TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6047 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Turtles Arts ?

Go down 
+4
Genesis
mcazevedo
Xile
Loco
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Loco

Loco

Number of posts : 29
Warning Level :
Turtles Arts ? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Turtles Arts ? Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : The Don
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-06-10

Turtles Arts ? Empty
PostSubject: Turtles Arts ?   Turtles Arts ? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 3:54 pm

Hi Foots Soldiers ! so here I will put some creations , I like to shoot my turtles and create some stopmotion when I have time to waste I will show you them, later

here is my last draw

Turtles Arts ? Lostangelturtledessinlo
Back to top Go down
http://lestortuesninja.forumfamilly.net/forum.htm
Xile

Xile

Male
Number of posts : 2402
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : TMNT (All Four)
Shells : 28
Registration date : 2009-05-23

Turtles Arts ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turtles Arts ?   Turtles Arts ? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 4:53 pm

Nice *two thumbs up* Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.dawnoftheninja.com/blog/
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-13

Turtles Arts ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turtles Arts ?   Turtles Arts ? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 12:43 pm

OYG! That drawing´s bodacious! I love Raph´s expression! Nice work dude!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo
Loco

Loco

Warning Level :

Turtles Arts ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turtles Arts ?   Turtles Arts ? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 2:45 pm

thanks man ! I think this one's my personnal fav one. Thanks you for your comment dudes Wink

Turtles Arts ? Imag0513

Turtles Arts ? Imag0517

Turtles Arts ? Imag0505y

Turtles Arts ? Imag0512

Turtles Arts ? Imag0456
Back to top Go down
Genesis

Genesis

Male
Number of posts : 297
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Donatello
Shells : -1
Registration date : 2010-06-15

Turtles Arts ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turtles Arts ?   Turtles Arts ? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 7:31 pm

Aww, you got the black and white figurines and the Fugitoid? That's awesome. I have the coloured figures, and I pre-ordered the figure of Honeycutt when the news about it first hit Mirage Studios' website. Figured it was the least I could do, before the whole Nickelodeon thing was finalized. I was expecting him to be a little bigger (or at least poseable) for the price, but I definitely don't regret it.

The black and white figures go perfectly with those sneakers! A bit extraneous with the F word, though, don't you think? I mean, I love cursing, and Krang's line is pretty funny, but what's with the other one hanging over Leo's head? Seems like a bit much.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/prophetoftruth
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.

Turtles Arts ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turtles Arts ?   Turtles Arts ? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 2:54 am

Those figurines are awesome! And I love the sneakers! I only have one of the coloured ones (Leonardo), most of the figurines based on the 2003 series and I have the Shedder from the 1987 series.
Back to top Go down
Loco

Loco

Warning Level :

Turtles Arts ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turtles Arts ?   Turtles Arts ? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 5:13 am

Turtles Arts ? Krangydedication

Genesis wrote:
Aww, you got the black and white figurines and the Fugitoid? That's awesome. I have the coloured figures, and I pre-ordered the figure of Honeycutt when the news about it first hit Mirage Studios' website. Figured it was the least I could do, before the whole Nickelodeon thing was finalized. I was expecting him to be a little bigger (or at least poseable) for the price, but I definitely don't regret it.

The black and white figures go perfectly with those sneakers! A bit extraneous with the F word, though, don't you think? I mean, I love cursing, and Krang's line is pretty funny, but what's with the other one hanging over Leo's head? Seems like a bit much.

