TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6027 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

"TMNT 2 - Battle Nexus" and other TMNT Games from all Around.

Go down 
+7
mr_08
Don97
Raph'sRage648
bustersword
LoveXXXLeonardo
Raph95
The Guardian
11 posters
AuthorMessage
The Guardian

The Guardian

Male
Number of posts : 341
Warning Level :
"TMNT 2 - Battle Nexus" and other TMNT Games from all Around. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100"TMNT 2 - Battle Nexus" and other TMNT Games from all Around. Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Whole Family + Friends
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2009-01-10

"TMNT 2 - Battle Nexus" and other TMNT Games from all Around. Empty
PostSubject: "TMNT 2 - Battle Nexus" and other TMNT Games from all Around.   "TMNT 2 - Battle Nexus" and other TMNT Games from all Around. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 3:34 am

Lets say that I've played more than enough games at different consoles but One Game of TMNT Series that I always liked in its own way was TMNT 2 - Battle Nexus.
It had so much Adventures in it , a person couldn't get enough.
Some secret Parts of the new series , like Turtle Sensei and Rat Students on planet D'Hoonib.
Then there was Slasher , I never saw him in the series.

I collected all artifacts to unlock hidden video , if you check each artifact in 2nd Time Around(April's Antique Shop) when you are in the Lair , you'll see that video.

Only think I couldn't unlock was the TMNT : The Arcade Game.
I still can't figure out why ? I collected Artifact required for it , checked it but game wasn't unlocked.
Maybe it was because of a different Region or something like this.

If you have or haven't played this game , lets discuss about it anyway.And Start playing it right now , 'cause they don't make games these days like they used to. Wink

Also , I've played TMNT Game on Sega Mega Drive Console + Nintendo TMNT Games , They were Awesome.
Back to top Go down
Raph95
Admin
Raph95

Male
Number of posts : 2123
Warning Level :
"TMNT 2 - Battle Nexus" and other TMNT Games from all Around. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100"TMNT 2 - Battle Nexus" and other TMNT Games from all Around. Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Raphael
Shells : 9
Registration date : 2007-10-27

PostSubject: Re: "TMNT 2 - Battle Nexus" and other TMNT Games from all Around.   "TMNT 2 - Battle Nexus" and other TMNT Games from all Around. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 3:25 am

I am right now playing TMNT 2: Battle Nexus. It's not a good game, it's mega cool awesome! This is my... let's see.. 7th time playin' it? It's just too cool!! XD I played the first part of the game, the newset TMNT IV 2007 game, based on CGI movie, and "TMNT Mutant Melee" Big grin Liked them all, but "Battle Nexus" is the best.
Back to top Go down
The Guardian

The Guardian

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: "TMNT 2 - Battle Nexus" and other TMNT Games from all Around.   "TMNT 2 - Battle Nexus" and other TMNT Games from all Around. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 3:31 am

Now I wanna play it again , Really Awesome game.
No Matter how many times I play it , I just can't get enough.
This game is one of my all time favorites.
I am having a strong urge to play it , though I've got a question/s :

Back at planet D'Hoonib , there was a Turtle Sensei and Rat Students.
Then there was Slasher.

Where are they in the TV-Series ?
I saw them only once , for a brief time then no news of them.

Can someone explain ?
Back to top Go down
LoveXXXLeonardo

LoveXXXLeonardo

Female
Number of posts : 458
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : ♥Leonardo♥
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2008-01-17

PostSubject: Re: "TMNT 2 - Battle Nexus" and other TMNT Games from all Around.   "TMNT 2 - Battle Nexus" and other TMNT Games from all Around. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 6:45 am

Raph95 wrote:
I am right now playing TMNT 2: Battle Nexus. It's not a good game, it's mega cool awesome! This is my... let's see.. 7th time playin' it? It's just too cool!! XD

"TMNT 2: Battle Nexus" .. is one of the worst games I've EVER played. The controllability sucked a§§, and well... All the..other things sucked too...-_-
Though I really like the surfer board- levels Big grin The controllability sucks is those too, but I like the music XP

"TMNT 3: Mutant Nightmare" .. well THAT'S COOL!! <333 (but still not the best one either XP )

The Guardian wrote:

Then there was Slasher.

Can someone explain ?

Well, You can see "Turtle Sensei and the rat students" in the episode "Fugitoid" from second season (someone tell me if I'm wrong)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/LoveXXXLeonardo
The Guardian

The Guardian

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: "TMNT 2 - Battle Nexus" and other TMNT Games from all Around.   "TMNT 2 - Battle Nexus" and other TMNT Games from all Around. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 6:51 am

LoveXXXLeonardo wrote:

"TMNT 2: Battle Nexus" .. is one of the worst games I've EVER played. The controllability sucked a§§, and well... All the..other things sucked too...-_-
Though I really like the surfer board- levels Big grin The controllability sucks is those too, but I like the music XP

"TMNT 3: Mutant Nightmare" .. well THAT'S COOL!! <333 (but still not the best one either XP )

The Guardian wrote:

Then there was Slasher.

