TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6048 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TMNT Fan Art ~ Xile

Go down 
+3
mcazevedo
TMNT Kim
Xile
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Number of posts : 1858
Warning Level :
TMNT Fan Art ~ Xile - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT Fan Art ~ Xile - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-04-13

TMNT Fan Art ~ Xile - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT Fan Art ~ Xile   TMNT Fan Art ~ Xile - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 11:34 pm

Now how to crack that passcode...
Back to top Go down
thelostkingdom

thelostkingdom

Male
Number of posts : 3198
Location : behind you, booooo (I'm a ghost)... Barcelona(Spain)
Warning Level :
TMNT Fan Art ~ Xile - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT Fan Art ~ Xile - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Raphael
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-29

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Fan Art ~ Xile   TMNT Fan Art ~ Xile - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 4:24 pm

I'm waiting your new works Xile! Big grin
Back to top Go down
http://recuerdoslibro.blogspot.com/
Xile

Xile

Male
Number of posts : 2402
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : TMNT (All Four)
Shells : 28
Registration date : 2009-05-23

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Fan Art ~ Xile   TMNT Fan Art ~ Xile - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 11:41 pm

TMNT Fan Art ~ Xile - Page 5 Deku_palace____by_saitonetwork-d328eo3

Here's a new one XP Big grin

This is a Legend of Zelda piece, featuring Deku Link from Majora's Mask and the Deku Palace... at night when it's raining Smile

Last edited by Xile on Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.dawnoftheninja.com/blog/
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Fan Art ~ Xile   TMNT Fan Art ~ Xile - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 12:07 am

Yayness!! I seez them now!! Mom gave me her iPod Touch for keeps, and now I can see your beautiful artwork!!! The new one haz gotta be Tak related, right?
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Fan Art ~ Xile   TMNT Fan Art ~ Xile - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 9:20 am

YAY thank you!! Um actually I was a dork and didn't say anything, this is a Zelda fan art - Majora's Mask, the Deku palace at night when it's raining Big grin
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Fan Art ~ Xile   TMNT Fan Art ~ Xile - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 9:32 am

Gah!! I just realized...it's moving!!!!
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Fan Art ~ Xile   TMNT Fan Art ~ Xile - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 9:45 am

LOL!!! Glad to see you are so aware Big grin Big grin XP
Back to top Go down
thelostkingdom

thelostkingdom

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Fan Art ~ Xile   TMNT Fan Art ~ Xile - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 3:16 pm

This is just amazing! It's really cool the way that you draw the colours and your style! Congratulations other time
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Fan Art ~ Xile   TMNT Fan Art ~ Xile - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 8:48 pm

Thank you guys!! Big grin Big grin

Here's a new one, it's called "Winter Cometh"

TMNT Fan Art ~ Xile - Page 5 Winter_cometh____by_saitonetwork-d32ei5v
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Fan Art ~ Xile   TMNT Fan Art ~ Xile - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 9:55 am

TMNT Fan Art ~ Xile - Page 5 Blade_of_crystal____by_saitonetwork-d32nrfa

Tis Leo and the picture is called "Blade of Crystal" Smile
Back to top Go down
thelostkingdom

thelostkingdom

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Fan Art ~ Xile   TMNT Fan Art ~ Xile - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 2:19 pm

WOWOWOWOWOWOOWOWWO the seconds picture is only amazing!...
You drew a nice sword! and I liked the first picture but the second...
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Fan Art ~ Xile   TMNT Fan Art ~ Xile - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 7:42 pm

Thank you TheLostKingdom lol!! Big grin

Here's a new pic-

TMNT Fan Art ~ Xile - Page 5 __into_the_twilight___by_saitonetwork-d3397zy
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Fan Art ~ Xile   TMNT Fan Art ~ Xile - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 10:15 pm

Man, you can seriously get detail in!! I envy you!
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Fan Art ~ Xile   TMNT Fan Art ~ Xile - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 10:58 pm

