TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6037 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TMNT + YOU!!

Go down 
+4
Haluwasa2
Wildgoose
FallenAngel4000
CrazdMikeyfan15
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Number of posts : 712
Warning Level :
TMNT + YOU!! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT + YOU!! - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : hm, I dont really have a fave....I adore them all!! Maybe a have a soft spot for Rafael...but in general I love them all!!!

Leonardo is strict with his training and loyal

Rafael is a mondo hothead but has a great sexappeal

Donatelo is so sweet and (as the series have proven) a magnet to the ladies

Michealangelo is a cutie!! So energetic and optimistic!! He is just adorable

How can you ask me such a question? I simply cant choose....
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2011-01-23

TMNT + YOU!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 1:46 pm

"Okay okay....Now I get it..." Elle said as she rubed her head looking at the new company. "I died and went in hell, right? Im must be dead right now.."

Inside Elle's head:
OMG!! #$%^%$^&@##$^&$*&^#!!!!!!! I died! Im dead!! Death came and found me!! Im a corpse!!! Wait...If Im dead but I can still stand, does that mean...that Im a zombie?? Im a living dead?!?!?!??! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!

But in reality:
Elle looked at the terripin-like creatures. No way, it couldnt...could it be....
She came a little bit closer to one of them always being cautious. No way! Yes way! She saw it! In all of them. The colourful bandanas....
"Hey, one of them is injured..." the terappin with the orange bandana said. "Are you okay?" he asked Elle.

Inside Elle's head:
No F****** way!! The TMNT?!! Oooookay, it's official...Im dead!! Im a zombie, whose limbs will start falling any minute now and will crave for brains and Im meeting with talking cartoon turtles! Noooooooooo!!! Why did I have to die like that!?!?! Is that my punishment? Seeing my heros for the last time and then start esting people? Why? Because I used to hit boys when I was small....and when I grew up???? Because I like anything that was to do with skulls and crossbones?? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

But in reality:
"Hey...Heeeeey!! Can you hear me? Are you okay?" the orange clad turtle was waving a hand in front of te frozen Elle. "Huh?" Elle said as she came back from Lala-land. "Im sorry I was just...thinking something...I hit my head pretty bad I think."she said to him
'No way Im telling him that he's a cartoon....he will freak out...or think of me crazy...' she thought. "Also my other friend over there is injured as well..."Elle told him and pointed at Tay.
"Um....are you real?" she said to them just trying to make sure she hasnt lost it...yet.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Number of posts : 2160
Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :
TMNT + YOU!! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT + YOU!! - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : ^~^

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-11-02

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 3:20 pm

(Angel(me) actully looks like Angel (the one from the show) the purple hair and green eyes pale skin the only difference is that me (angel) is wearing a school uniform)

Angel brushed herself off her body covered in cuts and bruses and her head fuzzy and out of control. well it must be she was seeing wolfs and human wolf and big giant turtles.
"gesus those Purple Dragons know how to stick it to ya" she said trying to settle her stomach at the sighed of the mutilated Dragon. she tried to walk but with the mix of confusion of where she was the ride she just took on the back of a motorbike, what those things ae and the sight of the bloody body she stubled and fell into the arms of one of the turtle creatures. slowly she looked up and still she couldn't see right. "you right?" the turtle asked
"whatdoya think?" she asked trying to get away.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Number of posts : 1858
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!
Registration date : 2010-04-13

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 5:30 pm

Leo's sword clashed with falljoy's claws (they weren't glowing, cuz her claws would've made bread slices of his swords.

"You and your friends look hostile. I won't let them harm the humans!" Falljoy roared

"You're the hostile one, alien! Your friend there just killed several humans!" Leo shouted in response.

"Can you not see he is crying?!"

"It doesn't matter! He killed without hesitation!"

Vaugne paired up with Raph

"Ha! Someone with a temper!" He yelled with a large feline grin, "This should be fun!"

"Grr!" Raph shoved his sai in Vaugne's direction

"Missed me, Drezzy-boy!" Vaugne was enjoying himself a little too much

"What?! Shut yer mouth, cat boy!" Raph snapped back

"This is madness..." Jeremy whispered, but Sid heard it, "and I must've started it." He got up, "Now I'm going to end it."

