TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6026 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TMNT + YOU!!

Go down 
+4
Haluwasa2
Wildgoose
FallenAngel4000
CrazdMikeyfan15
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Number of posts : 1858
Warning Level :
TMNT + YOU!! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT + YOU!! Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-04-13

TMNT + YOU!! Empty
PostSubject: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 11:19 pm

Yep, you read right! We are doing a topic where you (and an OC or two) team up with our Turtles with Ninja! (srry if that made no sense)

Ok, RULES:

You CANNOT use your real name, only your nickname, and it has to be one you like

You can have up to three OCs, and you can bring some back from the dead, or use some that came straight out of the box.

Remember, this is an RPG with you, so give yourselves some cool powers! This is, like, the dream realm and we somehow collided together, so bring out those freaky dreams that you had or want to have!

You can change the environment, give someone else powers, but don't go wild and crazy. Let a good-sized adventure happen before changing the environment!

This is TMNT+you, so don't forget about terrapins!
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Number of posts : 2160
Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : ^~^

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-11-02

TMNT + YOU!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 1:21 am

(hehe yeah i should have posted it up sooner Anime smile Thanks Crazd)

well i'll play me and i'll think of some Ocs later so yeah
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Number of posts : 712
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : hm, I dont really have a fave....I adore them all!! Maybe a have a soft spot for Rafael...but in general I love them all!!!

Leonardo is strict with his training and loyal

Rafael is a mondo hothead but has a great sexappeal

Donatelo is so sweet and (as the series have proven) a magnet to the ladies

Michealangelo is a cutie!! So energetic and optimistic!! He is just adorable

How can you ask me such a question? I simply cant choose....
Registration date : 2011-01-23

TMNT + YOU!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 2:36 pm

Its a very nice idea, but I would like to make a comment...(please dont hate me for what I have to say... ^^) If the RPG is going to be about TMNT and us, I think it would be better to have ourselves appearing more...realistic...I mean it would be better not to have cool powers...at least not like superheroes ect. This is what we r doing in every RPG and we are allowed to bring OC here... Of course something a little bit extraodinary isnt bad...I think you get what I mean. Well that's my opinion anyway.
I would like to play, I dont know if Ill use any OCs....we ll see in the very near future. XD
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!

TMNT + YOU!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 4:16 pm

Hey, I'm saying you CAN if you want to! if you want yourself to be realistic, go ahead! But if it's overreaching, maybe I should just reduce it down to the ability to change the background...
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : hm, I dont really have a fave....I adore them all!! Maybe a have a soft spot for Rafael...but in general I love them all!!!

TMNT + YOU!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 4:23 pm

Im not saying that is overreaching....I just voiced out my opinion. Since everybody here is making really cool OC, now that we are about to play ourselves lets do that exactly.....maybe with a little sugar and cherries on top ^^
of course I am not the creator of the game nor I can forbid someone to do something. This is open conversation.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT + YOU!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 4:52 pm

Alright! So let's start!

(My nickname is Sid, but I have NO idea why I was nicknamed after that ridiculous sloth, but it stuck, and I like it!)

The counter, full of her drawings and random stories, was once again, terribly messy. Sid just couldn't help but smile, her counter was perfect just the way it is, but her family tends to disagree. As always, she popped in her earbuds and started on the next comic page of Enigma. But, oddly enough, she began to become terribly tired after the song Toxic by The Hit Crew came on. She struggled to stay awake, it was only two in the morning. She couldn't drift now, her deadline was in two days! She kept drawing...drawing...drawing...THe song changed to This is War by 30STM, but she hardly noticed.

Her head snapped up. Darnit! She fell asleep! What was the time? SHe reached for her iPod. 3:00 am. *sigh* Good. Only an hour. Her counter was covered in dribble, ruining the just began comic page. Eh, no big deal, just one panel was done anyway. She wadded it up and threw it into the wastebasket.

Upon throwing the ball of wet comic paper, she noticed a picture that had long been forgotten. The Realm of My Mind, on Lined Paper! Ha! She remembered this! It showed a drawing of her, in manga form, and surrounding the background was her character, Falljoy, the TMNT, and all her comic characters (well, almost all). She liked it too much, besides, all it needed was to be inked. She grabbed her felt-tip pen, and started outlining.

