TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6026 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Anyone Remember This Episode?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Subzero

Subzero

Number of posts : 2
Warning Level :
Anyone Remember This Episode? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Anyone Remember This Episode? Right_bar_bleue

Shells : 0
Registration date : 2011-04-04

Anyone Remember This Episode? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone Remember This Episode?   Anyone Remember This Episode? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 4:17 pm

Hi everyone...first time visitor here. Smile

I am trying to find a specific tv episode that had a boss villain who used ice and freezing powers. He had icy hair, a blue face and wore a white suit with a flower. If memory is correct, he sat on a big chair or throne and wanted the turtles to knock out his competition. The person who I am trying to help doesn't remember the name of the boss or the episode name and it is driving us crazy that we cannot find it.

Any help is greatly appreciated!
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Number of posts : 1858
Warning Level :
Anyone Remember This Episode? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Anyone Remember This Episode? Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!
Registration date : 2010-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Remember This Episode?   Anyone Remember This Episode? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 5:13 pm

Is this in the 1987 or 2k3 series?
Back to top Go down
Subzero

Subzero

Number of posts : 2
Warning Level :

Registration date : 2011-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Remember This Episode?   Anyone Remember This Episode? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 6:26 pm

CrazdMikeyfan15 wrote:
Is this in the 1987 or 2k3 series?

I am not sure, but my guess is the 1987 series. Sorry I can't give more info, but the person I am trying to find this for is my nephew and he is a special needs kid and can only seem to remember certain details of the episode. He picked my screenname, btw. Smile
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Remember This Episode?   Anyone Remember This Episode? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 11:59 am

Mmm...the most similar creatures I know fro the 1987 series are the Polarisoids. But I don't remember them having any ice powers. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo
Ninja Turtles 25 Years

Ninja Turtles 25 Years

Male
Number of posts : 16
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo
Registration date : 2011-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Remember This Episode?   Anyone Remember This Episode? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 2:11 am

The only creature I know about with ice powers is the ice monster from the 1991 episode "The Ice Creature Commeth" and that was Bebop's "pet." The closest I can think would have to be one of the Ninja Tribunal episodes: Icy hair, ice power, throne, competition. I don't know, but if you know, let me know because now it's now driving me nuts. Well what did that episode's name read at the beginning?
Back to top Go down
http://www.ninjaturtles25years.webs.com/
Ninja Turtles 25 Years

Ninja Turtles 25 Years

Male
Number of posts : 16
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo
Registration date : 2011-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Remember This Episode?   Anyone Remember This Episode? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 2:32 am

Wait, I'm currently watching a 1987 episode including ice powers. Could it be "Leonardo VS Tempestra?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.ninjaturtles25years.webs.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Remember This Episode?   Anyone Remember This Episode? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone Remember This Episode?
Page 1 of 1