He walked into the midst of battle, "STOOOOOOOOP!!!"

He quieted the squabble. Leo looked at the dog-boy quizzically

"We are no aliens...we don't know how we got here...we wish to help the humans, not hurt them...But if you are biased by what you saw, me murdering bikers, then you kill me now. But, my last wish, you let the ones that seem strange to you live, and stay with the humans." he spread his arms out and thrust his shaggy head up, "Let this be the right thing to do..."

Leo looked down at one of his katanas, then he sheathed it.

"You sacrafice yourself for another's rights, that is honorable and noble. I respect that highly." he walked up to Jeremy and put his hand on his shoulder, "and I believe you."

"Den what was dat killin' and growlin' about, huh, fuzzy boy?"

"I'm cursed, cursed with a gene that glows red hot when I see a human in danger. It's my weakness, and weakness triggers the Fury."
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Number of posts : 726
Warning Level :

Registration date : 2010-03-03

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 5:56 pm

Spitfire stood there with her mouth open. "Am I seeing who I think I am seeing?" as she looked the turtles up and down."Purple, red, orange, and blue masks plus four turtles. It has to be TMNT." But how are they? How am I?" She said to herself. The turtle with the purple mask walked over," are you alright?" he asked. "Umm...define alright?" she said as she thought to herself,"am I going crazy?"

Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 6:23 pm

"No, Spitfire," Falljoy said, "you are seeing the same exact thing as the rest of us. Either we've all lost our marbles, or it's reality."

"And I believe we all had a hand in making it." Sid inquired, "I got sucked into a drawing where it showed all of you guys and the three characters you see here. In fact, you guys look like my style..." Sid pondered a minute. "But that's not nessesarily a good thing, there were also villains on that drawing."

"Villains?!" The tmnt called out,

"This doen't even make any sense!" Donnie demanded, "This is all illogical! Such things are just not possible!"

"Why would you say that...Donatello."

Leo unsheathed his swords. "How did you know his name?"

Sid was unfazed, "Why else do you think we're not freaking out at your sight? We know you."
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Number of posts : 1047
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leo, obviously. But I love all of them <3
Registration date : 2010-06-29

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 7:22 pm

"Doni, Mikey, Raph, and Leo." Tay muttered, a hand on her chin. "Yeah," She said turning to Sid. "I was watching the very first episode when the same thing happened to me."

"What? Episode?" Mikey asked in confusion.

She subconsciously itched where the chameleon bit her on the hand. She was so lost in thought she hadn't heard what Mikey had said. "I don't know what to say, but this is...amazing!!! Besides the fact that I don't know how to get home, this is probably one of the best things that has ever happened in my life!" She lifted her hands in the air in excitement. "Ow." She grimaced, lowering her left arm.

A grin broke out across her face despite herself. Inside she felt insane guilt for being happy about such a predicament. How were her mom and grandma going to take care of her brother and sister by themselves when her mother was sick due to pregnancy? Her dad had to work, and her brother wasn't going to step up, even if he was only a year younger. Never the less, she had always dreamed about somehow being sucked into the world of the TMNT. When she was a kid, she would dream up adventures for her and the Turtles to go on to help her get to sleep. It had always been her secret place of safety.

Now that they were in front of her, she felt shy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2696443/44TayLo
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 7:35 pm

"So to follow along with Ms. Crazy Grin--" Sid knocked Vaugne upside the head.

"You guys are a lot more popular than you think you are." Sid replied

"Say what? Have people found out about us?" Donnie asked in a hurry

"In a way, yes." She answered, "You guys are pop culture where we all come from."

"Is that a good thing?"

"Well, in this world, it's not a bad thing either." Sid answered, "Now, is there a place to sleep? It's 3:00 in my dimention and I haven't been able to sleep yet." she let out a huge yawn.
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 7:51 pm

Tay blinked. "How can you sleep at a time like this?! I have so many questions, my mind is going to explode! Ooooh I wish I had my katana with me! I have a feeling we're going to need weapons in this world. Troubles never far behind you guys...no offense." She told the TMNT.

"I'm so confused." Mikey groaned.