Yes like I said in my introduction topic , I'm 23 but I'm back in toyz since 6 months lol Turtles Arts ? 674541 like you say, I wished Fugitoid was a bit taller and moving parts but he's still pretty cool
about the F word , I can erase it ,it's a pen for write on cd's, the english bad words don't affraid me cause I'm not .. Turtles Arts ? 389686 sorry if you think it's too much , I don't pal, just doin my thing. I could write some sentences in French but we are so less fans in my country, so I try english Turtles Arts ? 300575 I wait for some posca to re design theses shoes anyway thanks for your comment Genesis Wink

mcazevedo wrote:
Those figurines are awesome! And I love the sneakers!
I only have one of the coloured ones (Leonardo), most of the figurines
based on the 2003 series and I have the Shedder from the 1987

series.
Thanks for the comment Portuguese bro Turtles Arts ? 178899
That is cool dude , glad you like the shoes Turtles Arts ? 340682lol
I would love to see your tmnt collection! do you have a photo thread on here ?
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

Turtles Arts ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turtles Arts ?   Turtles Arts ? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 5:30 am

No, unfortunately I don´t cuz my pc´s too dumb. Turtles Arts ? 35517
Back to top Go down
Loco

Loco

Warning Level :

Turtles Arts ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turtles Arts ?   Turtles Arts ? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 5:39 am

mcazevedo wrote:
No, unfortunately I don´t cuz my pc´s too dumb. Turtles Arts ? 35517

Ohh man a dumb pc you serious ? Turtles Arts ? 191120 .. you should create you an account on imageshack or flickr , it's free and easy Wink I've done the same for my collection , but I don't see any photo thread on this forum , you think there is one section for ? I love to share photos, My camera is my weapon Turtles Arts ? 431545

Turtles Arts ? Centralparklocoz
Back to top Go down
Genesis

Genesis

Male
Warning Level :

Turtles Arts ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turtles Arts ?   Turtles Arts ? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 9:53 am

mcazevedo wrote:
Those figurines are awesome! And I love the sneakers! I only have one of the coloured ones (Leonardo), most of the figurines based on the 2003 series and I have the Shedder from the 1987 series.
I've lost a lot of my old ones (I miss my Technodrome and Super Krang!), but I still have Super Shredder, transforming (to a normal turtle) Don, and the original Bebop, Rocksteady, Raph, Leo and Mike, all four Turtles and a Foot ninja of 2003, and the four NECA figures.

About the cursing, bro, I have zero problems with it (and like I said, I love cursing). It takes a lot to offend me; I just wasn't sure if it clashed with the forum rules. Just looking out for ya.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

Turtles Arts ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turtles Arts ?   Turtles Arts ? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 12:38 pm

Genesis, I lost a lot of them too because they were REALLY old (I miss my Splinter, my April, my Usagi and my Krang). Well, at least I still have the turtles and others. I was going to buy the fugitoid figurine but it sold out.

Wow Loco! You really have a talent for photography! No, in the forum we don´t have a photo thread but you still can put your photos in the Art thread.
Back to top Go down
Loco

Loco

Warning Level :

Turtles Arts ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turtles Arts ?   Turtles Arts ? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 2:21 am

Genesis wrote:

I just wasn't sure if it clashed with the forum rules.
Just looking out for ya.

Ok dude Wink hope I'm ok with this forum rules

mcazevedo wrote:

Wow Loco! You really have a talent for photography! No, in the forum we don´t have a photo thread but you still can put your photos in the Art thread.

Thank you mcazevedo =) Where is the Art Thread ? do you mean the fanworks thread?

Turtles Arts ? Necaloca
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

Turtles Arts ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turtles Arts ?   Turtles Arts ? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 5:17 am

Yup. The turtles with wings look so cool!
Back to top Go down
thelostkingdom

thelostkingdom

Male
Number of posts : 3198
Location : behind you, booooo (I'm a ghost)... Barcelona(Spain)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Raphael
Registration date : 2010-01-29

Turtles Arts ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turtles Arts ?   Turtles Arts ? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 1:27 am

I really love all of your works! the first raphael is Turtles Arts ? 84270 and the trainers are Turtles Arts ? 84270 too! Congratulations for all of your works
Back to top Go down
http://recuerdoslibro.blogspot.com/
turcosoup

turcosoup

Male
Number of posts : 610
Warning Level :
Turtles Arts ? Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Turtles Arts ? Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Kirby. yeah werent expecting that werent you?
Registration date : 2010-01-21

Turtles Arts ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turtles Arts ?   Turtles Arts ? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 9:23 pm

Loco wrote:

i drew somthing just like this when i was in second grade. Turtles Arts ? 414816 i was watching gargoyles and it inspired me to make it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/turcosoup#p/u
Loco

Loco

Warning Level :

Turtles Arts ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turtles Arts ?   Turtles Arts ? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 4:36 am

turcosoup wrote:
Loco wrote:

i drew somthing just like this when i was in second grade. Turtles Arts ? 414816 i was watching gargoyles and it inspired me to make it.

