TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6046 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A new TMNT RPG

Go down 
+2
Katniss
FallenAngel4000
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Number of posts : 2010
Warning Level :
A new TMNT RPG - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100A new TMNT RPG - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-09-08

A new TMNT RPG - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 6:39 pm

"Raph," said Leo even though he knew his brother couldn't hear him. "I'm gonna follow you. I'm gonna make it up to you. And I'll put this family back together no matter what."
"An honrable goal," said Mura. "Let's go Prince Charming." At that moment Leo desperately wanted to kiss the dark haired girl. Mura had mutual feelings towards him so she backed off and began to run after Raph, Leo following in suit as he called "Come on, Paige, Lee, let's go!"
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Number of posts : 726
Warning Level :
A new TMNT RPG - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100A new TMNT RPG - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-03-03

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 7:56 pm

Yara fallowed right behind Leo in pursuit of Raph.

"So Leo do you have any ideas on why that phone call was so important to your brother?' Yara asked as they ran.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Number of posts : 2160
Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : ^~^

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!
Registration date : 2010-11-02

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 10:04 pm

Sophie felt woozy and dizzy like she had just escaped from a wormhole or had tried the earths alcohol for the first time.
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Number of posts : 712
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : hm, I dont really have a fave....I adore them all!! Maybe a have a soft spot for Rafael...but in general I love them all!!!

Leonardo is strict with his training and loyal

Rafael is a mondo hothead but has a great sexappeal

Donatelo is so sweet and (as the series have proven) a magnet to the ladies

Michealangelo is a cutie!! So energetic and optimistic!! He is just adorable

How can you ask me such a question? I simply cant choose....
Registration date : 2011-01-23

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 4:01 am

"Uhh, I think that she's going to puke", Mikey said looking at Sophie's direction. "And we wouldnt want that, would we?" Franziska said. She stood up from the chair yet again and went to Sophie. She took off her black leather gloves and placed her hands to either side of Sophie's face. Then she used light slaps to wake her. "Sophie..hey, Sophie. Time to wake up sleeping beauty. It's a matter of minutes before our private party get crashed by others."
"Huh What are you talking about?", Mikey asked. "Im talking about Raphael, and aaaall the others who we saw in the sewers today. Plus that girl's brother", she motioned to Paige, "seemed to be overprotective to her. Do you think he would let her long with strangers? I wouldnt if I was him...And I dont think that Sophie would like to be seen alseep when the others arrive"
"Oh, yeah, I guess you re right." Mikey said and rubbed the back of his head. "Im just nervous...to see Raph again...to discover that all of you know at least one of my brothers or me...it just doesnt seem to be a coincidence"
Franziska stopped her attemns to wake Sophie and turned to look at him. "I havent thought about that. You do have a point..."
' Come to think of it...what's going on here? 4-5 different persons lurking around in the sewers, and with unusual powers...Raph's two brothers too...Erinye proven innocent of all charges...and I still have that third monster which is somewhere out there...'
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Number of posts : 1047
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leo, obviously. But I love all of them <3
Registration date : 2010-06-29

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 1:15 pm

"You think it was fate?" Paige asked. "That's an interesting thought. If it is fate, something big is probably going to happen. Don't you think?"

"I have no clue, Yara." Leo answered. "But I intend to find out."

"We're getting close." Lee informed them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2696443/44TayLo
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : hm, I dont really have a fave....I adore them all!! Maybe a have a soft spot for Rafael...but in general I love them all!!!

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 2:34 pm

Franziska thought about for a second. "Fate huh? You think?.....Well then if it's fate, then I bet that youre right...something big is going to happen....and it wont be good"
"Huh? What do you mean?"asked Mikey. He turn to look Paige as if asking her to answer him.
"I mean....Just look at us! Some complete strangers with age differences and powers abnormal for the human mind are meeting in the sewers...And I believe that's only the top of the iceberg...." Franziska stopped talking and continued slapping lightly Sophie. "Common sleeping beauty, rise and shine!"
"Wha-", Mikey tried to ask but he was interrupted by heavy footsteps that could be heard by the entrance of the station.
Franziska quickly moved away fron Sophie and put her hand behind her back ready to unleash her weapon. Just then...
"There you are!" a male figure appeared. He was panting as if he was running the whole way.
"Raphael!" Franziska shouted and moved next to him. Raphael slightly smirked while still panting and opened his arms expecting a friendly hug from his female companion. But he wasnt prepared for what happened next. The sound of a slap was heard in the whole station.
Raphael made two steps back and held his right cheek. Then looked at Franziska with eyes full of surprise. "What the heck! Why in God's name did you slap me? Are you nuts?"
"I did it cause you deserved it mister. And there are more from where it came from....Do you know how worried I was? After we got seperated I tried to reach you many times in your phone. You never answered. What did you want me to think? That you went for coffee??" Franziska was relieved to see that Raph was in one piece and ok. But a milisecond after that her rage once again had risen. How can he be so irrseponsible in this job and still live? THIS is a miracle!
"And if I remember correctly you gave me the right to beat you and lecture you as much I want. Well when we return home be sure that youre in for it....."
Mikey was in dilemma...He didnt know if he should laugh or stay silent sa he was watching the scene in front of him.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 11:45 pm

