TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6026 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

never seen episode

Go down 
+2
Haluwasa2
Ilovemikey
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ilovemikey

Ilovemikey

Number of posts : 72
Warning Level :
never seen episode Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100never seen episode Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Michelangelo!!!!!
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-09-18

never seen episode Empty
PostSubject: never seen episode   never seen episode Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 4:01 pm

so you know the episode "Nightmares Recycled" Since it was never shown on tv was it ever released on dvd?
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Number of posts : 2010
Warning Level :
never seen episode Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100never seen episode Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-09-08

never seen episode Empty
PostSubject: Re: never seen episode   never seen episode Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 4:30 pm

no I don't think so.
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Number of posts : 2402
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : TMNT (All Four)
Shells : 28
Registration date : 2009-05-23

never seen episode Empty
PostSubject: Re: never seen episode   never seen episode Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 6:11 pm

Which season? And which particular TMNT TV? BTTS, FF, 2k3 or the eighties original turtles?
Back to top Go down
http://www.dawnoftheninja.com/blog/
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!

never seen episode Empty
PostSubject: Re: never seen episode   never seen episode Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 7:09 pm

The episode is a very dark episode from the Lost Season that was taken out. In it, you find out Hun and The Garbage Man where twins who had been separated at birth (I think that they might have also been conjoined.)
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Number of posts : 2402
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : TMNT (All Four)
Shells : 28
Registration date : 2009-05-23

never seen episode Empty
PostSubject: Re: never seen episode   never seen episode Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 8:07 pm

8O that that THAT is so SICK conjoined with Garbageman BLEAAAAAAREKGHSOUHJDSNGFDSKLFJDS >.<;;;;;
Back to top Go down
http://www.dawnoftheninja.com/blog/
Livi

Livi

Female
Number of posts : 3801
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo <3
Shells : 53
Registration date : 2009-05-26

never seen episode Empty
PostSubject: Re: never seen episode   never seen episode Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 7:21 am

Quote :
Raph, Don, Casey, and April’s evening salvage operation lands them a one-way ticket to Recycle World – the Garbageman’s deadly realm of refuse! As if fighting for their lives in a world of lethal compactors and shredders wasn’t bad enough, they’ve got to do it all with Hun – who’s not thrilled to reveal that he and Garbageman have something in common – DNA!
NOTE: This episode was never completed. The script was finished and some animation had begun when 4Kids pulled the plug because it was deemed too controversial and violent for a children's program (apparently Hun and the Garbageman were conjoined twins that were surgically separated at birth by a back-alley surgeon with the Garbageman being discarded as 'garbage'). Appearantly, that was just too much for Fox to allow. Since there was no chance of it airing, it was shelved in the early stages of production.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

never seen episode Empty
PostSubject: Re: never seen episode   never seen episode Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 7:32 pm

Apparently 4kids forgot about the 'Insane in the Membrane' episode.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Number of posts : 1858
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!
Registration date : 2010-04-13

never seen episode Empty
PostSubject: Re: never seen episode   never seen episode Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 10:11 pm

And what, Same as it Never Was wasn't dark enough?
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

never seen episode Empty
PostSubject: Re: never seen episode   never seen episode Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 6:40 am

Exactly, 4kids is very strange
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

never seen episode Empty
PostSubject: Re: never seen episode   never seen episode Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 6:54 am

If anyone wants to read about the episode more, go here. vv

http://plairdblog.blogspot.com/2010/05/blast-from-past-298-more-notes-from.html
Back to top Go down
Ilovemikey

Ilovemikey

Number of posts : 72
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Michelangelo!!!!!
Registration date : 2010-09-18

never seen episode Empty
PostSubject: Re: never seen episode   never seen episode Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 8:09 pm

agreed i almost cried during same as it never was
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Number of posts : 1858
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!
Registration date : 2010-04-13

never seen episode Empty
PostSubject: Re: never seen episode   never seen episode Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 8:31 pm

Ilovemikey wrote:
agreed i almost cried during same as it never was
I know! When I first saw the episode, I literally could not stop thinking about it, it kept me up all night (or should I say morning? It was two o' clock when dad finally caught me still on the computer.)I don't remember anything that happened at school after the weekend, and anything interesting. I added that episode to my never-watch-again episodes. Soon it came off that lost and I watch it often. But Same as it Never Was is not NEARLY as frightening to me as The Darkness Within. Now, THAT is a scary eppie.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

never seen episode Empty
PostSubject: Re: never seen episode   never seen episode Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 1:16 pm

Yeah, I was watching Same as it never was and I was scared, on the edge of my seat the whole time.
What episode is The Darkness Within? It sounds like I've seen it, but I don't remember.
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Number of posts : 1047
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leo, obviously. But I love all of them <3
Registration date : 2010-06-29

never seen episode Empty
PostSubject: Re: never seen episode   never seen episode Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 4:58 pm

The Darkness Within is one of my all time favs. I watch it when I can't get to sleep sometimes. It's Season 3 Episode 14. It's really great. Touches on the turtles primal fears.

I saw the premiere of SAINW on tv, so I was pretty little when I first watched it. It scared me so much I still can't watch it without getting a stomach ache.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2696443/44TayLo
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

never seen episode Empty
PostSubject: Re: never seen episode   never seen episode Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 2:22 pm

SAINW isn't frightening. I never really liked that episode.

Darkness Within... That's true creepiness. <3
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

never seen episode Empty
PostSubject: Re: never seen episode   never seen episode Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 1:29 pm

The Darkness Within, That's the one where they go to find Angel's brothers and they experience all their greatest fears being trapped inside those pod things! I remember that one.

SAINW is a really good episode, definitely a tribute to the greatness of the original 2k3 series.
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

never seen episode Empty
PostSubject: Re: never seen episode   never seen episode Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 9:07 am

Haha, for some reason I just don't like SAINW. I only know one other person who agrees wth me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

never seen episode Empty
PostSubject: Re: never seen episode   never seen episode Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

never seen episode
Page 1 of 1