Laughing out loud Good for You Turtles Arts ? 745391 you'll show us your ?
Gargoyles didn't inspired me at all (it's more Angels and Demons) thanks 4 your nice ^^ last 2 comments .. Turtles Arts ? 300575
Back to top Go down
NallePuh

NallePuh

Female
Number of posts : 15
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Raph and Don
Registration date : 2011-01-27

Turtles Arts ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turtles Arts ?   Turtles Arts ? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 7:43 pm

I did Raph's and Don's photos BttS style all by myself, and I'm pretty proud of the outcome. ^^

Turtles Arts ? Sdc10910800x600

Turtles Arts ? Sdc10911800x600
Back to top Go down
Genesis

Genesis

Male
Warning Level :

Turtles Arts ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turtles Arts ?   Turtles Arts ? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 8:51 pm

Yowza; not bad, especially considering your age. I wasn't nearly that good at age thirteen.
Back to top Go down
NallePuh

NallePuh

Female
Warning Level :

Turtles Arts ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turtles Arts ?   Turtles Arts ? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 8:58 pm

thanks
Back to top Go down
thelostkingdom

thelostkingdom

Male
Number of posts : 3198
Location : behind you, booooo (I'm a ghost)... Barcelona(Spain)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Raphael
Registration date : 2010-01-29

Turtles Arts ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turtles Arts ?   Turtles Arts ? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 6:41 am

I liked, still drawing.... but you would need to create a new post with you're draws
Congratulations, like genesis said you're draw nice with 13 years Wink
Back to top Go down
http://recuerdoslibro.blogspot.com/
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

Turtles Arts ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turtles Arts ?   Turtles Arts ? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 4:59 pm

Not bad, buddy, not bad. I like the way you drew them in Back To The Sewers' style. It's not my favourite season...but I liked this.
Back to top Go down
NallePuh

NallePuh

Female
Warning Level :

Turtles Arts ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turtles Arts ?   Turtles Arts ? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 3:37 pm

Thank you all. Yep The Offspring pretty much here a couple of months TMNT animated characters. In fact, I've been drawn to Leo and Mike is still ready for coloring. Then I'm going to download a particular personal style designed by my pictures, too. They are admittedly not terribly fancy, at least for me. Oh yes after all that Leo Offspring cartoon TMNT sil-movie style. It took the earth for about 2 hours. I'll upload them as soon as I can remember. = D
Back to top Go down
NallePuh

NallePuh

Female
Warning Level :

Turtles Arts ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turtles Arts ?   Turtles Arts ? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 11:27 am

Yeah I know Leos tying the belt line is missing tapes, but it hardly is a life-threatening. XD
Turtles Arts ? Sdc10811800x600
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Number of posts : 1858
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Turtles Arts ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turtles Arts ?   Turtles Arts ? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 10:33 pm

Head's a bit big, or is it chibi? Either way, it's awesome! I can't draw 2007 style
Back to top Go down
NallePuh

NallePuh

Female
Warning Level :

Turtles Arts ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turtles Arts ?   Turtles Arts ? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 11:21 am

Yeah, I noticed that the head Makin. Until quite late. Tarkotus do some sight seeing was not too big head. -.- But does little harm to the errors. I was 100% sure that I succeed in that picture, or drawing, then I would not have been able to draw for you. But fortunately, a surprising inspiration struck and I got that picture done.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Turtles Arts ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turtles Arts ?   Turtles Arts ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Turtles Arts ?
Page 1 of 1