She erased the final pencil mark, and admired just how funny the picture really was, without lifting the pencil eraser from the page. She tugged, it didn't come off. Strange. She pulled harder, and ripped the drawing. Aw, Man! Wait! No white paint underneith, but a black hole swirling with blues and purples. She could fell her bones, muscles, skin, and everything in between start to liquify. Crap! No! Nonononono!

The black hole sucked her liquid mass into the drawing
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Number of posts : 2010
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!
Registration date : 2010-09-08

TMNT + YOU!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 5:25 pm

(Oh I want to join! Please! BTW, Sid, pfft. I'm The Fairy -remind to maim my insane friend Mims*nickname*Laughing out loud -, Thankfully I'm also Cia and K-chan so I'll use Cia. BTW, great start Crazd!)

The brown wavy, curly underneath haired girl stared at her keyboard in despair.
"Write. Words," she commanded her fingers. She looked up to her half finished chapter of 'All the More Turtles'. She sighed and said to herself. "I hate my titles."
Lifting her hand from the keyboard, she brought it to the mouse and clicked on her internet window. She scratched the top of her good luck charm-a ratty old tabby beanie baby with a missing eye named Sister- and sat back in her seat.
"TMNT Forum or Transformers yaoi?" she asked the cat. Sister remained silent. Cia laughed, "TMNT Forum it is." Clicking onto the bookmark, she found that once the page had loaded, her mouse wouldn't move.
"Hey!" she exclaimed and lightly tapped her screen with the side of her fist. Suddenly and black light erupted from the monitor and just as she swore she heard her text message ring tone, she was sucked in.
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Number of posts : 726
Warning Level :

Registration date : 2010-03-03

TMNT + YOU!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 7:03 pm

(Count me in! um...hmm..I have been called Spitfire I guess I will go with that.) Smile

Spitfire's ipod was blaring into her room. She was finishing her hour long workout. She had been working out to movie and TV soundtracks she liked such as: TMNT, Transformers, Pirates, and few others. Spitfire smiled as one of the TMNT tracks on her speakers came to the end. She hit a ninja like pose and bowed to her invisible sparing partner. "Wow! Great workout," she told her cat who was staring at her from the bed. "Haha! I bet you think I am nuts Ozzy," she patted her cat's head. I better turn off my ipod before I drain the power bar,' she continued. Spitfire walked over to her ipod. The TMNT track was looping for some reason," That's odd I did not set it on repeat. I wonder.........And with that she found her self swirling around in a light show of music. She looked behind her shoulder to see her room and cat disappear from view.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT + YOU!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 9:06 pm

Sid was falling down a dark void, her liquid mass now solid and human. She was holding her pencil still, but all she could think of was the fact that she was falling, and falling towards something she doubted she wanted to know.

She landed, Thud! Pain shot through her whole body, she felt like she broke a bone or two, and it was excruciating. But then it was gone...no pain. In fact she felt like she just walked here and sat down.

It was dark, but she looked up and saw stars against the black. Faint, but stll there.

She looked at her pencil, number two Ticonderoga. The exact one she was holding when her drawing ripped. She stood up, carrying the pencil up to the sky. Even against the blackness of her surroundings, she saw a long, black line come out of her pencil tip, in fact, it seemed to be slightly glowing rainbow colors. It stopped glowing, and she heard the loud crash of metal fall to the ground. Whut the--???

Three more sets of screaming, some seemed farther away than others. Huh, that's weird, she's hearing impaired. She couldn't hear that far. The closest set sounded female, and somewhat and distantly familiar.

A thud, and a loud OOF!! She could barely see a faint silhoette of something there, now that her eyes were growing more used to the dark.

Sid thought to herself.

She drew a rough sketch of a flashlight, and within the lined of the sketch, appeared a solid flashlight! She recoiled for a second, expecting the flashlight to fall, but it didn't. It just...hung there. Sid reached forward to grab it, and it fell right into her hands. She turned it on, and shone it towards the entity that fell. She almost dropped the flashlight.

It was a wolf, blonde, brown and cream, hairline slicking back, and about as tall as she was (standing on hind legs, that is.) It was rubbing it's head in a very human manner, and it was trying to get up...like a human. This couldn't possibly be real, yet here she was, right in front of her:

Falljoy...

"Ugh, nasty fall, yet I didn't break anything. Strange laws of nature..." The wolf said.

"Maybe it's because I willed you not to?" Sid said, trembling.