"I've been...watching you, in a sense, for years. Until we get somewhere safe, that's the best explanation I can give for my knowledge. Hey, Sid, how did you make those hover-scooter thingies earlier?"
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 8:27 pm

Sid was drifting off to one side, then snapped awake when she heard Tay's question.

"Uh, I drew 'em."

"You drew them?" Donnie asked, not believing it

"Yeah, ever since I got sucked into that drawing, this pencil suddenly had magical properties.

"Prove it." Mikey said sternly

Sid drew the outline of a cat, which an orange and white cat appeared inside the outline.

"K-Klunk?!" Mikey reacted towards the cat

"No, it's not."

The cat suddenly changed from Tabby to Siamese. The TMNT took a step back

"Believe me now? Good. Now to draw those scooters..."

She got to work. Soon there was enough for everyone, including the TMNT, to ride off before the cops arrived.
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 8:43 pm

Tay blushed. "This might be a good time to point out I can't ride a scooter. I broke my collarbone when I... Oh I get it now! I was on the top floor of my house! That's why I fell when I came here." She laughed at how obvious this seemed now that she had thought of it, even though what she'd said was totally illogical. "Anyway, because it's fractured by my shoulder, I can't move my left arm."
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 10:01 pm

Spitfire listened to Tay explain how she had been watching the first episode of TMNT when she got sucked in. "Interesting, I was listening to the movie sound track and ninja rap when, I guess I was sucked through my speakers."

Mikey walked over to her,"Ninja rap? What's that?"

"Oh.. just one of best TMNT songs to dance to!" she said joyfully,"wait a sec,"Spitfire went silent for a minute.

Mikey looked at her,"okay....strange!"

"Okay I found it." Spitfire said happily.

"Found what? You didn't even move." Leo asked puzzled.

"When I went through my speakers I guess you could say I had a mutation of sorts. I seem to have powers involved with music and dance. Anyway I was looking for a song in my brain like an you would on a music player," she told Leo.

"Fascinating!" Donnie exclaimed as he walked around her looking her up and down.

Spitfire blushed a little," umm...So back to your question Mikey this is what Ninja Rap is," she smiled as she turned up her inner volume and the beloved fan song started to pump out.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 10:34 pm

(Ha! That's funny! I'm listening to it now!)

"Go ninja, go ninja, Go! Go, ninja, go ninja, Go! Go go go go!" Sid was rapping along with it, and she wasn't bad, for a white chick.

"Ooooookaaaaaay....this is freaking me out." Mikey trailed off.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Number of posts : 2010
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!
Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 7:06 am

Cia had been standing in complete shock the entire time of when they realized who the four terrapins were. She was brought out by Sid singing Ninja Rap. SHe joined in after Mikey spoke continuing into the verse.

"Lyrics, fill in the gap -- Drop that bass and get the NINJA RAP
Feel it, if you know what I mean -- Give it up for those heroes in green!"
"Please, don't sing," groaned Sister.
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Number of posts : 712
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : hm, I dont really have a fave....I adore them all!! Maybe a have a soft spot for Rafael...but in general I love them all!!!

Leonardo is strict with his training and loyal

Rafael is a mondo hothead but has a great sexappeal

Donatelo is so sweet and (as the series have proven) a magnet to the ladies

Michealangelo is a cutie!! So energetic and optimistic!! He is just adorable

How can you ask me such a question? I simply cant choose....
Registration date : 2011-01-23