D'aww thanks Big grin Big grin
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Fan Art ~ Xile   TMNT Fan Art ~ Xile - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 9:03 pm

Sorry I haven't posted in a while, here's a new piece:

TMNT Fan Art ~ Xile - Page 5 Darkness_of_the_sea____by_saitonetwork-d34hasx

Surprisingly this didn't take me long to do, happy yayz Big grin Big grin
Back to top Go down
thelostkingdom

thelostkingdom

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Fan Art ~ Xile   TMNT Fan Art ~ Xile - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 5:36 pm

WOW X10000000000 I know that you needed a lot of time to made this! congratulation xile
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Fan Art ~ Xile   TMNT Fan Art ~ Xile - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 8:47 am

Thank you thelostkingdom!! Big grin Big grin

Here's a new piece:

TMNT Fan Art ~ Xile - Page 5 In_underground_places____by_saitonetwork-d34yy9v

This one took me a while, but it was worth it!! Young Link is travelling in an underground location in Majora's Mask, Tatl the fairy is joining him and Link is carrying a Lantern XP
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Fan Art ~ Xile   TMNT Fan Art ~ Xile - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 11:03 pm

Here's another piece!! Cartoony Toon Link Big grin

TMNT Fan Art ~ Xile - Page 5 From_the_winds_of_time____by_saitonetwork-d350jcy
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Fan Art ~ Xile   TMNT Fan Art ~ Xile - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 11:23 pm

Thank you, iPod! I mostly use my Touch to surf the web, cuz I can't be caught goofing off while on the job, and that that computer has a filter, hindering me from seeing these awesome pics!! You go and keep on going, Xile!!
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Fan Art ~ Xile   TMNT Fan Art ~ Xile - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 11:15 pm

TMNT Fan Art ~ Xile - Page 5 301b94e10e60ee73d8abce8fa4fb99ad-d35li0y

TMNT Fan Art ~ Xile - Page 5 Temple_of_two_by_saitonetwork-d35lem7

TMNT Fan Art ~ Xile - Page 5 Anti_turtlecest__what___by_saitonetwork-d35fga1

TMNT Fan Art ~ Xile - Page 5 To_the_portal_underwater____by_saitonetwork-d35bdsm

ALL MY NEW PICTURES!! Sorry it took so long LOL XP
Back to top Go down
thelostkingdom

thelostkingdom

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Fan Art ~ Xile   TMNT Fan Art ~ Xile - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 4:08 am

Wow! a new amazing pictures! Congratulations other time Xile, I enjoied... Wink
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Fan Art ~ Xile   TMNT Fan Art ~ Xile - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 8:51 am

Thank you so much Smile I have a new NEW monitor and now everything looks terrible in my past works XDDD I'll just have to start better art!! Big grin
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Fan Art ~ Xile   TMNT Fan Art ~ Xile - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 11:29 pm

Hey, Xile! Those pics r awesome!! I like the one in the middle. Made me lol! You think I do WHAT with my brothers?!? XD hey, I got a tablet 4 Xmas.I might just make my own fanart thread. First pic there with be our favorite anthro polar bear!
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Fan Art ~ Xile   TMNT Fan Art ~ Xile - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 11:36 pm

Congrats!! Absolutely wonderful, I know you've wanted one for who knows how long and NOW you can draw at a MUCH easier and faster rate Wink tis all good.

Hey thanks, Xile says hi and thank you *bows* Wink
Back to top Go down
thelostkingdom

thelostkingdom

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Fan Art ~ Xile   TMNT Fan Art ~ Xile - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 1:25 am

Xile wrote:
Here's a fantasy image of Mikey with wings:

TMNT Fan Art ~ Xile - Page 5 Ofheav10

If you guys have bright monitors... just know the pic looks better if you dim your monitor down just a bit Smile

wow Xile, a los of new pictures Big grin Thumb up all of theme are amazing, but this is my favorite picutre is this... really beautifull...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Fan Art ~ Xile   TMNT Fan Art ~ Xile - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TMNT Fan Art ~ Xile
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5