The wolf recoiled, shining her eyes in the direction of the voice. Her glowing eyes showed a girl in a tie-dye shirt and torn jeans, her eyes and hair the same color as her own eyes and fur (the blonde parts...). Her face was round, her lips had exima around the sides, and her forehead contained zits that were squeezed a little too much. Her shoulders were wide and she looked like she was hitting the weights, her hands large and boyish, callused. How did the wolf reconize the girl? She was a stranger, but she felt as if she was possibly her mother.

"Who are you, human?" The wolf asked Sid

The girl would've replied, if there wasn't another thud. It was lighter, like a cat's, and that wittled down the choices to one. Sid shone the flashlight in the direction of the thud and, well enough, her suspicions were confirmed. A 17-year-old boy, in a trenchcoat, and looked like manga, was right in front of her.

"Darn pits," the boys said in a raspy tone while getting up.

He looked in the direction of the beam, and saw the holder, but not before the holder saw him. His ears were large and pointed, fangs stuck out at the corners of him mouth, his hairline messy and slicking backwards, but also his fingers were tipped with long, feline-like claws. Of course, no less...

Enigma's own Vaugne Khremlyn.

"Stay back human, he looks hostile!" Falljoy pushed her creator behind her and stood defensively.

"Heh, you're a lot smaller than most of the Drezzes I usually take on, but perhaps have the same intent. Fight me, blonde wolf." Vaugne stood, ready to fight.

Another thud. Great. Who was it this time? Sid shone her light towards this thud, and being used to surprises, she just looked annoyed. A large dog, golden retreiver-ish, if anything. One paw was caramel colored, as well as his hairline and ears. He looked like a weredog, but Sid knew otherwise:

Rebel's Wake: Jeremy, rebel in the land of Anthros.

He looked up, showing one of his eyes was blue and the other brown. He also saw the other three figures.

He jumped up, yelling "Humans!" he stood similarly to Falljoy, and mistook her for a fellow anthro.

"Hey! What do you plan on doing with the humans?!" he pointed a finger at Falljoy, who was still poised to fight Vaugne.

"Nothing, but to fight this odd one!"

"Then you are--!"

There were sounds, like someone or something was approaching and approching fast.
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Number of posts : 1047
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leo, obviously. But I love all of them <3
Registration date : 2010-06-29

TMNT + YOU!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 10:42 pm

(Cool! I'll join. I'll probably bring in an OC or two later.)

Tay brushed her thick, curly, chocolate brown hair behind her ear for the millionth time.

Today had been a hard one. She was exhausted from after school rehearsal for a play, and hadn't even begun to start on her mountain of homework. Being a straight 'A' High School student with several honors classes was tough. Especially when your parents also expect you to be involved with school, church, and go to the gym regularly.

She fingered the silver cross that hung just above her chest the way she always did when she was nervous.

Her friends had asked her again if she'd gotten highlights in her hair, and she'd had to explain (again) that she'd always had three blond streaks in her hair for no reason.

On top of that, she almost missed her bus home because she had been helping a friend understand the Biology homework.

She let out a large sigh. She really shouldn't...but she needed to relax.

Tay popped in an old TMNT DVD from the 2003 series. It was her secret obsession. She was watching the very first episode, when she began to feel dizzy. For a moment she thought she was passing out. It was only after she'd been sucked into the purple-ish darkness that she noticed she was still very conscious.

"What?!" She wondered to herself blankly, not quite comprehending the situation.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2696443/44TayLo
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