Sophie woke at a sound that vibrated off the walls she looked up and saw Franziska and the boy who had sent her here... Raph her sleepy mind just straining to keep her going she was about to speak when bile and the back of her throat made her retch then heave up the distasteful.
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 5:03 am

"See? I told you so." Mikey said pointing at Sophie. "Eww... Girl that the heck did you eat?" He moved close to her to help her clean herself.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 10:46 am

"Raph!" Leo shouted. The red banded turtle turned his head.
"Did they follow me here?" he wondered aloud. He question was answered when Mura, Leo, Paige, and Lee burst through the doors.
"I told you...that we...could help," said Leo. "I'm determined...to put this...family back together...and if that means...to whatever I can to help...you...By God, I'm...gonna do it."
"Why is Franziska here?" said Mura looking at the girl.
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 5:00 pm

Franziska looked expressionless as the group burst inside the station. 'Oh, well, it was about to happen....they re so obvious...kids!' She then turned to face Mura. "To answer your question I believe that Sophie said that we were going to leave earlier, and by we she didnt mean herself and her imaginary friend, but me. Now Mikey over here wante dto ask something so he came along...as for your sister", she said by looking at Lee, "Lets say that she was curious about us. There. Is this explaination enough for you?" She turned her back at the newcomers and faced Raphael. "We two have a long talk to do..." she whispered to him. He continued to hold hid cheek, but when he realised that he immidiately took his arm of his face. The last thing he wanted was to be humiliated in front of Leo. "That goes for you too.." Raphael said to her. "Enough. They re watching us. Especially your brother..." Franziska said. Raphael turned to look at Mikey. "Your other brother!!" Franziska corrected him. "Plus Im guessing that things dont go very smoothly there...He is actually throwing daggers at me with his eyes." Raph looked at Leo. "Um, Franziska I dont think that these daggers are meant for you...I think they re for me..."
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 6:23 pm

Sophie wiped her mouth and coughed. she looked up at Mikey then smiled a weak smile "it tasted about the same going down as it did coming up"
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 7:50 pm

"Actually they're for Princess," said Leo. "Have your chit-chat with Franziska. I need to speak with Princess." Leo grabbed Mura's arm and began to drag her.
"What are you made at me for!?" she exclaimed as he pulled her into a seperate room.
"I'm not," said Leo. "I was glaring at both of them and I regret doing so. I don't know whether her and Raph knowing each other makes me trust Franziska more or less."
"Me neither," admitted Mura. "I believe you have a story to tell me."
"Later," said Leo. "Everyone should hear the truth about the terrapin thing." Leo then pulled Mura into a hug. "I have to call Donnie soon. He deserves to know what's going on as well. But for now let's just enjoy a moment away from the others."
Mura was tense in his arms, but slowly relaxed and agreed "Okay."
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 8:43 pm

Paige laughed. "You have chemistry!" She told Raph and Franziska. "Oh! By the way," She jumped on Raph's back, surprising him slightly.

"What the...!" He exclaimed.

She laughed, jumping off. "I owe you about fifty hugs and I figured a piggy back ride equals that many hugs."

"Whatevah."

"Chill out!" Lee growled. "Why did you run off like that?"

"You weren't fast enough." She shrugged. "Besides, I knew you had the tracking device for the cell phones. In any case, I think we should be focusing on what's going on here."
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 8:48 pm

