TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6027 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TMNT + YOU!!

Go down 
+4
Haluwasa2
Wildgoose
FallenAngel4000
CrazdMikeyfan15
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Number of posts : 712
Warning Level :
TMNT + YOU!! - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT + YOU!! - Page 20 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : hm, I dont really have a fave....I adore them all!! Maybe a have a soft spot for Rafael...but in general I love them all!!!

Leonardo is strict with his training and loyal

Rafael is a mondo hothead but has a great sexappeal

Donatelo is so sweet and (as the series have proven) a magnet to the ladies

Michealangelo is a cutie!! So energetic and optimistic!! He is just adorable

How can you ask me such a question? I simply cant choose....
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2011-01-23

TMNT + YOU!! - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 3:51 pm

"You ARE the brains man!!" Elle said as she high five him. She was looking around as Angel and Mikey were climbing the pipes for any suspicious movement. The others that almost arrived to te pipes too. Elle looked up to check on Angel. "Everything OK?" she asked. Mikey made her the classic signal. "Alright...Falljoy, Jeremy...do you want to be next? I think that Sid really need some rest..."Elle said to them as she saw with worried eyes her new friend being completely 'out'.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Number of posts : 2160
Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :
TMNT + YOU!! - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT + YOU!! - Page 20 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : ^~^

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-11-02

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 4:23 pm

(WOW i just realised 32 pages!!!! golly gosh i'm so happy!!)

Angel looked down she had never been afriad of heights she had climbed the harbour bridge and not felt scared but this was under totally different curcumstances. she pulled herself up a bit more sweat begining to form on her brow
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Number of posts : 1858
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!
Registration date : 2010-04-13

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 9:24 pm

"Hey, calm down." Falljoy said, "I'll be behind you to make sure you're not going to fall."

"I'll go up first then." Jeremy said while taking hold of a rung, "Vaugne?"

"I don't know how I can climb with her in my hands,"
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Number of posts : 768
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Raphael! I guess I mostly like Raph cuz I can relate to him really well. Tough decision tho...
Registration date : 2011-03-29

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 9:26 pm

"Tie her to your back?" Roxie offered dryly.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 9:34 pm

"Tie her--?! No, I can't...I don't have rope."
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Raphael! I guess I mostly like Raph cuz I can relate to him really well. Tough decision tho...

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 9:40 pm

"Well, maybe not, but then again.... There might be rope inside." Roxie shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Number of posts : 1047
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leo, obviously. But I love all of them <3
Registration date : 2010-06-29

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 10:00 pm

"I'll go first if no one else will. I rock-climb all the time." Tay yawned. She sat down in the shadows. After a matter of seconds, she had fallen asleep.

Paige rolled her eyes. "No endurance."

"Why? Why me?" Lee groaned at the sky. "Why do I have to have such a smart-mouthed sister?"

"Stop being so melodramatic."
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2696443/44TayLo
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 12:05 am

Angel had already gotten to the top and lifted herself up on to a window she found a bed which she stripped before tieing the sheets togther and throwing one end down.
she tied the other end to the handle of the door which was opposite the window.
'pull youself up" she rasped.

(guys i'm taking Ora and Adrian out for now)
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 12:19 am

Vaugne somehow found a way to keep the large mass of a girl on his back. Falljoy and Jeremy helped him up. They followed the others and put her on the longest couch next to the bedrooms.

Jeremy would bunk with Donnie, Falljoy would sleep next to Sid like a watchdog, and Vaugne found a bay window, curled up like a cat, and fell right to sleep with out any blankets or pillows.
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 12:23 am

"Now that's just plain wierd!" Roxie muttered as she looked at the four, climbing through the window.

"Everythin's wierd here." Raph shrugged. "Ya get used to it."

"Riiight."
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 12:30 am

Angel curled up in a corner her eyes tucked in behind her knees. She usually got in this position when she was tired or upset but now she was tired. she felt a tap on the shoulder and looked up Don smield down at her and helped her up.
"i better see if i can clean up and help stop the infection form worsening" she took his hand and he led her to his lab. she lifted herself up into the bench and he came back with some tools and a couple of wet towels.
"lie down" he comanded and she obliged. She closed her eyes but felt that someone other than Don was staring down at her, she opened her eye to see...
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 12:43 am

Leave it to Vaugne to be a very light sleeper, and to know that something was wrong.

"Aren't you tired?" Donnie asked the now-kind boy

"Yeah, but being half Drezz also means that you get more energy and takes little time to recharge it. Normal Drezzes hardly sleep at all."
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 12:51 am

The shadowy figure on the roof a few blocks away looked down at her partner, who was crunchin potatoe chips.

"If you didn't have a stealth Grace...." Belle said angrily to her.

"I know, I know, I'd be toast, you'd kick some butt and then we would llive happily ever after in the streets of New York."

"Not funny Lana."

"I was being sarcastic."

"It still wasn't funny."

"Lighten up, Bells." Lana said. Belle shook her head and stood. She was tired of watching.