Can someone explain ?

Well, You can see "Turtle Sensei and the rat students" in the episode "Fugitoid" from second season (someone tell me if I'm wrong)
Controls got less rating but once you get the hang of it , you can play really well.
My lil Bro played great once he knew how to manage controls. Razz
Others elements got great rankings.I love this game , its all about Adventure.

And about "Fugitoid" , Yes ! Only a glimpse in that episode.
Aside from that , nothing at all.
And not once Slasher is shown in whole Episode.
Back to top Go down
Raph95
Admin
Raph95

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: "TMNT 2 - Battle Nexus" and other TMNT Games from all Around.   "TMNT 2 - Battle Nexus" and other TMNT Games from all Around. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 2:01 am

The Guardian wrote:

Then there was Slasher.

Can someone explain ?

Actually, there are these parts animated especially for game. You can see that the turtles don't really look exactly like they should. They're kinda shorter, the skin color is a bit different, and the quality of animation is that great.

There are the same things happening in the first part of this series. In Notes from the Underground - there are some scenes never shown in the series (in game, the entrance to the "cave" where there are mutated people, is discovered pretty simply - Raph and Mikey are fighting, and than Raph throws Mikey on wall - and there is hall with leads to the "cave"). Also, the game-only part is shown at the very end of the game. Turtles defeat the Shredder according to the super power attack you gain only in the game.

In Battle Nexus, Shashuur is never shown in the series. I'm, really sorry to hear that, becuase Slashuur has awesome story, and also, you never know if he's on good side or bad side. I'm very dissapointed that Slashuur didn't enter the series. But, whatever.

LoveXXXLeonardo wrote:
"TMNT 2: Battle Nexus" .. is one of the worst
games I've EVER played. The controllability sucked a§§, and well... All the..other things sucked too...-_-

You didn't lik Battle Nexus? Is that possible? :O Than, you should try the first part of this game. You'll see that it's even worse. I agree, the controllability wasn't excelent, but once you play few levels, you get used to it.

Oooh, surfer board levels... I LOVE them! I always use them to get doppleganger, in case I lose it. I have SS ranks in msot of them and S rank in one of them XD Did ANYONE EVER get S or SS rank on the "normal levels"? I tried my best, I didn't get touched by enemy, I done all sorts of attacks, and still - nothing. Also, when I play with my friends, all four of us, it never happens we get bigger than A.
Back to top Go down
bustersword

Male
Number of posts : 550
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: "TMNT 2 - Battle Nexus" and other TMNT Games from all Around.   "TMNT 2 - Battle Nexus" and other TMNT Games from all Around. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 7:33 am

The game is boring -_-
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/RoxasKennedy2
The Guardian

The Guardian

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: "TMNT 2 - Battle Nexus" and other TMNT Games from all Around.   "TMNT 2 - Battle Nexus" and other TMNT Games from all Around. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 8:08 am

Come on , Not everyone likes one specific game.
Worked for me though , Never played a Great , Gigantic , Glorious Game of all the time like this one.
Best of the Best.
Back to top Go down
Raph95
Admin
Raph95

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: "TMNT 2 - Battle Nexus" and other TMNT Games from all Around.   "TMNT 2 - Battle Nexus" and other TMNT Games from all Around. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 8:24 am

bustersword wrote:
The game is boring -_-

Not as boring as your RPG game <_<
Back to top Go down
The Guardian

The Guardian

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: "TMNT 2 - Battle Nexus" and other TMNT Games from all Around.   "TMNT 2 - Battle Nexus" and other TMNT Games from all Around. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 8:27 am

Problem is that we compare something with the other genre.
Battle Nexus is one of a kind game , if we start comparing it with some other game , this won't be right.
Besides this game rating are all the way up , only Controls got a little bit less rating.
Otherwise , It really is one of those games that I Enjoyed at Max.
Back to top Go down
bustersword

Male
Number of posts : 550
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: "TMNT 2 - Battle Nexus" and other TMNT Games from all Around.   "TMNT 2 - Battle Nexus" and other TMNT Games from all Around. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 7:47 am

bustersword wrote:
The game is boring -_-

ACTUALY
some levels of this game are boring, but i always liked collecting treasures around, just like in Tomb Raider or any other game where collecting is rewarded.
And BTW.; an level where you're in cave (and the level is huuuge) is terrible one. And there is something i can't do:
There is one treasure box i shoot with shurikens, but i do it on moving platform and i can't collect the treasure!!! What shall i do?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/RoxasKennedy2
Raph95
Admin
Raph95

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: "TMNT 2 - Battle Nexus" and other TMNT Games from all Around.   "TMNT 2 - Battle Nexus" and other TMNT Games from all Around. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 7:53 am

bustersword wrote:
bustersword wrote:
The game is boring -_-

ACTUALY
some levels of this game are boring, but i always liked collecting treasures around, just like in Tomb Raider or any other game where collecting is rewarded.
And BTW.; an level where you're in cave (and the level is huuuge) is terrible one. And there is something i can't do:
There is one treasure box i shoot with shurikens, but i do it on moving platform and i can't collect the treasure!!! What shall i do?