Sophie wiped her mouth again pulled back her thick black hair into a messy ponytail. "i guess i should tell you guys somethings about me" she said trying to get to her knees, but under the strain they gave out she fell back into her chair with the aid of Mikey. "a long time ago but not a hundred years my home planet was in war concerning the wellfare of our people. Half of us wanting to be able to be a democracy while others thought it would be more plausible for our planet to be ruled by a council of members of our choice. It was a street fight that became more elaborate to bombing towns of the other side." Sophie paused to rub her eye before continuing. "the aristocrates began to form an aliance with other surrounding planets and the dream of the democracy was deminished. Many of those who belived in the dream democratic world went into hiding, Most of them hunted down and killed. Our people where stupid!" Sophie slamed a clenched fist into the wall giving out a crumbling sound that richoceted off the walls and down the pipes. After she collected herself she pulled her legs up to her chest. " underground where many people huddling together for warmth. Our government was cruel and people who defied against the rule was brutually punished finally the democrates returned to ground after finding that the Aristrocrates where offereing peace. It was a death trap. Hundreds more where killed, but the gas they tried to kill us with had a surprising affect on the people who survived it... we were able to change form, transform we became powerful. We fought back and we fought back hard, they fell back, we had defeated them." sophie's voice was barely a whisper "sort of an irony if you ask me" she said with a hint of a smile. "The other surrounding planets heard of us fighting back but decieded not to get involved. We became a democracy and we lived in peace, but it was short lived. the ones affected by the gas began to loose their minds becoming animals lead by their instict and not their head. lots of them escaped our world and began to invade others" Sophie looked at Franziska with a smile "thats were i come in, i was born with transforming power, about ten years before our people became mindless monsters i fought to survive an found that the only planet that was close that hadn't been invaded yet was Earth. at least untill tonight, i fear i might too become a mindless monster" she looked at Mikey with an apologetic smile "sorry for the slap" she said before buring her face in her knees.
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 4:36 am

(I wnat to add something...)
BEFORE SOPHIE'S SPEECH

Paige laughed. "You have chemistry!" She told Raph and Franziska.
Raphael and Franziska looked each other and then shouted in union: "NO WE DONT!" Then they looked each other again: "WHAT DID YOU SAY!", they cried yet again together. They sulk and turned their back to each other.
"Oh! By the way," She jumped on Raph's back, surprising him slightly.
"What the...!" He exclaimed.
She laughed, jumping off. "I owe you about fifty hugs and I figured a piggy back ride equals that many hugs."
"Whatevah."
" If you want you cant make him carry you however you want...and if you hit him on the head it would be even better. Im tired doing this allover by myself." Franziska said. She was still furious about Raph's behaviour but she could see that having Paige squezzing the lights out off him for fifty times it was a good show. She might as well sit down and enjoy it.

(Im sorry I just wanted to add this scene cause I found the whole piggy back thing so cute and funny...I couldnt resist!!!)

AFTER SOPHIE'S SPEECH

Franziska sighed and walked next to Sophie. "I told you before when we re alone but I want to say it again...mostly to close some mouths around here...Im sorry for attacking you at the sewers before."
She then turned and looked at the others. Guess it's my turn huh? Ok, listen and listen well cause Im not going to repeat anything. Also everything Im going to tell you will stay here...Am I clear enough? Good. So the story goes like this...
First of all, Im human...just a little different from the others. I belong to a clan from a far away land from here. My people are peaceful, yet great warriors if the times nedded. Im the daughter of the Keyholder of the Great Library. By all means dont think soem library like these in N.Y. Ours has some of the deepest secrets of our planets. Dead languages and lost wisdoms. But it also has the key to open different dimensions...Our land was attacked by men who wanted not just power but also to destroy any evidence of our being. We were declared as monsters cause of our mystic powers. Still many of us survived and now are all over the world. A small group of us, Including me, have created an organisation and we re trying to find the traitor and take back the Key...Still we all acting on our own like freelancers. That's our nature." Franziska stopped talking and started passing around the group.
"Im sure all of you, or at least the most of you are familiar with some unatural events that have happened a few months ago...Reports about mysterious deaths and monsters appereances...That is the proof that the dimensional portals have been opened. Earlier today there was a report about three monsters appearring in central square. I battled them. The two of them were killed but the third one managed to escape. And here comes my connection with Sophie."
Franziska stopped talking to catch her breath. Then she continued while looking at Sophie.
"I have known about you for a while. You werent very careful in hiding your tracks. I didnt know what are you but Ive seen your animal form so after my experienceI assumed that you were another monster that came throught a portal. So I was keepning my eyes on you. This evening after the bloodbath at the square I was in pursuit fot the third monster. While on chase, I spotted you. The other mosnter really looked like you so I thought that you were the one that attacked the citizens...So I followed you down here and teh rest are history."
Franziska paused. She didnt know if she should tell about her relationship with Raphael...She decided that she would wait first for the others' reactions.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 7:58 am

Suddenly the door to the room Leo and Mura had been in closed and Leo and Mura stood in front of it.
"We heard the whole thing," she said.
"We also have a story to tell," said Elo. "About our family's past. Some of you know this story and some do not. But we are going to call Donnie, our final brother and get him here before we can tell it." Leo picked up the phone he was carrying on him. "Any objections?"
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 2:08 pm

"nope' sophie smiled before going to rub her temples she looked up at Franziska "i guess i haven' been all that truthfull with you i did know that i wasn't the only one but i knew i was the only one here and its okay i guess it is better that you found me when you i could tell you what happened before i lost it" sophie gave her a small sad smile.
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 4:12 pm

"Different dimensions and mystics. Very interesting." Paige grinned mischievously. "Thanks Leo. Now I don't have to get your permission or tell your story."

