate water and create bubbles...special bubbles. x3
Good or Bad: Good
Any love interests?: After meeting Leonardo, Annie forms something of a crush on him. But she's having trouble deciding if it's a crush or if she feels a need to cling to him because he reminds her so much of her late father.

That only took forever. x3 Let me know what ya think and I'll share the others later. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sam.Ryouji

Sam.Ryouji

Male
Number of posts : 19
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Donatello!
: D
Registration date : 2011-06-04

PostSubject: Re: OC Profiles   OC Profiles - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 2:30 pm

That's a great, yet detail oc's profile you've wrote there Kit. Love
Would you mind post more of your oc's profile? I'd love to know more of your oc.
Back to top Go down
FGTMNTXD

FGTMNTXD

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: OC Profiles   OC Profiles - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 2:55 pm

Of course! ^^ I have plenty more where that came from!
Of course, I have to fetch them from my files real quick. x3 Havin' a hard time finding them. x3
Leo
Back to top Go down
Sam.Ryouji

Sam.Ryouji

Male
Number of posts : 19
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Donatello!
: D
Registration date : 2011-06-04

PostSubject: Re: OC Profiles   OC Profiles - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 3:01 pm

I'll be waiting patiently~
^^
Don
Back to top Go down
FGTMNTXD

FGTMNTXD

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: OC Profiles   OC Profiles - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 3:10 pm

Found 'em! Don

Name: Luna
Nickname(s):
First introduced: Fanfiction.net forum. Not technically this time. She was the first character I used for it.
Hair: Long blond hair kept in twin braids
Eyes: Pearl colored
Height: 3'2''
Weight: 44lbs
Strength: She's 6. She's not entirely that strong. x3
Agility: She is faster than most 6 year olds.
Powers?: Has the ability to bring inanimate objects and pictures to life. After midnight, anyone touching her is pulled into her dream world.
Personality: Luna's...different. She's your typical innocent child. She's cheerful, playful, gentle, kind, sweet, somewhat feisty. But there's also a hidden wisdom about her that sometimes even surprises Erin. Luna only tries to see the good in just about everything that moves. She even always asks Ash not to hurt the bad guys TOO badly when she prepares to go fight. If left alone with a bad guy, Luna will do everything in her power to pull even the slightest bit of vulnerablity, emotion, and good out of them. Just to show everything they have good in them. She's also scared of little. If a bad guy pulls a gun on her, she'll just blink and yell "Security!", knowing for a fact Ash or Erin...or someone will rush to her side and save her. She's not afraid of the dark. She just starts singing, "Just keep swimming." from Finding Nemo. x3 To lift the spirits of those who are afraid of the dark. She isn't scared of snakes or dangerous animals, either. Again, she'll yell "Security!", bearing the same results. ^^ Like I said, she's weird.
Back Story: Luna remembers nothing about her past. She only remembers Erin finding her under a dumpster when she was 3, and Erin was 13. She remembers asking Erin about jher past...only for Erin to tell her she was better off not knowing. Luna was quick to realize it must have been bad, and quickly forgot about it. When Erin offered her to be part of their misfit/orphan family, Luna accepted quickly.
Good or Bad: Good in every form of the word
Any love interests?: No. She's 6. x3 But when she meets the turtles, she's a complete Leo fangirl, always clinging to his arm or leg, or grabbing his hand.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Nina
Nickname(s): The Ghost Girl
Species: Human...?
First introduced:
Hair: Black with silver highlights, goes all the way to her butt
Eyes: Dark, colorless eyes that change to a color based on what power she's using
Height: 3'5
Weight: 40lbs
Strength: Physically, she's extremely weak when it comes to brute force . But she can jump like spiderman. (exaggeration, obviously)
Agility: She's extremely quick for a 7 year old.
Powers?: Has telekenetic, telepathic, and pyrokenetic powers. She can also sense a person's life force and manipulate it to her will, but tries to refrain from messing with it. In one of her very few lines, she's said to have more, but these are the main powers she likes to use. Her other powers are unknown, and how she got her known powers is a mystery.
Personality: Nina is extremely mysterious. She keeps social interaction to a minimum, so no one knows for sure what she's like.
Back Story: No one knows. After meeting Nina for the first time, Hope did as much research as she could on Nina after getting a name from her. She finally came up with a "Nina Cornello", a little girl who was said to have died with her huge family in a fire, and another named "Nina Jesu", a little girl whose mother killed her before killing herself. She isn't sure if either of them are this Nina....she hopes it isn't the latter. (No, this is NOT to cover up the fact I haven't decided on her backstory yet. This is called "foreshadowing"! XD)
Good or Bad: Neutral, but mostly good. She just...doesn't have a problem killing people with her powers. At all. She could completely destroy about 50 gang members and shrug it off like nothing happened. But she'll do what's nessicary to help those she senses are good.
Any love interests?: She takes a sort of liking to Luna, but otherwise, she keeps interaction to a minimum
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Michael
Nickname(s):
Sex: Male
First introduced:
Hair: Dirty blonde
Eyes: Sky blue
Height: 2'11
Weight: 30lbs
Strength:...he's 2. x3 But his fake right arm gives him some added stregnth
Agility: He's 2. He's not that fast. He mostly has people carrying him around
Powers?: None known.
Personality: Michael's a rather quiet, artistic child, keeping to himself and coloring, but he's always open to play if anyone offers. He's very sweet and looks up to Erin as his aunt and Ash as his mother. In fact, he thinks Ash IS his mother, having never been told that his birth mother died.
Back Story: Michael doesn't have much of a backstory. He was born in the underground hideout of Erin and her misfit family. His mother Maria died giving birth to him, so Erin and Ash both adopted him. He was born without a right arm so Hope gave him a fake, mechanical arm. (You could only imagine the argument Ash and Hope had when Michael communicated saying he wanted a right arm.)
Good or Bad: Good in every form of the word
Any love interests?:......he's 2. X3 But he does look up to Leo and Mikey.

(And that's it for good guys...for now. x3)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OC Profiles   OC Profiles - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OC Profiles
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next