"Lets go for a run."
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 12:53 am

Angel felt a bit uncomfortable when Vangue watched her get helped by Don.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 1:23 am

Mona didn't feel like sleeping. Besides, how could she? Before she was sedated into a dream state where you experience what you imagine could be the worst that could happen to you, while your mouth is unconciously spilling all of your deepest darkest secrets. She stood by the wall, leaning on it with one foot on the wall. She was under for two weeks, she slept enough for everyone. And yet, it was gonna be a long nigh if she didn't do something to occupy her time, so she went to help Don and Vaugne with Angel

"Can I help? Please, I need something to do,"
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 2:22 am

Angel rolled her eyes How many people does it take to fix my mouth! she thought
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : hm, I dont really have a fave....I adore them all!! Maybe a have a soft spot for Rafael...but in general I love them all!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 1:01 pm

"Ok, Im going next" Elle said to the group. But before she started climbing she went over to where Tay was dozzing off and poked her to wake up. "Common Sleeping Beauty, wake up! You have to play Tarzan now!!"
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Number of posts : 2010
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!
Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 1:29 pm

"Please, go quickly, I believe Cia is going to pass out at any second," said Usagi, who now had the human girl in his hands, bridal style and Sister on his shoulder.
"Nnnh," managed Cia. "I'm...fine. I'll walk...slide...."
"Sssh," said Usagi, who knew that Cia was nodding off from her half-sleep state into a full one.
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Number of posts : 1047
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leo, obviously. But I love all of them <3
Registration date : 2010-06-29

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 8:25 pm

"Huh, what?!" Tay yelped, sitting straight up. She looked around. "Ah. I fell asleep." She yawned. She got up quickly and began climbing. Once she was inside, sat down in a chair and fell asleep again.

Paige and Lee quickly followed, reaching the top in a matter of minutes.

"Hurry up, slowpokes!" Paige called down while grinning from ear to ear.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2696443/44TayLo
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 8:30 pm

Angel felt a bit uncomfortable with the fact three people (well humanoid creatures) where stareing down at her and touching her mouth.
"Guys i think that about does it for cleaning it up i think it would be best if i did the rest. " don said with a reasuring smile. Mona glanced up at Don and smiled back.
"Is she going to be okay?"
"i'm almost positive" he said back.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 9:07 pm

"All right, I'll find something to do." Mona left and went into the kitchen

"I need to get some sleep," Vaugne looked over at Sid, who was sprawled awkwardly on the couch, and had to listen intently to hear her breathing. Doesn't she snore ever?
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 9:16 pm

Angel nodded her thanks to Don he smiled before telling her to close her eyes.
"okay now this bit's going to hurt so do you want to take something to numb it?" Angel nodded she was not very pain tolerant. He popped the pills into her mouth and she dry swollowed them.
"Okay hold still" Angels mouth felt numb but she still felt the pain of the stitches,he was stitching up the holes she had gotten from the phantom from when he had sowed her mouth shut. she moaned with pain and Don whinched he felt sorry for the twelve year old.
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Number of posts : 726
Warning Level :

Registration date : 2010-03-03

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 12:37 am

Spitfire winced watching donnie drive the medical needle through Angel's shredded mouth. She shivered a little as she found a blanket on the back of a near by chair. She found a corner in the room to catch a few Zs. Spitfire curled up with the blanket adorned around her. She looked like a gargoyle in the darkened corner.

"Monster!" Mikey squeaked as he passed her.

"Mikey go eat a pizza!" Spitfire said annoyed from being disturbed from her slumber.

"Ya I could go for some deep dish action right now" he said as he stood right in front of her.

"Well good go have some deep dish action and let us humans get some deep sleep action" she said as she pulled the blanket over her head.

"Mikey leave her alone" Leo said from across the room.

"But I'm bored!" Mikey demanded.

"Then go help Donnie with Angel" Leo suggested to his brother.

Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 1:04 am

Angel hummed while Don proceeded with the opporation but she stoped when Mikey began to talk.
"Can i help i wanna do some Medical stuff too"
"Mikey, you can wash these towls" don said passing over a few bloodied towls. Mikey took them gingerly.
"Ewww"
"don't be such a baby" Don said getting back to Angel's mouth.
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 12:47 pm

"Fine, Ill take her..."Elle mention to Usagi to give Cia to her. He did it still with a worry look in his eyes. "But Miss...", he said looking at her, "How are you gonna climb up with her on your embrance? You are tired too..."
"Tired? More like dogtired!!!"Elle sighed as she looked at him. Then she smiled and winked at him. "But...", she said and turned around. She walked over to the building and turnd to the right. She start climbing the escape labber which was there. "...I also have the alternative!" Elle finished the sentence. "Of course! The emergency ladder!" Leo said and facepalm himself. "See you inside pretty boys...and girls!" Elle flashed them a smiled and jumped inside the apartment by the window.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TMNT + YOU!!
Page 20 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 37  Next