TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6039 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TMNT + YOU!!

Go down 
+4
Haluwasa2
Wildgoose
FallenAngel4000
CrazdMikeyfan15
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 29 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Number of posts : 1047
Warning Level :
TMNT + YOU!! - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT + YOU!! - Page 21 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Leo, obviously. But I love all of them <3
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-06-29

TMNT + YOU!! - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 10:53 pm

"Well, yeah." Paige laughed. "I figured you guys just wanted to take the fun route!"

"Paige, don't you think you should have said something?"

"Maybe..."
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2696443/44TayLo
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Number of posts : 1858
Warning Level :
TMNT + YOU!! - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT + YOU!! - Page 21 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!
Registration date : 2010-04-13

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 11:46 pm

Mona was cooking up a storm. What was she making? Her mind was autopilot, so she hardly knew. She hardly cared to top it off. After all, she did have all night. All she was reflecting on was the fact that the others didn't know how badly they all needed her. She saw glimpses of what Silith has in store for the small brigade. She spilled some sugar. If the next plan she unleashes on them will be like what she saw, they didn't--

Milk flew up to her face and getting her brown hair all gross, but it also brought her back to reality. She had a dough in front of her in a bowl, and a recipe for peanut butter cookies was out. The dough tasted pretty good, just too little egg. She turned the oven on to 360 degrees and fixed her mistake.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Number of posts : 2160
Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : ^~^

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-11-02

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 1:55 am

Angel sniffed happy her nose wasn't numb. Hmmmm that smelt good she thought.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Number of posts : 2010
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!
Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 4:17 pm

"Smell...something good," said Cia as Usagi slid down slowly and laid her down.
"You can eat in a bit," said Usagi. "Get some rest, Cia-san." Cia nodded. She didn't realize till know that Kag's little mind-call was what tired her out.
Sister hopped off Usagi shoulder and cuddled with Cia, getting under the teen girl's arm. The brunette clutched the toy protectively.
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 8:24 pm

Lee turned abruptly. "Did you hear that? It sounded like music..."

Paige raised an eyebrow. "You sure you're aren't just crazy?"

"I'm positive! There it is again!"

"Oh I heard it that time...It's coming from her." She sighed, pointing at Tay, who was singing the notes of Fidelity, by Regina Spektor. She laughed in her sleep and turned onto her side, still in the fetal position.

"...she sings in her sleep?" Lee stared wide-eyed.

"I bet she talks in her sleep too!" Paige said excitedly. She went over to Tay. "Let's ask her something! She'll tell the truth in her sleep!"
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Number of posts : 768
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Raphael! I guess I mostly like Raph cuz I can relate to him really well. Tough decision tho...
Registration date : 2011-03-29

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 9:32 pm

"Right. Once I asked my older brother where he hid my birthday money when he was aslleep. He said it was in his dresser, but it wasn't there." Roxie told them from the doorway. "Just 'cuz she's asleep don't mean she'll tell you what you wanna hear."
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 11:16 pm

Mona took the cookies out of the oven and nibbled at the corner of one...Wow, real good, they are.

A thought struck her

She'd make a breakfast buffet!

She whipped out a second cookbook and started whipping together some pancake batter.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 2:32 am

Angel mouth began to water which wasn't very good for Don.
"Mikey shut the door is making her mouth water" Don grinned as he got her to spit it out in the sink near her.
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Number of posts : 712
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : hm, I dont really have a fave....I adore them all!! Maybe a have a soft spot for Rafael...but in general I love them all!!!

Leonardo is strict with his training and loyal

Rafael is a mondo hothead but has a great sexappeal

Donatelo is so sweet and (as the series have proven) a magnet to the ladies

Michealangelo is a cutie!! So energetic and optimistic!! He is just adorable

How can you ask me such a question? I simply cant choose....
Registration date : 2011-01-23

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 11:17 am

( Halu, Cia was in Elle's hug....Anyway...)

"Ah!! At last! Bathroom!!" Elle said as she rushed inside the small room. "April, please can I take a bath? Also do you mind if I borrow some clothes? Ill give them back once mine are washed."
"Uh, sure..."April said as she eyed the dirty wet clothes Elle wore. "You are an angel!!!" Elle said from inside the bath.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 6:17 pm

From pancakes to breakfast burritos, Mona was having fun and was actually smiling. Being ambidextrous and having a tail was an awesome advantage.

Falljoy's nose twitched in her sleep, turning her dream of running with her sister, to having a picnic with her little troup. Vaugne's dream went from a bad one, to a pleasant one. Sid wasn't dreaming, untill the first breakfast burrito hit her nose. Black to her in her blue monster form in a Cinco de Mio dress in front of everyone.