TMNT + YOU!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 1:34 am

Angel painted her nails black like every other morning, a new fresh coat for the new day. she, after making sure they where dry lifed her dead heavy mountain climbing school bag onto her shoulders and made her way to the door just as she was about to walk out side a leg swiftly came up and blocked her path.
"whats that on your face?" Angel tucked her fringe behind an ear and sighed before facing her dad "its nothing"
"what happend to your eyes?"
"nothing"
"you better spit it out or your computer is going to have a nice rest"
"it was just a tiny fight"
"who was it?' angel lowered her eyes
"i told you what happed now can you let me go?'
the leg went down.
"you'll have to say sooner"
"whatever" Angel gripped her bag tighter beofre walking down the road towards the bus stop. She had black eyeliner and eye shadow to cover the black she had recieved yesterday when she stood up for a girl she hardly knew, thats what you get for helping a stranger, funnily enought it wasn't the bully who punched her it was the stranger. Angel got punched for getting involved and standing up for her when she said she didn't need any messed up mummless brat to stand up for her.
"welcome to my life" she said to no one in particular.
sitting on the walkway Angel leafed throught the book she was reading at the time "pay it forward" it was a story about a boy with an idea to start a chain of human kindness. she got up to her bookmarked page and began to read but closed it in fury she couldn't concentrait.
like many times when she was angry or annoyed her thought floated to Teenage mutant ninja turtles a show she used to watch at the age of 5. it still made her laugh. her phone buzzed Billie it said.
"i don't know any Billie" Angel said answering.
"hello"
"Angel, hi look we need your help badly just come over we'll send for you soon just be ready"
"ah who is this?" Angel asked
"Angel its me remember? Billie Sam Gene, just think back a little bit"
angel didn't have to think as soon as the girl had said the name she knew and gasped.
"i created you in my story from year 4"
"yes and we need your help!"
"but i created you!"
"just remember when it happens go towards the darkness not the light"
"i've heard that before" Angel said rolling her eyes but still very much in shock.
"ok bye"
"wait!" the phone line went dead
"curiouser and curiouser" Angel said quoting one of her favorite books.
then thats when it happen a first faint but certainly there a dark spiral she was thrown forward the road and approaching bus disappearing.
"there was dark, now", thought Angel "Where is the light?" then like a light turned on it blinded her a light and a darkness her choice, if she could trust her "creation" was simple the darkness so she step through only to be thrown in the oblivion and landing awkwardly in a garbage bin,
'ouch' thought Angel sarcasticly.
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT + YOU!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 7:42 am

(I have many nicks and unfortunately most of them are insults! (what good friends I have!! XD) anyway I think Ill go with Elle (L)....)

"...I cant believe that you did that!!" Elle said to her friend as they were passing through the corridors of the University.
"Hah!!! Of course I did it!! They didnt know with who they were messing with!"
"Yeah, that's for sure..." Elle giggled. "Do you have any other classes?"
"Nah. Im free."Maria said and checked her watch. "Oh man, we're late! Little Pony is already waiting for us. That stupid professor let us out late again." she whined as she fasten her step.
"You know him...If he starts talking nothing can stop him....except maybe a clear shot on the head!" The girls laughed and went downstairs at the main entrance of the building where a tall boy was standing."You two sure took your sweet time", he greeted them.
"Shut up, Little Pony! I dont want to hear it!" Maria said to him and whacked him on the arm. "And why didnt you go in the class, John John?" Elle asked the boy smiling. "Because I was bored out of my head! And stop calling me names of cartoons!!" the boy shouted at them.
"Yeah yeah, keep dreaming. Common, lets go." Elle said and pulled him from his sleeve to the exit. "Where to?" Maria asked. "The usual place I guess....But I cant stay long. I have practice later..." Elle said as they went to their usual place for coffee.

(some hour later)
"Hhahahahhahahahahaaaaaaa!!!! Ok, Ive got to see that one! What was the name again?" Elle asked as she cleaned her eyes from the tears. "Freezing! It's a new one actually. About 7 episodes so far. I recommend it" Maria said. "I want to see Transformers!!" John whined and hit his fists onthe table. "OMG!! I cant stand you!!! First you want to see all the Digimons seasons, you downloaded them, then you cahnged your mind and want to see all the Pokemon seasons and now you want Transformers? You are sick!!" Elle said to him and trapped on a headlock. "Hey hey!! Watch the hair! The hair!!" John screamed as he tried to break free. "Right pretty boy!" Elle rolled her eyes and released him.
"You are the one to talk!! You brought back from the grave She-Ra nad TMNT!!" Maria said and burst out laughing. "Heeeeey!!! I like these cartoons ok? And they have nice music too!" Elled tried to defend herself. "Whatever...." Maria said and took a sip from her coffee. "Guys, I really enjoy your company but I have to go know. Who knows what he ll do to me if Im late again!!" Elles said as she packed up her huge bag and stood up. "Man, chill! He wont kill you!" Maria said. "Hah! You dont know him!! The last time he made me take 4 rounds of 40 pushups....He's evil Im telling you!" Elle waved them goodbye and made a run for the bus stop.
When she arrived at the bus stop she noticed that noone was around. 'Ok, that's weird...This stop is always full of students...' she though as she looked around. "Oh, girlie, you better not wait here...They announced a bus strike this afternoon." A man inside teh store behind the bus stop tell her. "Whaaaaat? I didnt hear anything about a strike! And in the morning I came here with a bus...Oh man!! Now I have to walk till the tram station with all these books on me!" Elle whined but was already on the tram's direction. 'This is not my day. Did they have to have a strike today? Today is teh day that we receive our university books. Do they know how much they weight?'
Elle was lost in her thoughts so she didnt pay attention to where she was stepping. As she made the move to lift her leg she slipped and fell on the road head first. "AW!!! That hurts!" she cried as she clunch her head tightly to shooth the pain. Then she heard a horn. She turned her head to see a car coming straight at her. She tried to move out of the way but every sudden movement made her dizzy. 'Oh, no! I dont want to die like this!' she thought as she saw the car's lights only a few meters away. She pulled her hands up to cover her face as her last resort of logical thinking jumped of the window. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT + YOU!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 3:36 pm

