TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6038 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Help..trying to remember tmnt comic that i read....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
joseluis4real

joseluis4real

Number of posts : 1
Warning Level :
Help..trying to remember tmnt comic that i read.... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Help..trying to remember tmnt comic that i read.... Right_bar_bleue

Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-04-26

Help..trying to remember tmnt comic that i read.... Empty
PostSubject: Help..trying to remember tmnt comic that i read....   Help..trying to remember tmnt comic that i read.... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 1:12 am

ok a while back maybe a year or two ago i read this online comic about tmnt i think it was either fanmade or some other tmnt comic. but i just cant seem to find it anywhere and i dont remember the name of the comic either. but i read the first few chapters and it had one of the ninja turtles going rogue or crazy i think it was raph and he injures another turtle prob mikey. then i think it was don or leo that came in saw what was happening and the last part i read was when they were trying to hide from the rogue raph in the sewers.....dam it was a good story too........ Nerd
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :
Help..trying to remember tmnt comic that i read.... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Help..trying to remember tmnt comic that i read.... Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-13

Help..trying to remember tmnt comic that i read.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help..trying to remember tmnt comic that i read....   Help..trying to remember tmnt comic that i read.... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 9:43 am

I think the comic you´re looking for is called MNT Gaiden. Yeah, that´s made by fans but it´s really cool. You can find it in this site www.obscurezodiac.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo

Help..trying to remember tmnt comic that i read....
Page 1 of 1