TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6049 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Controversial TMNT Costumes

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Number of posts : 2010
Warning Level :
Controversial TMNT Costumes  Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Controversial TMNT Costumes  Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-09-08

Controversial TMNT Costumes  Empty
PostSubject: Controversial TMNT Costumes    Controversial TMNT Costumes  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 7:24 am

Seriously, if you are going to dress up like a TMNT do it right, not for perverted boys.
Controversial TMNT Costumes  Sexy-Michelangelo-Costume
Controversial TMNT Costumes  Med_68907
Controversial TMNT Costumes  Sexy-Raphael-Deluxe-Adult-Costume
Controversial TMNT Costumes  68908-2T
Here is a link to the worst one: https://media.photobucket.com/image/tmnt%20costumes%20for%20women/simian2008/costumes/sexy-tmnt-costumes.jpg
Give me your opinion on these and if you find more please post them up. This would make a good debate and I like to see what you say.
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Number of posts : 3801
Warning Level :
Controversial TMNT Costumes  Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Controversial TMNT Costumes  Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo <3
Shells : 53
Registration date : 2009-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Controversial TMNT Costumes    Controversial TMNT Costumes  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 8:21 am

Who would go OUT in this stuff? O_______________________O
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Number of posts : 2402
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : TMNT (All Four)
Shells : 28
Registration date : 2009-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Controversial TMNT Costumes    Controversial TMNT Costumes  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 9:25 am

Er... I thought it was dumb when I saw the Raphael costume on google ads. Well people who wanna be like the modern Charlie's Angel's would wear something like this XP
Back to top Go down
http://www.dawnoftheninja.com/blog/
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!

PostSubject: Re: Controversial TMNT Costumes    Controversial TMNT Costumes  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 10:38 am

LOL about Charlie's Angels.
But yeah, it's ridiculous and they are ALL over the internet. If you type TMNT onto Google I think one of these costumes is in the first few pages.
Back to top Go down
TMNT Kim

TMNT Kim

Number of posts : 145
Warning Level :

Shells : 0
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Controversial TMNT Costumes    Controversial TMNT Costumes  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 2:43 pm

I'm sorry but I think the Raphael one looks like a... "beeeeeeeeeeeeep" (Please stand by...)

... and then so they all do. o_o

Seriously though thats too much for a costume. XD
I think it would be cuter though it it covered everything... y'know keep it PG13 >_>

Back to top Go down
http://triconianworld.findtalk.biz
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Controversial TMNT Costumes    Controversial TMNT Costumes  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 5:15 pm

Exactly and yeah the Raphael one is probably the worst (Until you look at the URL link that one is terrible and it's all of them) and is it just me or does the Donatello one look like Ashley Tisdale...yeah *begins playing 'He Said, She Said' in background*
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Registration date : 2010-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Controversial TMNT Costumes    Controversial TMNT Costumes  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 5:40 pm

LOL. I don't call what they're wearing a costume. I call it a bikini or a swimsuit. XD But yeah, they're pretty horrible
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Controversial TMNT Costumes    Controversial TMNT Costumes  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 5:45 pm

I know...It's just so wrong. Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Controversial TMNT Costumes    Controversial TMNT Costumes  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Controversial TMNT Costumes
Page 1 of 1