Tay landed on the ground with a sickening thud, followed by a loud cracking sound emanating from her left shoulder.

The wind was knocked out of her and she felt slightly nauseous. Instantly, she knew she'd fractured her collarbone again. She touched the place where she remembered it had broken the last time. Yep. It hurt like heck.

She grit her teeth, sitting up slowly, and carefully continuing to stand. She cradled her left arm so her shoulder didn't move. That would have caused her collarbone to jerk around.

Her head pounded. She prayed it wouldn't trigger one of her migraines. She tried to remember for the life of her whether or not she had taken her B vitamin supplement. Of course she couldn't have regular anemia caused from iron deficiency. It had to be caused by B12 deficiency, so her blood couldn't get enough oxygen.

She looked around. She was standing on...grass? Hadn't she been inside only moments before?

Wait. She had seen this place before...where though? It was a huge park, surrounded by trees and park benches.

Tay's jean shorts were a little more ripped than normal as she walked through the deserted park. Her black tank-top made her practically invisible in the night.

"Well," She said to herself. "At least I hadn't taken my shoes off yet." She grimaced, looking down at her black converse.

She heard a noise to her right. She turned slowly. There were huge skyscrapers and other buildings. It had sounded like someone else had fallen.

"Hello?" She called tentatively as she walked towards the noise.
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT + YOU!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 4:13 pm

Music light show, darkness filled with music, then silence...........blink blink Spitfire opened her eyes she was laying on a patch of grass,"What on Earth," she thought to herself," where am I?" her thought was interrupted by the sound of rock music screaming in her ear," ow! she felt towards her head where she discovered her ipod headphones. She felt the headphones hoping to find the cord cord and then turn down the volume, but to her surprise there was no cord. She then tried to pull off the headphones off her head but they would not budge. "Ugh...this music is to loud. I hope there is away to make it stop," she said as she thought about turning the volume down. As soon as she thought about turning it down the music started to sound less load. "Dude....really," she exclaimed as she thought again and the music got a little loader. "I wonder if I can change songs too?" she thought about on of her favorite dance songs. The music started to pore out of her headphones. "Way to cool." she said as she thought about turning off music. Silence again.

"Now how did I get here in what appears to be a park?" she thought as she walked over to a near by sidewalk. "Wait, I have seen this place before but were?
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT + YOU!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 4:50 pm

Elle waited for death. But death never came. 'What should I do? Should I open my eyes? What if the car's still coming at me? Wait! What if I died? Am I dead already?'she thought as she trembled. Then she realised that she didnt just tremble from shock but from cold too. She was dressed very lightly and the air was cold. 'OK, Ill open my eyes, in 1,2,3..' Elle opened her eyes. She wasnt ready for what she saw. She was prepared to see the glaring lights ofthe car that almost hit her. She was prepared to see the hell itself. But she wasnt prepared to that: An unknown street. Labels hunging from the stores all unfamiliar with her. She couldnt recognised anything. She turned to look around. Her head immidiately hurt. She put her hand on the place where she hit the road and rubbed the sore spot. When she removed it, her hand was soaked in red liquid. "Blood...Im bleeding!" Elle thought looking at her hand. She quickly thougt the lessons of first aids that she took. What was she supposed to do? The harder she tried to remember the more her haed hurt. "I need to go....I must find a hospital, of a pharmacey..." she said as she tried to stand up. Yet her injury and the weight of her bag didnt let her. She started to panic.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!