"What?" Leo asked.

Paige ignored him. "It'll be easier to tell mine and Lee's story after you hear the guys'."

"I'm still confused." Lee frowned.

Paige rolled her eyes. "Try and keep up."
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 4:30 pm

Yara listended to the two girls stories. She leaned against one off the sewer wall and sighed. Yara envied Sophie and Franziska they both knew why they had powers. Yara had gotten her powers years before when they had surfaced in a freak accident killing her parents and brother.

"You two are lucky,"yara said quietly.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 10:11 pm

Sophie looked up at Yara and felt sorry for her but she lowered her eyes "i would hardly call having to know that your family are maneating mindless creatures and you are in the risk of becoming one your self, Lucky"
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 6:18 am

"Same here...." Franziska said, feeling her rage rising once again. She couldnt believe her ears.
"Having your home land destroied...running to hide by everyone. Your only reason to live is coming down by hunting and killing monsters before they kill you. Having the burden that you re half responsible for what happened....and alll this cause you have a different power from the others...I would never call that lucky. Do you think that I felt lucky when I saw the men coming to my home? Do you think I felt lucky when the same men start shooting, slaying, raping my people? Do you think I felt lucky when I whole family had been murdered in front of my eyes? Do you think I felt lucky when I was drenched with their blood? Do you think-"
A hand was placed on her shoulder. "Franziska...that's enough" a voice whispered in her ear. Raphael. She then realised that she said too much. Damn. She hated it when starngers knew something private about her. She hated it when strangers felt pity for her. She already has to deal with her mission and her nightmares which haunted her almost everynight. She didnt have to deal with pityfull eyes too.
Franziska pulled herself away from Raph's grip with a sudden movement. That's it. She was going to sit just a little bit more to hear what the others had to say and then she would vanish. The only two persons that she was going to keep connection with would be Raphael of course and Erinye. She couldnt afford to waste any more time here. 'The things that Iwish to forget yet I cant are being brought up through this conversation...I just cant handle that....I need to go...I need air....'
Franziska took a deep breath and try to compose herself. The last thing she needed was to accidentaly hit someone....cause of anger....
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 10:59 am

Now Yara's anger was growing," Look fine!! I am sorry bad choice of words on my part!!!" she hissed as steam started to billow out of her mouth. "I am sorry you lost everything you knew!" she continued, "At least you don't have to live with the pain of killing your whole family with your own hands!" Yara's arm started to faze and started taking a wing like shape.
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 12:08 pm

Mikey turned to look Franziska and then Yara...'Ohh, no!! I decetct ice crystals....there is definetely going to be a fight...and a fight between women...Brrr!' He took a few steps backwards...just to be safe.
Franziska started losing her temper. "Well then, I guess you shouldnt have open that pretty mouth of yours before thinking. As for the fact of killing your family...did you really? I mean with purpose? Did you intented on killing your family? If the answer is yes then I guess we have to deal with a murderer here. if the answer is no, I can imagine the guilts that you must be carrying. But nevertheless this does not, I repeat, does not give you any right to judge me or Sophie or anyone's else past. Nor does it give you the right to measure your misery with others'...You cant change something that has already been done. You cant change the past.If you want to cry over spilled milk then be my guest. I prefer to take a towel and wip it."
She pause and waited for someone else to speak. The only sound she could hear was Raph's breath right next to her ear.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 1:53 pm

Sophie j umped up and ran in between Franziska and Yara "PLEASE STOP!" she yelled with the strain of yelling her skin began to grow leathery and brown. "Look, i'm sorry Yara! I didn't know thats what happened, I guess we ALL had bad experiences" she said looking at everyone "All of us and this isn't the time or the place for a freaking fight now we need to get somewhere safer than a Subway tunel!!!" Sophie face flushed red from the effort and while she yelled she had sprung a tail and small cat like ears.
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 2:30 pm

"I did not murder my family!" she said as her eyes glowed red, "I said it was an accident! she continued as her other arm also started taking a wing shape and her skin starting turning black with a scale like appearance.

Yara started to calm," I am not judging any of you. Forgive me for over stepping my boundaries," she said softly. "When I get angry I have a hard time controlling my fury," she continued as she started to grow a tail.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new TMNT RPG
Page 6 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next