TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6031 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hey just a question about a TMNT DVD disc

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TMNT Kim

TMNT Kim

Number of posts : 145
Warning Level :
Hey just a question about a TMNT DVD disc Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Hey just a question about a TMNT DVD disc Right_bar_bleue

Shells : 0
Registration date : 2009-10-21

Hey just a question about a TMNT DVD disc Empty
PostSubject: Hey just a question about a TMNT DVD disc   Hey just a question about a TMNT DVD disc Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 9:00 pm

The DVD Volume "Croc Attack" it has a red film on the bottom of the disc anyone else got this?
Back to top Go down
http://triconianworld.findtalk.biz
Xile

Xile

Male
Number of posts : 2402
Warning Level :
Hey just a question about a TMNT DVD disc Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Hey just a question about a TMNT DVD disc Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : TMNT (All Four)
Shells : 28
Registration date : 2009-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Hey just a question about a TMNT DVD disc   Hey just a question about a TMNT DVD disc Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 9:09 pm

I believe I had that volume... but were talking disk here. I would say that I've never heard of a "red film" on any disk (except a rainbow-like film XP) my recommendation is unless it's causing you problems just don't worry about it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dawnoftheninja.com/blog/
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Number of posts : 1858
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!
Registration date : 2010-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Hey just a question about a TMNT DVD disc   Hey just a question about a TMNT DVD disc Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 10:13 pm

I like that about it. It's unique, and who doesn't like Raph's color?
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Number of posts : 2402
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : TMNT (All Four)
Shells : 28
Registration date : 2009-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Hey just a question about a TMNT DVD disc   Hey just a question about a TMNT DVD disc Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 8:41 am

Hey all things considered, you're right XP
Back to top Go down
http://www.dawnoftheninja.com/blog/
TMNT Kim

TMNT Kim

Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Hey just a question about a TMNT DVD disc   Hey just a question about a TMNT DVD disc Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 3:45 pm

Hey just a question about a TMNT DVD disc P1010011as
Hey just a question about a TMNT DVD disc P1010012j

^^^ and it works wonders it's not jacked up or anything XD thats how I got it
Back to top Go down
TMNT Kim

TMNT Kim

Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Hey just a question about a TMNT DVD disc   Hey just a question about a TMNT DVD disc Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 8:51 pm

poke.... Confused
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 5080
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Hey just a question about a TMNT DVD disc   Hey just a question about a TMNT DVD disc Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 10:13 pm

Could be like, a protection thing. We have green ones here, and they protect the copyright...
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~xxryousdancerxx
TMNT Kim

TMNT Kim

Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Hey just a question about a TMNT DVD disc   Hey just a question about a TMNT DVD disc Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 4:21 pm

Everyone's saying all the "Croc Attack" DVDs that came out that week were all red but the ones after were normal, they think it had something to do with the holidays ._.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey just a question about a TMNT DVD disc   Hey just a question about a TMNT DVD disc Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey just a question about a TMNT DVD disc
Page 1 of 1