You should collect all white crystals (which increase power of Shuriken) and than you will be able to have 30 shurikens. Than you collect all 30 shurikens and shoot at the... plants which appear at the platforms opposite to you ;D There is the antique. Big grin
Back to top Go down
Raph'sRage648

Raph'sRage648

Male
Number of posts : 20
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Hard to pick, but Raph.
Registration date : 2009-04-19

PostSubject: Re: "TMNT 2 - Battle Nexus" and other TMNT Games from all Around.   "TMNT 2 - Battle Nexus" and other TMNT Games from all Around. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 7:20 pm

If we are talking about the gba-ds stuff. It was a pretty good sidescroller series although the gba battle nexus didn't need the stealth cliche'. If we're talking home console systems, I only had battle nexus, but I am working to get 2003 and mutant nightmare.
Back to top Go down
Don97

Don97

Male
Number of posts : 7
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Donatello
Registration date : 2009-05-11

PostSubject: Re: "TMNT 2 - Battle Nexus" and other TMNT Games from all Around.   "TMNT 2 - Battle Nexus" and other TMNT Games from all Around. Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 11:41 am

I like TMNT 2: Battle NeXus. The game is totally cool I have downloaded it before about two weeks. I can play with Turtles, Casey and Splinter, but some my frends have told me that they can play with Karai and Slashuur. I don't know how.
Back to top Go down
mr_08

mr_08

Number of posts : 3
Warning Level :

Registration date : 2009-07-27

PostSubject: Re: "TMNT 2 - Battle Nexus" and other TMNT Games from all Around.   "TMNT 2 - Battle Nexus" and other TMNT Games from all Around. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 11:07 am

is there any pc tmnt game upcoming??the last one was tmnt [5],the movie game.and can anyone give me a dl link of tmnt 1??and battle nexus was the best multiplayer game i have ever played!!!
Back to top Go down
mikey38924turtles

mikey38924turtles

Male
Number of posts : 13
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Michelangelo
Registration date : 2010-03-03

PostSubject: Re: "TMNT 2 - Battle Nexus" and other TMNT Games from all Around.   "TMNT 2 - Battle Nexus" and other TMNT Games from all Around. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:40 am

TMNT2 Battle Nexus and TMNT the movie game is cool [Only admins are allowed to see this image] i like it and you guys know the TMNT smash up right,i think it wasn't cool enough but what do you think???
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-13

PostSubject: Re: "TMNT 2 - Battle Nexus" and other TMNT Games from all Around.   "TMNT 2 - Battle Nexus" and other TMNT Games from all Around. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 10:30 am

Yeah, it really wasn´t cool. I love every type of videogames but TMNT Smash Up was really boring.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo
Genesis

Genesis

Male
Number of posts : 297
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Donatello
Shells : -1
Registration date : 2010-06-15

PostSubject: Re: "TMNT 2 - Battle Nexus" and other TMNT Games from all Around.   "TMNT 2 - Battle Nexus" and other TMNT Games from all Around. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 12:38 pm

Smash-Up was worthless, much to my disappointment. The game felt so incomplete, knowing how much they could have added to it, instead of just making a Smash Bros. rip-off with so much less to offer. They should have boosted the near-simultaneous DS release with as much hype as they gave Smash-Up.

Back to the main topic, I really did enjoy Battle Nexus. My brother and I had a lot of fun, despite that we could never get two more to join us. Our friends just didn't seem to get it. Plus, we probably bugged them by voicing the Turtles so seriously throughout the game. Ah, but what can you do? It simply makes the game more fun and far more immersing to essentially become the characters. This is never easier to us than with the Turtles.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/prophetoftruth
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Number of posts : 1858
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!
Registration date : 2010-04-13

PostSubject: Re: "TMNT 2 - Battle Nexus" and other TMNT Games from all Around.   "TMNT 2 - Battle Nexus" and other TMNT Games from all Around. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 5:12 pm

I have the GBA game and, I don't care how old it is, it rox my sox off!!!! I lost it a whils back, like on 2005. I thought nothing of it untill I started liking the Turtles again. Then I realized, "I must've thrown it out!!" I was devistated, untill my sister (mikeyanddonniegirl) found it in her suitcase!!! I was sooooooooooooooooooo surprised, I screamed loud enough to wake the dead and almost passed out.
When I first got this game I was obsessed with it, and my grades showed that. Every night I would turn the volume all the way down, hide under my covers, and play 'till midnight. I'd wake up tired and cranky the next morning, only to do it again that night!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "TMNT 2 - Battle Nexus" and other TMNT Games from all Around.   "TMNT 2 - Battle Nexus" and other TMNT Games from all Around. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"TMNT 2 - Battle Nexus" and other TMNT Games from all Around.
Page 1 of 1