TMNT + YOU!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 7:09 pm

"Ow," moaned Cia who had fallen on the roof of some building. 'Where am I?' she thought looking to the sky.
"Could you let me go?" asked a voice. "You're crushing me."
"Who said that! I have mace!" screeched Cia at the top of her lungs and clutching sister to her her chest.
"No you don't," said the voice. "Look down." Cia turned her head down to see her toy cat looking up at her. She screamed again.
"Why are you talking?" she shouted.
"Enough," said Sister, "It's still me. Sister. Now put me on your shoulder, please." Cia, still a little freaked out, but not as much palce her Beanie Baby on her shoulder. "Sorry, I don't know why I'm talking."
"Me neither," replied Cia. "It probably has something to do with the black hole." Cia sat down and began to rub her uncovered feet that were already suffering from the cold.
"Do you have any clue where we are?" asked Sister.
"Lost."
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT + YOU!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 7:54 pm

(Wait, I forgot to mention: We all have a certain villain, sorta like aboggart, but takes shape as the villain we have to face, and can change form as that changes. Each of our OCs get it, and the creator is the Sherdder. So you can make up your own villains, but thay don't count as OCs. In fact, they'll be free reign)

"Wait! I hear voices!" Jeremy called out

"Great," Vaugne muttered annoyed, "Please don't be more Drezzes, I've been fighing them all day."

"Well, whoever they are, I doubt they are friend." Falljoy said, putting her eyes into glow mode, "and, what are Drezzes, you oddly-featured human?!"

Multiple whirring sound behind them. Sid was standing on a motorscooter, )the kind that are in Star wars), followed by three other scooters.

"I love this pencil," She said with a grin, "Hop on, let's find the noises. Up front uber-tracker!" She motioned to Jeremy

They all sped off in the direction of the cartoon world New York City
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT + YOU!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 8:08 pm

Tay walked towards the street. Her mom had told her enough times about creepers in parks at night, she didn't need to learn about it first hand.

There seemed to be a dark figure in the middle of the street. As she got closer, she realized it was a person.

"Hello? Do you need help?" She asked, all the while getting closer. The person was definitely a girl, older than herself. She seemed to be seriously hurt.

She knelt next to the girl. "Please, let me help!" She insisted. There was little she could do with her arm in such a state, but she was sure she could rip her shirt with her right hand and teeth to make a suitable bandage.
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT + YOU!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 9:50 pm

Spitfire walked a few yards along the sidewalk when she noticed two people in the middle of the street. She noted one was down on the ground. She quickly ran over," what happened? Is there anything I can do?" She asked as she quickly went into CPR mode. Spitfire quickly helped the other girl make a temporary bandage for the girl on the ground. When they had finished," Umm...I am new around here. Do you know where here is?" she asked both of the girls.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT + YOU!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 11:51 pm

The motorscooters hummed idly, they were putting along an empty street corner, but there was no one sight. They spotted the Empire State Building, the Chrystler, so it was obviously New York City, but wasn't New Your City the city that never sleeps? And, it was dark and edgy, and sorta scary, and very familiar.

"Is this what a human city looked like before the Anthro Era? 'Cuz it's very unsanitary." Jeremy noted irritably

"Trust me, mini-drezz, it get's worse." Vaugne answered

"Grrr!" Jeremy looked back at the boy, "I'm not a Drezz!!"

"Don't make me draw some duct tape, you two!"

Something was moving in the same direction as them, but by rooftop.

"Guys," Falljoy hushed, "something is following us. Four things..."

Sid quickly sketched a pair of binoculars. She looked at the building, her jaw hit the floor.