(Mona made a ton of food, so whatever you like for breakfast, she made)
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 2:22 am

(cool hey this is ending up a bit like before...)
{doing this in 1st person}

I tensed at the needle entered once again through my lips. Althought i was now used to the fluent rythum of the needle i couldn't help but flinch a the pain i had to inflict on myself to help myself. It was quite an annoying concept. The fingers that pressed down on my skin lessened their pressure and i heard a satisfied sigh. Hesitantly i opened my eyes scared to see the needle pointing right at me but i was surpised emensely when i saw nothing at all. After my eyes got used to the darkness of the room i could see a small amount of light emitting form the bottom of the door on the opposite side of the room. The lights had been turned out. I began to, gently, push myself into a stiting position and looked about now seeing the darkshadow and the wall which where lightly brushed with the small glow that fought to survive being swallowed up by the unforgiving blackness the deciving shadows. I , slowly, swung my leg down onto the floor, My bare feet tensing up as it made contact with the cold floor, my other foot followed, i pushed myself forward off the bench until i had made complete contact with the floor. I tried walking but unbalanced when my left knee gave out abruptly. I steadied myself with the closest bence after blindly searching out with my hand to find a solid surface to make contact with. I lent on the bench until i was sure my knee was back in place, the nerves still calming down, giving me a fuzzy feeling at the back of my knee. Still holding on to the bench, I made my way blindly through the lab, every know and then puting my right leg out to see if i was about to make contact with the wall. Then my foot hit something with a slight crack, which made me flinch. When i felt it with my hands i realised it was a cracked mirror. I lifted it up and felt the fragilness of it with my fingers tracing along the cracks, then turning it around it caught some light and then luminated my face.

The mirror slammed into the floor shattering into a million pieces shining like a million dimonds on a grey blanket, my mouth hand open before i could console myself enough to shut it. i could feel the tears filling up my lower eyelid before they broke free falling down my cheeks leaving traces of wetness on my cheeck untill they became a intertwined spider web of tears but i could not feel anything my mind blank, Empty, Me, a mindless being, or more to the point, a Faceless being, what i saw in that mirror scarred me, scared me, Nothing would erase that from my mind, nothing could.

My hair was oily, wet, dirty, the purple flair now flat and depressing. My skin was a pale sickly yellow bruises under my eyes, around my neck and cheekbones. My eyes where swollen and red. My nose red with the cold and running, then my lips...

I fell to my knees a crunch of glass beneath them and the discomfort of the glass sticking up into and through my skin. I began to sob, the sobs breaking through my lips as i tried to hold it together. The door open haistly as some quickly shuffled in before the lights were turned on. I heard a gasped as someone found me they bounded over before kneeling down besides me Placing a reasuring hand on my shoulder.
"Angel are you okay? Angel whats wrong?" I looked up it was Don. I sobbed again before looking back down.
"My face... its ugly" I whispered horsely my voice cracking with the strain. I heard him click his tongue.
"C'mon stand up we'll get you looking good again" he said his voice not certain. I brashed away the tears and nodding, Before he pulled me up and wrapped my arms around him seeking for the comfort i had always been deprived of as a younger person. we satyed there for about five minutes, me feeling too distressed and metal exhahsted to move and Don to unsure to move me off him.
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 9:13 pm

"Roxie makes a good point." Lee pointed out.

"Mmm. Llll....." Tay smiled in her sleep.

"What did you just say?" Paige grinned, putting her ear closer to her mouth.

Tay giggled. "Leo." She sighed, rolling over in her sleep.

Paige laughed, still close to Tay.

Tay woke up with a start, looking around. "What?"

"What about 'Leo'?" Paige grinned.

The mutant looked confused.

"You talk in your sleep."

"Oh!" Tay's eyes light up. "Oh, well, I was dreaming of when I was a kid. Leo was my first crush when I was six..." She turned red, then pink, then red again. "I'm going back to bed..."
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 10:40 pm

Vaugne secretly snickered at this.

Fall's yellow ears twitched in an odd way.

Sid silently snorted, dreaming of the Land of Milk and Cookies.

Jeremy couldn't be heard through the door.

Mona started making French toast.
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Raphael! I guess I mostly like Raph cuz I can relate to him really well. Tough decision tho...

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 12:00 am

"Hm, seems she tells the truth when she's awake instead of asleep," Roxie smirked. "Besides, some people just talk in their sleep. My friend Emmy used to burp in her sleep." She shrugged and walked into the kitchen, her eyes widening as she saw the heaps of food.... and the heaps of dishes.

"Mmmm, I smell pancakes!" Lana giggled.

"You'd smell pancakes a mile away," Belle replied, rolling her eyes.

"But the smell's coming from there!" Lana pointed at a building.

"Cooking at this hour? Wierd." Belle said mischievously.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 12:19 am

"Eh," Mona replied, "I got nothing else to do. You can help if you want, taste the food to see if it's ok n' such, but wait until breakfast comes around."
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 12:23 am

Roxie laughed. "I'm not tired, so yeah, I'll help. Whataya want me ta do?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 1:18 am

"Do me a favor and see if these homemade tortillas are ok, then could you pass me a cookbook more designed for kids, if you can find one," Mona pointed to a plate full of homemade flour tortillas.
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Number of posts : 712
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : hm, I dont really have a fave....I adore them all!! Maybe a have a soft spot for Rafael...but in general I love them all!!!