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 7:54 am

"Uh....by the way I have to say that neither can I drive the csooter. I hit my head pretty bad, as you can see, so I dont want to take any risks...So, before we go anywhere I suggest we search for a pharmacey for Tay and me..." Elle said. Now that the things had loosen up, her head was killing her. 'You cant play with injuries..'Elle thought. She took a look at her watch to see hat time was it, forgotten about the hour difference between the countries. "Say are the shops around here open? Now it's.....%^**$%@$!!! What the heck!!! When did the hour pass so quickly! Im officialy dead!" she screamed and searched in her bag like crazy.
"Um, are you okay? What the matter?" The turtle called Michelangelo asked.
"Im in really deep s**t!!" Elle said to him as she kept searching her bag. "Aha!", she said when she pulled out her cellphone. She started dialing a number. "Common, pick it up.Pick it up.."she muttered to herself. But nothing came from the other side of the line. "Uh, is there anyone who knows the telephone code of this country?" Elle asked the whole group.
"Wait..you mean that neither you are from here?" Donatello asked.
"No...and I think the only natives around here are you and the.....bodies over there..."Elle said.
"That is just too weird...how can it be?" Leo asked them.
"Trust me, that's what I want to know too. The last thing I remember was almost being killed by a car. Next thing, I was bleeding like crazy in a fak...."Elle stopped talking and considered her next move. "In a different world...more to say, different country..."
She couldnt tell them that they werent real. That she was stucked in an alternative dimension, universe...anywhere but wherever she was she knew that it wasnt the real world.She couldnt tell them that.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 11:20 am

"I've been to New York as a young girl," said Cia. "And, while I was never actually in the sewers, I'm pretty sure we're in a different world considering that these guys are TV shows, comics, and a trilogy movie. Not to mention that my toy cat is now speaking to me."
"Wait, did you just say that a toy was talking to you?" asked Mikey.
"Wow, you're bright," said Sister.
"Sister don't say that, sorry Mikey," said Cia then stopped, "I can call you Mikey right." She moved a bit of brown hair behind her ear.
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 11:22 am

Tay stared at the turtles, surprised they hadn't freaked when Cia told them that they weren't exactly real.

"I'm not trying to be rude or controlling or anything," Tay frowned. "But I don't know if it's a good idea to stay here when either the cops could show up, or those...jerks-for lack of a better word-could wake up." She jerked her thumb behind her in the direction of the Purple Dragons. "I'm just saying, it might be a good idea to get to safety before we explain ourselves or start rapping...although you two are pretty good, I must admit." She smiled slightly at Sid and Cia.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 11:36 am

"Ah!" Cia gasped at Tay's compliment "Thank-you!"
"Please don't start jumping," said Sister. "I know you do that when you get excited. And you wonder why your friends call you the fairy."
"First off, I jump when I'm overly hyper," argued Cia, "Second, don't bring up the forbidden name."
"I'm not the only one seeing the talking toy and her fighting right?" asked Mikey.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 1:20 pm

"Thank you, thank you," Sid was bowing to her audience, "wanna hear my Ice Ice Baby?"

"Maybe later, you." Vaugne pushed her aside.

The sounds of sirens was fairly loud
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 1:40 pm

"We better get moving," said Cia, then cheered, "To the sewers! Eh, that's actually kinda gross when you think about it."
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 2:21 pm

Spitfire wrinkled her nose,"ya just a little bit gross, but if this world is not exactly real, then we should be fine. She smiled as she started to do a hip-hop routine to the music.

"What do you mean not exactly real?" Donnie asked confused.

"Umm....haha," Spitfire looked at the others hoping they would help explain. She decided to quickly change the subject,"Mikey you like to dance right?"she as she motioned him over to where she was dancing.

"Cool," Mikey said as he started to dance along with Spitfire.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 2:38 pm

Cia giggled and began to dance right along.
"People!" shouted Sister, "The police are coming!"
"The talking Beanie baby-" began Leo.
"Sister," replied the toy.
"Sister, is right. You guys can dance at home," continued Leo.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 3:01 pm

"No way," Sid called out, "I'm dancing and running! I need to cuz I'm fallin' asleep here."
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 3:15 pm

"Alright, then let's get this party moving towards our destination," Spitfire smiled as she started to head towards the nearest manhole cover.

Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 3:59 pm

"Yeah!" said Cia, then a thought occured to her. 'Oh my gosh! School! Mom! What am I going to do? She'll be worried sick?"
"Chill, Cia, we'll get home eventually," said Sister. "Just keep moving."
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 4:03 pm

Vaugne lifted up the cover. Sid was the first down, beatboxing and trying to moonwalk.

"That is officially the strangest human I have ever met." Falljoy muttered as she went down

"Seconded..." Jeremy muttered back

"I heard that!" Sid's voice echoing slightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TMNT + YOU!!
Page 3 of 37Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 37  Next