TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6046 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

LaLunatique artworks

Go down 
+2
Xile
lalunatique
6 posters
AuthorMessage
lalunatique

lalunatique

Female
Number of posts : 49
Warning Level :
LaLunatique artworks Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100LaLunatique artworks Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Like them all. I mean, they all have their own strength and weaknesses...
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-03-13

LaLunatique artworks Empty
PostSubject: LaLunatique artworks   LaLunatique artworks Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 3:22 pm

My deviantart :
http://lalunatique.deviantart.com/

Done this banner for someone XD
LaLunatique artworks TMNTCC_Banner_by_LaLunatique

I am
currently practicing my drawing skills...

LaLunatique artworks Tmnt_heads_by_LaLunatique

LaLunatique artworks Four_heads_aged

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So much proportions problems here! I still like it Hyper

LaLunatique artworks TMNT_Comic_by_LaLunatique

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Before/After

The kids:

Raph: Hey! You should take a bath too.
Mister: Mew?
Mikey: *Bubble poo!*
Leo: Huh?
Don: Mikey... XD
LaLunatique artworks Young_at_heart_by_LaLunatique
The teenagers:

Raph: Leo, you are invading my personal space.
Leo: Sh.. shut up and clean.
Mikey: Huh, Donnie... someone's dying here.
Don: LaLunatique artworks Smile
Mister: *Great...*
Klunk: *I'm gonna catch ya! I'm gonna catch...*

oooooo
That was so funny to draw.

The bubble poo joke : When I was a kid, creating hairdressing with bubble bath was one of my favorite game

The gray cat is unknown. Let's call him Mister. I wanted to show how kids were friendly with cats LaLunatique artworks =p
The other, you probably noticed, it's baby Klunk! Whohoo!
Time
passes so fast that sometime, we wake up and look in the mirror; Um...
Maybe I should buy another pajama. (pajama with old toons ninja turtles
and mini-Shredders everywhere.)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am not totally satisfied with the result, but I had a lot of fun drawing this.
It is related to an adventure/drama fanfic :
After the return of Leonardo from south America, the relation between the turtles began to change... fall into pieces. Even if they don't know each other anymore; it's together that they'll need to pass through this new adventure. A psychological story about friendship, brotherhood, fighting, romance and well... humour.

LaLunatique artworks A_special_training_by_LaLunatique

10 reasons why a ninja turtle should not wears a LONG bandana.

No.1

Because...
... it can be trapped into automatic doors. O_o
LaLunatique artworks No1_reason_why_by_LaLunatique

10 reasons why a ninja turtle should not wears a LONG bandana.

No.2

Because...
... it can slip in strange places without you notice it. O_o

LaLunatique artworks No2_reason_why_by_LaLunatique

Question : Why is the toilet so dirty?
Answer : They are five guys living at the same place ... That explain everything. (no offense...)
Question : Then why is only the toilet dirty ?
Answer : There is interferances!Crichhhh! ... In a tunel... have to hang up... crichhhh...

What's the next reason ? Hyper

Last edited by lalunatique on Tue May 25, 2010 1:41 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Number of posts : 2402
Warning Level :
LaLunatique artworks Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100LaLunatique artworks Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : TMNT (All Four)
Shells : 28
Registration date : 2009-05-23

PostSubject: Re: LaLunatique artworks   LaLunatique artworks Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 3:32 pm

Don't you just love art tablets? My fave is Raph in that shredder-styled helmet Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.dawnoftheninja.com/blog/
Livi

Livi

Female
Number of posts : 3801
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo <3
Shells : 53
Registration date : 2009-05-26

PostSubject: Re: LaLunatique artworks   LaLunatique artworks Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 3:51 pm

I saw these on OZ, and I'll say it again here. Your style is so unique and cool. <3
Back to top Go down
lalunatique

lalunatique

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Like them all. I mean, they all have their own strength and weaknesses...

PostSubject: Re: LaLunatique artworks   LaLunatique artworks Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 3:59 pm

Lol ! I knew I saw your nickname somewhere, Livi Big grin You are so nice, thanks

Thanks Xile. Yeah, Raph as such a deep gaze in this picture. Looks like he's gonna jump and beat someone XD
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: LaLunatique artworks   LaLunatique artworks Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 4:25 pm

Yah lol; though the first thing that came to my mind was that helmet... I want that helmet, badly O_O (jk) XP
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 5080
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: LaLunatique artworks   LaLunatique artworks Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 6:27 pm

Aww, I can't get on DeviantArt on my school computers! Why don't you upload your pictures onto here, K?
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~xxryousdancerxx
Xile

Xile

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: LaLunatique artworks   LaLunatique artworks Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 6:32 pm

Dang that's a bummer Sad

I still like pics Anime smile
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Registration date : 2010-01-13

PostSubject: Re: LaLunatique artworks   LaLunatique artworks Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 12:13 pm

I love it! They look so cool! I wish I could upload some of my drawings but I need to have a special program or something like that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo
lalunatique

lalunatique

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: LaLunatique artworks   LaLunatique artworks Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 12:17 pm

A special program ? What kind of drawings do you want to upload? (traditional arts or digital?)

Last edited by lalunatique on Thu May 13, 2010 3:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Registration date : 2010-01-13

PostSubject: Re: LaLunatique artworks   LaLunatique artworks Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 12:18 pm

Traditional arts. Let´s just say that I´m not very good with digital arts.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo
Xile

Xile

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: LaLunatique artworks   LaLunatique artworks Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 12:48 pm

Oh gosh that toilet doesn't even look sanitary... Don would most likely be piling lot's of toilet paper everywhere XP (It doesn't even have a lip to sit on... *cringe* GAH sicken wrong man...)
Back to top Go down
Loco

Loco

Number of posts : 29
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : The Don
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-06-10

PostSubject: Re: LaLunatique artworks   LaLunatique artworks Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 5:53 am

Bodacious Works
I loved the Raph and Mikey Horror film story and every draw I'd saw on here ; you got high Skills
Back to top Go down
http://lestortuesninja.forumfamilly.net/forum.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LaLunatique artworks   LaLunatique artworks Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LaLunatique artworks
Page 1 of 1