Leonardo is strict with his training and loyal

Rafael is a mondo hothead but has a great sexappeal

Donatelo is so sweet and (as the series have proven) a magnet to the ladies

Michealangelo is a cutie!! So energetic and optimistic!! He is just adorable

How can you ask me such a question? I simply cant choose....
Registration date : 2011-01-23

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 6:58 am

"Ah!! Perfect!!" Elle moaned in pleasure as she walked out of the bathroom fresh and clean. She put her dirty clothes to the washing mashine as April instructed her. She once more thanked the God that April was near her age and her clothes could fit her. "Is everything ok?" April asked her, as she popped her head behind the door. "Yeah..I cant say enough thank you I guess...For all of us."Elle said as she glanced around the house. It was full of people. "And I cant say enough sorry for getting in your house like that"
April laughed. "Hah! Dont worry about it, Im already used to it.."she said and pointed at the turtles. "Whatca ladies talking about? Did I hear right? Did you mention pretty me?" Mikey popped out of nowhere and hunged his arms around each girl's shoulders. They bursted out laughing. "Geeze Mikey where is your switch off?" Raph groaned as he passed beside him.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 10:11 am

"Somewhere across the room," Mikey stuck his tougue out a his red-clad brother
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Number of posts : 2010
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!
Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 3:57 pm

Cia turned a little bit. Someone was invading her dream. it was Kag, in his handsome human form. Her dreamself spat at him.
"What do you want?" asked Cia.
"Oh nothing," Kag told her.
"Please, I made you," said Cia. "I know you're weakness, your strengths. I know that that isn't your true form and that your true form is hideous. That's why you are jealous of Skyler because he's normal and good looking. Besides, this is my dream."
"I no," said Kag with a laugh. "I'm not here to fight you. I'm just here to tell you that things are going to get tougher. I would easily be beaten in your dream, you control it. You're just going to have to wait for me, but trust me you won't know where or when or how. Good-bye, Halu2." Kag let a chesire cat-like smile slip as he faded into the shadows of the dream and Cia shot up.
"Crap. I'm being outsmarted by my own character."
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 4:41 pm

"Ok, where'd you learn too cook?" Roxie asked as she tasted the tortilla. She tossed Mona a book by some random chef, somethin about cooking for kids, and laughed at the title. "Think April bought this for Casey?"

"Probably," Mona said, smiling as she picked up the book.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 5:52 pm

(still in 1st)

I was guided out of the door by Don who was persistant that i was to eat something. Carefully but still with so much pain i pulled out my piggytails wishing for them to cover my disgusting face. I pushed my hair over my face and then sat down and a seat Donny placed me at. I kept looking down as Don went and got something for me to eat since i was too disheartened to get up and feed myself.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 9:02 pm

Sid moved about in her sleep, turning over from her awkward position on the couch into fetal position with the front of her facing the headrest of the couch.

Yes, the Land of Milk and Cookies, like on Sharkboy and Lavagirl. She was human, and on a giant peanut butter cookie floating down the Milk river. If she was fat, she would be in heaven, but she's not (at least, I don't think I am...)

The clouds rolled dark, which she didn't mind. She liked rain. Especially if it was rain that sent down milk. Milk was one of her weaknesses, it's weird, but a weakness nontheless.

She opened her mouth, waiting for the milky rain to come pouring into it. One droplet hit her tougue, and it stung. She patted at her toungue in pain and surprise. Another droplet hit her arm, and it started stinging as well. The rain started coming down harder, and Sid got a look on what it was: drops of the blue goo that changed her. And, unfortunately, she had to go through all of that pain again.

The cookie was corroded through, and the milky river had turned polluted blue. The clounds started to swirl in on itself, like a tornado in reverse. Lightning flashed through the sky, a bolt hitting home right onto her cookie. It split open, sending her blue monster body into the river. The current was fast and strong, too strong for her now. she tried to whip her tail around a branch, but the branch broke and it seemed the current tried harder to sweep her down it.

There was a roaring sound, and she thought some terrifying monster was going to come over the melting ice cream hills, but as she got closer, she thought differently.

Waterfall...

She paddled even harder, with no luck. Down she went, down into the yawning abyss waiting below.

She closed her eyes, not wanting to see her oncoming doom.

She heard a voice, deep and booming, but female. She would go as far to say as if the source had a loudspeaker.

"You're mine...I'll get you, you know I will."

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!" She said it in her dream, and aloud as well.
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 12:17 am

"Yipe!" Tay cried, sitting bolt right. "What happened?! Who screamed?" She looked over at Sid. "Hey, you ok?"

"Ya sure are loud." Paige wrinkled her nose at Sid and frowned.

"Don't take Paige seriously." Lee sighed.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 12:24 am

Sid's eyes snapped open. If snake eyes could be bloodshot, they could've been now. She was panting and the goo oozing out of her leathery scales were diluted from the sweat.

"...Dream...only...dream..." she seemed so scared that she couldn't talk straight.

Of course, her scream woke up the wolf by her side

"Are you alright, my friend?" concern brightly coloring her voice.

Sid nodded slowly, which turned into a shake of the head No.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TMNT + YOU!!
Page 21 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 29 ... 37  Next