"No freakin' way."
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

TMNT + YOU!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 12:10 am

Angel pushed herself off the bin and onto the floor her legs still working and arms still responsive, just. she made her way down the alleyway until she came to a door not really sure, but her sensible think clouded over with pain and confusion she knocked.
a old lady came to the door and felt Angels shoulders.
"hello?"
"hi, my names angel i kinda just fell into that bin there i was thinking if you could tell me where i was?" the lady smiled and a cat came into view
"well Angel your on my doorstep i would like you to come in you sound terribly tired" Sound?! thought Angel as she looked at her broken frame and black eyes and purple hair anyone would have thought she was a Purple dragon she thought thinking back to her favourite non turtle character and episode "Fallen Angel"
"come, come in side" Angel lifted three fingers and put then infront of the ladys nose.
"how many fingers am i holding up?" the lady smiled sadly and Angel felt uncomfortable
"i don't know i'm blind sorry" angel smiled and nodded.
"i guess i can simpathise i was born blind but i sorta came too, i'm still blind in half of my eye though" angel said as the lady guided her in.
"so ah where am i again i mean like where in Australia?"
"Australia!?" the lady laughed kindly. "oh darling your in New York City! Australia is on the other side of the world!"
"angel stood suddenly "What?!" how the heck did i get here!?" the it occured to her "the black light og my gosh the black light i steped through and then i ended up here" the lady seemed uncomfrotable.
"i'm sorry i can't help you now i'm really not sure where you've come from but maybe your wanted there" Angel clung on to the lady's words.
"i'm not crazy i mean it!"
"maybe you should leave darling" angel nodded she needed to get out she felt clamped in
"America i'm in America all my family left behind" she muttered.
Angel left the lady's gaze and and wondered into the light it hurt her eyes. "how am i here?" she asked her self she was about to walk on when a smash sounded nearby in the dark alleyway...

...Abigail was excited it was her first day, well night on the job they located a shop hidded by most lights and it was Abby's job to trick the wireing in the sercurity sistem so it would lock and set the alarm that night then after they left she could set it back and no damage done, well besides the stoled goods.
she felt sweat budding at the nape of her neck and driping down her back into her overalls. her disguise so far wasn't failing her the shop keeper not to fussed over the annual sercurity system check. She connected the blue to the red and the red to the green, she left the yellow hanging while she pulled another wire out, purple, and joined it to the green, it would block the signal. She nodded to the shop keeper as he was about to lock up and gave a three fingered salute to the "normal" late afternoon shoppers walking around window shopping.
at 10 a clock sharp the smashing began first the window which, thankfully,(well not so thankfully) didn't set off the alarm. and then the cases which held the presious dimonds and crystals.
All Angel was able to do was stand at the opening of the alleyway gawking at the sight videoing.
then she was spotted...
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

TMNT + YOU!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 12:15 am

(sorry to double post but if you guys were wondering yes the old lady was from an episode "touch and go" the old lady which takes Raph in and amkes him help her move but you know he helps her out by giving her back her house ^~^ So Sweet!
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT + YOU!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 5:31 am

Elle receive gladly the help from the two other girls. Her vision was blurry, she couldnt make our their charateristics. "Aw, aw...Thank u. Thank u so much." Elle said as one of the girls helped her stand up to her feet but the weight of her bag was still making her life uneasy. She could still feel the bllod rushing from the wound of her head. 'Just how hard did I hit it anyway?'
She put her hand on her pounding head. Did she just spoke in english? Or was it her maternal language? It came out naturally...But by the quick look that she gave around she guessed that she was somewhere away from home. So it's universal language for her from now on. "I think I got myself a concussion...." Elle said to the girls. "Im sorry but I cant help you...I...just arrived here myself, and not in the most pleasant way I must add..."
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT + YOU!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 2:16 pm

It was only when Cia looked to her left did she realize where they were exactly. "New York."
"Huh?" said Sister.
"We're in New Your," said Cia as she stood up and pointed. "Empire State Building." It was actually quite close. Then she saw something move out of the corner of her eye on a roof near hers.
"HELP!" she shouted. "PLEASE! HELP ME! I'M LOST AND I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO COVER MY FEET! PLEASE HELP! BRING ME TO THE POLICE OR SOMETHING! I WANNA GO HOME AND MY TOY CAT IS TALKING TO ME!"
"HEY!" hissed Sister.
"No offense," shrugged Cia then continued to yell. "HELP! HELP ME PLEASE!"
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT + YOU!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 5:03 pm

"Yelling!" Falljoy alerted this time, "It is a cry for help!" She sped off towards the source.

"Wait!" Jeremy called after her, "What are you doing?! This is a human city! Imagine what they'll do to you if you get caught!"

"Three things, Anthro: One, I'd rather risk getting caught to help a human than to risk getting caught while the source of that cry get's found by the wrong person. Two: It's instict, being sort of like a pack alpha, it happens. And Three: I'm honorable." She sped off

"C'mon! We gotta follow her!" Jeremy tailed the wolf.

"You coming, human, or are you gonna be engrossed by what those binoculars show you?" Vaugne asked the blonde girl

Sid hesitated, then lowered the binoculars, "Y'know, you're human too."

The small party all ran off to help the crying girl
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TMNT + YOU!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TMNT + YOU!!
Page 1 of 37Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next